Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 6, 2019 11:22 AM

Jun 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
You know her hit works when a bra is torn. Ekitoku stars here.
Apr 18, 2019 9:55 AM

Oct 2010
The fanservice was fine but this episode left me confused. Chuubou is introduced again? And they still didn't retrieve the magatama. I feel like this was a manga adaptation and the last seasons were fillers or I don't know? Kyocho is hot.
Apr 18, 2019 10:25 PM

Jul 2017
Gah, cliffhanger. Wonder what Kan'U meant by Chouhi's S-rank being temporary, I thought she just leveled up like crazy in that fight or something.

Pretty good OVA's imo (needs more Ryofu/Sonsaku), but since it's obvious we're getting a sequel, a proper season would be nice. Hire ArcSys to make an Ikki Tousen fighter, cash in the money and the hype, and make it happen, let's go :P
Apr 20, 2019 11:24 AM

Apr 2014
loved every bit of this 3 ep mini season but seriously 3 eps wasnt enough i mean if each ep was like 1hr long that ould have been better

love this series so its great to see it come back like this but really hoping whatever we get next is a lot longer

and hopefully wont be to long of a wait
"one step at a time"
Apr 24, 2019 7:19 PM

Feb 2014
so.. it will only be 3 OVAs?

Nice to finally watch some ecchi anime. God damn it where are the ecchis? About 3 seasons an almost no ecchis? What is happening...
Western Wolves is being the eechi jewel of the past 3 seasons or so.

Anyway, Extravaganza was more enjoyable in my opinion, these 3 OVAs felt like a big introduction, which felt boring some times.

Still, the panty shoots were (always) pleasant to see <3

6/10
TechOtakuApr 24, 2019 7:26 PM
May 22, 2019 8:36 AM

Feb 2015
This is an okay OVA... don't like the fact that will have to possibly wait years to find out what happens next... hopefully it's 12 episodes next time not 1 or 3 like the past OVAs have been.
Jul 29, 2019 1:32 AM

Jan 2013
TsubasaFamily said:
Gah, cliffhanger. Wonder what Kan'U meant by Chouhi's S-rank being temporary, I thought she just leveled up like crazy in that fight or something.

Pretty good OVA's imo (needs more Ryofu/Sonsaku), but since it's obvious we're getting a sequel, a proper season would be nice. Hire ArcSys to make an Ikki Tousen fighter, cash in the money and the hype, and make it happen, let's go :P

The power up is temporary just like she said. It lasted only for that fight and now Chouhi's more or less back to normal. She needs more training to be able to maintain that level of strength permanently.

Also if you didn't make a spelling mistake, Ryofu's kinda dead so I wouldn't expect to see her getting more involvement any time soon. The season where they resurrected her was anime only (filler) too and even in that reality she's dead again so....

Nice Nadeko gif btw.
Sep 6, 2019 9:19 AM

Jul 2015
Ekitoku has unlocked her hidden potential, and has upgraded massively. I wonder if they will ever make a new season

Jan 20, 2020 8:35 AM

Jan 2013
So that was her sister!
Ekitoku getting S-Rank, but ... only temporary, she's gonna need a lot more training.
Nov 22, 2020 7:22 PM

Sep 2013
Really liked this OVA (and this arc, for the most part). I was pretty happy with Ekitoku doing well, even if it wasn't the real Himiko. Hope she will be able to keep this up.

I just really, really hope we get a sequel one day, especially if it's at least a 12 episode anime. It would suck if it was left unfinished like this, especially because it has the potential for some really nice fights and developments.

Though I do hope for a sequel, I'm personally not optimistic about it... But I'd love to be proven wrong.
Jan 7, 2021 1:40 PM

Apr 2013
Felt very much like they want you to read the manga, but really the story isn't even that good. I'd be fine with this being the last anime adaption of Ikkitousen.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ikkitousen: Western Wolves Episode 2 Discussion

TaichouSenpai - Feb 27, 2019

7 by Ceska00 »»
Aug 9, 2022 9:57 AM

Poll: » Ikkitousen: Western Wolves Episode 1 Discussion

TaichouSenpai - Jan 3, 2019

12 by Gator »»
Jan 7, 2021 12:39 PM

» Finally more Kan'u.

BronyaSilverwing - Dec 16, 2018

10 by EcchiGodMamster »»
Mar 31, 2019 8:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.