Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 6, 2019 5:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Damn, the student council got no chills.

At least the theater club is saved though. I feel like the school won't be the same without them.
Dec 6, 2019 7:09 AM

Aug 2013
Those student council people are so annoying.

'The Scream' bento tho...

One more episode to go. There is also that special that will air next year march.
LeoDec 6, 2019 7:13 AM

Dec 6, 2019 7:33 AM

Oct 2009
Indeed if there's anything I don't understand is - how do you even disband a club that doesn't actually exist? Really the only logical tumble here.

But the joke's on them because people actually like and need the hero club, so HA.

Wish this got a second season. We have the rocky start, the convincing of Pink, and then the fight for life with the student council.... Let's see what they get up to after that, potentially as an official club even.
Dec 6, 2019 7:51 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
The student council of that school is so bad... I hope the Hero Club will come back for the last episode
Dec 6, 2019 1:42 PM

Mar 2017
What is the student council's problem?! Literally everyone loves the Hero Club and they help people all the time so i don't see what 'trouble' they're causing!

I can't believe the last episode is next week... i wish there could be another season (i know there's an OVA but it's not the same!) 😭
Dec 6, 2019 4:00 PM
Nov 2019
This was a sad episode, I really want there to be a second season but it probably won't happen. :(
Dec 6, 2019 4:42 PM

Mar 2013
Lol, the reaction the Sora-chan guy gave when he thought Takashima-kun died was so funny
Dec 6, 2019 5:27 PM
Jan 2017
Outburst Dreamer Boys reaches the endgame with yet another fine episode! The Hero Club faces their darkest hour, as the Student Council disbands the club and we see how badly the school and even the whole community stagnates without them. Mizuki comes to the realization that quirks aside, the boys are good people and they left a positive impact on the people they helped. That's such a fine display of character development and it's clear Mizuki has come a long way since the beginning of the series. No longer is she embarrassed by the boys' antics, she has gotten to know who they really are and she has become one of their greatest supporters. Despite its rather sloppy beginning, Outburst Dreamer Boys has slowly but surely become one of the finest shows of the season and, hopefully, next week's episode will deliver a satisfying conclusion.
Dec 6, 2019 6:02 PM

Oct 2015
"Eternal force blizzard" :-D :-D

The last episode will obvious about everyone standing with the hero club against the student council's ban.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Dec 6, 2019 7:15 PM

Aug 2014
Still hoping the Student Council members are into some chuuni shit too, explaining why they're so insistent on disbanding the Hero Club. I mean, the President keeps relying on that book for good fortune or whatever. It would make for a pretty wacky season finale.

Anyways, I'm already sad that next week is going to be the last episode. This series never failed to make laugh and it even had some heartwarming moments along the way.
Dec 6, 2019 11:41 PM

Jun 2019
Damn. Those student council really a bunch of boring guys.

So, next week is last episode?
Hope it will be a happy ending for hero club.
Dec 7, 2019 2:23 AM
Jan 2018
Student council:We have to shut your club down

Girl:Why?

Student council:Because you were putting kitchen utensils on your head ,and helped an understaffed amusement park.

Girl:What's wrong with that?

Student council:It's breaking the rules that we haven't specified or have presented (therefore our argument of you breaking the rules holds very little weight,and could be refuted.)

Girl:Wow that makes perfect sense.

CrayonColorLifeDec 7, 2019 7:26 AM
Dec 7, 2019 11:29 AM

Dec 2014
Stupid student council...it is because of them people are in crisis today
Dec 8, 2019 7:06 AM

Jul 2017
Of all the problems in school, Mizuki STILL has to face the "wrath" of the Student Council...I'd swear in the world of the Hero Club, they're nothing more than nuisances. If they're a real enemy to defeat, the Hero Club feat. Mizuki has to defeat them at all costs.

To disband the club would be sin, and that's what they did. Despite that, the sudden banters have left them in disarray, along with the clubs who had the Hero Club involved and saved by them. It was certainly sad in their darkest hour.

It's the people in need that proves that the Hero Club has a place in their hearts, the heart to be a chuunibyou, but most importantly, to help people like what heroes always do.

Final episode next week, how will the Hero Club make a comeback!?
Dec 8, 2019 6:54 PM
Jan 2019
those students council is no fun they disband the hero club because of complaints, but they helped more people than those people who complaints (and those who complaints are no fun either)

oh no, 1 episode left, I wonder what they going to do in episode 11
Dec 10, 2019 11:36 PM

Oct 2017
Those useless student council guys disbanded the hero club, they should disband their student council tbh, they are also creepy af.

I wonder which animal got loose from the zoo thou lol, is it a bear like Noda kun thought or something else. Well with one episode left I guess this season will wrap up with the hero club's return.
Dec 13, 2019 12:55 PM

Dec 2016
yellowheartren said:
Indeed if there's anything I don't understand is - how do you even disband a club that doesn't actually exist? Really the only logical tumble here.

they closed the room in which HC were hanging out.
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.105/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.183/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.101/? - weekly) | Machi and Oboro (Ch.11/? - biweekly)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.74/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.61/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Apr 1, 2020 1:18 AM

Jul 2015
So the Agency has succeeded in stopping the hero club, well luckily fate has something else in store...but this won't go easy without a fight against their final enemy

Jul 12, 2022 9:40 AM
Aug 2021
Ok so they are trying to rake things kinda serious in this show for a few episodes now.
I liked the show when it was more chill.
Dramas in this show is weak. Most resolutions are unsatisfying and the set-ups are obvious.
This "things getting solved" arc is also very uninspired. It feels like watching parts of Hyouka again but without the wit.
However, the characters and settings are interesting amd cool.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Chuubyou Gekihatsu Boy Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 29, 2019

26 by pranss0_0 »»
Aug 1, 2023 10:30 AM

Poll: » Chuubyou Gekihatsu Boy Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 13, 2019

37 by Leyre18 »»
Jun 17, 2023 2:16 PM

Poll: » Chuubyou Gekihatsu Boy Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 22, 2019

21 by Leyre18 »»
Jun 17, 2023 10:09 AM

Poll: » Chuubyou Gekihatsu Boy Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 25, 2019

25 by Leyre18 »»
Jun 16, 2023 10:41 AM

Poll: » Chuubyou Gekihatsu Boy Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 4, 2019

55 by Leyre18 »»
Jun 16, 2023 9:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.