Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 9, 2018 9:20 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I sure as hell hope know what Shiori is doing. Associating herself with Methode seems like a huge risk to take.

Pretty sure Arato and Lacia will have to deal with Methode again, if sooner than later. Felt like pacing slowed down again. However, it seems that the episode is still building on the relationship between Arato and Lacia.
Mar 9, 2018 11:02 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Arato sure had the most unusual of new classmates huh. Being frozen for a century and then finding that you are the lone survivor of your family must have been hard though. Erika's words though sure are deep. Looks like by becoming an owner Shiori has resolved to become involved in the struggle. Ryou though sure has become convinced that Lacia is manipulating Arato though. Still its nice seeing Shiori get some development and a role in the struggle though. In the end its up to Arato to determine whether these feelings of his are real or not. This was an interesting episode that introduced some interesting characters and it feels like the calm before the storm. Personally i hope that Shiori knows what she's doing though.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 9, 2018 11:27 AM

Mar 2016
That part with Lacia at the end there saying she wants to stay by Arato's side....the way she said it and the expression on her face....I'll stay firm and say that this is not something that can just be done through an artificially generated program or protocol...how she acted is probably genuine human emotions...that's just my take and opinion on it. The reason why I want to bring that up is because it could be some sort of turning point if the plot turns out to be Humans vs AI Robots
Mar 9, 2018 11:35 AM

Dec 2017
ugh, this is just godawful. how many times you must repeat the same idea of 'humans and objects' / 'objects have no feelings' over and over, and over again, just beating the same spot won't get much further

the idea is stale, the delivery is poor, i'd drop this shit if it wasn't for the curiosity of how it'll end
Mar 9, 2018 12:55 PM

Nov 2016
Accoring to the preview, shit will go down next week.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 9, 2018 1:48 PM

Sep 2016
uninstallthegame said:
ugh, this is just godawful. how many times you must repeat the same idea of 'humans and objects' / 'objects have no feelings' over and over, and over again, just beating the same spot won't get much further

the idea is stale, the delivery is poor, i'd drop this shit if it wasn't for the curiosity of how it'll end
I know right, that's how I feel as well. It keeps on repeating these ideas but it hasn't gone anywhere with it yet. It would be interesting if it showed some world building where others have suffered from these actions that the hIE has done, but we have seen nothing. Keeps telling us about it, but doesn't do anything else.

The whole Lacia developing feelings for Arato is fine, but I'm just not feeling any impact of it whatsoever. From the very first episode, Lacia never truly felt like an android. With her showing feelings from an animation standpoint, I never got the sense she is an android even if the story keeps telling us that. She doesn't scream machine/android to me at all.

I dunno, I think I may drop this for now honestly. I will keep checking the discussions to see if it improves in a major way, but I don't think it has a chance to truly shine or anything. The execution and delivery is just poor.
Mar 9, 2018 1:48 PM

Feb 2015
Ryuseishun said:
That part with Lacia at the end there saying she wants to stay by Arato's side....the way she said it and the expression on her face....I'll stay firm and say that this is not something that can just be done through an artificially generated program or protocol...how she acted is probably genuine human emotions...that's just my take and opinion on it. The reason why I want to bring that up is because it could be some sort of turning point if the plot turns out to be Humans vs AI Robots

I think Lacia has emotions for some reason not explained yet. Methode called her a defect last episode and I think that's why.
Mar 9, 2018 2:00 PM

Mar 2010
@Tomoebi, @blu3_puls3, @Ryuseishun: Congratulations! You've been successfully analog hacked! XD
Mar 9, 2018 3:19 PM

Dec 2017
blu3_puls3 said:

I dunno, I think I may drop this for now honestly. I will keep checking the discussions to see if it improves in a major way, but I don't think it has a chance to truly shine or anything. The execution and delivery is just poor.

haha, i remember replying to you last week about the same thing. honestly, since it's still airing, a 25 minutes boring bullshit isn't hurting my sanity too much. but if it was completed, i'd drop this garbage right after ep. 2, when they catwalked through the city
uninstallthegameMar 9, 2018 3:22 PM
Mar 9, 2018 3:57 PM

Jun 2015
The argument of humans vs objects is getting tedious and is heading nowhere. It's annoying to hear every time. Lacia is slowly developing feelings for Arato, but I really don't care.
Mar 9, 2018 4:37 PM

Feb 2016
As long as Kouka analog-hack me, I am fine with it. ;P

Good episode, we know the fears, the wishes and who is gonna fight with who. Don't underestimate HIEs!

