Forum Settings
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Mar 8, 2020 9:25 AM

Dec 2014
FuMomo-kun said:
Okay, now I understand why people ship Marco and Jean. It only took me four years! lol.
People been shipping them since season 1, did you even watch it haha
Today they say you're crazy, tomorrow they will say you're a genious.
Mar 8, 2020 10:45 AM
Jun 2019
A pretty fantastic chapter considering how the last one was a disappointment. I really enjoyed the interactions between the characters and how loved how they didn't just "team-up" like the avengers or whatever. An interesting turn of events where we get to find the truth about Yelena and how she was a Marleyan all along. I really like what Isayama has done with her character. She basically points out all the death and destruction caused by both the Survey Corps and the warriors and tries to form a rift between them. Other characters also had their moments. Even Gabi (whom I didnt like at first) got a chance to shine. But the one that stood out this chapter was Jean. He questions the morality of Erens plan to wipe out the earth but also is aware of what fate awaits Paradis if they manage to stop him. The entire chapter he tries to stay calm and collective until he looses it and lashes out at Reiner. That honestly felt a lot satisfying and was much needed.
Overall I have little to no complaints about this chapter except for a little bit of the dialogues. I hope the official translations come out soon. I cant wait for the next chapter and I still have no idea how Isayama will end this story.
Mar 8, 2020 12:58 PM
Feb 2017
So now eren is the bad guy dear god every person is responsible for their own atrocities i didn't see anybody putting a gun in reiner or annie's head and say go on murder countless inoccents, one thing is what others say to you and a very different is what you go and do ideology,beliefs come on people eren and the eldians at least can say the are getting revenge for the actions of reiner and annie but these two i don't even know where to start, what that Gabi said i mean indoctrination can only go that far when the time comes it's your choice if you had the intention or not, feeling guilt or not nothing of that matters you have caused unjustified pain and suffering and in the end isn't that the true essence of evil?
Mar 9, 2020 12:24 AM
Nov 2018
Wonderful chapter. Comforts head on the absurdity of them just ignoring the blood spilled on both sides. Jean really makes the chapter.
Mar 9, 2020 6:46 AM

Sep 2012
They finally have slowed down all the rush, at least for this chapter

It's still quite early to come up with conclusions yet, we still have hopes for a good ending
Mar 9, 2020 11:22 AM
Jan 2020
easily my new favorite chapter. We get new dialogue and dimensions to the characters

such a long chapter, with a lot of, well, what ijust said.

It really brings the question of what erwin would do in this situation. Cant wait to see this animated later this year!
Mar 9, 2020 12:13 PM

Oct 2013
kaflosis said:
easily my new favorite chapter. We get new dialogue and dimensions to the characters

It really brings the question of what erwin would do in this situation. Cant wait to see this animated later this year!

This is 2021 content.
Mar 10, 2020 9:51 AM

Feb 2018
This chapter was great, I thought manga is getting axed after how awful chapter 126 was. Glad its back to its greatness.

Lmao Jean dreaming about a peaceful life with mikasa as his wife, the chances of that happening is a none. And fuck magath

Mikasa was about to go Super Saiyan on Annie lol, Yelena calling out everyone of their bullshit was great. Jean beating the shit out of Reiner was satisfying. I can't wait to see Floch getting beat up

And lastly I don't want any of these fuckers stopping Eren's plans, everything should be go according to how Eren wants it, we really need a Eren pov chapter
Mar 10, 2020 1:21 PM
Jan 2020
keragamming said:
kaflosis said:

This is 2021 content.

you think itll be in part 2?
Mar 10, 2020 1:38 PM

Oct 2013
kaflosis said:
keragamming said:

This is 2021 content.

Of course, no way they can fit all those chapters with just 12 episodes.
Mar 12, 2020 1:00 AM
Aug 2017
kaflosis said:
keragamming said:

This is 2021 content.

I mean, they're getting close to the level that if this is the final season, it'll have to be at least 26-30 episodes. The series should be going at least 5 more chapters which would be like 40 chapters worth of content. Season 3 covered a little less than that but it also cut out a huge chunk of the Uprising Arc to be able to do that, and I really hope they don't try to do anything similar for the final season.
Mar 12, 2020 8:10 AM
Mar 2020
I absolutely enjoyed this chapter, it solidified my point in telling others to flippin wait before getting upset about the ending which isn't even out yet. Wait and see how the story plays out before you jump to conclusions, people.

