Forum Settings
Forums

Are girls really attracted to the playboy/"alpha" type?

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Mar 14, 2018 9:34 AM

Jun 2008
lol, I'm surprised this shit is still going....what jackass made this thread?

Anyways.....what do you call a guy who's NOT alpha or beta?

I have a gf (Kinda) cuz, we don't really label each other that way.....I guess it's more like a fuck buddy.

And well....I can't really control if she has sex with other people....but I do like her.

I swear to fucking god, I'm not a cuck!
Mar 14, 2018 10:16 AM

May 2015
--ALEX-- said:

I have a gf (Kinda) cuz, we don't really label each other that way.....I guess it's more like a fuck buddy.

And well....I can't really control if she has sex with other people....but I do like her.

So in other words, you are most definitely a cuck?

That aside, I congratulate you on one of the most entertaining CD threads this past week, people sure get up in arms if you call them betas.
Mar 14, 2018 10:24 AM

Jun 2008
Fijure said:
--ALEX-- said:

So in other words, you are most definitely a cuck?

That aside, I congratulate you on one of the most entertaining CD threads this past week, people sure get up in arms if you call them betas.

Well...I’m not 100% sure she’s having sex with other guys...I’m just saying since we’re technically not bf and gf I can’t really protest...

If I say “ok, we’re done” then no more sex for me!

I’d rather get a piece of the pie than not have any pie at all!
Mar 14, 2018 8:42 PM

Apr 2014
The words "alpha male" and "beta male" are not only very simplistic, but they are not clear enough either.

In any case women tend to like men who arouse strong emotions in them. The seducers usually have that kind of skills, regardless of whether these are natural or acquired.

The singer that appears in the next video reflects what it means to be alpha in the Hispanic World.

It does not matter if we talk about seducing Spanish, French or Cuban women of different epochs. A good seducer knows how to make a woman feel alive.
_Nemrod_Mar 14, 2018 8:53 PM

Mar 15, 2018 10:45 AM

Aug 2014
no, only chads with 10/10 looks and that's final

penis lol
Mar 15, 2018 11:00 AM

Oct 2017
I am attracted to playboy for the first few months. Running after them makes me feel adrenaline and dopamine. It's a passionate affair. But I get sick of them extremely sick and feel near to zero remorse to completely disappear out of their lives.

I do not think that playboys and alpha males are the same, since I tend to perceive a man that need to gather attention instead of settling down as someone lacking true self esteem. So as for alpha male, I am attracted by them, from a passionate point of view, but also an affective one.

I wouldn't marry a playboy, but may marry an alpha.
Apr 7, 2018 2:23 PM

Jan 2014
Yes, 99% of girls like the super confident Alpha man, that does everything in a relationship.

I personally would love an Alpha woman that wears the pants in the relationship, but they don't really exist. Beta males like me are destined to be alone, that's just the way the world works

Apr 7, 2018 2:40 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
DoctorWasabi said:
Yes, 99% of girls like the super confident Alpha man, that does everything in a relationship.

I personally would love an Alpha woman that wears the pants in the relationship, but they don't really exist. Beta males like me are destined to be alone, that's just the way the world works
Can always try to find another guy instead then -.^
Apr 7, 2018 3:50 PM

Jul 2015
like i know if girls are attracted to the "playboys"/alpha ask them , I'm not a girl so I give you a proprely answer but would say no , well there are whores that want "playboys" but those aren't even girls LUL
Apr 8, 2018 6:19 PM

Mar 2018
Anybody who legit cares about being "alpha" or "beta" is most likely extremely vain and unlikable, therefore undesirable.
I'd prefer a guy who cares more about being generally being a good person and being loyal to me than trying to be SUPER MASCULINE ALPHA PLAYBOY CHAD.
Also, guys I'm psychically attracted to are usually considered 'beta' so.
I'm not female though, so maybe this response is useless.
When I remember, I can still smell your scent, you and I are the same color perfume
Apr 8, 2018 6:24 PM

Feb 2018
Yeah a lot of girls do. Not all of course but alot.

Also the fact that you need to ask this question is some realllll beta shit.
Apr 8, 2018 6:42 PM

Dec 2017
Eh, in my opinion, betas are better than alphas
looking for something?

