Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 14, 2019 4:37 AM

Oct 2015
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Adachi with his cutting edge XD jokes

as expected, we're going into the extra inning
so 1 more ep for climax and 2 ep to cool off?

EDIT: posted the wrong image
Mei-o_ScarlettSep 14, 2019 8:11 AM
Hottest Take Ever, fite me: Fairy Tail is better than Seiya, Bungou Stray and Hitman Reborn
Sep 14, 2019 10:58 AM
Dec 2018
Touma and Soichiro are like 'twins', even if they aren't really 'twins'.

This battery of brothers is really strong.

Neither team has yet managed to score a point and it goes to extra time.

However Touma, Soichiro and Mita are really enjoying themselves a lot.
Sanae28Nov 1, 2019 2:28 AM
Sep 14, 2019 2:27 PM

Feb 2012
1 more episode left for according to ed
Sep 14, 2019 3:44 PM
Dec 2014
man im surprised by how much im enjoying this series i hope it gets a season 2 if not well then its on to the manga i suppose
Sep 14, 2019 8:30 PM
Mar 2015
Loved Touma breaking the 4th Wall The stuff about Mita was ineteresting
Sep 15, 2019 5:49 AM

Jul 2014
NEP is the last one!? I wanted to reach Touma's team against monkey dude who's obssesed with his step sis. For a chill type baseball anime this match was both chill and intense lol.
Sep 15, 2019 12:53 PM

Mar 2010
rafi160 said:

-Stray said:
NEP is the last one!? I wanted to reach Touma's team against monkey dude who's obssesed with his step sis. For a chill type baseball anime this match was both chill and intense lol.

what for real?
MAL still has ? and Cross Game was 50 epsiodes, all Adachi's bigger works have been over 24+ episodes.
Since the ED is saying so..
This is sad.

Really liking the flow so far though :) just hoped for more episodes.. I'm afraid 24 might leave very incomplete feeling..
Sep 15, 2019 3:14 PM

Apr 2016
I'm really enjoying this series, I hope the episode of next week isn't the last one. Touma is really good, I know it but he always surprises me, I wasn't thinking this match would be like that.
Sep 16, 2019 11:54 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
No way, I really hope this is just a false alarm and we'll get at least a cour more of episodes. But well, if it does turn out to be true, I sincerely hope for an announcement of a sequel in the near future at the very least.

Great episode, yet again!

Meisei's luck is seriously unreal (and a little too recurring by now too, I'm afraid) but sadly even that isn't helping them get out of this stalemate. Touma seems to have gotten through the muddy phase though more importantly and is looking finer than ever, hopefully he'll be able to keep it up to nick over Toshou. I wonder what he was hallucinating about in the heat though lol, looked totally random and certainly out of place.

Mita-san is perhaps the only person who sees Meisei as a true opponent and that just really hypes me up even more. Even the commentator is slowly running out of taunts now xD. Lol @ Mita's parents and Sou's mother too. Great stuff!

About time the Coach uttered the words of truth too, that was really touching!

Loved that little moment of Touma breaking the 4th wall and sharing us with positive news though, hopefully this is some sort of a foreshadow to more Mix!

Anyway, tensions are running high and I can't wait to see how it'll end!
_MushiRock11_Sep 16, 2019 12:13 PM
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Sep 19, 2019 11:44 PM

Oct 2009
rafi160 said:

ozzynothing said:
man im surprised by how much im enjoying this series i hope it gets a season 2 if not well then its on to the manga i suppose

-Stray said:

Lylaaz said:
what for real?
MAL still has ? and Cross Game was 50 epsiodes, all Adachi's bigger works have been over 24+ episodes.
Since the ED is saying so..
This is sad.

Really liking the flow so far though :) just hoped for more episodes.. I'm afraid 24 might leave very incomplete feeling..

HectorBlaze said:
I'm really enjoying this series, I hope the episode of next week isn't the last one.

_MushiRock11_ said:
No way, I really hope this is just a false alarm and we'll get at least a cour more of episodes. But well, if it does turn out to be true, I sincerely hope for an announcement of a sequel in the near future at the very least.

Seeing as the next episode will be the last one, I guess they'll lose the game, sadly. Otherwise it'd make no sense to end the season after a semifinal win. It can, of course, technically be a re-match, but it still would be a lame way to finish a season I think; a loss and a move on to second grade seems more plausible here, and also would leave space and good opportunities for a nice development; you could already see how preparations (introducing future teammates and establishing rivals) were being done if you paid attention (I feel a bit sorry for Tomohito though)
It's a pity, of course, Meisei doesn't make it to Nationals in the first try, but realistically speaking they aren't ready yet
They'll probably wait for more material to release the second season... unless there is enough already
SerhiykoSep 20, 2019 5:35 AM
Sep 20, 2019 12:48 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Serhiyko said:
Seeing as the next episode will be the last one, I guess they'll lose the game, sadly. Otherwise it'd make no sense to end the season after a semifinal win. It can, of course, technically be a re-match, but it still would be a lame way to finish a season I think; a loss and a move on to second grade seems more plausible here, and also would leave space and good opportunities for a nice development; you could already see how preparations (introducing future teammates and establishing rivals) were being done if you paid attention (I feel a bit sorry for Tomohito though)
It's a pity, of course, Meisei doesn't make it to nationals in the first try, but realistically speaking they aren't ready yet

Oh, I’d love to see something like that! You’re absolutely right, it’s painfully obvious that Meisei aren’t ready just yet but things are surely going to be different come next spring with the way things are progressing.

But there’ve been shows that’ve ended with the Semis right before the Finals, Haikyu!! Season 2 being an example of that, so it isn’t exactly set in stone just yet but hopefully it’ll go down as you speculated.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Sep 20, 2019 2:06 AM

Jul 2016
I'm not even surprised when knowing that next ep would be the last one, since i've read the manga and feels like if they are trying to adapt everything up til now, i think it will only leave us with a cliffhanger.

Just wait until the manga ends, so they can adapt everything perfectly.

Aug 12, 2020 12:51 AM

Jul 2015
For a team that seems still a bit lacking, it's impressive for Meisei to go into the extra innings against a powerhouse like Toushu. I kinda hope they lose so the team can improve itself for the following year (if they will do a next season).

Nov 27, 2021 11:33 AM

Jan 2018
The penultimate episode.

The game's going as intense as ever needing extra innings. The old announcer was still a dirtbag in the beginning but slowly became less hostile which I like.

Sad the series is ending. Those eyes were definitely Harada's.
Jun 3, 2023 9:59 PM

Feb 2019
extra innings was expected when there wasn't a score up on the board by the end of the 9th lol now it's anyone's game this round...will it be toushu or will it be meisei? i'm hoping for the latter, but i have a feeling it will be toushu winning it.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mix: Meisei Story Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Veronin - Apr 6, 2019

69 by bankredmeadow »»
Feb 18, 12:46 AM

Poll: » Mix Episode 3 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Apr 20, 2019

13 by Clonemax2008 »»
Oct 25, 2023 3:23 AM

Poll: » Mix Episode 24 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Sep 28, 2019

24 by LeenPhoenixRae »»
Jun 3, 2023 10:16 PM

Poll: » Mix Episode 22 Discussion

ropiel - Sep 7, 2019

9 by LeenPhoenixRae »»
Jun 3, 2023 9:39 PM

Poll: » Mix Episode 21 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Aug 31, 2019

13 by LeenPhoenixRae »»
Jun 3, 2023 9:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.