Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 28, 2021 8:39 AM

Mar 2016
I don't care nanami is a dilf who's a hedgefund manager.

just wanna feel wanted by someone other than the police 😫
Feb 28, 2021 8:40 AM

Jan 2009
Xsaderr said:
deg said:

Mai and Maki are sexy as fuck as well as the teacher of Todo but ye dont expect ecchi scenes though
Yuki not getting ecchi scenes would be a crime

for sure i think she is the only woman on this show so far that is seductively bold especially with her catchphrase that she teaches Todo too
Feb 28, 2021 8:41 AM

Jul 2013
@Trvshy I personally think Seiya has a superiority complex. Because Seiya tends to watch more obscure older shows and feels like they can't find many people that also do it makes them feel in the minority like they are lesser or something and so to feel better about it they criticize others acting like their position is higher. When that isn't the case as there are plenty of people that are either similar to Seiya or like similar shows.

So you can notice this @Seiya I wasn't meaning to be rude or anything but I do feel you criticize others and or make fun of something about them whether it be their avatar or something else because it makes you feel better. Even when saying you would end the conversation you started honestly making fun of the person you were talking to by saying their avatar grosses you out when it added nothing to the conversation other than to belittle them. Seems really unfair.
Feb 28, 2021 8:42 AM

Nov 2016
@Xsaderr
@deg

Now I'm sad that there's no female fanservice:(

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Feb 28, 2021 8:42 AM

Apr 2020
nanami looks hot asf, they can sexualize him all they want
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 28, 2021 8:43 AM

Jan 2009
FMmatron said:
@Xsaderr
@deg

we might get it later lol who knows my bet is Yuki will have some ecchi fanservice too
Feb 28, 2021 8:45 AM

Jul 2020
+
RareWRLD said:
wtf how are any of those characters oversexualized, you win the biggest reach of 2021
LOL talk to em 🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣

Feb 28, 2021 8:46 AM

Jul 2020
Trvshy said:
Seiya said:

It's something that I simply cannot help. I always feel alone in everything, and that I never belong anywhere. I could sit here all day, and complain about other things, like how your avatar grosses me out, but I guess that wouldn't be nice, so I'll end the conversation here.

Uhm okay lmao, you are weird. Maybe you should get help or something, you clearly got something going on. But yes let's end this here.
Seiyas always like that just leave him be

Feb 28, 2021 8:48 AM

Jul 2020
I'm just waiting for the Mai Maki and Kugisaki fanservice, need that expeditiously

Feb 28, 2021 8:50 AM

Nov 2016
deg said:
FMmatron said:
@Xsaderr
@deg

we might get it later lol who knows my bet is Yuki will have some ecchi fanservice too

IPFdomain said:
I'm just waiting for the Mai Maki and Kugisaki fanservice, need that expeditiously

I would be so down for it. And if done right it will only add to the series merits. A win for everyone.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Feb 28, 2021 8:52 AM

Jul 2020
FMmatron said:
deg said:

IPFdomain said:

I would be so down for it. And if done right it will only add to the series merits. A win for everyone.
Agreed, finna dm JJK's creator on twitter💯💯💯

Feb 28, 2021 10:42 AM

Nov 2016
IPFdomain said:
FMmatron said:

Agreed, finna dm JJK's creator on twitter💯💯💯

That would be something

I wonder what guys like @IpreferEcchi think about lack of fanservice, but rivalry among females?

Feb 28, 2021 11:06 AM

Jul 2016
FMmatron said:
I wonder what guys like @IpreferEcchi think about lack of fanservice, but rivalry among females?

Girls beating the shit out of each other is fanservice to me.

I'm an Agonophile.

Agonophilia covers a broad range of sexual arousal, from fighting paraphernalia (boxing gloves, protective cups, headgear, mouthpieces, satin trunks) and through the actual engagement in fighting (legitimate or fantasy). For those who actually fight the arousal is multi-dimensional. The combination of fighting gear, the physical contact with the opponent, inflicting and sustaining injury, and the actual fight is indescribable.
Feb 28, 2021 11:21 AM

Dec 2020
Actually, I have noticed that there is a bit of fanservise aimed at the female audience. In most of Sukuna's scenes, he comes out with Itadori's naked body.

You could tell me that I am being delicate with the fanservice, since the fact that Sukuna appears with Itadori's naked body is consistent. But even so, I imagine a man might consider it a fanservise if Itadori were a female character.