Apr 9, 2018 7:10 AM

Apr 2018
I don't like playboys but I prefer my guy to be dominant in the relationship.

Err I don't really know much about Alpha/Beta type though since from where I grew up most guys aren't really forward. The only two considered playboys I know are loyal when they're in an exclusive relationship. One is even already married X)
"When I decided to follow my dream, I had already discarded my life.” -Roronoa Zoro
Apr 9, 2018 7:18 AM

Mar 2018
What do women find sexy ?

Confindence- CHECK
Tall guysl- CHECK
Fit guys- CHECK
Smart guys- CHECK
Rich guys- CHECK
Funny guys - CHECK
Fucking nerds and betas - NOPE
Apr 9, 2018 7:41 AM

Nov 2015
Of course women want Alpha men. I don't know how beta men can fail to understand this while they constantly watch more dominant men pull women as they're too busy wallowing in self pity.

The good news is that becoming an alpha male is a whole lot easier than media makes it out to be. 30-40 minutes a day lifting 5 days a weak and a decent diet. Literally all it takes. You'll feel more confident as you look better and meet other guys with a successful mindset. Take that time off from MAL, spend it in the gym, you will feel a whole lot better and pull women.

Women will tell you they wish they could find a nice guy while the same night they're getting ravaged by more confident one. Actions speak louder than words, so if you don't like it than do something about it, just like your favourite anime heroes who build themselves up from nothing.

To be fair to women though they probably really are just trying to help when they say they want a nice guy. Problem is they are thinking about how they wish their current guy would act sometimes, and not what it was that attracted them to their current guy in the first place (confidence and muscles).
Apr 9, 2018 7:49 AM

Mar 2018
HotPocketRocket said:
Anybody who legit cares about being "alpha" or "beta" is most likely extremely vain and unlikable, therefore undesirable.
I'd prefer a guy who cares more about being generally being a good person and being loyal to me than trying to be SUPER MASCULINE ALPHA PLAYBOY CHAD.
Also, guys I'm psychically attracted to are usually considered 'beta' so.
I'm not female though, so maybe this response is useless.

People tend to be also attracted to what reminds of themselves. That's why sometimes betas are attracted to betas it's either this or they are still attracted to real alpha males but they decide to settle for less.

I mean, once a beta realizes she's a looser, she might start to lower her standards.
Apr 9, 2018 8:25 AM
Cat Hater

Feb 2017
Ekaen said:
What do women find sexy ?

Confindence- CHECK
Tall guysl- CHECK
Fit guys- CHECK
Smart guys- CHECK
Rich guys- CHECK
Funny guys - CHECK
Fucking nerds and betas - NOPE

You can be tall, rich, fit, smart, funny with a lot of confidence and still be beta af, just saying. Also a skinny nerd can have a lot of alpha traits despite lacking the physical appearance, social skills or success in life.

People often get the wrong idea that confidence = alpha/dominant but the truth is that anyone can be confident according to its original definition.

"someone who is confident believes in their own abilities and so does not feel nervous or frightened"

A confident beta would realize what he really is and proudly wear it like armor instead of trying to be the opposite or be scared to admit it because of what society may think of them for not fitting in the standard set for their gender, position, etc. because these are the things that lead such people to having low confidence.

If the majority of betas lack confidence it is because of external factors rather than personality traits. And if the standards are too high then a lot of alphas would lack confidence in their abilities as well since they usually take failure a bit more seriously.

Apr 9, 2018 8:54 AM

Aug 2015
I'm just asking seriously here[forgive me if it comes as a racist] but what's with the insecurity of young white man in internet these days?All they talk about in internet is their insecurity,alpha/beta,being cuck,NTR in anime and so on.What led to this?
Apr 9, 2018 12:23 PM
Dec 2017
isn't it easy to just sit back and whine instead of getting motivated to change something in your life.
night__Apr 9, 2018 12:40 PM
Apr 9, 2018 12:33 PM

Aug 2007
ultravigo said:
I'm just asking seriously here[forgive me if it comes as a racist] but what's with the insecurity of young white man in internet these days?All they talk about in internet is their insecurity,alpha/beta,being cuck,NTR in anime and so on.What led to this?

