Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 3, 2018 11:54 PM

Dec 2013
I don't even like her. Annoying princess. Alice is more adorable and funny to watch. Rindou is my favorite lady as well. I hope they show some her back story.
May 4, 2018 6:19 AM

Feb 2018
MalyRBT said:
I don't even like her. Annoying princess. Alice is more adorable and funny to watch. Rindou is my favorite lady as well. I hope they show some her back story.

Yessss she is annoying af.
May 4, 2018 6:30 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
bunnykei said:
Playcool said:

I m sure they are just boring persons then.

well same could be said to you , people who like tsundere bitches are just boring people. lmao

Megumi FTW

Faving Megumi makes you far more boring tought.
At least choose Rindo or someting.
May 4, 2018 8:17 AM
Dec 2013
Hisako is best girl tbh
May 4, 2018 9:06 AM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
If her worth is only being a prize for Souma then she's not best girl.
May 4, 2018 5:34 PM

Dec 2013
Stripes said:

I don’t think she’s best girl either but I have no idea what made you think that she’s a prize for Souma or why that’s her only worth...
May 4, 2018 5:40 PM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
G_Spark233 said:
Stripes said:

I don’t think she’s best girl either but I have no idea what made you think that she’s a prize for Souma or why that’s her only worth...

From what the other people in this thread are saying.
May 23, 2018 9:47 PM

Oct 2015
Nakiri is the best girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NAKIRI ALICE that is!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 23, 2018 10:36 PM

Feb 2010
Yes she's the best girl

along with Alice

Dota 2 Esports Stories are a fuckin Anime IRL Anime Sports

May 24, 2018 6:10 AM
May 2018
Ive been reading this and made an account just to join in the fray.
For me, Erina is best girl, Alice and Rindou follow by a close margin, and Megumi and Hisako stand a bit below with the rest standing at ground level. its like this:

Erina - God Tier
Alice and Rindou - S-tier
Megumi, Hisako, some others.. - A-tier
the rest - the rest

I would explain why I ranked them that way, but I dont feel like it. if you wanna bash me for it then go ahead. instead, Ill just explain why for me Erina is best girl.

1. shes hot. like "I burned my finger from the slightest touch" hot. must be in the Nakiri genes, but all of them are lookers and have great bods. I mean, have you seen the size of that chest? damn it boi, I would crush them good if given the chance...

2. shes a tsundere. this is actually biased because I am a VERY big fan of these types of characters. now dont get me wrong, shes a total bitch from the moment she was introduced. I know she wasnt much during the first two seasons of the anime and/or manga, and she was a straight up antagonist to our badass yet dense MC, but if you actually read through/watch till the 3rd season, both halves of it, youll see her begin to shine. now I dont really get all this "tsun" and "dere" bullshit. I just label bitches who turn out to be decent ladies tsundere, but fuck it. my point her is that once her "dere" side comes out, its FUCKING AWESOME! seriously, look at her character development and youll definitely think twice of whether or not she should be called a main character or best waifu.

3. shes rich. welp, pretty much speaks for itself.

4. being a "high maintenance" girl, as some others here have called it, is actually a perk. it staves away from the usual "fluff and sweetness" that you would experience with characters like Megumi. dont you think its ADORABLE when mean bitches open up to you and show you their weak and vulnerable side? yeah? well it is to me. the thought of "breaking" them, their facade, is always so rewarding and refreshing. when a girl who at first doesnt like you starts giggling to your half assed jokes and smiles because of something (foolish) that you did gives you a great sense of achievement as well as it serves as an indicator that your relationship is actually going somewhere. Id choose an "argue over little things then cuddle afterwards" kind of relationship over a "hearts all the time, overly sweetened" one.