The fact that most of the male characters are handsome and well-bodied also seems pretentious.

I'm not complaining about anything, I don't mind fanservice as long as they don't abuse it too much. However, scenes that can be considered fanservice have them.
Feb 28, 2021 11:27 AM

Nov 2016
IpreferEcchi said:
FMmatron said:

Girls beating the shit out of each other is fanservice to me.

I'm an Agonophile.

Agonophilia covers a broad range of sexual arousal, from fighting paraphernalia (boxing gloves, protective cups, headgear, mouthpieces, satin trunks) and through the actual engagement in fighting (legitimate or fantasy). For those who actually fight the arousal is multi-dimensional. The combination of fighting gear, the physical contact with the opponent, inflicting and sustaining injury, and the actual fight is indescribable.

Oh shit, female fanservice confirmed

EyeViewer said:
Actually, I have noticed that there is a bit of fanservise aimed at the female audience. In most of Sukuna's scenes, he comes out with Itadori's naked body.

You could tell me that I am being delicate with the fanservice, since the fact that Sukuna appears with Itadori's naked body is consistent. But even so, I imagine a man might consider it a fanservise if Itadori were a female character.

The fact that most of the male characters are handsome and well-bodied also seems pretentious.

I'm not complaining about anything, I don't mind fanservice as long as they don't abuse it too much. However, scenes that can be considered fanservice have them.

Your take is reasonable

Feb 28, 2021 12:22 PM

Aug 2020
This has literally nothing to do with anything but I really liked Yujis White Hair in the Manga Cover Art I dont really like the pink hair that much in the anime

Feb 28, 2021 12:41 PM

Nov 2016
KuroGFX said:
This has literally nothing to do with anything but I really liked Yujis White Hair in the Manga Cover Art I dont really like the pink hair that much in the anime

I also thought Mahito would have purple hair lol

Feb 28, 2021 1:19 PM
Jan 2021
how the hell did you manage to sexualize JJK
Feb 28, 2021 1:21 PM
Apr 2014
deg said:
lol later threads will conclude this show is Shoujo and not Shonen anymore since the fan girls win

There's actually a magazine that describes itself as a shonen magazine for girls. I forgot the name tho.

FMmatron said:
KuroGFX said:

His hair is pink in the manga too tho. That pic is the exception and not the rule.
juandmarcoFeb 28, 2021 1:29 PM
Feb 28, 2021 1:35 PM

Nov 2016
juandmarco said:
deg said:
lol later threads will conclude this show is Shoujo and not Shonen anymore since the fan girls win

There's actually a magazine that describes itself as a shonen magazine for girls. I forgot the name tho.

FMmatron said:

His hair is pink in the manga too tho. That pic is the exception and not the rule.

Which character do you mean, Mahito or Itadori?

Feb 28, 2021 1:42 PM

Aug 2019
my rating would easily go from a 6 to a 7 if I could see some nobara fanservice
Feb 28, 2021 1:56 PM
Apr 2014
FMmatron said:
juandmarco said:

I meant Itadori.

(character min is annoying)
Feb 28, 2021 2:04 PM

Nov 2016
snowykevin said:
my rating would easily go from a 6 to a 7 if I could see some nobara fanservice

There's nothing that can't be improved

juandmarco said:
FMmatron said:

I meant Itadori.

(character min is annoying)

Ah I see

Feb 28, 2021 2:25 PM

Feb 2021
Funny enought i havent seen a single female fangirl over the boys without shirt like itadori or itadori besto frendo hahahhahaha

Girls like gojou, cuz he is beautiful, and has beautiful eyes, and well, he has not a single scene withot a tshirt that im aware or remember tho...

So, how a beautiful men is now sexualised ???? Such a reach lol
Feb 28, 2021 2:33 PM

Nov 2016
Noir_Alchemist said:
Funny enought i havent seen a single female fangirl over the boys without shirt like itadori or itadori besto frendo hahahhahaha

Girls like gojou, cuz he is beautiful, and has beautiful eyes, and well, he has not a single scene withot a tshirt that im aware or remember tho...