Some reviews gave 2, good, keep on, as if it hinders me to not follow and watch the series, after all this anime doesn't try to kiss you.
Mar 9, 2018 5:20 PM
Jan 2017
The episode provides a good analysis of human emotion being manipulated by objects, as seen with the Hello Kitty products and Ryo's argument with Arato. The latter scene comes off as forced and ridiculous because Ryo says that Arato has to be concerned about humans first and worry about the robots later. Ryo, in case you haven't noticed, Arato is not a superhero or a knight in shining armor who goes around saving people in danger, he is a normal kid trapped in circumstances beyond his control. The stakes get raised to ridiculous levels when Shiori puts pressure on Arato to surrender Lacia to Memeframe, which is part of a huge corporate conspiracy that, again, Arato is only involved in by sheer happenstance. And for some reason, Arato adapts well to all of this. All these subplots have trouble meshing well with each other, in my opinion.
Mar 9, 2018 6:58 PM

Dec 2016
the most boring and lame episode in the universe

next episode it better have some good sexy fights with Methode and Kouka or im dropping it
Mar 9, 2018 7:09 PM

Dec 2016
Lacia is called「人間に未だ明かされざる」道具, but why? Seems the other have clear purpose, so why she is called by that line?...

source : http://beatless-anime.jp/character/
Mar 9, 2018 7:12 PM

Dec 2008
Oh God! I can't do this anymore. It's just painful to watch. Dropped.
Mar 9, 2018 9:59 PM

Jul 2017
uninstallthegame said:

The idea for a 2-cour is to slowly expand the world of what we already have seen, but in expense, it drags on like a useless melodrama about stuff, and this is one example. Given, the original source material that decides where the story is going, it is ultimately the direction of where the staff takes.

And yea...you're right that there is nothing special about it becoz the idea is just tossed around like nobody could ever come to a conclusion about wtf is happening.
Mar 9, 2018 10:55 PM

Apr 2011
This is getting more complicated now. Shiori making a contract to Methode brings trouble for Arato and Lacia. Seems to me she's jealous of Arato and Lacia's relationship and she wants her out. Its not easy to just ask to bring back her to memeframe that easily. Analogue Hack or not, she's robo waifu material. Shiori seems to be planning to take out Lacia by force using Methode next episode and Kouka possibly siding with her. I wonder why last episode Ryou was in that photoshoot event. A lot of things aren't clear to me up to this point.

Lacia seems to show more emotion than an average or more than her sisters that's why Methode called her a defect? Makes me think she's a human being but part machine.

Things are going slowly and it makes me feel impatient. Maybe I should wait 'till the series is finish?
MagitoMar 16, 2018 9:36 AM
Mar 10, 2018 12:00 AM
Aug 2014
This series started off as having a lot of potential. Initially i thought that it will go down the guilty crown route as the illustration is quite similar. However, its not the case. Its getting worse and worse each episode. The story is super bland and very difficult to understand. The character is just boring and annoying. Boring referring to mc and annoying referring to his sister.
Well Lacia has developed feeling for the MC. This doesnt make sense at all. Its not like MC is gentleman, heroic or romantic or powerful. I dont see a reason for lacia to develop feeling for this super boring,useless and bland mc.
Despite the story being very bad, they still put in a recap episode which make the show even worse. And score is 6.3? seriously the score is too high for the show. I think it deserve 3/10 at best.
This studio making this anime is freaking lame and lousy. If dont know how to animate an anime, please quit. Change your job
Mar 10, 2018 12:37 AM
Mar 2012
Perhaps Methode thinks Lacia's too human & a defect. The latter certainly has needs & wants.
Erika's mildly fun. From 20th century feels like isekai school show to Sleeping Beauty.
Theoretical cuteness discussion with Hello Kitty as merchandising affection.
Kengo must've felt terrible when the plan backfired, knowing Mikoto's death spawned more interest, like that object somehow has immortal influence.
More object vs human from Erika & Ryo. Mc wants to stay baka but says he's not, maybe he just cares about both people & objects a lot (except those unfortunate folks in the studio lol). Ryo's kinda right but blowing things out of proportion.
Sounds like pro-humans/Meme vs pro-bot/Arato forming up.
Mar 10, 2018 2:01 AM

