Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 18, 2017 6:24 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I think this episode had a good feel to it. The local festival with fun and games. It's too bad normal people can't see a hot spirit like Mariko

We got a food contest too, Reimei is popular with the class, and it just seemed like an event that anyone can enjoy. Chiaki really is the MAN in this show. I love how he just took on stage and performed in front of the crowd like a rockstar. The spirits and youkai made that performance look colorful too.

Quite an entertaining episode.
Dec 18, 2017 9:23 AM

Jun 2015
Looks like everyone had fun at the school festival. There were several things to do there. Chiaki just stole the festival with his performance. He performed like a rockstar. Some bad boys tried to ruin it, but they were stopped. This was a feel good episode.
Dec 18, 2017 9:51 AM
Sep 2015
Oooh hot spring as the final episode is a nice attempt, but it looks like there won't be season 2, though they're not trying to conclude everything into 2 cours.
Dec 18, 2017 10:10 AM

Sep 2013
Festival goes good unitl the jerks cut the power but they beat down and the gang saves the surprise chiaki concert.
Dec 18, 2017 10:21 AM

Jan 2015
Poor all that Onis,they can't resist it and become the target for real.
Don't forget the BEST scene of the episode...xD
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Dec 18, 2017 11:33 AM

Nov 2009
A really nice episode. Chiaki's coolness is off the scale. And now I get why he described the job at his previous school as rough lol. That explains a bit why he was willing to go along with Inaba's demand in the previous episode to lick the droplet off his hand, that likely wasn't the most lewd or outrageous offer he'd gotten from a male student in his career.

That gorgeous seitou kaichou on her knees was a sight to see, it was impossible to say no to her.

And then we have Aoki. Even her groupies were clearly not immune to Chiaki's charm and charisma before she left the gym with them in tow. And then she started ignoring some students? How is that even professional for a teacher? And the marked absence of Yamamoto in her group? Why, I wonder?

If only all the previous episodes had been as good as the few latest, the general score for this series would've been different, I'm sure. Oh well, I guess I'm willing to check out the manga for a few characters, but mostly to see what became of this implicit standoff between Chiaki and Aoki, it's pretty intriguing.
CGDec 18, 2017 11:40 AM
ったく、嫌な世の中だよ。
Dec 18, 2017 1:28 PM
Jun 2016
CG said:
A really nice episode. Chiaki's coolness is off the scale. And now I get why he described the job at his previous school as rough lol. That explains a bit why he was willing to go along with Inaba's demand in the previous episode to lick the droplet off his hand, that likely wasn't the most lewd or outrageous offer he'd gotten from a male student in his career.

That gorgeous seitou kaichou on her knees was a sight to see, it was impossible to say no to her.

And then we have Aoki. Even her groupies were clearly not immune to Chiaki's charm and charisma before she left the gym with them in tow. And then she started ignoring some students? How is that even professional for a teacher? And the marked absence of Yamamoto in her group? Why, I wonder?

If only all the previous episodes had been as good as the few latest, the general score for this series would've been different, I'm sure. Oh well, I guess I'm willing to check out the manga for a few characters, but mostly to see what became of this implicit standoff between Chiaki and Aoki, it's pretty intriguing.

while I don't hate the series and infact love it, the first half seemed more supernatural with slice of life, now it's more slice of life with some supernatural, like it's so much slice of life they setup for 2-5 episodes wich should be done in 1 like the mysteries of the dark teacher and such heh.
Dec 18, 2017 2:08 PM

Jun 2014
Yamamoto's story is really over. Heck, she dissapeared this episode.

Owch.
Dec 18, 2017 2:28 PM

Oct 2014
Kagami said:
Yamamoto's story is really over. Heck, she disappeared this episode.

Owch.

Horray for 0 resolution!! Well played Youkai Apartment.
Dec 18, 2017 3:01 PM

Jun 2014
RebelPanda said:
Kagami said:
Yamamoto's story is really over. Heck, she disappeared this episode.

Owch.

Horray for 0 resolution!! Well played Youkai Apartment.

That is up there for some of the most unfulfilling and atrociously bad writing I've ever seen. I usually never care about writing and take anime how it is, but goodness gracious she was built up for how many episodes? Then she randomly becomes nice and happy out of the blue due to the female teacher even though she had years of disdain and then that ends her story.

Owch.....
Dec 18, 2017 4:08 PM

Mar 2015
I just checked out who's the author for this anime... And I see, he's already passed away....

https://myanimelist.net/people/14561/Hinowa_Kouzuki

So, probably it will not have Season 2 and there will be no conclusion for Yamamoto's story...

That's sad
I like Furina, I love Furina.
Dec 18, 2017 6:26 PM

Feb 2017
I wanted to see what happened if Hase and Kamiya met.
"I am not a Mochi Monster" - Nyanko Sensei
Dec 18, 2017 8:45 PM

Dec 2014
well the feeling of festival was on the air...one episode to go...
Dec 18, 2017 9:12 PM

Nov 2009
wolfwing said:
while I don't hate the series and infact love it, the first half seemed more supernatural with slice of life, now it's more slice of life with some supernatural, like it's so much slice of life they setup for 2-5 episodes wich should be done in 1 like the mysteries of the dark teacher and such heh.
Well, in fact, I'd usually take supernatural over any slice-of-life myself. But in this case, as strange as it is, the supernatural in the first half felt so boring and/or unfulfilling to me that the sol of the second half, carried by interesting enough characters like Tashiro, Chiaki, seitou kaichou and even Aoki and Yamamoto, managed to hold my attention so much better. I guess it might be in part due to the supernatural component being too weak for my tastes, and in part due to the fact that, as you can see, all the characters I found interesting are outside characters, i.e. not the residents of the Youkai Appartments. Obviously, the fact that the show failed to make me care about the characters that are pretty much main (the residents), coupled with the outsider side characters outshining by far most of those main characters is detrimental to my opinion of the show.

ariel_nugie said:
I just checked out who's the author for this anime... And I see, he's already passed away....