5. I cant think of one so lets skip that.

6. last few words. Erina, for me, is best girl, not because of her wealth, her looks, her fame, her gods tongue bullshit, her tsundereness, her overly ripe tits, or her tragic backstory..... wait, actually, yeah, those are the reasons why I think shes best girl. sorry, my bad.

welp, thats it I guess... If you read through that, dear reader and fellow replier, I hope this has in some way opened your eyes to see the truth. Its so much better to fight for Erina than to fight for my ship. if you still cant love Erina, even just a bit, after all that, or if you didnt understand a single word from that long wall of boring shit, then fuck you :D. I hope you have a good day, sir, and remember;

ERINA IS BEST GIRL MOTHAFUCKAS! AINT NOTHIN GONNA CHANGE THAT FACT! I SAY FUCK YOU TO THE PEOPLE WHO THINK SHES NOTHING BUT A CUNT, BUT I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST THOSE WHO DO RESPECT HER BUT WORSHIPS SOMEONE ELSE AS BEST GIRL! IF YOU FUCKS CANT ACCEPT HOW AWESOME SHE IS, THEN PLEASE GET THE FUCK OUT, LEAVE, NEVER COMEBACK , GO KILL YOURSELF OR SOME SHIT.ERINA IS ERINA AND ERINA IS BEST GIRL!!1!
May 24, 2018 6:29 AM

Feb 2018
On my own personal taste, Yes, she is ...
Erina & Rindou will be it...
What did You expect? life sucks from the get go....
May 24, 2018 6:55 AM

Oct 2013
PNutButterNSquid said:
2. shes a tsundere. this is actually biased because I am a VERY big fan of these types of characters. now dont get me wrong, shes a total bitch from the moment she was introduced. I know she wasnt much during the first two seasons of the anime and/or manga, and she was a straight up antagonist to our badass yet dense MC, but if you actually read through/watch till the 3rd season, both halves of it, youll see her begin to shine. now I dont really get all this "tsun" and "dere" bullshit. I just label bitches who turn out to be decent ladies tsundere, but fuck it. my point her is that once her "dere" side comes out, its FUCKING AWESOME! seriously, look at her character development and you'll definitely think twice of whether or not she should be called a main character or best waifu.
I know you said you didn't care and just label whatever as tsundere but since you use it as an argument as to why Erina is best girl Id just like to point out she isn't a tsundere
Her bitchiness has nothing to do with love
she is just a bitch and acts like a snob because that is who she is as a person due to how she was raised
when it comes to how she expresses love its not tsun at all as you can see with her great respect and admiration for Jouichirou while she looks down at everyone else who are beneath her

But yes now thanks to her development she doesn't think lesser of those of lower social class than her but that isn't about tsun or dere

If you want an example of a character that is also a snob and a tsundere unlike Erina you can look at Louise from Zero no Tsukaima

Now just like with Erina Louise looks down on those of lower social class than her and she takes her title as a Noble very dearly and due to that thinks lesser of those beneath her treating the main character as her slave. Now that isn't tsundere behaviour inherently because the way she is acting had nothing to do with love. But then as she does fall in love with the main character later in the series but can't stop mistreating him then yes that is tsundere behaviour because she is mistreating him horribly despite being in love with him
May 24, 2018 7:15 AM

Mar 2017
Megumi is best girl. Change my mind
May 25, 2018 4:47 AM
Apr 2017
Erina is the best girl, Rindou is a close second. No hate ples
May 25, 2018 7:13 PM

Mar 2009
Kingish1000 said:
Erina is the best girl, Rindou is a close second. No hate ples

This is basically my ranking, too. And then Alice.
May 26, 2018 4:17 AM

Jan 2010
PNutButterNSquid said:
Ive been reading this and made an account just to join in the fray.
For me, Erina is best girl, Alice and Rindou follow by a close margin, and Megumi and Hisako stand a bit below with the rest standing at ground level. its like this:

Erina - God Tier
Alice and Rindou - S-tier
Megumi, Hisako, some others.. - A-tier
the rest - the rest

I would explain why I ranked them that way, but I dont feel like it. if you wanna bash me for it then go ahead. instead, Ill just explain why for me Erina is best girl.