Sep 2016
Rudan said:
the most boring and lame episode in the universe

next episode it better have some good sexy fights with Methode and Kouka or im dropping it
yea this nxt eps needs to be fire please animators do your thing
Facta Non Verba
Mar 10, 2018 2:26 AM
Nov 2017
FMmatron said:

If they say true to form, they'll go at it for a few minutes then just stop and walk away.

This is SMBC: the Anime. If everyone just got shoved down a flight of stairs, the world would be better off.
Mar 10, 2018 5:06 AM
Jan 2018
I can't understand why many anime always have bland, boring and stupid MC. His character design is lame, his personality is lame. There are nothing good about him, this show will be a lot better without him.
Mar 10, 2018 5:15 AM

Nov 2016
DarkAudit said:
FMmatron said:

If they say true to form, they'll go at it for a few minutes then just stop and walk away.

This is SMBC: the Anime. If everyone just got shoved down a flight of stairs, the world would be better off.

Yeah,I won't expect a battle till the bitter end,but at least a bit fun.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 10, 2018 12:14 PM

Jul 2015
Completely pointless episode.. its funny how all their enemies are such smart asses.. who know every thing and everything is going according to their FKIN plan... meanwhile our robochick is falling for the MC.. whereas she shouldn't have emotions but who gives a shit? its an anime!! FK LOGIC!..
this episode was worse than the last one..
Mar 10, 2018 4:08 PM

Jan 2017
Well, this episode sure has taken up another angle with the introduction of that character, "sleeping beauty" (or whatever her name is)...
But there seemed to be another detach between this episode and the las; which is kinda annoying since I have to go back one episode feeling as though I missed out on a week. Which I don't. 😬😬

Other than that minor blip, it was actually interesting and it felt like there's going to be a further, more intense development concerning this hazard that they were on about as well as the cryogenic sleep -that cold sleep thing- personally raising an eyebrow.
Mar 10, 2018 5:57 PM

Nov 2015
1/10 Not enough Hello Kitty

Katsura janai, Zura da

Mar 10, 2018 7:28 PM

Dec 2010
They decided to go two seasons route when they clearly are lacking material even for ONE season? What the hell.

The Sleeping Beauty behaviour and her smart-ass monologue were a total cringe. That was probably the most artifical thing in this show(in a show about robots!). Maybe it would have some depth if she have talked about some family item from the past but Hello Kitty of all things?

Lacia is developing feelings. Mah, what a twist. We saw it coming. She is totaly acting not like a robot, smiling, cheering and showing emotions right here and there. Without subs I would never say that she is a robot, maybe a heroine but not a hIE.

uninstallthegame said:

Holly Molly, QFT.
Mar 11, 2018 3:56 AM

Dec 2014
ok HIE are really mutilating humans...is what I am getting from all of this
Mar 11, 2018 4:32 AM

Jun 2017
I think this episode was the first one that showed a real resemblance of a plot forming.

The factions are getting clearer too.

Ryou, Kengo and Shiori are on the pro-human side although the latter is just jealous as heck. They have Methode to do the fights.

Kouka and Snowdrop are kind of unpredicatable and kind of do shit for fun.

Erica and Arato are pro-hIE. They have Lacia and Marriage for the fights.

Next episode seems to be more action packed with Arato and Lacia fleeing and Kouka dropping in to stir things up.

Althought I still can't get a reading on Lacia, every time Arato questions her about him being hacked she just does or says some stuff to make him blush lol. That kind of...looks like hacking to me. She may not be as good as we think so I wonder what she is hiding.
Mar 11, 2018 10:42 AM

Jul 2014
Well, that's a pretty major revelation to just casually dump on us, that Burrows came from the 20th Century: she's pretty annoying, but they could at least do something interesting with that if they wanted to. That aside, stuff happened and the various groups are clearly-defined now, other than the fact that Kouka has completely disappeared as of late (I'm sure she'll be back, but her absence is weird, especially with Kengo still attending school as if nothing ever happened).
Mar 11, 2018 2:07 PM

Mar 2012
Problem with this series is it's flying high all the time. Ryou is talking about destruction of humanity and "helping items versus helping humans." We the audience might have a sense of what that means, but Arato didn't even bother asking what the heck Ryou is talking about?