At any rate, this chapter was basically the arguments in the fandom brought to light, lol. Makes me wonder if Isayama has been either keeping tabs on the debates or if he had a feeling his readers would bicker over such things.
Mar 13, 2020 3:19 AM

Nov 2013
I'm so glad the story isn't taking a path of "genocide is ok".
Even though the team has different opinions on how to handle Eren, pretty much everyone is now agreeing that mass-murder is NOT an option.

I'm surprised to see how people here seem to agree on it too. Not long ago, quite a big number of people were OK with Eren's genocide, justifying it with "it's kill or be killed" scenario, or that the enemies deserve what's coming to them, even if they're innocent women and children! Some people...
Mar 13, 2020 3:37 AM

Nov 2013
kalelfabri001 said:
So now eren is the bad guy dear god every person is responsible for their own atrocities i didn't see anybody putting a gun in reiner or annie's head and say go on murder countless inoccents, one thing is what others say to you and a very different is what you go and do ideology,beliefs come on people eren and the eldians at least can say the are getting revenge for the actions of reiner and annie but these two i don't even know where to start, what that Gabi said i mean indoctrination can only go that far when the time comes it's your choice if you had the intention or not, feeling guilt or not nothing of that matters you have caused unjustified pain and suffering and in the end isn't that the true essence of evil?
The way I saw this chapter, it was implied that EVERYONE near the campfire was responsible for something bad - in other words they're ALL the bad guys, not just Eren. Eren, at the moment is the one bad guy who'll soon become the ultimate bad guy who kills like 95%+ people on the planet.

People at the campfire are all murderers, who directly or indirectly are responsible for the deaths of A LOT of people. They're all guilty and in the end they came to accept exactly that! So, what to do now? Nobody's going to play victim now, nobody is going to pretend that they're the "good guys" while others are "bad guys". Nobody is asking to be forgiven for their sins - they've accepted the truth, that they are guilty and can not be forgiven.

Now is not the time for self pity and playing victim, it's time to stop Eren from committing genocide. I'm sure these people NO LONGER see Eren as some bloodthirsty Satan - like Gabi did. Eren is basically doing what Reiner did, but on a GLOBAL scale. Back then Reiner was convinced he was doing the only right thing possible (breaking the wall), and Eren thinks the same way now as well.

Eren isn't more or less of a bad guy than Reiner or anyone of the group, he simply has the best opportunity of all the characters to become the ultimate villain and the team is trying to prevent that.

I liked such turn of events.
Mar 13, 2020 3:59 AM
Mar 2020
They all think Eren gonna kill those people with rumbling but what he really wanna do is.. Bringin'the wall titan to Marley and have them crystalize just like paradis island... It like payback
Mar 17, 2020 3:07 AM

May 2019
Damn that was a really good chapter. The confession about Marco was nailed perfectly. The atmosphere was perfectly created.

We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths.
As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are.
That's what death is, don't you think?

------------------------------------
Itachi Uchiha
Mar 21, 2020 2:10 AM
Dec 2015
Eren and Floch becomes the antagonists.
The people trying to stop the genocide becomes the protagonists.
Who would have thought, from seeing their trainee chapters, that Jean would be getting revenge at Reiner now for Marco, and even got an accidental kick at Gabi for Sasha.
Mar 25, 2020 5:59 PM
Mar 2020
Hello guys. I just have question (it might be silly) because i am bit confused by the last pages.. How the cart Titan was able to find out that the harbor which is on the other side of paradis is full of army etc.??
Mar 28, 2020 1:13 PM

Dec 2014
John_stam said:
Hello guys. I just have question (it might be silly) because i am bit confused by the last pages.. How the cart Titan was able to find out that the harbor which is on the other side of paradis is full of army etc.??
It was just Pieck being piecky, respect :0
Mar 28, 2020 1:15 PM

Dec 2014
keragamming said:
kaflosis said:

I'm sure this last season will be a 24 ep one, and I don't it's enough still.
Mar 28, 2020 5:01 PM

Oct 2013
Karote said:
keragamming said:

