Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 23, 2018 4:09 PM

Dec 2013
THEY ACTUALLY SKIPPED LIL RONNIE AND MONJI. OH MY GOD ROFL

They are canonically filler now. lmao

That speech from Saber about genius showed how she is an hypocrite, right ms."imperial privilege"?

Ohhhh yeahhh... We still have Julius right? TOO BAD that his brother didn't showed UNTIL NOW RIGHT NASU? Fuck you.

So Rin Ex Machina can do ANYTHING but can't hit with Gae Bolg? Well, talk about drawback. Btw what the fuck was that Lu Bu hand? We will get Rani Ex Machina now?

Not Hakuno is becoming an okay character by now, really happy that he isn't the Hakuno we love. Oh and Hakunon finally has a voice, 5/5 just for that.

Jk, this episode was good, but if you are still a newcomer and is watching this, I feel sorry for you. lol
Mar 27, 2018 8:09 AM

Aug 2017
Finally, more about information about Hakuno. So he not the real Hakouno. He is pure hate. Rin badass. 4/5
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Mar 29, 2018 9:33 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Every episode it´s more confusing, although the revelations in this one were interesting, but now i don´t know how is the way that it will take!!! :/
Apr 2, 2018 3:51 AM

Dec 2015
few things get cleared about dead face. and is that lu bu, why he is a giant though?
Apr 21, 2018 1:15 PM

Oct 2012
Weak episode (the only good part was problably the after-credits scene). Too much talking, explaining instead of showing and this infodump wasn't even good. Somewhere in the middle I stopped caring about him and his suffering at all. The worst that can happen in anime.
The antagonist was also pretty meh and the words that Saber told him before were idealistic but empty.

Dunno, really. Similiar to Apocrypha I fail to see Fate spirit in this series. Is it failure of execution? Probably yes. Guess I will play the game instead, this is just inferior version of it anyway.
Sep 5, 2018 8:40 AM
May 2017
Again we have weak action scenes. But overall, the episode was very good.
Much has been revealed.
Who is the giant who interrupted the battle?
Who is the girl that appears at the end?
Jun 20, 2019 11:09 PM

Dec 2018
So, basically everyone's dead. And by that I mean who's purely human isn't exist anymore. Since it's said that SERAPH convert soul into information. And the original Hakuno is dead, even the original Hakuno is just an information. Don't know what happens on the earth though.
He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.
Jan 30, 2020 11:23 AM

Apr 2013
I really like Shaft's art as usual, but somehow the story doesn't really go anywhere. He has no target, he might not even be a person, it feels like the outcome won't matter.
May 26, 2021 12:05 PM

Jan 2009
the enemy this time is a Dead Face like Hakuno is huh

can a Dead Face have hope and not just hate and its shown that Hakuno is the reincarnation of the previous master of Saber and she was a girl and the girl in the first episode scene too
Dec 1, 2023 7:07 PM

Nov 2023
What an episode, a lot to unpack for me here
Dec 12, 2023 8:03 AM
Jul 2023
A step up from the rest of the show, however not that impressive considering their are only 2 episodes left
- I see, so this is actually a seperate timeline from the games, where the main girl is reincarnated as Hakuno
- Saber and Hakuno were cute this episode, playing and talking and stuff
- Saber’s speech actually hit me pretty hard, we are all human I guess
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/Extra: Last Encore Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 31, 2018

119 by bl3nk_anime »»
Apr 23, 12:55 PM

Poll: » Fate/Extra Last Encore Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 10, 2018

210 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Apr 14, 9:25 PM

Poll: » Fate/Extra Last Encore Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 3, 2018

221 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Apr 14, 6:10 PM

Poll: » Fate/Extra: Last Encore Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2018

63 by SomeDudeOverHere »»
Apr 12, 10:40 PM

Poll: » Fate/Extra Last Encore Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 24, 2018

72 by Selleri_UmU »»
Dec 30, 2023 6:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.