Comes from living in a culture where sex and relationships are obsessively celebrated, to the point where young men are pressured to lose their virginity and have a relationship as quickly as possible. If you haven't had one in several months or just never experienced any of that to begin with, you're viewed as mediocre, a failure, an undesirable being.

Combine that with a generation of young males now in their early to mid 20s who grew up entirely on the likes of 4chan, Newgrounds, SomethingAwful, Reddit etc, who stuck around toxic forums and communities where time stands still and are exposed to sociopath behavior and tendencies almost every day. Young men who grew up being told that everyone sucks, fuck the normies, fuck the Jews, fuck immigrants and most importantly, fuck women for denying them what they feel they should have had by now. It's a downward spiral of disgusting narcissism and nihilism.

Apr 9, 2018 1:18 PM

Mar 2018
Hias said:
ultravigo said:

Comes from living in a culture where sex and relationships are obsessively celebrated, to the point where young men are pressured to lose their virginity and have a relationship as quickly as possible. If you haven't had one in several months or just never experienced any of that to begin with, you're viewed as mediocre, a failure, an undesirable being.

Combine that with a generation of young males now in their early to mid 20s who grew up entirely on the likes of 4chan, Newgrounds, SomethingAwful, Reddit etc, who stuck around toxic forums and communities where time stands still and are exposed to sociopath behavior and tendencies almost every day. Young men who grew up being told that everyone sucks, fuck the normies, fuck the Jews, fuck immigrants and most importantly, fuck women for denying them what they feel they should have had by now. It's a downward spiral of disgusting narcissism and nihilism.

This is quite specific, are you talking about someone in particular, who?

149597871 said:

You can be tall, rich, fit, smart, funny with a lot of confidence and still be beta af, just saying. Also a skinny nerd can have a lot of alpha traits despite lacking the physical appearance, social skills or success in life.

People often get the wrong idea that confidence = alpha/dominant but the truth is that anyone can be confident according to its original definition.

"someone who is confident believes in their own abilities and so does not feel nervous or frightened"

A confident beta would realize what he really is and proudly wear it like armor instead of trying to be the opposite or be scared to admit it because of what society may think of them for not fitting in the standard set for their gender, position, etc. because these are the things that lead such people to having low confidence.

If the majority of betas lack confidence it is because of external factors rather than personality traits. And if the standards are too high then a lot of alphas would lack confidence in their abilities as well since they usually take failure a bit more seriously.

Well, my post was more of a list of things needed not a list of options where you pick one and ignore everything else.

Also not to be rude but if you lack intelligence,humor,physique and a career then having confidence doesn't make you alpha, it makes you delusional.
EkaenApr 9, 2018 1:31 PM
Apr 9, 2018 1:49 PM

Aug 2007
Ekaen said:

This is quite specific, are you talking about someone in particular, who?

I wasn't, I meant it as a general thing. I say that based off of my experience in seeing and conversing with these types of people. There are plenty of them here on this forum if you really want to look. Go to /pol/, go to any Gaming/Anime centered discord server, go to reddit, go to just about anywhere with a comment section on the internet.

Young, aimless males with intense feelings of narcissistic behavior, sociopath outlook on life who spew some of the most vile, vitriolic garbage you'll find.

I went through very similar feelings of bitterness and social isolation growing up, emotional baggage like this doesn't just magically disappear after the age of 25+. Now we have an entire generation of people like this.

They themselves are the ones who fall for the Alpha/Beta rhetoric the most, which is ironic because they regurgitate a lot of toxic masculine behaviors and outlooks(the same ones that put them down as mediocre failures, weak men as I stated earlier) and yet are the ones who are the farthest from those Alpha ideals; they're weak young men who couldn't take control of their lives and attain women, sex, validation etc They weren't able to live up to that bizarro white suburban fantasy that Hollywood movies have been shoving down our throats for decades.

Apr 10, 2018 10:59 AM

Feb 2015
Someone who's intelligence is somewhere near mine so that we can talk with each other normally without the feeling that one of us is hard to understand, has similar opinions to mine on serious topics, is patient, gentle to others and takes care of own body and his surrounding* is what I desire the most.