They will make the appropriate amount of episode based on the material. There isn't any fixed amount of episode that will be made when the manga isn't even finish yet.
Mar 28, 2020 5:08 PM

Dec 2014
keragamming said:
Karote said:

They will make the appropriate amount of episode based on the material. There isn't any fixed amount of episode that will be made when the manga isn't even finish yet.
Well, I believe 24 episodes is not enough, unless they squeeze a lot of the content.
Mar 30, 2020 12:56 PM

Mar 2018
Okay....so there were signs in what direction the author was leaning, they were mixed for a good part of the story but there were signs that I studiously ignored. I am glad I stopped collecting a while ago because this story is disturbingly turning into a fascist wet dream. I am really hoping that all of this won't end in something that I wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole. There is still room to turn this story around. Hope dies last.
Mar 30, 2020 5:07 PM

Oct 2013
huntress1013 said:
Okay....so there were signs in what direction the author was leaning, they were mixed for a good part of the story but there were signs that I studiously ignored. I am glad I stopped collecting a while ago because this story is disturbingly turning into a fascist wet dream. I am really hoping that all of this won't end in something that I wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole. There is still room to turn this story around. Hope dies last.

Ok, from what I gather from reading your comment is that all of your criticism is on a personal/belief and opinion and not the writing of the series itsef. One thing I really appreciate about snk is that it isn't black and white, you are saying that you were seeing signs but they were mix, that is good because that gives the series dynamic/complexity at this moment we don't know which direction this series is going and that is good its unpredictable, its not like say my hero acadamia where they are fighting the bad guy and you know that in the end they will defeat the bad guy and save the world. Typical generic story ending.

Here is the funny part about your comment, I've seen the opposite of your comment where persons feel like its going the direction where they will stop Eren before he kills everyone and save the world. I'm guessing that is the narrative you are hoping for? Or that they some how talk no jutsu Eren convinces him that this is wrong and bad?

Both parties don't like the fact that it isn't clear that Eren will succeed in destroying the world or that it isn't clear if they will stop Eren from destroying the world. You guys just want a clear as day boring direction that will fit the narrative you want. You guys don't like the grey area because it makes you guys uneasy on the ending.

Isayama has put both the characters and the readers in a situation where it is difficult to say what is the best decision. In a sense he is giving the readers a scenario and asking them if they would choose would they sacrifice their Country for the entire world? And there are three types of Answers you would get:

1. Yes they would sacrifice the world so their Country/people can live.
2. Then you have the persons that would rather sacrifice their people/Country for the greater good in saving the world.
3. Then you have people that even if they don't have a solution or a way out will just not accept the death billions of people. That is Hanji who is speaking on behalf of readers like yourself.

I would understand your criticism more if there was just a plain black and white narrative that basically beat it in the head of the readers that says killing Billions of people is justified!

So based off reaching this far you can gather that I hate black and white narrative, whether it is to kill all life on earth or to save humanity.

So I'm not in none of those two groups, because from what I have read especially the part where Yelena pointed out that everyone here is no angel, pretty much tells me that the narrative is that human beings are not angels and that they are all bad people.

Which concludes to me that just like how the narrative has been mix or in the grey area in this story it will end like that as well, perhaps everyone dies or most cast of characters die, or that Eren accomplish his task of killing everyone but in the end he loses his life and also everyone in paradise also dies and there isn't any true victor and it will most likely end in a bittersweet ending with a bit of hope in the end based off the final panel of the manga.

But I'm sure even that ending wont please everyone and persons will still not like it, simple because it didn't choose a clear narrative, now lets say if I had to choose between the two would have to go with the facist type ending that you are so dreading might happen and here me out first before you make conclusion.

I'm sure there are some people that want Eren to succeed in killing everyone except paradise that would have the same opinion in real life if they where to be put into that same situation, but for me this is more about the story and the impact if will make and if there is one thing I don't like it is having a generic/predictable ending, especially to a series that has been great in its narrative. I would be very disappointed if it ends with they stop Eren before he could do any damage and save the world. The end!

Generic/Cliche and boring, that is not how a great series like snk should end, I would rather have a ending that is unique or that has never been done before that can set it apart from the rest of the other series, even if its criticize for its fascist ending, it will atleast stand out from the rest of the series because of that ending.

