Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 24, 2017 10:43 PM

Aug 2010
Harem MC logic: Oh! Just spotted the heroine that is mad at me...let me send her a message about work related stuff and do nothing to apologize to her! = BRILLIANT!
Jul 3, 2017 5:37 PM

Feb 2013
This episode was about how not unimportant Megumi was to the project. (notice double negative)

She didn't do the art or scenario, but she influenced the entire thing and drove it forward. She is the all important "third" talent that must not be let go.

Yes, I remember the scene where that picture was swapped for the smile. Saying the heroine "had to put on a happy face".
Jul 4, 2017 10:14 PM
Mar 2012
self aware too stronk
Iori & Utaha parts were great, real good friends to dense mc. Iori's giving lots of hints to keep the circle together.
wut mc txt but doesnt meet Kato?? need more screen subs.
Kato's been like the real producer/PM that mc finally realize. And now he's going back to their roots perhaps, the white hat & Kato.
Aug 10, 2017 8:20 AM

Sep 2015
At least in the anime Tomoya is absolutely the weak point of this series. He's impossibly frustratingly thick. I barely had reason to care and I thought it was fairly obvious why Megumi was mad. You iced her out, you didn't include her in the decision making. How much clearer can she be? And this bozo who's life revolves around it can't figure it out? That and how he alternates between a drooling exaggerated otaku who makes others uncomfortable. And a sweet sincere boy who's charmed half the women in his life. He's basically just a really frustrating harem protagonist. And is indicative of the show's problem of indulging in the tropes it then lampoons too much.

This episode did have some interesting stuff though. Like what exactly they're trying to accomplish with Iori's story. And Tomoya getting his shit together to suggest a sequel. After the game they'd been working on from the start just came out last episode. And I liked Utaha's speech about... "Coddling" I guess I'd phrase it. Plus as an Eriri fan I've enjoyed her new and improved dynamic with Tomoya since she completed her arc. Of becoming his favorite artist. I think this show's surprised me as it's gone on. And made me want to read the light novels. Not sure if I'd keep going past this series with the anime.
Sep 21, 2017 12:34 PM

Sep 2014
2 months have passed? Hmmm
It took this long for Tomoya to notice everything. Megumi was ignoring him too, though.
Eriri was cute and Tomoya's conversations with Utaha were nice.
Iori was very funny and I lol'd at the waitress at the counter who was looking at them and probably thought they were gay. I also liked how supportive he was and also advised Tomoya to keep the doujin together.
Oct 27, 2017 2:14 AM

Sep 2012
Eriri u sly dog how u put ur arm around hes walking like couple XD
Nov 19, 2017 8:13 AM

May 2012
Pretty good episode, it's a shame the pacing is this horrible.
Jan 20, 2018 5:30 AM

May 2015
Jesus just made it already!
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Mar 15, 2018 11:56 PM

Aug 2017
Drop Kato already and make a harem with Utaha and Eriri. Or just Utaha.
May 5, 2019 8:51 AM

Apr 2013
Oh, actually less drama than I thought... but only because Morals-kun did nothing to solve the issue in the first place lol. That title for the next game though, that's smooth haha.
Jul 2, 2019 6:03 AM

Jun 2017
Title drop at the end, i'm not sure how to feel about that. Anyway, this episode was intense, especially with Kato, now he knows the problem that he need to solve. Hopefully he will try to fix things next episode.
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
― Lelouch Vi Britannia
Jul 2, 2019 11:58 PM

May 2017
Iori x tomoya cofee place lol
Loli world is just a cute world full of cute meat

Jul 15, 2019 4:22 AM

Aug 2018
I would probably cry too after all the things that you done together that the girl interest you the most. This shows how valuable katou in the team she lifts the morale of every team member especially tomo and supports them.
B O C C H I  S W E E P
Jan 1, 2020 6:28 AM

Jul 2013
Even comparing to a Gintama episode with the most references about itself, still, this is the most meta anime episode I've seen ever.
Feb 16, 2020 8:49 AM

Feb 2019
Eriri and Utaha-senpai are not holding back anymore, it seems. They're openly associating with Tomoya, even walking to school with him and getting REAL close.