> They're not sexualized, but their portrayal could be considered low-key more fanservice-esque

That was from my opening post

Is aynone reading it at all? XD

Feb 28, 2021 3:31 PM

Feb 2021
FMmatron said:
Noir_Alchemist said:

> They're not sexualized, but their portrayal could be considered low-key more fanservice-esque

Sorry op, but being fair i guess is cuz you decide to use a tittle bait hahahahha
Feb 28, 2021 3:45 PM

Aug 2020
FMmatron said:
KuroGFX said:

I dont understand why there is such a need to give anime characters glow up hairs I guess they thought his normal hair was boring but giving him bubblegum hair just makes him seem idk just flat out retarded he isn't smart but he's emotionally perceptive and reflective I think the white hair suits him better
Feb 28, 2021 3:49 PM

Nov 2016
Noir_Alchemist said:
FMmatron said:

Sorry op, but being fair i guess is cuz you decide to use a tittle bait hahahahha

I admit that it's clickbait-ish, especially without context, that's why one should read the post xD

But it's ok and I'm honestly guilty of skipping/skimming through posts at times too lol

@KuroGFX

Both colors work for me

Feb 28, 2021 4:17 PM

Jun 2020
It is a bit of a reach, but it's fair. Jjk does seem like a show that would garner a larger female audience than your average shonen. It doesn't specifically target males bc no tiddies :(
It also has a charismatic cast that girls would like cause they're either sympathetic "soft cinnamon rolls" or they're hot.
However, the show still treats all it's characters equally. And personally, I find them all attractive regardless of gender. If you're loosely assigning tropes that people like, it can probably be done to the girls as well like:
Miwa-ditzy and cute, would probably listen to you and take care of you
Nobura-girly yet confident, being with her would be non stop fun
Maki- I would let her kick my ass (that counts a trope, right?)
Anyway, I wouldn't consider using tropes fanservice. I never even noticed this so idk if it's intentional. The male cast does seem to have way more variety though.
Feb 28, 2021 4:23 PM

Mar 2020
How...
So we just going to count pretty boys as fan service now?
This thread is a bit too much of a reach.
Feb 28, 2021 4:32 PM
Jul 2019
I don't think any of them are overly sexualized. Just devoid of normal male gaze oriented fanservice. Also "bad boy type" isn't equal to "domestic abusers". And it's not funny
Mar 1, 2021 5:22 AM

Nov 2016
korix_ said:
It is a bit of a reach, but it's fair. Jjk does seem like a show that would garner a larger female audience than your average shonen. It doesn't specifically target males bc no tiddies :(
It also has a charismatic cast that girls would like cause they're either sympathetic "soft cinnamon rolls" or they're hot.
However, the show still treats all it's characters equally. And personally, I find them all attractive regardless of gender. If you're loosely assigning tropes that people like, it can probably be done to the girls as well like:
Anyway, I wouldn't consider using tropes fanservice. I never even noticed this so idk if it's intentional. The male cast does seem to have way more variety though.

You made some valid points I can agree with, but let me clarify a few things which lead me to my theory.

Treating characters "equally" can make a difference. If you take a look at some examples of fanservice shows aimed at girls and boys you can see that there's no equal treatment. That's because the respective audience is (from a marketing pov in this case) fundamentally different from each other. Also in terms of responsiveness. So what appeals to girls doesn't necessarily have to appeal to guys and vice versa.

Using tropes is ineed not fanservice per se, but they can be utilized for that purpose, depending on context and timing. Ok I'm drifting away lol

I feel like the guy stereotypes in JJK are clearly defined whereas the girls depiction is rather loose, especially compared to the typical waifu characters from other series. Then again, you could argue that the series wanted to succeed with female characters that shine through their personality, which it did btw. However, from what I've seen it can hardly be denied that appeareancewise they didn't make as much noise as the guys, add an unsual lack of skin, as well as how they guys were portrayed so far. It's a noticeable contrast I haven't seen in any other popular battle shounen with a mixed cast. Maybe I started perceiving it that way because of stronger reactions from the female audience. Even tho, the fanservice-esque moments could just as well be more of a by-product than done intentionally. So yeah, in the end it's a sum of things and a matter of perspective that lead me to my conclusion.

moonprisimpower said:
I don't think any of them are overly sexualized. Just devoid of normal male gaze oriented fanservice. Also "bad boy type" isn't equal to "domestic abusers". And it's not funny

True, dark triad type of guy would've been more fitting, but the term didn't come to mind. That said, every dark triad guy is also a bad boy.