In the end this is just fiction and persons like yourself can't seem to differentiate fiction from reality.

Of course though, I don't want it like that though and I don't think it will be like that, as Isayama himself hinted that he isn't trying to force any type of narrative in the readers face, he wants to the readers to make their own conclusion and he wont point out and say this is right or this is wrong.

ambiguous narrative are the best and more interesting narrative and I hope that the ending will not choose any side but instead give us a mixture of the two in a sense.

This is how the world is, its not painted in black and white and that is how I believe a story should be written as well. Of course it also depends on the type of story it is as well.

My argument is, why should we hide away from these type of things? Simple because they are bad? I've seen people saying this should not be in a story or that should not be in a story, when homosexuality was looked at in a negative light, persons did not want to see it in movies, but the thing is its a part of our real world why should we shy away from it?

If we were to ban everything that is considered as bad to be banned in movies, stories etc fiction in itself will be lacking in a lot of things, Good and bad thrive off each other, in reality the world will be a boring place, if we didn't have stories that has bad guys with super hero fro example.

I'm sorry I wrote so much, but I'm very passionate about this and feel people misunderstand this story.
keragammingMar 30, 2020 5:24 PM
Mar 31, 2020 2:27 AM

Feb 2018
can't argue with someone who watches a show just for gay couplings
Mar 31, 2020 7:35 AM

Aug 2016
I thnk Isayama was watching Attack on Titan abridges.... All hail Marco, the messiah. Uniter of humanity.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 31, 2020 10:03 PM

Jun 2016
This actually was a nice chapter, ngl it got me crying for a moment when they started the story of Marco.
So far the theme seems to be the same as Code Geass. Unite the world by making them your enemy.
Mar 31, 2020 10:12 PM

Jun 2016
keragamming said:
huntress1013 said:

Ok, from what I gather from reading your comment is that all of your criticism is on a personal/belief and opinion and not the writing of the series itsef. One thing I really appreciate about snk is that it isn't black and white, you are saying that you were seeing signs but they were mix, that is good because that gives the series dynamic/complexity at this moment we don't know which direction this series is going and that is good its unpredictable, its not like say my hero acadamia where they are fighting the bad guy and you know that in the end they will defeat the bad guy and save the world. Typical generic story ending.

Here is the funny part about your comment, I've seen the opposite of your comment where persons feel like its going the direction where they will stop Eren before he kills everyone and save the world. I'm guessing that is the narrative you are hoping for? Or that they some how talk no jutsu Eren convinces him that this is wrong and bad?

Both parties don't like the fact that it isn't clear that Eren will succeed in destroying the world or that it isn't clear if they will stop Eren from destroying the world. You guys just want a clear as day boring direction that will fit the narrative you want. You guys don't like the grey area because it makes you guys uneasy on the ending.

Isayama has put both the characters and the readers in a situation where it is difficult to say what is the best decision. In a sense he is giving the readers a scenario and asking them if they would choose would they sacrifice their Country for the entire world? And there are three types of Answers you would get:

1. Yes they would sacrifice the world so their Country/people can live.
2. Then you have the persons that would rather sacrifice their people/Country for the greater good in saving the world.
3. Then you have people that even if they don't have a solution or a way out will just not accept the death billions of people. That is Hanji who is speaking on behalf of readers like yourself.

I would understand your criticism more if there was just a plain black and white narrative that basically beat it in the head of the readers that says killing Billions of people is justified!

So based off reaching this far you can gather that I hate black and white narrative, whether it is to kill all life on earth or to save humanity.

So I'm not in none of those two groups, because from what I have read especially the part where Yelena pointed out that everyone here is no angel, pretty much tells me that the narrative is that human beings are not angels and that they are all bad people.

Which concludes to me that just like how the narrative has been mix or in the grey area in this story it will end like that as well, perhaps everyone dies or most cast of characters die, or that Eren accomplish his task of killing everyone but in the end he loses his life and also everyone in paradise also dies and there isn't any true victor and it will most likely end in a bittersweet ending with a bit of hope in the end based off the final panel of the manga.

But I'm sure even that ending wont please everyone and persons will still not like it, simple because it didn't choose a clear narrative, now lets say if I had to choose between the two would have to go with the facist type ending that you are so dreading might happen and here me out first before you make conclusion.

