Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 3, 2019 4:47 AM

Sep 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Pretty fun episode especially the touch fan service.
Deep dark fantasies
Aug 3, 2019 5:12 AM

Oct 2015
tbh i should have finished touch
prob would have gotten it more rip
Weebs when native isekai series with OP mc but female and not incel: :soyjackwow:
weebs when native isekai series with OP mc but male and incel: :npcangry:
Aug 3, 2019 8:31 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Amazing episode!
Definitely a contender for episode of the show for me!

A little sad that I didn’t get the full experience during the end of the match there though, thanks to the subtle references from Touch, but it was still a bloody good episode to me! Similarly, it must’ve been a heck of a re-experience for the Coach there xD. It was certainly fun to keep up with his commentary and comedic bits too in preparation to that ground-breaking familiarity. ‘Uesugi’, I’m confident that’s the protagonist of Touch.

Anyway, the Slice of Life moments of the episode was seriously gold this episode! Starting off with Suichirou and the Coach’s daughter stroll was amazing! Looks like the two are apparently polar opposites, it didn’t quite seem like that way to me though, but Touma is similar to her lol. Loved the moment where he was lamenting on it but then Otomi’s consolation really lifted up his spirits, great stuff! Moreover, that jealous girl (of Otomi) segment was quite hilarious too. Quite the amazing person indeed, lol. xD @ those raises and victory poses plus the snoring right after, poor homeroom teacher. A really cool little bit with the Coach’s wife and the shopkeeper too. Lol, they even played the Op for a bit. All in all, a really great episode!

Looking forward to more! Hopefully, this show will run for more than the 2 cours that it’s been hinting!
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Aug 3, 2019 4:41 PM

Jun 2010
Poor coach, not expecting a new Uesugui
Aug 4, 2019 9:14 AM

Oct 2015
Lmao, I'm not even sure who was on Sankou High, I'm guessing it's the team with Yoshida returning and getting his words and pride get shut down. I just find it kinda funny how they had to add a reflection on Uesugi to Touma when they ultimately look the same, which made it look like it was copied and pasted
Aug 4, 2019 11:50 AM
Mar 2015
like father like son The no hitter made him remember On the other the catcher can't get to 1st base
Aug 5, 2019 3:47 PM

Oct 2009
That's a very bad way of doing business
Aug 10, 2020 1:02 AM

Jul 2015
Can't wait for Arisa to find out who Akai is in love with, let's see if she is still acting like a winner.

Got goosebumps seeing Sankou's coach realise the similiarity between Tou and the previous no-hit-no-run pitcher Uesegi

Nov 21, 2021 11:50 AM

Jan 2018
Looks like Haruka and Souichirou don't get along. This is a good thing for my ship he he. But Sou-chan might misunderstand her and think she's playing hard to catch, and might pursue her harder which is a negative. I like how Souichirou is basically Kazuya if he accepted all his love letters and more (I'm sure Kacchan would be more like Sou-chan if he didn't have Minami).

This episode's probably the only time when I thought the Mita vs Otomi rivalry was funny. Kind of sad that she's fighting a losing battle though.

Yeah I have no idea who Ekoda from Sankou is or if he's even from Touch. Or should I say I don't remember.
I really don't get why Touma gets compared to Tacchan. It's not like he's his son or something. Only thing they have in common is that both went to Meisei. I understand Touma's significance as the ace pitcher that might carry Meisei to Koushien for the second time, but I still don't think he should be compared to the legendary ace pitcher Uesugi Tatsuya.
May 31, 2023 1:49 AM

Feb 2019
that old coach was remembering the one that beat them soundly 3 decades ago when he looked at tou's pitching style lol but that's coz sou was the one that taught him that form lol

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mix: Meisei Story Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Veronin - Apr 6, 2019

69 by bankredmeadow »»
Feb 18, 12:46 AM

Poll: » Mix Episode 3 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Apr 20, 2019

13 by Clonemax2008 »»
Oct 25, 2023 3:23 AM

Poll: » Mix Episode 24 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Sep 28, 2019

24 by LeenPhoenixRae »»
Jun 3, 2023 10:16 PM

Poll: » Mix Episode 23 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Sep 14, 2019

14 by LeenPhoenixRae »»
Jun 3, 2023 9:59 PM

Poll: » Mix Episode 22 Discussion

ropiel - Sep 7, 2019

9 by LeenPhoenixRae »»
Jun 3, 2023 9:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.