1. shes hot. like "I burned my finger from the slightest touch" hot. must be in the Nakiri genes, but all of them are lookers and have great bods. I mean, have you seen the size of that chest? damn it boi, I would crush them good if given the chance...

2. shes a tsundere. this is actually biased because I am a VERY big fan of these types of characters. now dont get me wrong, shes a total bitch from the moment she was introduced. I know she wasnt much during the first two seasons of the anime and/or manga, and she was a straight up antagonist to our badass yet dense MC, but if you actually read through/watch till the 3rd season, both halves of it, youll see her begin to shine. now I dont really get all this "tsun" and "dere" bullshit. I just label bitches who turn out to be decent ladies tsundere, but fuck it. my point her is that once her "dere" side comes out, its FUCKING AWESOME! seriously, look at her character development and youll definitely think twice of whether or not she should be called a main character or best waifu.

3. shes rich. welp, pretty much speaks for itself.

4. being a "high maintenance" girl, as some others here have called it, is actually a perk. it staves away from the usual "fluff and sweetness" that you would experience with characters like Megumi. dont you think its ADORABLE when mean bitches open up to you and show you their weak and vulnerable side? yeah? well it is to me. the thought of "breaking" them, their facade, is always so rewarding and refreshing. when a girl who at first doesnt like you starts giggling to your half assed jokes and smiles because of something (foolish) that you did gives you a great sense of achievement as well as it serves as an indicator that your relationship is actually going somewhere. Id choose an "argue over little things then cuddle afterwards" kind of relationship over a "hearts all the time, overly sweetened" one.

5. I cant think of one so lets skip that.

6. last few words. Erina, for me, is best girl, not because of her wealth, her looks, her fame, her gods tongue bullshit, her tsundereness, her overly ripe tits, or her tragic backstory..... wait, actually, yeah, those are the reasons why I think shes best girl. sorry, my bad.

welp, thats it I guess... If you read through that, dear reader and fellow replier, I hope this has in some way opened your eyes to see the truth. Its so much better to fight for Erina than to fight for my ship. if you still cant love Erina, even just a bit, after all that, or if you didnt understand a single word from that long wall of boring shit, then fuck you :D. I hope you have a good day, sir, and remember;

ERINA IS BEST GIRL MOTHAFUCKAS! AINT NOTHIN GONNA CHANGE THAT FACT! I SAY FUCK YOU TO THE PEOPLE WHO THINK SHES NOTHING BUT A CUNT, BUT I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST THOSE WHO DO RESPECT HER BUT WORSHIPS SOMEONE ELSE AS BEST GIRL! IF YOU FUCKS CANT ACCEPT HOW AWESOME SHE IS, THEN PLEASE GET THE FUCK OUT, LEAVE, NEVER COMEBACK , GO KILL YOURSELF OR SOME SHIT.ERINA IS ERINA AND ERINA IS BEST GIRL!!1!

"I am a VERY big fan of these types of characters"

^the only real relevant thing out of your wall of text
May 26, 2018 6:14 AM
Voltekka!
Sep 2017
Nah, I prefer megumi over her.
bunnykei said:
Playcool said:

I m sure they are just boring persons then.

well same could be said to you , people who like tsundere bitches are just boring people. lmao

Megumi FTW

You complain about tsundere bitches when you have bakugo in favourites and he is more bitchy than erina.
LeonhartAugustMay 26, 2018 8:02 AM
May 26, 2018 10:38 PM

Apr 2016
Alice is 100% best girl. Ikumi comes in a distant second.

[
May 27, 2018 10:02 AM

Jul 2014
While Erina IS getting better (Im updated with the manga) as time goes by, and the woman probably has one of the best development out of all of them, she still doesnt compare to Alice, Hisako and Megumi.
May 28, 2018 2:33 AM

Apr 2017
--ALEX-- said:
I’ve been saying this since season 1 and now we’re finally seeing the fruits of our labor...

