Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 3, 2017 3:58 AM

Feb 2013
i love yuri but this show is plain dumb and its all because japanese people are still so close minded and its just ridiculous to see how the MC thinks she loves the guy because fooling around with Hotaru is nothing since "they're both girls". Yeah, 2017 and that cliche is still going lmao is sad knowing theres amazing yuri manga that will never get adaptation because it doesnt have lewd scenes...

Aug 3, 2017 6:27 AM

May 2015
I don't get the hate on Fujiwara

He's just being a piece of trash to two pieces of trash
Aug 3, 2017 6:28 AM

Sep 2008
-Alians- said:
Guess i'm the only one who doesn't hate Fujiwara but hates Hotaru and thinks she deserves it all. Karma, as Japanese people believes.

Atleast we can all agree that Takeda deserves some slack.

You're not alone xD I'm the same.
Aug 3, 2017 6:51 AM

May 2012
I hope we get threesome next episode

I know that Fujiwara is a evil bastard but he makes this anime better
Aug 3, 2017 11:29 AM

Dec 2009
LOL I should have known that the discussion everywhere for this show would be loaded with moralfags and sjw's.

LET ME REMIND YOU ALL THAT THIS IS FICTION.

Every character is self-motivated and pure in their desires, even if it causes relationship impurity - because they all commit actions selfishly, instead of justifying an atrocity in the name of an ethical code, which is what makes someone a monster.

Fujiwara gives no fucks, and since he's caught on to some lesbian action, his erection tells him he wants in. I don't blame him.
Note this is coming from a sexist, i'm all yuri, guys can gtfo.

Takeda is also honest, not a bad guy, but he's still kinda doing the "woe is me" thing. You want your girl? bloody earn it, don't mope around because she's not clinging to you.

I'm still digging the naughtiness and taboo of the whole NTR thing. Poor Takeda, but he's a wuss anyways, and if it means yuri, then it's well worth teaching Takeda a lesson in relationships.

-Alians- said:
Guess i'm the only one who doesn't hate Fujiwara but hates Hotaru and thinks she deserves it all. Karma, as Japanese people believes.
Karma is Hindu.

自業自得 (Jigōjitoku, self work self gain) is just a catchphrase which means the same as "you reap what you sow". The 業 (work) can mean "karma" in buddhist reference, though karma is complicated. Japanese aren't religious, they don't really believe in the superstitions beyond superficially or for sentiment.
GenesisAriaAug 3, 2017 11:39 AM
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Aug 3, 2017 3:11 PM

Dec 2016
Fuck it Fujiwara is best character. At least the guy knows what he wants
Aug 3, 2017 5:10 PM

Sep 2016
the silver boy is the only good character in this anime
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Aug 3, 2017 6:01 PM

Jul 2015
I am starting to feel really bad for Takeda now tbh
Aug 3, 2017 8:18 PM
Apr 2017
Whats with all the Hate?

Is it too real for you? I know 98% of you are more into underage nudity here, but you all have to come back to reality anyway
Aug 4, 2017 4:54 AM

Jun 2015
Valaskjalf said:
Fujiwara is a real man

probably the best character in this series hehe

Yeah, finally I got tired of yuri, hoping next time we get Fujiwara doing to that stupid girl.
Aug 4, 2017 5:32 AM
Mar 2012
Yuma turns garbage too, lies, forgets date, goes yuri kissing, doesn't value bestboy Takeda he's so patient & considerate.
that end... nopeeee
Aug 4, 2017 10:56 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Hmm seems that things between Yuma and Takeda are back on track. I guess its understandable that she will be confused by Hotaru's actions though. Hmm Fujiwara is trying to stir things up between Yuma and Takeda eh. What a villain. Its nice that Yuma displays concern for Hotaru despite her trying to act as if nothing has happened. Hotaru's injuries though are definitely not from falling. Looks like Fujiwara is the violent type of boyfriend then. Yuma is always the one that tries to stand up for her friends but in this case i kinda worry about her. She's certainly brave in confronting the alleged assailant though. So it seems their secret is out eh. Guess her secrets really are hurting her relationship with Takeda which is a shame. Takeda though is kind to give her time though. Finding whether you really like someone is always the hardest thing before committing to a relationship. Fujiwara is a bigger jerk than i thought he will be though.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 4, 2017 11:45 AM

Dec 2014
We have people in here that want to see rape, what the fuck has happened to this world?

Add me on PSN: edgehead22
XBL: iamDTS
3DS: 4270-2870-9578
Aug 4, 2017 7:35 PM

Oct 2008
Fujiwara is a trash!
3/5.

Aug 4, 2017 10:07 PM

Apr 2011
iamDTS said:
We have people in here that want to see rape, what the fuck has happened to this world?

What rape ? he was nicely asking to take part of it lul
Aug 4, 2017 10:40 PM

May 2015

"If you can't have them, then you want to make their life miserable."

Yes...YES! Let's have Yuma, Hotaru, and Fujiwara cuck the fuck out of Takeda! This is gonna be guuuuud!
Aug 5, 2017 2:48 PM
Jul 2018
Quite nice to see a dark character like Fujiwara once in a while... Hope the anime gets a bit more interesting though, it's getting a bit boring and repetitive.
Aug 5, 2017 2:51 PM
Jul 2018
GenesisAria said:
LOL I should have known that the discussion everywhere for this show would be loaded with moralfags and sjw's.

LET ME REMIND YOU ALL THAT THIS IS FICTION.

Every character is self-motivated and pure in their desires, even if it causes relationship impurity - because they all commit actions selfishly, instead of justifying an atrocity in the name of an ethical code, which is what makes someone a monster.