Mar 1, 2021 5:57 AM
Dec 2019
Nah, but you know what anime oversexualize it's boys? AOT

I mean, look at Eren, he's always shirtless showing this god damn beautiful abs
Mar 1, 2021 6:04 AM

Nov 2016
ImNOTAmOtaku said:
Nah, but you know what anime oversexualize it's boys? AOT

I mean, look at Eren, he's always shirtless showing this god damn beautiful abs

Yeah, especially the fangays are all over him now

Mar 1, 2021 9:17 AM

Jun 2020
FMmatron said:
korix_ said:

You made some valid points I can agree with, but let me clarify a few things which lead me to my theory.

Treating characters "equally" can make a difference. If you take a look at some examples of fanservice shows aimed at girls and boys you can see that there's no equal treatment. That's because the respective audience is (from a marketing pov in this case) fundamentally different from each other. Also in terms of responsiveness. So what appeals to girls doesn't necessarily have to appeal to guys and vice versa.

Using tropes is ineed not fanservice per se, but they can be utilized for that purpose, depending on context and timing. Ok I'm drifting away lol

I feel like the guy stereotypes in JJK are clearly defined whereas the girls  depiction is rather loose, especially compared to the typical waifu characters from other series. Then again, you could argue that the series wanted to succeed with female characters that shine through their personality, which it did btw. However, from what I've seen it can hardly be denied that appeareancewise they didn't make as much noise as the guys, add an unsual lack of skin, as well as how they guys were portrayed so far. It's a noticeable contrast I haven't seen in any other popular battle shounen with a mixed cast. Maybe I started perceiving it that way because of stronger reactions from the female audience. Even tho, the fanservice-esque moments could just as well be more of a by-product than done intentionally. So yeah, in the end it's a sum of things and a matter of perspective that lead me to my conclusion.

I don't see how there's no equal treatment depending on who the fanservice is aimed at, they're both fundamentally appealing to the same types of desires. Fanservice aimed at girls would be something like Free! when it comes to showing skin, or anything with fujobait. Yeah, there is a difference in the audience. Girls are probably easier to satisfy by just having inticing characters regardless of whether the show is sexual in nature, but having good characters isn't fanservice. I think the reaction from the female audience is just due to JJK's popularity. When it comes to shonens, the male characters have always been more popular than the females. Having a fan favorite character like Gojo or Levi or Bakugo is a staple in almost every show. So I don't find the JJK cast to be that different from your average shonen. I think we're just so used to series having girls show an excessive amount of skin that something like JJK feels jarring when it should be normal.

Out of curiosity, which waifu tropes are you looking out for in particular? Nobura does have a bit of tsundere in her. Mai fits the high-maintenance rich girl who's full of herself. Or are they not waifus unless they're sexualized and simping for the protagonist. Lol am I just not cultured enough.

I see your point though. When it comes to the JJK girls, most of them are headstrong and confident which means less variety. But then again, the male characters are more prominent, and there are more guys than girls in the cast which means more opportunities for different characters. I'm not caught up on the manga, but more girls are bound to show up down the line. Todo's teacher from the last episode definitely seemed promising.
Mar 1, 2021 12:36 PM

Nov 2016
korix_ said:
FMmatron said:

I feel like the guy stereotypes in JJK are clearly defined whereas the girls  depiction is rather loose, especially compared to the typical waifu characters from other series. Then again, you could argue that the series wanted to succeed with female characters that shine through their personality, which it did btw. However, from what I've seen it can hardly be denied that appeareancewise they didn't make as much noise as the guys, add an unsual lack of skin, as well as how they guys were portrayed so far. It's a noticeable contrast I haven't seen in any other popular battle shounen with a mixed cast. Maybe I started perceiving it that way because of stronger reactions from the female audience. Even tho, the fanservice-esque moments could just as well be more of a by-product than done intentionally. So yeah, in the end it's a sum of things and a matter of perspective that lead me to my conclusion.

I don't see how there's no equal treatment depending on who the fanservice is aimed at, they're both fundamentally appealing to the same types of desires. Fanservice aimed at girls would be something like Free! when it comes to showing skin, or anything with fujobait. Yeah, there is a difference in the audience. Girls are probably easier to satisfy by just having inticing characters regardless of whether the show is sexual in nature, but having good characters isn't fanservice. I think the reaction from the female audience is just due to JJK's popularity. When it comes to shonens, the male characters have always been more popular than the females. Having a fan favorite character like Gojo or Levi or Bakugo is a staple in almost every show. So I don't find the JJK cast to be that different from your average shonen. I think we're just so used to series having girls show an excessive amount of skin that something like JJK feels jarring when it should be normal.