*There are people who don't wash everyday while having a strong sweat smell, wear same clothes for week or longer, don't shave or use any kind of skin product even if they're out on summer days and end up burned. People who can't keep a clear room and have everything lying... well, everywhere where it shouldn't. These people gross me out and I would never date someone like that.

As someone who never really masturbated because I couldn't find pleasure in it as an action even though I find some hentai to be arousing, I fear that I may not be able enjoy sex either so someone asexual or mature enough to have a "sexless" relationship, that can maintain own needs would be nice too, I guess. I don't want to be with someone and feel forced to do something I don't enjoy.

I don't really care whatever it would be a woman or a man.
HakaminahApr 10, 2018 11:05 AM
I'm watching anime since 2012. I also play games, sometimes.

Don't bother me if you want to 'become friends' or things like that.
It's tiresome. I know you just want to collect some meaningless numbers.
Thought: How many people sparked H. Charlotta just for blue pot?
Apr 11, 2018 2:35 AM

Mar 2018
Never masturbating doesn't make you asexual.... On average only 40% to 66% of women masturbate in young age compared to 67%-86% of men.
Statistically speaking women are the most sexually active both with partners and alone during their 25-29 and soon after there's a slow decline.
Apr 11, 2018 3:09 AM

Feb 2015
Ekaen said:
Never masturbating doesn't make you asexual.... On average only 40% to 66% of women masturbate in young age compared to 67%-86% of men.
Statistically speaking women are the most sexually active both with partners and alone during their 25-29 and soon after there's a slow decline.

Never said it does but taking my personality and likings in account, I don't think that I would be able to maintain sexually healthy relationship.
Though as you say, things can change with age.
I'm watching anime since 2012. I also play games, sometimes.

Don't bother me if you want to 'become friends' or things like that.
It's tiresome. I know you just want to collect some meaningless numbers.
Thought: How many people sparked H. Charlotta just for blue pot?
Apr 11, 2018 5:58 AM

Apr 2018
--ALEX-- said:
At the risk of sounding like a "Beta" or whatever retarded buzzword people use nowadays...I'm just being curious here.

Guys don't like when their girl cheat on them (obviously)...and I assume girls also don't like to get cheated on.

However, guys (usually) have a very simplistic outlook on the girls they like.

It's almost always based majorily on looks....which many times does end up backfiring if said girl has a bad personality.

But what about girls? Is the Playboy/"alpha" type what they like?

Not only girls, everyone likes alpha men more, when they aren’t just bitter or resentful about being beta. The confidence, charm, importance, and looks all make one feel grateful for the attentions of someone like that. Alpha doesn’t always mean a roided up dbag, if you want to know what alpha is, just look at pretty much any anime protagonist. Kamina is alpha, Onizuka is alpha, it just means having a powerful personality that can win people over.

Apr 11, 2018 12:55 PM

Oct 2017
Well I won't blame them if they do. I myself like strong, independent women.
Apr 11, 2018 1:08 PM

Feb 2017
don't like 'em, never liked 'em, will never like 'em bro

☆°•*.`•艾门°*.`•°☆
Apr 11, 2018 2:11 PM

Apr 2014
*looks at 90% of animals on earth with vertebrae* yes
Apr 22, 2018 4:58 AM

Apr 2018
Yes all my friends that are girls and watch anime like that type and they get annoy if it is the opposite type i agree that guy should not be so shy and embarrass especially if girl is not embarrass he should not be

죽을래?나는한다
ғɪɴɢᴇʀs ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɴᴄʜ
Apr 22, 2018 5:00 AM

Mar 2018
RedPlaty said:

Now they will call you a sexist asshole because ''you just said all women are animals''.
Apr 22, 2018 6:35 AM

Apr 2014
Ekaen said:
RedPlaty said:

Now they will call you a sexist asshole because ''you just said all women are animals''.

i genuinely laughed at that. good one :]
Apr 23, 2018 9:44 AM

Sep 2015
Alphas only really exist in prison and even then they can get picked off by the quiet and smart types. It's so easy to be the big boss man around women but try it around other savage guys. As for playboys, women like a man who knows how to talk and charm them. If you're a good looking guy with confidence, people are going to think you're a player anyway.
Apr 23, 2018 10:09 AM