This episode had both a relaxing and tense vibe. Relaxing because finally all the rush for Comiket was over, but tense because of the animosity between Tomoya and Megumi. It was really sad seeing them like that, but really I understand how Megumi feels. She (and a lot of the team too) are so underappreciated by Tomoya, and he didn't really trust them. Despite her being "plain" and "boring", she was one of the people who worked hardest on the team, beating Tomoya by far if I do say so myself. She might not have that exuberant passion, but she definitely works to the bone. And to not be trusted even after all that, feels like a betrayal...

Good thing Tomoya realised how hard she worked. She said sorry, but Megumi hasn't heard it yet. That was slow, but it's better than nothing. I hope he gets to really say sorry and express all he feels and his regrets to Megumi next time. I really want them to patch things up and grow better for it.

Awesome episode.
Oct 13, 2020 11:50 PM

Aug 2017
Aki has finally realized how much effort Katou has put on their first game.

Katou really gave it her all and in the end getting treated like that by Aki had to hurt.

Eriri and Utaha has revealed their relationship with Aki putting him in a tough position at his school XDXD!!

I just want Katou to be happy, cheerful and full of passion like she was before!!

Jan 16, 2021 7:23 AM

Jul 2017
Pretty meh episode for me but at least Tomoya after a few months realized how much Megumi's been sort of like the backbone of the whole project and he kinda left her to dry at the end when making some key decisions, although I can't blame him a 100% for what actually happened with him leading to the chaos that happened in the end given Eriri suddenly falling sick like that and he was in emergency mode. Everyone in this show is so goddamn petty and immature at times. Sure it is normal to be like that sometimes, but these people are like that a lot (except Megumi where it rarely happens but when it does, it lasts a very, very long time).

At least now that he's realized what all Megumi's done for the circle, he finally was hit with a little bit of inspiration for what the next project is going to be. Given Utaha's walking with Tomoya in public to school and other stuff, feels like death flags are being present here.
Jul 19, 2021 12:33 AM

Jul 2015
Already two months have passed and things are still iffy between Kato and Tomoya?!? Gotta say it took that doofus Tomoya a long time before realising how much Kato has helped with the game creation.

Aug 1, 2021 7:39 PM

Jun 2020
I just love Eriri's casual talks with Tomoya and her smiles are so sweet what seems to be the problem with her artwork I'm guessing it's about Megumi, Utaha and Tomoya casually walks together to school, and of course Eriri's there to break them apart

I thought Iori confessed to Tomoya there and who was that staff that was just blank staring at them, Megumi is really ignoring Tomoya I wonder how will they makeup, Tomoya's impression of Eriri is on point I should say lmao

Sad to see Utaha leaving but it's what she anticipated from the start and It seems like she had fun at least, I would love to see them work together again as Utaha says, Could this be Tomoya's redemption clearly Megumi really did her best back then and it felt like she wasn't really noticed by her efforts.
Dec 29, 2021 1:19 AM

Nov 2010
He should've went inside that coffee shop and spoke to Megumi directly.
Dec 16, 2022 4:26 PM

Jul 2022
He noticed, I find it hard to believe xD
Jan 26, 2023 1:48 PM

Aug 2020
A new project but Tomoya finally begins to realize the prize everyone paid for the success of the first one. That final scene in the episode reminded me even more of TWGOK. Can Tomoya undo (most of) the damage he has done?
Feb 5, 2023 10:02 AM

May 2020
Yes Megumi was too good of a girl for this dude anyways. Though good thing he's self aware, I mean him atleast breaking down in the end after looking back at the kind of impact Megumi had in the making of this game shows that much.

They still haven't made up, but I feel it is coming.. along with some uncalled drama.
Sep 29, 2023 2:23 AM

Feb 2018
Yooo the title of the anime showed up at the end lmao.

Never ending plan to watch list...

Jan 15, 10:39 PM

Oct 2022
Damn the second project name title surprised me.
May 21, 2:00 PM
Feb 2024
Amazing Episode FRFR
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata ♭ Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 8, 2017

207 by MiyukiKennedy »»
May 21, 2:46 PM

Poll: » Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata ♭ Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 1, 2017

179 by MiyukiKennedy »»
May 21, 2:24 PM

Poll: » Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata ♭ Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 22, 2017

278 by CrazyButNot4U »»
May 1, 6:34 PM

Poll: » Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata ♭ Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 15, 2017

182 by CrazyButNot4U »»
May 1, 2:47 PM

Poll: » Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata ♭ Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 18, 2017

101 by CrazyButNot4U »»
May 1, 1:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.