I feel like I'm watching Gundam W with so many characters displaying oblique motivations no one doing enough background settings. The topics and themes explored in this series are pretty interesting, but it's just horribly botched.
Mar 11, 2018 6:34 PM
Jun 2017
"LOVE IS A MEASURABLE FORCE"- Erika Burrows

Who will arato Save in the end, Humans or object (hIE)?

great episode, What will Arato choose in the end? hahaha
Mar 12, 2018 12:42 AM

Oct 2008
So true, MC is really foolish!
3/5.

Mar 13, 2018 7:00 AM
Dec 2011
Some of this thread's replies are cringe, do people even watch this show or just listen it(but they don't know Japanese at all)?
Mar 13, 2018 2:37 PM
Dec 2017
After this episode (number 8 or 9 or 8.5?) let me say:
There should be some law or even a UN treaty stating that Light Novel anime adaptations are kinshi! I mean LN are written by total amateurs, who haven't got the education, the experience and often lack skills, while being mercilessly exploited by publishers to produce volume, rather than quality. Them authors may have good ideas, but the actual realization, the LN usually reads like some really badly written fan-fiction. When you adapt that to celluloid, the result is ruthless (Beatless?)
Mar 14, 2018 3:16 AM
Dec 2011
Tacsk0 said:
After this episode (number 8 or 9 or 8.5?) let me say:
There should be some law or even a UN treaty stating that Light Novel anime adaptations are kinshi! I mean LN are written by total amateurs, who haven't got the education, the experience and often lack skills, while being mercilessly exploited by publishers to produce volume, rather than quality. Them authors may have good ideas, but the actual realization, the LN usually reads like some really badly written fan-fiction. When you adapt that to celluloid, the result is ruthless (Beatless?)

This isn't even Light Novel genius.
http://sfwj.jp/awards/Nihon-SF-Taisho-Award/34/entries.html
P1-P7 have reviews of Beatless, because Beatless is actual sci-fi novel.
The author even won the award in 2016 with other series.

Could you use 1 minute to search the author before saying he is amateur?
Hell Beatless was one volume novel(even though it's longer than usual) and you freaking said "while being mercilessly exploited by publishers to produce volume, rather than quality"? what the hell is this?
Mar 14, 2018 8:37 AM

Dec 2011
I have come this far in this series... and this is like the real first indication that Memeframe is trying to retrieve all of the Lacia class androids. It still bugs me how after the explosion no one has made an effort to retrieve them all and just let them roam free, even if Memeframe's force lost at the start and do not want to be responsible for the incident.

It seems they also have plans that revolves around Methode (my guess is probably a battle royale until Methode remains as they hold information which may be vital to the humans vs HiE thingy this series has it going). The story has been a convoluted mess and has bad delivery. Our three main guys are kinda useless too especially our naive main character and glasses dude, with Ryo making quite a bit of an effort.

Oh well, I am only still staying due to me liking Redjuice art and android battles, and of course the Garnidelia OP.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 14, 2018 1:27 PM

Apr 2015
I think lacia does have some sort of emotion but not really sure if its coded or not. Anyway shit just keeps getting weirder and weirder for me. I honestly don't even know the plot anymore.. yikes..
Mar 14, 2018 9:23 PM

Feb 2012
Hmmm it would be interesting if Lacia did turn out to be an Antagonist that was stringing the protagonist along the entire time by analog hacking him.
Mar 23, 2018 2:31 PM

Nov 2013
Ryo is a fool. He of all people should know, that Lacia isn't just a thing. And as far as I remember, Arato endangered absolutely no one.

Shiori is still a tool. The only difference is, that she's used by Methode now.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Sep 27, 2018 11:41 AM

Jan 2014
I still don't understand what this is all about. can someone sum it up for me please?
Sep 28, 2018 9:24 AM
May 2018
Abyhape said:
I still don't understand what this is all about. can someone sum it up for me please?