Erina’s Dere transformation has begun and she’s beginning to accept Soma.

I have high hopes that this amazing series can finally give us a best girl win.

Than you Tosh-Sama for Erina!!!

She was best girl from the first episode. The heck you talking about...

『 The truth has power because it’s the truth.
And because it is the truth, that makes it just.
It’s persuasive, isn’t it? Don’t you want truth like that? 』

Aug 28, 2018 3:12 AM

Dec 2014
erina is the best girl
Sep 13, 2018 2:21 AM
Sep 2018
Deknijff said:
Sorry Alex but Erina can't be best girl because we have girls like Rindou

Couldn't agree more
Profile views make me feel loved
Sep 16, 2018 5:26 PM
Aug 2018
Gator said:
This is certainly not the face of a best girl so, no thank you.
Looks like best girl to me
Sep 16, 2018 11:24 PM

Apr 2013
Fayteco said:
Gator said:
This is certainly not the face of a best girl so, no thank you.
Looks like best girl to me

You have shitstrange taste my good sir.
Sep 23, 2018 4:24 AM

Oct 2014
TEAM MEGUMI. I NEED YOUR SHIP FUEL

Sep 23, 2018 3:54 PM

Oct 2014
I didn't read/watch shokugeki for a while and am not caught up, but I maintain my stance that the author will troll everyone and let the unsuspecting childhood friend, who rarely shows up (e.g. only at the very beginning and a few other instances), win.

I even forgot her name.

As for Erina... I can only come to like her, if she doesn't just sweeten up after the scummy things she did at the beginning, but rather shows an outright reverse-polarization of her initial attitude towards Souma. I am quite a bit behind the story, so it might have already happened, but it would require that Erina with her sensitive tongue needs to carry the burden of... taking part in Souma's squid experiments. The burden for her in that regard is even higher than others.
Grey-ZoneSep 23, 2018 3:59 PM
Dec 19, 2018 7:41 AM
May 2016
erina is the best girl

ninka22Dec 19, 2018 8:10 AM
Dec 19, 2018 9:24 AM
Aug 2018
Erina is definitely like in contrast to Ai Ebihara from Persona 4, both Himederes, both are insufferable and complete bitches to everyone and the Main Character, and both have huge character development with Ai having just a little more. I didnt like how Ai Ebihara was portrayed in Persona 4 animation, at the end she doesn't learn from her mistakes and repeats her insufferable personality, but In the game (If you play your cards right) she literally becomes the best social link in the game IMO and actually learns from her mistakes and moves on going back to how she was before she had that superiority complex, and also naturally falls in love with you.
Feb 13, 2019 3:46 AM
Dec 2018
Erina is so pretty but i thick i prefer Megumi's character
#kyoanistrong
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shokugeki no Souma: San no Sara - Toutsuki Ressha-hen Episode 12 Discussion

nickehhhhhh - Aug 8, 2018

44 by The_Black_B3ast »»
May 23, 9:22 AM

Poll: » Shokugeki no Souma: San no Sara - Toutsuki Ressha-hen Episode 11 Discussion

21 by The_Black_B3ast »»
May 23, 9:20 AM

Poll: » Shokugeki no Souma: San no Sara - Toutsuki Ressha-hen Episode 10 Discussion

tidoesstuff - Aug 9, 2018

28 by The_Black_B3ast »»
May 23, 8:09 AM

Poll: » Shokugeki no Souma: San no Sara - Toutsuki Ressha-hen Episode 9 Discussion

22 by The_Black_B3ast »»
May 23, 7:42 AM

Poll: » Shokugeki no Souma: San no Sara - Toutsuki Ressha-hen Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 27, 2018

57 by The_Black_B3ast »»
May 23, 7:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.