Out of curiosity, which waifu tropes are you looking out for in particular? Nobura does have a bit of tsundere in her. Mai fits the high-maintenance rich girl who's full of herself. Or are they not waifus unless they're sexualized and simping for the protagonist. Lol am I just not cultured enough.

I see your point though. When it comes to the JJK girls, most of them are headstrong and confident which means less variety. But then again, the male characters are more prominent, and there are more guys than girls in the cast which means more opportunities for different characters. I'm not caught up on the manga, but more girls are bound to show up down the line. Todo's teacher from the last episode definitely seemed promising.

What I meant with no equal treatment is that if you look at the bigger picture then you might notice that the fansercice is inherently different. You even admitted that girls are "easier" to satisfy for the lack of a better word. This is an important aspect here that can get exploited. For fanservice aimed at girls it's often enough to have some bishies with fancy clothing.

Kuroshitsuji
Balance Unlimited
Oushitsu Kyoushi Heine
Kitsutsuki Tanteidokoro

To name a few

Fanservice shows aimed at guys on the other hand are typically more about flesh and skympy outfits, occasionally you get a maid outfit or something with more clothing, tho. Basically subtle vs in your face. This is the basis for my assumption that the portrayal of boys in Jujutsu Kaisen could be perceived as fanservice-esque. Having that so called boy action and being a good character aren't mutually exclusive. You can have both at the time. That the male characters are more popular is beside the point. It's about the reactions from girls to specific character moments or traits that amongst others led me to the premise of this thread. Then there're the guys who don't go as crazy over the girls(compared to other series) simply because there's not enough fanservice substance for them. That's pretty much my basis. Make of that what you want lol

Now I'm aware that you can find certain traits in many characters. Where I differentiate is that just having a bit of it or fitting doesn't cut it to identified with it. It's how it's put on display. The Jujutsu Kaisen girls definitely have less pandering going for them compared to popular waifus such as Rem, Raphtalia or the girls from Fairy Tail or Black Clover. In particular the latter feels like the "opposite" from JJK with all the waifus such as Noelle, Mimosa or Sekre that have more screen time showing skin and acting all girly. What should be pointed out here is that Black Clover is also putting slight emphasis on ships which is absolutely not the case in JJK. That could be a decisive factor, the girls have more room to act indepently without serving as fuel for male fantasies.

If you look at the guy action of both series then it's also handled differently imo. The Jujutsu boys tick pretty much all the right boxes which strikes me as too odd to dismiss it as completely unintentional. I could imagine the production staff was spicing things up a bit because I didn't get that impression from the manga.

Anyway, I will probably stop after this because I went way beyond the idea of this thread and I'm not here to force my perspective on others. I just thought it was weird how people praise JJK for the lack of fanservice when there's so much that could be considered as fanservice for girls.

Mar 1, 2021 12:55 PM

Jun 2020
We're really just disagreeing on a few specifics here. It was a good discussion nonetheless.
Mar 1, 2021 1:04 PM

Nov 2016
korix_ said:
We're really just disagreeing on a few specifics here. It was a good discussion nonetheless.

Yeah, I definitely deem your points as legit, they just come from a different place. And likewise, appreciate that you were fair and that I could reflect on some aspects.

Jun 20, 2021 11:18 PM

May 2020
Chandela said:
IPFdomain said:
I don't even know man LMAO guess we just have to wait and see
LMAOOOOO best of luck then I suppose

I just wanna see inner-contact conversation so here I am. Well all character should be fine but still a lot guy character than girl so this is. And mods is tsundere as you said ~
Jul 2, 2021 1:47 PM
Oct 2020
good to see that I'm not the only one who HATES these kind of things. Seriously I can't even finish the second episode of anime's like 7 Deadly Sins for example, it was just too much dude. I got so pissed how girls were portrayed every single time they appeared, of course there are cases with boys too and it's just as infuriating !!
Jul 16, 2021 9:47 PM
Jul 2018
It's always nice to see some sexy anime guys.
Dec 10, 2021 7:07 AM
Nov 2020
deg said:
Catalano said:
good thing you told me, now I don't wanna watch it, I need at least one sexy girl in my anime.

