Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 11, 2017 3:22 PM

May 2014
Boss Monster is one of my favorite games to play, I've had games that last up to an hour and some that end before I'm even able to remember all the rules lol. The many different dungeons and spells guarantee a new experience every time so I love that the most about it.

Another that I sadly haven't played in a while is Machikoro, it's really cute and I like trying silly strats like only buying flower shops. I won like that once before huhuh

My friends and I usually go to a coffee shop thats open till 3 am and we spread out over a cozy booth with various drinks to enjoy our game night. The environment of the cafe really made the games memorable for me, just as the games made the cafe one of my favorite places to visit
Sep 11, 2017 5:51 PM

Mar 2008
Chess, go, Chinese checkers, and mancala. Oddly mancala was popular back in my middle school and we would play in class.

It has been a long time since I played though.

Sep 11, 2017 5:52 PM

Jul 2014
Risk my dudes.
It's fun and keeps me entertained the whole way through
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 11, 2017 6:34 PM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
I like playing Candy Land; I've always been fond of the characters. Actually, characters who incorporate food into their designs are sometimes my weakness as long as it's not gross.

I like playing boardgameonline with other users when sites are down for maintenance or whatever else. In fact, if MAL is down, hit me up if I'm on.

I always liked Guess Who?.;;

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Sep 11, 2017 10:20 PM
Jul 2018
Monopoly, the Game of Life, Clue and Reversi. I'd have a couple more if I could remember them.
Sep 11, 2017 11:46 PM

Sep 2014
Snakes & Ladders, Risk, Uno and Poker.
Sep 12, 2017 7:24 AM

Mar 2014
I'm going to be unoriginal and say Scrabble, Trivial Pursuit, Cluedo and Monopoly.
Sep 12, 2017 7:41 AM

Jun 2013
Darling said:
Boss Monster is one of my favorite games to play, I've had games that last up to an hour and some that end before I'm even able to remember all the rules lol. The many different dungeons and spells guarantee a new experience every time so I love that the most about it.

Another that I sadly haven't played in a while is Machikoro, it's really cute and I like trying silly strats like only buying flower shops. I won like that once before huhuh

My friends and I usually go to a coffee shop thats open till 3 am and we spread out over a cozy booth with various drinks to enjoy our game night. The environment of the cafe really made the games memorable for me, just as the games made the cafe one of my favorite places to visit

Two games I have yet to try! Thanks for mentioning them! I too frequent a cozy café with board games as their main attraction (alongside their various brands of coffee and tea) and I can honestly say that I look for good board games cafés whenever I'm thinking about visiting other countries. They're really enjoyable, and you can meet so many awesome people there.
Sep 12, 2017 8:24 AM

Jun 2015
Well I have a lot of board games, I always did since my early childhood. Too bad I don't have friends and even my family never played with me but that didn't stop me from playing chess. I play a lot of chess online or against a bot. I would really like to play more real chess and feel the pieces with my hands but as I said I don't have friends. FeelsBadMan

Sep 12, 2017 8:25 AM

Aug 2017
I only play Monopoly, long time ago. :(
"I'm tired, Boss. Mostly I'm tired of people being ugly at each other."
- John Coffey, Green Miles
Sep 12, 2017 9:27 AM

Jun 2008
Currently the newest board game I'm playing with a couple of friends is Shadow Hunters, I like the randomness and being able to adapt and finding out who your friend and enemy is as the game progresses.

I kinda want to play more Catan tho, building games tend to be very interesting to me since it shares a similar shell of having to adapt on the fly and having each game somewhat differently due to the given map and order of turns.

I dunno if anyone heard of the game Pandemic, where you team up and you're actually facing the board itself, I want to play that again. Just remember losing to it since nobody knew the rules clearly lol
Sep 12, 2017 9:28 AM

Jan 2016
Chess (was also kinda good at it), Risiko, Taboo (your teammate describes some keywords without using some forbidden words and you have to guess as many words as you can), Pictionary and Dixit (kinfa difficult to explain but very funny) are my favorites ^^
Sep 12, 2017 9:41 AM

May 2013
i love monopoly, it's prob my fav board game
oh and uno

Sep 12, 2017 10:35 AM

Jan 2015
Koa/ceki or something called like that here. It card game that share history with mahjong i believe and also popularized by the chinese back then

la critique de l'intention pure
Sep 12, 2017 11:08 AM

Jun 2013
Tachii said:
I dunno if anyone heard of the game Pandemic, where you team up and you're actually facing the board itself, I want to play that again. Just remember losing to it since nobody knew the rules clearly lol

Pandemic is amazing! Have you tried Pandemic: Reign of Cthulhu? That one is easily my favourite version of it.
Sep 12, 2017 11:11 AM

Mar 2015
Monopoly, uno and the game of life. There's a few others but it's been a long time since I've played them.
woah there
Sep 12, 2017 11:56 AM

Apr 2014
Cluedo, or Clue the detective game.
Trance said:
I'm a guy and I can imagine buttfucking another guy. I don't find the thought repulsive, and I can even imagine kissing another man.
Sep 13, 2017 5:39 AM

Aug 2015
cant go wrong with chess and monopoly imo. i've been trying to learn Go because that also seems cool
Sep 14, 2017 3:45 AM

May 2015
Catan is just beautiful. Every game I played it went so well, so interesting, dynamics constantly shifting with no certain fate until the end.

Hanabi is a simple card game that's useful if you want to play something in loops until morning.
WEAPONS - My blog, for reviews of music, anime, books, and other things
Sep 14, 2017 3:48 AM

Jan 2009
played a lot of chess and checkers as well as snakes and ladders during my younger age but now im not playing them anymore
Sep 14, 2017 8:39 AM

Oct 2015
PraetorPat said:
Oh mai god i love playing board games
with some of my favorites being

oh i also want to add theses as well since i like their gameplay a lot

"I wish I was sober to feel the pain
So many dark days I can’t explain"

----------
My Sigs
MAL Interview
Sep 14, 2017 6:59 PM

Jun 2016
Seems like not a lot of board gamer's here haha. I haven't played many, but Betrayal at House on the Hill is always fun, even though the game really is rough around the edges. My friends really like Carcassone, but I'm not as huge on it. Catan is obviously always fun. I haven't played it much, but I enjoy Sheriff of Nottingham. I really wanna try out some longer, heavier games, like I've had Indonesia for the better part of probably 7 months and still haven't played it. Same with Tokaido. I would love to try Scythe out as well at some point.
Sep 14, 2017 10:25 PM
Jul 2018
Card games: Weiss Schwarz, WIXOSS
Regular board games: D&D
Sep 14, 2017 10:59 PM

Aug 2013
Chess because it's based on skill and strategy and not just luck. Monopoly also because I like the money management aspect. As a kid I used to like Ludo and Snakes and Ladders.
Sep 15, 2017 1:22 AM

Aug 2017
I go stick with chess and checkers. I played both a lot with my dad and grandpa when I was little.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» The growing link between extreme rain and respiratory health in Japan

Meusnier - 3 hours ago

3 by LoveYourSmile »»
25 minutes ago

» Are video games a waste of time and money?? ( 1 2 )

DesuMaiden - May 27

92 by DesuMaiden »»
57 minutes ago

» Travel to Europe. Pls help

labellim - Feb 4, 2022

21 by MakaylaCarney »»
2 hours ago

» balance b/w creative freedom and general censorship

ame - 5 hours ago

5 by LoveYourSmile »»
2 hours ago

» The Curse of Overtourism

Meusnier - May 21

24 by LoveYourSmile »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.