Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 17, 2020 6:55 AM

Mar 2019
MonsieurPapillon said:

The thing I can't figure out either is why he suggested them to both enter the well, there is no logical reason behind this and it's pretty risky as they don't know how the machine exactly works. And if he only wanted Sakaidou out, he didn't need to involve Anaido.

He wanted both of them in it because they need one guy to eject the other guy out of the Mizuhanome inside the ID well so they don't end up in the same boat as Hondomachi. That part is fine, it's just mighty suspect how they randomly found John Walker's clothes in Momoki's house, without any prior notice. It just reeks of a setup, so much so that it feels like bait.
I honestly have no idea what I'm supposed to type here.
*imitates an old man*
"Back in my day, we used to write our names fancy when they asked our signature!"
Feb 17, 2020 11:59 AM

Mar 2017
I actually really like Sakaido and Anaido as a team... maybe the two as a detective duo might be something they should consider for the future?

My theory is that maybe Kiki Asukai is John Walker?
Feb 17, 2020 8:28 PM

Oct 2008
Who would have thought Sakaido & Anaido joined forces!
but this is all a trap!? this is really mind-boggling!
5/5.

Feb 17, 2020 8:45 PM

Jul 2016
The Sakaido/Anaido duo is quite enjoyable to watch but things being said, Fukuda kinda sucks a bit at being a Brilliant Detective xD

Another nice episode. Really looking forward to seeing Sakaido and Hondoumachi working together next week!

And that last scene tho... wonder if that was actually Momoki's ID Well they were in...
Feb 17, 2020 9:07 PM

Aug 2016
A well within a well...things are getting crazy. Anaido’s personality is so different.
Feb 17, 2020 10:05 PM

Oct 2009
SceptileBlade said:
He wanted both of them in it because they need one guy to eject the other guy out of the Mizuhanome inside the ID well so they don't end up in the same boat as Hondomachi. That part is fine, it's just mighty suspect how they randomly found John Walker's clothes in Momoki's house, without any prior notice. It just reeks of a setup, so much so that it feels like bait.

Oh that makes sense, I must have missed that.

But yeah, this is clearly a trap.

But now, you remove some of the suspicions I had for the director to be John Walker (still fairly convinced), so this opens the way for a plot twist on John Walker's identity on my book.
Feb 18, 2020 2:39 AM

May 2019
This is a really good episode. The tension built around the double-infiltration was extremely well executed

We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths.
As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are.
That's what death is, don't you think?

------------------------------------
Itachi Uchiha
Feb 18, 2020 4:05 AM

Jul 2017
With the framed Director Momoki out of Kura, the rest are left to solve the case of Hondomachi still within Sakaido's thunderbolted well.

Furuka's the third Brillant Detective to dive into ID:Wells, to save Hondomachi with Sakaido, an unlikely pairing of the likes of Sherlock and Watson. But unlike Sakaido's attention to detail, Furuka (now known as Anaido) is the latter cause, the laid-back detective of simple concerns.

While thankfully there's ONLY ONE Kaeru, the well presented was somewhat unique with the director's ID:Well. Excreting urine on clothing is good source to direct heat away in a desert (though I'd never thought to think of that), but getting to the main point, finding Asukai's cockpit Mizuhanome was only a matter of time...

IF ONLY ALL THESE WEREN'T A TRAP (the well within a well)...with the last scene, and Detective Kuromachi invading Momoki's house to just finding traces of John Walker of clothes, it would smell a red herring just as quick.

Pretty fascinating episode that adds onto the mystery.
Feb 18, 2020 9:34 PM
Jan 2016
Kinda figured this show was gonna go Incrption eventually with the well in a well.....also was it just me or was I extra lost this episode? Like who is this Kiki person?
Feb 19, 2020 1:22 AM

Aug 2019
SenpaiMars-Barz said:
Kinda figured this show was gonna go Incrption eventually with the well in a well.....also was it just me or was I extra lost this episode? Like who is this Kiki person?

Kiki is last victim of Challenger, Momoki saved her after Challenger was killed, they revealed it in Ep 7
Feb 19, 2020 7:57 AM
Feb 2020
No one:

Not a single protagonist:

Bear Grylls:

Sakaido: Sun isn't setting, better soak my clothes in piss.

*Someone had to at some point
Feb 19, 2020 5:02 PM

Feb 2020
Belo_Horizonte said:
What evidence people have to think the director is John Walker? I guess none!

@Belo_Horizonte

You are more sensible than the people who arrested Momoki. You are a true hero ^^

Feb 20, 2020 1:18 AM
Feb 2020
hahachickem11037 said:
Belo_Horizonte said:

@Belo_Horizonte

You are more sensible than the people who arrested Momoki. You are a true hero ^^

Thank you.
He could show himself innocent in the end and everyone blame will be for nothing. Fortunately, it's fiction. In real life that would be greatly harmful.
Feb 20, 2020 5:18 PM

Oct 2018
its getting hard to keep track, too much inception :3
“You can always die. It's living that takes real courage." - Himura Kenshin”

Feb 22, 2020 7:37 PM

Jul 2013
This show is getting better and better with each episode.

From what I can see, Kaeru and Kiki Asukai are definately connected with each other, as it indicates on the wiki for ID:Invaded, in the Episode 3 credits (the only episode where Kaeru speaks) Kaeru is credited as "Kiki Asukai".

So they're connected, but the question left now is how are they connected and what is their connection to John Walker?

I wonder if the next episode will shed light on this.