Mai and Maki are sexy as fuck as well as the teacher of Todo but ye dont expect ecchi scenes though
Mai and Maki are like 16 :/
Dec 10, 2021 7:40 AM

Jan 2009
neromxxn said:
deg said:

Mai and Maki are like 16 :/

anime characters are usually 14-16 years old thats how Japan is obsessed with youth and sexualize and normalize them
Dec 22, 2021 6:18 AM
Feb 2021
Eh I don’t think that the dudes are sexualized, nor the girls. All the characters look good though (in terms of design).
Apr 25, 2022 9:50 AM
Oct 2021
I don’t think any of the characters are sexualised by the Mangaka or Mappa. It’s US - The AUDIENCE, who are sexualizing the male characters.

It’s something I don’t understand. Most of us women find the jiggly sexualised 2D female characters & their weird backstories & behaviours (the girl and her clothes always falling off in Fire Force is a good example) in most animes- yucky, cringey, unecessary..
but then, why do those same female viewers sexualise male characters that weren’t written to be sexualised in the first place? JJK is not FREE. And the female fantasy what with the fan art & the watt pad stories or even random comments & memes online are way more graphic and extreme than how male fans are towards anime characters - 2D male or female.

I saw a kid on tiktok, maybe 14, post a video/ image of Tengen (Demon Slayer) with his wives, with the text - “ I be sittin on the lap ridin his D” 🤨

I’ve read/seen so many such comments & memes about JJK men as well and it’s hilarious.
NadrealistickiApr 25, 2022 10:34 AM
Nov 5, 2022 11:46 AM
Mar 2021
It's not the same. The male 'fanservice' you describe isn't meant to serve girls, it's a boy's power fantasy.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 18, 2023 12:40 AM
Sep 2021
_-_Sally_-_ said:
Xsaderr said:
Gojo is hotter than any of the girls. Honestly speaking Jujutsu doesnt sexualize any of its boys and girls at all except volume 12 cover.

He looks like crap to me. Actually, all the guys in this anime look like crap.

I don't plan on ever watching it.

Blud is the blind man who reject mitsuri fr demon slayer
🤓=you🫵
Jul 18, 2023 12:41 AM
Sep 2021
Rubbish_taste said:
Eh I don’t think that the dudes are sexualized, nor the girls. All the characters look good though (in terms of design).

Not sexualized but Gojo has lots of fanservice shots😋 juju stroll ep 23 is an evident
Jul 18, 2023 12:45 AM
Sep 2021
_-_Sally_-_ said:
Trvshy said:

Well, that sounds more reasonable. But the way you said this:

makes it seem like your only reason for not watching is that the male characters don't fit into your taste in men.

Also:

that's a very weak mindset.

It's something that I simply cannot help. I always feel alone in everything, and that I never belong anywhere. I could sit here all day, and complain about other things, like how your avatar grosses me out, but I guess that wouldn't be nice, so I'll end the conversation here.

Blud can't calm down & think she's cool
Nov 22, 2023 6:00 AM

Nov 2016
Reply to Nadrealisticki
I don’t think any of the characters are sexualised by the Mangaka or Mappa. It’s US - The AUDIENCE, who are sexualizing the male characters.

It’s something I don’t understand. Most of us women find the jiggly sexualised 2D female characters & their weird backstories & behaviours (the girl and her clothes always falling off in Fire Force is a good example) in most animes- yucky, cringey, unecessary..
but then, why do those same female viewers sexualise male characters that weren’t written to be sexualised in the first place? JJK is not FREE. And the female fantasy what with the fan art & the watt pad stories or even random comments & memes online are way more graphic and extreme than how male fans are towards anime characters - 2D male or female.

I saw a kid on tiktok, maybe 14, post a video/ image of Tengen (Demon Slayer) with his wives, with the text - “ I be sittin on the lap ridin his D” 🤨

I’ve read/seen so many such comments & memes about JJK men as well and it’s hilarious.
@Nadrealisticki

Mappa laying the thirst traps.

I think this thread aged well, as it seemed fairly obvious.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Episode 3 Discussion

Monkey_Business - Sep 21, 2020

6 by wallus81 »»
Mar 17, 4:44 AM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen PV Episode 1 Discussion

purplepinapples - Dec 3, 2018

14 by deg »»
Apr 11, 2023 12:33 PM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Episode 2 Discussion

Monkey_Business - Sep 21, 2020

4 by deg »»
Apr 11, 2023 12:31 PM

» Has the English subbed version been released yet?

IrrelevantGuy - Sep 27, 2020

6 by sharosharo »»
Jun 20, 2021 10:59 PM

» A reminder that friday sucks now

r41venN - Apr 2, 2021

28 by Naroomaki »»
Apr 2, 2021 12:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.