I'm sure there are some people that want Eren to succeed in killing everyone except paradise that would have the same opinion in real life if they where to be put into that same situation, but for me this is more about the story and the impact if will make and if there is one thing I don't like it is having a generic/predictable ending, especially to a series that has been great in its narrative. I would be very disappointed if it ends with they stop Eren before he could do any damage and save the world. The end!

Generic/Cliche and boring, that is not how a great series like snk should end, I would rather have a ending that is unique or that has never been done before that can set it apart from the rest of the other series, even if its criticize for its fascist ending, it will atleast stand out from the rest of the series because of that ending.

In the end this is just fiction and persons like yourself can't seem to differentiate fiction from reality.

Of course though, I don't want it like that though and I don't think it will be like that, as Isayama himself hinted that he isn't trying to force any type of narrative in the readers face, he wants to the readers to make their own conclusion and he wont point out and say this is right or this is wrong.

ambiguous narrative are the best and more interesting narrative and I hope that the ending will not choose any side but instead give us a mixture of the two in a sense.

This is how the world is, its not painted in black and white and that is how I believe a story should be written as well. Of course it also depends on the type of story it is as well.

My argument is, why should we hide away from these type of things? Simple because they are bad? I've seen people saying this should not be in a story or that should not be in a story, when homosexuality was looked at in a negative light, persons did not want to see it in movies, but the thing is its a part of our real world why should we shy away from it?

If we were to ban everything that is considered as bad to be banned in movies, stories etc fiction in itself will be lacking in a lot of things, Good and bad thrive off each other, in reality the world will be a boring place, if we didn't have stories that has bad guys with super hero fro example.

I'm sorry I wrote so much, but I'm very passionate about this and feel people misunderstand this story.

Great write... Everything's in the grey area right now. Let's see how it goes
Mar 31, 2020 10:21 PM

Aug 2017
The kind of uncertainty we're experiencing right now is frankly amazing, and the reason this manga has so many hooked with this arc. We always knew this, but this chapter really cemented Jean as one of the best-written characters in this series, if not the best. Everything he does, especially in this chapter, is so organic and fleshed out. We can see all his hesitation, his bluffs, and his insecurities in broad daylight, and that's something I can really appreciate.

What is both amazing and off putting about the current string of events is how the supporting cast (or rather, everyone but Eren) have an objective in mind, are working towards it, but are encountering obstacles (see the end of this chapter) which they genuinely need to work around even though the scale of their actual mission is just something else. Serves to show how human beings can let even the most petty of their motivations completely screw up things on a larger scale, due to ignorance, conceit, or a lack of perspective. But it's still slightly annoying, because we know that this means another chapter wasted trying to resolve this issue before getting to the meat and potatoes. As much as I love this series, I'm really dying to see the conclusion. The beauty is just how many paradigm shifts we undergo in this series: if somebody told me what the final arc was about back when I started Attack on Titan, I would've thought they were talking about the wrong manga...
Apr 1, 2020 6:30 AM

Jul 2019
VortexOfLight said:
The kind of uncertainty we're experiencing right now is frankly amazing, and the reason this manga has so many hooked with this arc. We always knew this, but this chapter really cemented Jean as one of the best-written characters in this series, if not the best. Everything he does, especially in this chapter, is so organic and fleshed out. We can see all his hesitation, his bluffs, and his insecurities in broad daylight, and that's something I can really appreciate.

What is both amazing and off putting about the current string of events is how the supporting cast (or rather, everyone but Eren) have an objective in mind, are working towards it, but are encountering obstacles (see the end of this chapter) which they genuinely need to work around even though the scale of their actual mission is just something else. Serves to show how human beings can let even the most petty of their motivations completely screw up things on a larger scale, due to ignorance, conceit, or a lack of perspective. But it's still slightly annoying, because we know that this means another chapter wasted trying to resolve this issue before getting to the meat and potatoes. As much as I love this series, I'm really dying to see the conclusion. The beauty is just how many paradigm shifts we undergo in this series: if somebody told me what the final arc was about back when I started Attack on Titan, I would've thought they were talking about the wrong manga...