𝐌𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐢𝐬𝐧’𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞.

Mar 10, 2020 6:48 AM

Feb 2019
bois are going into some Inception shit here
Based Certified.
I love anime armpits.
Mar 10, 2020 8:30 PM
Aug 2016
Well within a well again. I wonder what’s on the other side! Two brilliant detectives working together lol.
Mar 19, 2020 9:35 PM
Nov 2018
it's a trap huh..out of the three brilliant detectives, the two best go into the well within the well. togo seems suspect as well. i have my eyes on matsuoka, the director and her.
Mar 25, 2020 11:00 PM

Feb 2015
Asukai Kiki’s status is intriguing, she got rescued and after three months in the hospital she disappeared with that comas event, wtf. Fukuda doing nothing by his own is common, but his interaction with Sakaido is funny and cooperative, like they both realized why they both are there at the same time. I’m scared of what Momoki could say, I think he’s not guilty, if he hasn’t killed someone, there shouldn’t be cognitive particles, right, so it could not be his well, or he had murder intentions without executing it. At this point, the anime surprised me and it got more interesting than I expected, I thought it would be something super complicated, but I’m being able to track the character’s name and get to the mystery.
Apr 6, 2020 2:30 PM
Voltekka!

Sep 2017
Gross, they pissed on their clothes and decided to place it on their heads.
Apr 19, 2020 6:47 PM

Apr 2016
So they're working together this episode. I gotta say, that's a little different. The camaraderie between the two was nice to witness.

Looks like Sakaido is about to enter a well within the well. I wonder how things will turn out for him and Hondomachi.
Jun 11, 2020 2:37 PM

Feb 2012
Belo_Horizonte said:

it's a rule in anime, every character that don't open their eyes is a villain.

so that's the difference between an actual brillant detective and a simple serial killer.

「 To other people, I might not have changed at all, but I feel like I was able to change... 」

Jul 9, 2020 3:18 AM

Jul 2015
Amazing to see Anaido and Sakaido work together, but I wonder why they continued to use the 'Anaido' guy as he seems not very usefull so far.

I really wonder if those cognitive particles were really from Momoki and not someone else, since he doesn't strike me as a serial killer. Really curious to see who the John walker guy is and what association Asukai Kiki has

Aug 13, 2020 7:34 AM

Oct 2016
I didn't expect Sakaido and Anaido teaming up to be so entertaining. That was definitely the best episode so far and it keeps on getting better. So i guess those cognition particles are also planted. What exactly is behind Kiki Asukai, well i'll find out later.
Aug 21, 2020 5:23 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Surprisingly these episode managed to brought some comedy vibes into its mysterious surrounding by inserting the funny brilliant detective, Anaido together with Sakaido. Lmao. Those guys interaction really hilarious, and i completely forgot that this show themed a mysterious and thrilling vibes. I actually pretty enjoyed it, despite whatever happened with the whole trap that Director Momoka mentioned about in the end. At least Narihisago accomplished his own goal on the previous episode. So, lets just watched that Ido-well landscapes within the Ido-well!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Nov 26, 2020 11:32 AM

Dec 2008
Anaido and Sakaido have a very interesting dynamic together, though I gotta say that despite seemingly being smart and probably also liking mystery stories, Anaido can't do much detective work.

Still a good episode tho
Dec 8, 2020 7:45 AM

Jul 2017
My guys Sakaido and Anaido just pissed on their jackets and wore it on their heads to survive, kind of fucked up seeing them not only do that but while in someone else's private well smh. The interactions did actually help the episode a bit, rather than having it feel really sluggish and stagnant to get through but Anaido feels a bit redundant to me in this situation. He was decent background noise at least. Momoki yelling for them to be extracted though, wonder how the next episode is going to play out. Average episode overall.
Feb 8, 2021 9:07 PM

Mar 2010
Momoki saying its a trap... So did they want to giet rid of the brilliant detectives or something.
Jul 21, 2021 6:03 AM
Dec 2017
This is by far one of the best episodes in the series.

Aug 29, 2022 3:42 AM
Jul 2021
Convoluted and should have no business taking itself seriously.
Nov 9, 2022 10:48 PM

Oct 2022
I gotta say, this show really does a great job with making the detectives compelling. Sakaido and Anaido's interactions in their cells have been really fascinating, but getting to see the two of them talk out the mystery and swap banter and bromance was fantastic to see. I hope we get some more team ups with them, and Hondomachi too if possible.
Jul 3, 2023 11:28 PM

Sep 2015
Ah I'm dead curious to whats going to happen next, but I have to go to bed D:.

This whole well system is complicating. xD I need more explanation, but yet its interesting.
August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Oct 2, 2023 12:13 PM

Jan 2016
This was the most boring episode. Just dialogue galore.

May 7, 3:19 AM

Dec 2022
Wearing piss-soaked clothing just to survive a bit longer makes the situation seem desperate, but the duo were otherwise pretty stoic about it.

Shaded Horizon

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Id:Invaded Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2020

203 by Archean-Return »»
May 7, 5:12 PM

Poll: » Id:Invaded Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 15, 2020

101 by Archean-Return »»
May 7, 3:54 PM

Poll: » Id:Invaded Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 8, 2020

120 by Archean-Return »»
May 7, 3:13 PM

Poll: » Id:Invaded Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 1, 2020

136 by Archean-Return »»
May 7, 1:43 PM

Poll: » Id:Invaded Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 9, 2020

89 by Archean-Return »»
May 7, 2:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.