The thing is most things in first half of this anime looks strange and from nowhere in second half they star explaining everything what happened in the first half and why. I could spoil why that idol show happened why Lacia goes with Endo to help his friend then he and his group attack android politic, but then it won't be any purpose to watch further.
May 6, 2020 8:55 AM

Feb 2018
Arato and Lacia is so sweet.
Mar 23, 2023 6:15 PM

Dec 2022
Arato's "friends" and acquaintances seem to be composed of psychotic people who are actively working against him and trying to either kill him or kill Lacia. Has he not realised this yet? Their only interactions with him from the very first episode have involved prodding for information about Lacia for future plans, and constantly trying and gaslight him into their sadistic robo-murder fetish so that he lets them have their way. The characters who don't have it in for him include Lacia, Yuka and Asuna — and neither Yuka or Asuna can seemingly do a lot of heavy lifting for him.

Narratives centering around human reception to intelligent androids is a well-known premise, but it won't come across as genuine with how lopsided the rhetoric in Beatless is. For example, Ryo goes on some hammy unhinged rant about how Arato is an instrument of destruction for humanity because he's living with a perfectly equitable and friendly android girl. Even if you ignore how exaggerated the wording of it is, Arato doesn't even once defend himself or Lacia. He doesn't explain how the definition of "object" also applies to humans, he doesn't bother telling him that androids are functionally and mentally identical (if not, superior) to humans, or bother to tell Ryo that not running away when he was attacked doesn't magically make him at fault for a falling spotlight. In addition, the brain is more relevant to this discourse than the heart is, so I have no idea why hIEs not having hearts is a big deal. I doubt they have an appendix either, who cares.

Nearly all of the plot relevant characters are explicitly anti-android, and so is the visual and audial presentation. Android deaths in this anime happen with quick jumpcuts and no accompanying emotional soundtrack or reaction from characters, while any human placed in any sort of danger is an extended scene with impassioned reactions and a stirring soundtrack. It does feel like the story was intended to be a "two sides of the same coin" plot, but it's presented more like a loaded dice. Chobits did a much better job of this, but it is only eight episodes in, so I'll give it the benefit of the doubt.

Shaded Horizon

Jul 25, 2:46 PM

Sep 2020
Reply to Archean-Return
Arato's "friends" and acquaintances seem to be composed of psychotic people who are actively working against him and trying to either kill him or kill Lacia. Has he not realised this yet? Their only interactions with him from the very first episode have involved prodding for information about Lacia for future plans, and constantly trying and gaslight him into their sadistic robo-murder fetish so that he lets them have their way. The characters who don't have it in for him include Lacia, Yuka and Asuna — and neither Yuka or Asuna can seemingly do a lot of heavy lifting for him.

Narratives centering around human reception to intelligent androids is a well-known premise, but it won't come across as genuine with how lopsided the rhetoric in Beatless is. For example, Ryo goes on some hammy unhinged rant about how Arato is an instrument of destruction for humanity because he's living with a perfectly equitable and friendly android girl. Even if you ignore how exaggerated the wording of it is, Arato doesn't even once defend himself or Lacia. He doesn't explain how the definition of "object" also applies to humans, he doesn't bother telling him that androids are functionally and mentally identical (if not, superior) to humans, or bother to tell Ryo that not running away when he was attacked doesn't magically make him at fault for a falling spotlight. In addition, the brain is more relevant to this discourse than the heart is, so I have no idea why hIEs not having hearts is a big deal. I doubt they have an appendix either, who cares.

Nearly all of the plot relevant characters are explicitly anti-android, and so is the visual and audial presentation. Android deaths in this anime happen with quick jumpcuts and no accompanying emotional soundtrack or reaction from characters, while any human placed in any sort of danger is an extended scene with impassioned reactions and a stirring soundtrack. It does feel like the story was intended to be a "two sides of the same coin" plot, but it's presented more like a loaded dice. Chobits did a much better job of this, but it is only eight episodes in, so I'll give it the benefit of the doubt.

@Archean-Return Who hurt you? Why do you hate humans so much?

Androids as described in this show will never be more than just a piece of interesting and helpful tech. It doesn't have feelings. It doesn't have consciousness. It will never even resemble a human in anything more than appearance. Arato and many other humans shown are either delusional or 'analog-hacked' into believing these robots actually like them.