Dec 2013
One should ignore these labels and reach enlightenment for we are all broken people in search of someone to understand us, that's why get out and there and love everyone and anyone while you still find in you and if you don't that's fine, romantic love is not a prerequisite for happiness.
Apr 23, 2018 10:36 AM

Dec 2016

I am not sure if Alpha males are, by definition, required to be assholes. But either way, I prefer betas. They're easier to dominate.
Apr 23, 2018 10:38 AM

Dec 2017
Damn right. You ain't gonna get some pussy if you are a pussy, bruh. You need to be the top dog to get some pussy.
Apr 23, 2018 10:47 AM
Cat Hater

Feb 2017
Sonal1988 said:

I am not sure if Alpha males are, by definition, required to be assholes. But either way, I prefer betas. They're easier to dominate.

I've always knew you wouldn't disappoint me!
Apr 23, 2018 11:10 AM

Dec 2016
149597871 said:
Sonal1988 said:

Hehe. But what about you? What type do you prefer?
Apr 23, 2018 11:16 AM

Jan 2018
I know for sure top dog will get arrested in uk so some people will have to settle with betas.
Apr 23, 2018 11:25 AM
Cat Hater

Feb 2017
Sonal1988 said:
149597871 said:

Hehe. But what about you? What type do you prefer?

Guys? Eh... he definitely should be feminine in order for me to give it a shot.

When it comes to girls... I like the idea of equality and everything but I'd would go for the alpha female and stay beta since this is my nature, it can't be helped.
Apr 23, 2018 12:57 PM
Jul 2018
Again, guys can be dominant and nice at the same time. Such a thing exists, it’s called “not being a pathetic asshole”. A woman can be submissive and not be completely attached to or dependent on a man entirely, and the man can be dominant without being a dick.

I like dominant guys, and I actually like being dominated, despite my seemingly “opinionated” & loudmouthed personality, I don’t like guys who want their dominance to become abuse that leads to me getting hurt (except fictional psychopaths/crazies, but they aren’t real).

My mother had a bad tendency to date actual psychopaths who fell into the “abusive alpha” category after my parents divorced, I wish I could say I honed a decent ability to detect crazies and fine tuned it. Unfortunately no, I still attract crazies. That’s the one problem with liking people with strong personalities. I’m not into that goddamn disgusting femdom fetish shit tbh, I like being bottom, but I’m not going to allow myself to be so brutally abused and possessed that I lose all sense of self and become a victim.
removed-userApr 23, 2018 1:01 PM
Apr 23, 2018 1:05 PM

Feb 2018
Can't speak for all girls, but I hate the fuckboy type. I like "alpha" males but I really don't care for those guys who think that the more girls they fuck, the better they are.
Apr 24, 2018 12:37 PM

Apr 2014
Thread locked due to the new Casual Discussion Rules

Controversial/sensitive topics liable to incite rule violations (trolling, flaming, abuse) are no longer allowed. Please use the Current Events board for new developments in these topics, and follow the board rules there. This includes, but is not limited to, topics which:
a. aim to profile/stereotype, or question the legitimacy of, people based on their gender, sexual orientation, race, xenophobia, religion, etc.
b. discuss highly-debated social issues; e.g. abortion, sexual assault, immigration, etc.
c. focus on political ideologies and events; e.g. Nazism, fascism, world leaders, controversial laws/lobbies, etc.
Swagernator said:
@NoLiferSoul did nothing wrong!

Ardanaz said:
@Nolifersoul did nothing wrong
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

» Favorite places in Japan(to thos who have been to Japan) and where would you like to visit in the future when you go again?

KiraraFan - May 7

49 by GinIonSui »»
9 minutes ago

» Do Americans reproduce by mitosis?

Dije - 7 hours ago

21 by LoveYourSmile »»
18 minutes ago

» Favorite animal?

Metalboy76 - 6 hours ago

17 by Daviljoe193 »»
25 minutes ago

Poll: » Which of these 6 sets of values sounds like you the most?

IpreferEcchi - 2 hours ago

1 by Zettaiken »»
40 minutes ago

» Are video games a waste of time and money?? ( 1 2 )

DesuMaiden - Yesterday

55 by yarwe »»
52 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.