Fujiwara gives no fucks, and since he's caught on to some lesbian action, his erection tells him he wants in. I don't blame him.
Note this is coming from a sexist, i'm all yuri, guys can gtfo.

Takeda is also honest, not a bad guy, but he's still kinda doing the "woe is me" thing. You want your girl? bloody earn it, don't mope around because she's not clinging to you.

I'm still digging the naughtiness and taboo of the whole NTR thing. Poor Takeda, but he's a wuss anyways, and if it means yuri, then it's well worth teaching Takeda a lesson in relationships.

-Alians- said:
Karma is Hindu.

自業自得 (Jigōjitoku, self work self gain) is just a catchphrase which means the same as "you reap what you sow". The 業 (work) can mean "karma" in buddhist reference, though karma is complicated. Japanese aren't religious, they don't really believe in the superstitions beyond superficially or for sentiment.

They do have Buddhist influences on their mythology as well as Shinto. So there is some space to what he said.
Aug 6, 2017 2:52 AM

Nov 2009
Fujiwara is trash alright, but Hotaru is just as big piece of trash for forcing herself repeatedly on her best friend for whom she's supposed to genuinely care enough not to fuck up her life like that. And Yuma is bad, too, for being dumb and unable to sort herself out or say no. It leaves Takeda as the only decent person in that disgusting mix.
ったく、嫌な世の中だよ。
Aug 6, 2017 5:23 AM

Jul 2009
Yuma is a brave girl. Fujiwara is always a pain to handle...
Aug 6, 2017 12:39 PM

Feb 2009
teagon said:
this show is pure cancer... too bad it has yuri so I have to watch it anyway

lmao this exactly

Aug 6, 2017 9:32 PM

Jul 2016
Mroujeee said:
I hope Fujiwara gets on a nice boat ride

Mmm... where have I seen this before?... mmm...
Aug 8, 2017 10:05 AM

Aug 2016
At least Fujiwara didn't end up as the yaoi material best friend I though he'd be. Guy got some balls, dirty ones at that. This is better than hentai(if only the scenes were longer) not that hentai was any good to begin with.

"... Because when you live in this world of my closed eyes...
... Being alone is very lonely..."

Aug 8, 2017 6:53 PM

Oct 2013
-Alians- said:

Atleast we can all agree that Takeda deserves some slack.

I've been holding off on establishing a more solid opinion about Fujiwara but I think I saw enough now and I can say that...I don't really hate him either. He's like pretty scummy too sure, and he knows it, yet at least the guy's more honest about it and more importantly, he picks his targets well ~ girls like Hotaru who and now after observing from a distance a bit, Yuma too. Like those two keep trying to play innocent while he even gives a fair warning to Takeda ~ hell,he even tried to set him up for a night with his gf.

He's that veteran,scummy friend that a poor naive soul like Takeda needs in order to not be taken advantage of. Though naturally, the line between that and becoming a complete scum can be thin,so I'm curious how it plays out.
Aug 9, 2017 12:38 AM

Mar 2013
When I first saw Fujiwara blackmail Hotaru into the sack, I was about ready to pin a medal to his chest - the damn bitch deserved what she got. I wasn't sure what to think of him beating her, but this just establishes him as full on evil. The man needs to get hit by a bus and die slowly.

Hotaru's made it clear that she's genuinely obsessed, rather than in love, with Yuma. She doesn't deserve death, but she does deserve to be destroyed.

Yuma is still salvageable at this point. but she's sliding into the territory of me wanting to see Takeda end up with another Mrs. Right just in time for Yuma to realize what she's thrown away.
Aug 15, 2017 8:59 PM

Mar 2009
iamDTS said:

Edgy people on the internet.

Christ. This is a terrible show about terrible people. Why am I still watching this shit show?
Aug 19, 2017 4:54 PM

Feb 2013
Fujiwara: I'm starting a harem.
Aug 24, 2017 5:12 AM

Dec 2016
Fujiwara really, you are such an idiot.
Aug 24, 2017 10:36 AM
Mar 2015
Fujiwara is a dick telling that Hotaru is leaving because she hates her Actually Hotaru is sacrificing her love for Yuma so that Yuma can have a normal relationship with Takeda
Jan 8, 2018 1:23 AM

Mar 2015
I'm starting to see how this show got such a low rating, but I'll watch to the end!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Oct 7, 2018 5:05 AM

Sep 2008
This anime is pretty funny.
Nov 10, 2019 12:41 AM

May 2017
Love that fujiwara guy ! Anime score from 6 to 7 cause of this guy lol
Loli world is just a cute world full of cute meat

Dec 22, 2019 2:05 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Fujiwara has business acumen lol
It would be hilarious that the two guys have a intimate relationship too xDD
Feb 2, 2022 11:00 PM

Jan 2021
"Let me join in too" lmfao didn't knew this will go that far.

This is like School days now.
Jan 24, 2023 7:35 AM
Feb 2019
shjt show getting worse and worse
Aug 5, 2023 6:26 AM

Mar 2020
aaaah rip a little more NTR there 🤣😂😂
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Netsuzou TRap Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2017

39 by rafarab13 »»
Jun 4, 4:18 PM

Poll: » Netsuzou TRap Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2017

44 by rafarab13 »»
Jun 3, 5:36 PM

Poll: » Netsuzou TRap Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 9, 2017

55 by rafarab13 »»
Jun 3, 4:58 PM

Poll: » Netsuzou TRap Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 19, 2017

60 by rafarab13 »»
Jun 2, 3:18 PM

Poll: » Netsuzou TRap Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 12, 2017

85 by Track44 »»
Sep 17, 2023 9:53 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.