Signed. By now we have such an illustrous cast with Jean being the main man. I wonder whether Isayama is projecting himself on Jean or wants the reader to assume his position every once in a while. He kind of puts things back into perspective. Why are we all doing this? My favourite line of his was when he was lamenting short and pathetic life during the battle of Trost.

My take on this:
Character development has returned and things like... talking? Yeah, it has been a long time when longer dialogues and scheming were a thing. Kind of the reason why the quality suffered with 126 being the peak of actions that just happened 'organically'.

I am currently just begging for an inner monolgue of Eren or an honest discussion he is having with someone. He has his reasons and they are pretty solid, if we know our Isayama well. Currently, I would not mind if Eren succeeded. Death must be quite the relative thing for someone wo posseses all these living memories. Jean rightfully pointed out the uncertainties of their plan and it is something Eren knows well: whenever the people of Paradise island did nothing, it was pure negligence because there is always someone out there for them. This hastily formed alliance has no common endgoal nor do they have a consensus on how their primary objective should be achieved. Let us see if they are too big to fail thanks to their Titan powers.

Apr 1, 2020 11:41 PM
Nov 2018
Yeah you tell em, Yelena. You tell them! LMAO can't stop laughing when Yelena narc 'em around.
True that there'll be less casualties for their time if they open up to each other and cooperate from the start. (But still, will be indefinite complications and sacrifices ahead)
Sad that the cat fight at the campfire place didn't occur which truly will be amazing :3

But yeah, Reiner derserved another punch. Good to see Jean matured a lot and setting things straight. Hope Gabi makes up for her mistakes soon too.
Guess we're gonna see some fightings with Yaegar faction next chapter. And Captain Levi is still sleeping. xd

"Self respect is the greatest gift we can give to our self"

Apr 2, 2020 9:46 AM

Jul 2015
how will they even defeat eren? we saw his new titan form a few chapters ago and frankly i don't think anyone can even get to him unless they use that airplane..

also didn't we see grisha saying that eren future wish will come true? i would assume that means eren is gonna probably win.
Jun 5, 2020 7:09 AM

Dec 2015
Yelena just sprinkling that salt all over their wounds. Loved it.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Jun 10, 2020 6:38 AM

Oct 2017
Yes kick Reiner some more and kick the other assholes while at it too ffs.
Nov 20, 2020 3:52 PM

Jan 2019
Best boy Marco saving the day once again
Jan 22, 2021 6:48 AM

Sep 2011
Jean dream with a peaceful future was so cute. He even got married with Mikasa and had a daughter.

I miss Erwin so much, one of the best characters in this series. I wonder what would he do in this current situation.

Jean talks about how they killing Eren's mother is what made Eren follow this patch, and the general answer about the history and how the Eldians massacred the people of Marley. Sorry, but it's not the same thing. No one alive in Paradis had anything to do with the massacre of Marleyans. Buy you were alive when Marley sent the titans to Paradis, and you also trained the warriors sent to Paradis. Not that this justifies what Eren is currently doing, and I can't understand how some readers agree with Eren's plan.

And Jean finally finding out the true about Marco death and getting the chance to punch Reiner for what he did was so good. All that part at the campfire was amazing.
Jan 23, 2021 4:33 AM
Aug 2019
Lol Magath still won't shut up about Eldia 2000 years ago.. Imagine Gabi, a kid, knows better than you, an old geezer
Jan 29, 2021 9:02 PM

Oct 2013
I really liked this chapter (especially after quite average chapter 126, hah). We could see the confrontation between former foes that decided to join forces against a common enemy.

I liked how Marco's last words fit perfectly into the topic of their discussion.

I read somewhere that some people were complaining about Jean beating up Reiner, that Jean's character development was ruined. I strongly disagree. It was a very important moment. Jean's emotions were suppressed throughout all those years and he could have finally vent them by beating up Reiner. That way he was able to conquer his first trauma that hadn't been conquered up until this night. By that, Jean was able to accept Marleyans as his allies to stop Eren from destroying the whole world.

Hange was funny with her stew, lol.
Feb 19, 2021 6:13 PM
Nov 2014
reiner deserved that, jean should have just chopped his head off for real haha.

floch is awesome, he is so loyal to eren.
Mar 15, 2021 5:57 AM

Mar 2012
Even Marco's words are THIS crucial to the story?