So, probably it will not have Season 2 and there will be no conclusion for Yamamoto's story...

That's sad
That person is the author of the original novels. Moreover, it says the novel series had been complete at 10 volumes long before she died. I doubt the anime will adapt all 10 volumes, but the manga might.
ったく、嫌な世の中だよ。
Dec 19, 2017 7:59 AM

Jul 2015
Best Episode till now.If only this series had episodes like this,it would have been placed at a higher rank.

Dec 19, 2017 3:17 PM

Oct 2008
Great Episode!
The performance of Chiaki-sensei was awesome and star-studded!
Also with the help of Inaba's magic and everyone on the Youkai apato made it much better!
5/5.

Dec 21, 2017 1:15 AM

Apr 2016
Great episode
One of the best of this series
BRAWLERS
Dec 21, 2017 4:19 AM

Oct 2012
There's a lot I want to point it out
But this episode is just more than perfect, like Hase and Inaba's date <3
What a good day to have nice people as friends

Chiaki is getting popular again, Aoki is brewing something inside her

And Sugi- I mean Furuhonya is late to the party.. like usual

Seitokaichou is so manly, I love her <3
Also Chiaki is getting confession in an all-boys' school xD

Next monday will be a very sad day for me :(
Rayl1ghtDec 21, 2017 4:25 AM
"Signature removed"
Dec 23, 2017 7:27 AM

Jun 2016
So happy for everyone enjoyed the Cultural Festival and was expecting that the whole gang will lowkey help the students. Awww. So sweet and nice of them. :')

I literally screamed when I saw Chiaki-sensei looking LIKE THAT. Holy shit. He should maintain that hair. Ohmygod. But kinda thankful that he's not letting it down because my fucking heart can't take his hotness. Waaaaah. Ajnskjgfsndujghsodghsd!

Who would've thought that Chiaki-sensei was some kind of idol back then that even men were asking to date him and they love him? Haha. BL! BL! BL!

Poor Furuhonya-san. He missed out on a lot. Hahahahaha!

Love love love this episode soooo much! <3 5/5. And I can't believe the next one will be the last. Nooooooo!

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Dec 26, 2017 6:19 PM

Mar 2009
ariel_nugie said:

That's sad

Now I feel bad for shitting on this series so much.
Jan 31, 2018 9:57 AM

Aug 2013
I liked this episode a lot. Everyone was enjoying the cultural festival and Chiaki stole the show. As always, Tashiro is impressive for finding out on small details.

Furuhonya still missing out on things.

Mar 31, 2018 7:03 PM

Jun 2017
Yaaaas Chiaki rock on!!! Also there is nothing wrong with getting love letters in an all boys school, BL time baby! Hahaha

A near perfect episode the ONLY flaw I give it it...Aoki-Sensei was in it...lol

4.8 / 5. HAHAHA
Sep 11, 2018 7:28 PM

May 2012
nice end to this school festival little arc. Looking quite forwards to see what the last episode has to offer!
Oct 10, 2018 1:35 PM
Mar 2018
that episode was awesome, i really want to see that kind of school festival in real life, but i cant(. That moment when they all worked together to solve the problem with teacher's Chiaki performance on concert was so cool

does somebody know the name of the songs which Chiaki sung at the festival?
Apr 15, 2019 10:51 PM
Jul 2017
If anyone is still looking for the songs Chiaki sang.

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av25263242/?p=2
Jan 8, 2021 4:09 PM
May 2016
do you know what the product is ? or if it is still available i kinda want it 🥰
Jan 4, 2022 11:53 PM

Feb 2020
This was one of the most unusual culture festival episodes ever. The spirits had so much fun together. :) Chiaki's performance was also pretty cool!

And Yamamoto disappeared just like that? All that build up was basically for nothing. She just suddenly became happy and that's it. The end. That's a pretty lazy writing.
Yesterday, 3:46 AM
Dec 2022
Cultural Fair is here and all is well. even the bad school boys sabotage went nowhere as Inaba's apartment friends helped out. Chiaki sensei wins over the students with his singing. Aoki sensei starts to ignore Inaba and those students that not taken by her. Penultimate episode.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youkai Apartment no Yuuga na Nichijou Episode 26 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2017

42 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Yesterday, 4:14 AM

Poll: » Youkai Apartment no Yuuga na Nichijou Episode 24 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 11, 2017

22 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Yesterday, 2:33 AM

Poll: » Youkai Apartment no Yuuga na Nichijou Episode 23 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 4, 2017

19 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Yesterday, 2:09 AM

Poll: » Youkai Apartment no Yuuga na Nichijou Episode 22 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 27, 2017

28 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Sep 22, 3:38 AM

Poll: » Youkai Apartment no Yuuga na Nichijou Episode 21 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 20, 2017

14 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Sep 22, 3:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.