Ryou was absolutely right and completely BTFOd Arato in their conversation. Normalizing the things shown so far in this show would be an absolutely terrible idea for society.

The only point at which this discussion would ever become relevant would be when we can synthetically create an organic human brain from scratch, which can form a consciousness. Before that a robot is literally just a piece of metal with code that tells it what actions to perform.
Aug 21, 1:46 AM

Dec 2022
L01MK said:
Who hurt you? Why do you hate humans so much?

Androids as described in this show will never be more than just a piece of interesting and helpful tech. It doesn't have feelings. It doesn't have consciousness. It will never even resemble a human in anything more than appearance. Arato and many other humans shown are either delusional or 'analog-hacked' into believing these robots actually like them.

Ryou was absolutely right and completely BTFOd Arato in their conversation. Normalizing the things shown so far in this show would be an absolutely terrible idea for society.

The only point at which this discussion would ever become relevant would be when we can synthetically create an organic human brain from scratch, which can form a consciousness. Before that a robot is literally just a piece of metal with code that tells it what actions to perform.
Wouldn't call myself someone who "hates humans" any more than you are someone who promotes human supremacy over other beings. Anyone can conjure up some hyperbolised straw man like that and affix it to someone else.

Concepts such as feelings and consciousness are difficult to assess outside of the self; we have no proven means of discerning whether or not other life is conscious or not. If an android, for all intents and purposes, has the level of cognition required to communicate with advanced biological lifeforms (such as humans) on equal terms in an unconstrained environment, then they very much resemble humans even in a psychological context. Remember that humans are themselves tantamount to biological machines controlled by chemical impulses, the environment, and evolutionary mechanisms; the behaviour being dictated by either biochemistry or technological computation is a largely superficial distinction, so long as the results — even if an exact "emulation" of human thought — are similar, and potentially indistinguishable from one another.

Also, Beatless, for what it's worth, doesn't define "analog hacking" in a way that clearly establishes it as the complex routine it sounds like. It more or less describes a process where the hiE's are programmed to "act like humans", and then frames the term in a way that affords it negative connotations, by insinuating that those who become endeared to hiEs (which look and act like other humans) have been unknowingly manipulated by them through this means. Of course, this means it's more or less synonymous with merely making an impression on other people through your appearance and mannerisms; there is a nebulous difference, if any, between "analog hacking" and how humans perceive other people, let alone androids. Lacia herself constantly goes out of her way to remind Arato she's a robot, but defies her directives throughout the anime for good causes throughout, all while remaining completely loyal to Arato. The only weak link in their relationship is Arato himself, who constantly falls prey to very human gaslighting (itself akin to a "hack" of someone's psychology) from human parties like Ryou, no matter how unreasonable a display they make of themselves.

Shaded Horizon

Aug 30, 1:42 AM

Jun 2024
Hello Kitty, haven't seen any of those products around for a while, Erika has a lot of them due to her liking them a lot.
Ah so that was Erika with that hIE from last episode, Marriage lol, funny name but whatever suits her, either way she is another player in this game, not sure what he goal is yet.
Arato is in a tough spot right now, who know what Erika is up to plus he has Shiori to deal with as well, next episode looks very exciting.
I have ADD, ADHD & AUTISM, but this won't stop me. Let's keep having fun together.
VTUBER LIVE STREAMS YouTube/Twitch/Kick/Rumble/Twitter = https://linktr.ee/dolfunthedolphinvtuber
ANIME REVIEWS - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3agtBvVDdHFzXbqPV47c-A

More topics from this board

Poll: » Beatless Episode 16 Discussion

Stark700 - May 25, 2018

40 by DolFunDolphinVT »»
Aug 30, 1:48 AM

Poll: » Beatless Episode 15 Discussion

Stark700 - May 18, 2018

40 by DolFunDolphinVT »»
Aug 30, 1:47 AM

Poll: » Beatless Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 4, 2018

68 by DolFunDolphinVT »»
Aug 30, 1:46 AM

Poll: » Beatless Episode 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 27, 2018

36 by DolFunDolphinVT »»
Aug 30, 1:45 AM

Poll: » Beatless Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 13, 2018

42 by DolFunDolphinVT »»
Aug 30, 1:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.