Take notes, Oda... this is how you make connections and callbacks without milking the story.
End Zionazism
Apr 5, 2021 6:45 AM
Aug 2019
Jean was the main spotlight of this chapter. This chapter just made me appreciate his character that much more he has come a long way. And Jean is right in asking the questions regarding what will happen after they potentially stopping the rumbling but still no plan. Genocide is wrong sure but having no plan after the rumbling is stopped idk if I want to side with the alliance. This chapter made me dislike Hange.
Yelena spitting facts this chapter, each of them have their own sins. Good to see that Gabi developing as a character.

Apr 11, 2021 2:23 AM

Jun 2019
Reiner can't catch a break. He gets beaten every time.
Apr 11, 2021 6:52 PM

Mar 2020
talk no jutsu shall prevail
Floyd Mayweather English Tutor
May 22, 2021 3:49 AM

May 2020
This Yaeger army really took everything in Paradise. Eren plan this so deep.
Jun 16, 2021 3:39 PM

Mar 2014
I've been absolutely loving this manga so far, but this chapter was just way too cringe I'm sorry
Dec 30, 2021 1:34 AM

Jul 2021
Honestly I didn't expect Annie to be friendly with Mikasa however though they're teaming up to stop the rumbling so it's expected for some friendship development I guess. Damn Yelena really tried to reveal everyones own truth and flaws was a pain to watch but it somehow gives Reiner a deserved kicked from Jean as I remembered how Marco was very dear to Jean but my Gabi stands up to wanting Jean and the rest to team up with each other, what a confident girl she is.
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Jan 8, 2022 6:35 PM
Aug 2019
Shineixxx said:
despite all people disagreeing I agree with Eren plan even If my most favourite anime character all time levi who disagree with it

Hanji like rest of them are fools for not thinking paradis future like Eren.

If all of them end dying I am talking about Hanji and all those who oppose Eren I honestly can t say anythingelse other than you guys seal your own fate and I can t feel sympathy for you guys even If it levi who dies.

I am still supporting Eren plan I am not sway by trivial morals if it for greater good

Heck at this point I don t care who lives or dies anymore. Most of them shortsight or jerkass or not thinking this through.

give Jean cookie point for being only one who actually think for paradis future

Hanji really annoy me this chapter. her lets be friend attitude and up stupid moral compass makes her stupid and causing me nausea.

I honestly don t like direction how story is heading now.

So Eren is potray as bad guy and scapegoat just because he wants to protect people he care about? Hanji saying they were able to talk without killing each other ironics that because Eren being so call big bad there were able to do that or not this situation will never happen.

Eren might have went too far but like jean said they push him too this and force his hand.

Levi should think about this what will happen If Eren is stop and what will happen to paradis future? Levi is the type who pragramatic and priotiose logic over feelings. If oppose Eren I need big reason why. Immoral? He should know Eren reason

Everyone besides Eren and Jean from paradis side turn numbskull on me.

I am dissapoint with SNK manga I am not liking direction of this manga now.

Idk why, but I really enjoyed reading your opinion. I found it very interesting, thanks for writing.
Apr 10, 2022 1:19 PM
Sep 2020
5/5
this chapter is really underrated not deserving a 68% 5/5 infact an 85% 5/5

there is something good about gabi and her entire suffering that makes for a show entirely dedicated for her
something like gabi-the tragic kid, seriously the best part about her and her entire story

jean was also really great this chapter

yelena speaking facts ,her roasting is really top tier
Mack_YeagerApr 10, 2022 1:22 PM
Oct 22, 2023 1:44 AM
Oct 2018
final ruim a minha espera...
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Attack on Titan Author upset about Pro Genocide criticism

deg - Apr 6, 2022

29 by Berry-Vodka »»
Jun 1, 8:50 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 81 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

keragamming - May 5, 2016

114 by CutieAnshin »»
Jun 1, 12:49 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 139 / Ending Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

NextUniverse - Apr 7, 2021

1871 by Berry-Vodka »»
May 29, 2:10 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 80 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

G_Spark233 - Apr 6, 2016

110 by CutieAnshin »»
May 25, 8:34 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 79 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

keragamming - Mar 5, 2016

103 by CutieAnshin »»
May 24, 8:32 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.