Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 8, 2018 3:46 AM

Mar 2015
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Really great episode. More to the relationship between Isshiki and Nene than meets the eye!

Really wonder who the hat-wearing Elite Ten girl is, though! Wonder if we'll have time to see who she is and what she cooks?
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Aug 8, 2018 6:24 AM

May 2015
Yukihira's team is winnig. What a surprise! :D
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Aug 9, 2018 8:58 PM

May 2012
Completely epic episode as expected, but with this pacing we will perhaps only see the outcome of the first bout for Soma and that's probably it... we'll get another cliffhanger and another season (they better!)

Really looking forwards for the last episode of this season though, let's see what it has to offer!
Aug 21, 2018 4:56 AM

Jul 2013
Lol Eizan said Isshiki is an idiot for defying Central son of a bitch central wouldn't have been a thing if not for you stupid idiots replacing your former director with an authoritarian one. Anyway, that thing with the judges that I've said in the previous episode, I was actually referring the the usual shokugeki judges that teaches culinary arts or owns a classy fine dining restaurant, and the like but I did not expect that these current judges would actually come from fucking Michelin.
Aug 31, 2018 10:08 PM

Dec 2014
well the first win for the team.. I kinda enjoyed it fully… cheers to souma victory next episode
Nov 22, 2018 11:09 AM

May 2013
Man, I'd like to see the ppl who diss on Yukihira Diner get crushed to pieces by Saiba D:<
Insolent fools.

"I stole it myself" OMG xDD

You can tell Nene has a love-hate respect for Isshiki. Poor girl ^^' He can't be caught :3
Since the person you've been chasing after and admiring for so long has such confidence in Souma-kun, he's definitely the real deal. *pat pat* It'll be okay lulz. Just take your L like a champ ;P

I love Souma-kun's "Saitama faces" hahaha
Nov 23, 2018 10:51 AM

Aug 2013
The first victory goes to Isshiki.

Good episode as always.

May 21, 2019 2:03 AM

Aug 2011
I knew Isshiki was going to win - a smooth, classic victory. I love how he included the techniques of the Polar Dormitory who were being insulted. Although I do think his win was a little blase; I don't think the judges ever saw the judges reaction to the second stage of the dish, where the soup was poured over the risotto. As Isshiki's cooking isn't featured that much, they should have given him that.

Anyhoo - he won!
Jun 6, 2019 4:20 PM

Feb 2013
Isshiki won as expected.
Jul 13, 2019 1:36 PM

Apr 2013
Isshiki won, no surprise there. His opponent was just outclassed by the former 7th seat. Also finally some decent foodgasm!

Souma will definitely win a swell, which only leaves the former 3rd seat in the air... but if he really loses against some random dude, that would make him look very very very bad. So by all means the rebels should all win the first round with all three members.
Aug 31, 2019 1:17 PM

Aug 2014
how they wish to finish this all in one episode?... will it be rushed or not finished and left with cliffhanger
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Jan 12, 2020 9:35 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
It's a victory for Isshiki ! That's great, now I want Souma to win against Nene
Apr 7, 2020 7:14 AM

Aug 2017
Isshiki really shined in this episode. I never know when he's 100% serious, even now but I hope to see him do it in the next season.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jun 10, 2020 12:35 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Damn, Isshiki-senpai going all out is a treat to watch! Being a failure despite that and possibly having the strength to overpower the 6th, color me hooked.

Seriously, some of those moments of him changing states was spine-chilling. Credits to the VA for nailing it too, of course. And that final “Sorry but Soma’s got you down and out.” is serious hype! I do wonder how he’ll manage to take on the 6th on her preferred dish from here on though.

I’m going for a wild guess here: Isshiki-senpai will face the 1st somewhere down the line and lose which will only prompt Soma further to reach new heights or something of the sort.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Oct 18, 2020 3:07 PM

Mar 2010
Damn that bitch with glasses needs to get her pussy pounded in until its stretched out, she is too damn uptight.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Dec 4, 2020 12:31 PM
Mar 2017
Ugh. That first guy's dish looks like makrell i tomat.
Mar 8, 2021 1:26 AM

Dec 2012
Erina oppai.
Dat flashback.
The judges are here.
WGO?
World Gourmet Organization.
Bookmen.
Anne.
Charme.
Historie.
Anne oppai! Dat bounce.
Anne getting eeltacle'd.
Isshiki wins.
The wok.
Dat ending.

No way they can finish this in the next episode.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jul 13, 2021 10:50 AM

Jul 2017
Isshiki's victory was great and I loved seeing him use the experiments that his fellow dorm residents worked on, and just used their visions to harmonize and form a Polar Star dish that managed to impress some of the biggest critics in the gourmet industry. God bless Julio, but I have to say, the guy for an Elite Ten clearly looked out of his league compared to someone like Isshiki who's been a former Elite Ten seat holder for many months.
Aug 24, 2021 3:03 AM

Nov 2019
Finally an episode that focuses on Isshiki , he is my favorite. I want to see him again cooking seriously.
Oct 31, 2021 9:11 AM

Sep 2015
This anime has been repeating the same Formula, it's always the enemies showing their dish first before the main character. I just wished the dialogues weren't always the same about looking down or underestimating others.
August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Jun 1, 2023 12:22 PM

Jan 2021
The rules of ownership do not apply in this dorm.
May 23, 9:20 AM
Aug 2021
This episode is the first time they have made an actual direct correlation to something sexual without it being an underlying tone. Straight up saying "This dish is so good I feel like I'm getting squeezed in between two voluptuous breasts."

So Isshiki is a true genius but refuses to use his skills.

This was the first dish that I agreed actually encompassed true memories. Since it took something from everyone in the dorm.

Bro really said you won't Vs me ever because my underclassmen got this on 🔒🔒 down.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shokugeki no Souma: San no Sara - Toutsuki Ressha-hen Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 29, 2018

105 by Kalathios »»
Sep 13, 2:43 PM

Poll: » Shokugeki no Souma: San no Sara - Toutsuki Ressha-hen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 8, 2018

179 by duragon49 »»
Aug 8, 5:45 AM

Poll: » Shokugeki no Souma: San no Sara - Toutsuki Ressha-hen Episode 12 Discussion

nickehhhhhh - Aug 8, 2018

44 by The_Black_B3ast »»
May 23, 9:22 AM

Poll: » Shokugeki no Souma: San no Sara - Toutsuki Ressha-hen Episode 10 Discussion

tidoesstuff - Aug 9, 2018

28 by The_Black_B3ast »»
May 23, 8:09 AM

Poll: » Shokugeki no Souma: San no Sara - Toutsuki Ressha-hen Episode 9 Discussion

nickehhhhhh - Aug 8, 2018

22 by The_Black_B3ast »»
May 23, 7:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.