Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 9, 2011 10:54 PM

Jul 2007
Damn those minotaurs are pretty strong. Anyways im glad to see all 4 of them back together again. They make a great team. They way they finished off that minataur. Thinks only get more intense it looks like on the next episode.

Man we have a cross dresser, homo sexual character, also this iva who ever he is, is some other crazy cross dresser, given that he was on that island that sanji went to. And we have a dominent female character Sadi who loves S and M. I tell you! Only in the world of one piece lol

Onto level 4.
ArtimesGamerMay 9, 2011 11:02 PM

May 9, 2011 10:59 PM

Jul 2007
Lilah said:
ro said:
Grimmm said:
Good, as usual, but I'm over this arc already. I miss the other Straw Hats. T_T

well u might as well just watch again in 3 or 4 months cause the arc is longggggggggggggg

and u aint gonna see his crew for awhile
Huhw? No way?!?! Not that these episodes aren't amazing, they are! But the rest of the crew ;_ ; How much longer can it be? ;_ ;

It was a magniwondertastic episode, as always :)

I don't speak Japanese, and so could easily be wrong, but have they mistranslated "Okama way" as "Oh come my way"? Oh well, we all know what they mean :)

And to the most important thing that happened in this episode; wasn't it just too cute at the end when Ace said "Stay away...Luffy"!!!!????!!!!?????? Cuuuute so cute! Awww, *Bromance squeee* Cuuuute :D

I do miss the crew as well, Im sure we all do. But i still like where the story is heading. It is kind of unpredictable now I mean after luffy saves, ace, then what?? Plus the war is coming. Im sure that will be epic.

Jun 23, 2011 1:11 PM

Jun 2009
After the War, Luffy is going to look for the other crew mates..I mean, he pretty much said that himself in Amazon Lilly arc. Anyway, this was a pretty cool fight scene. I've always loved how One Piece has these team attacks and this was no exception, though you can't beat the Straw Hats in the cool department.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Jul 27, 2011 8:00 PM

May 2010
Woah.. was that a secret Den den mushi made by the inmates? haha sneaky! That Minotaurus was crazy strong! haha Loved the Combo attack at the end.. notable was Buggy's Muggy ball and Luffy&Mr.3's Hammer Rifle! :-O
Aug 6, 2011 1:32 PM

Aug 2010
Lilah said:
ro said:
Grimmm said:

well u might as well just watch again in 3 or 4 months cause the arc is longggggggggggggg

and u aint gonna see his crew for awhile
Huhw? No way?!?! Not that these episodes aren't amazing, they are! But the rest of the crew ;_ ; How much longer can it be? ;_ ;

It was a magniwondertastic episode, as always :)

I don't speak Japanese, and so could easily be wrong, but have they mistranslated "Okama way" as "Oh come my way"? Oh well, we all know what they mean :)

And to the most important thing that happened in this episode; wasn't it just too cute at the end when Ace said "Stay away...Luffy"!!!!????!!!!?????? Cuuuute so cute! Awww, *Bromance squeee* Cuuuute :D

You.

Stop posting.
Oct 23, 2011 2:52 PM

Jul 2010
i did not expect bon to say he wants to save that guy, does that mean he doesnt care about the sand guy? he was pretty much a b--- but still i was thinking that was him lol.
wait does that mean the seat is open rite now? sanji could take it, LMAO
bottle said:
Nice action in this episode.
Sadi-chan - I believe it's a bit overdone with a kid's time show lol
http://i50.tinypic.com/2e5377l.jpg

DAMN
supermegasonicOct 23, 2011 2:57 PM

Feb 4, 2012 10:55 AM

Jan 2012
buggy's reaction to his forgotten buggy ball cracked me up.
luffy regularly shatters people's egos without noticing, it's great.
Nov 23, 2012 8:06 AM

Mar 2010
Those four are becoming better at team work..

And god damn I'm liking sadi chans looks

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jul 1, 2013 9:31 PM
Feb 2013
The buggy-ball thing was nice
Jul 6, 2013 6:18 PM

Nov 2012
Yayy they've finally reunited! :D Poor Buggy though.
Feb 1, 2014 6:04 AM

Dec 2012
Loved their team work. I hope they stick together until the end.
I also like the ancient greek mythology references Oda makes once in a while. Pluton, Cerberus, Medusa and now Minotaurus.
Is just me or level 3 and 4 look way more cruel than level 5???
p.s. So Sanji is indeed at the right place :P
Oct 3, 2014 10:11 PM

Jan 2014
Minotaurus was such a pain.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
Oct 15, 2014 9:03 AM

Oct 2013
Next up.

May 24, 2015 4:42 PM

Mar 2014
Ahh this is going to get beyond epic
Jun 13, 2015 11:41 PM

Jun 2015
lmao buggy's face XDD
Aug 27, 2015 12:16 PM

Mar 2015
Wherever Luffy goes it seems he always manages to form a mini-crew
Apr 2, 2016 12:55 PM

May 2013
LOL Bon-chan's mug shot is awesome xD

depressed Buggy about his buggy bomb was funny :P
Jul 26, 2016 11:24 PM

Mar 2015
Lel loved this episode, who'd have thought that three people who Luffy were responsible for putting away for, would team up with him and kick ass together? Loving it!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Nov 2, 2016 2:22 AM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
Grimmm said:

Me too, it's just half of the fun without them :<

Mar 6, 2019 2:17 PM

Jun 2016
There was a mix of horrible and good art this episode and some stellar animation when it came to Minotaurus. That said, I can excuse the awkward looking art(basically any moment a character wasn't close up to the camera) for the hilarious and awesome episode we got here.

Firstly, we know Mr.3 as Galdino and Bon Clay as Bentham now. That said, i doubt anyone will call them that! I wasn't expecting to see their mug shots but they were adorable. Bon Clay is not only voiced by Franky but his personality is super similar to his too, both can be cruel at times, both always give it their 100%, and both always wear their emotions on their sleeves refusing to tone down how they feel in anyway. However I would say Franky has his serious moments and Bon Clay seems to lack those entirely. It'd be fun to see them together.

We had an incredible looking shot of Hancock when she got her cuffs off.
She went from a character I love to hate to a character I love to love. She did some bad things but she had reasons to and she's just so badass when she's not overreacting to her feelings of love.

So, we have Saldeath and his men stopping the riot on level 2, we had Minotaurus on level 3, and on level 4 we have the Warden, a few more demon guards, lots of navy men, and Sadie presumably. Here we saw a jet bazooka, a Buggy Ball strong enough to wipe out a town, a kick from Bon Clay, and a wax infused mallet rifle were hardly enough to take one demon guard down. That is no doubt preparing us for many hard battles to come, as even if Luffy's group can beat them individually if they attack in a group they will be overwhelmed and even if they don't they will be tested on their endurance. Jeez.. Speaking of the wax mallet, that was the kind of cooperation we don't see enough of. It's absolutely awesome to see a tactic like that!

To further go off this situation, Luffy will need to beat a poison man and I'm going to have to do some thinking on what I think his strategy will be there.

It was also powerful to see Luffy immediately second gear and attack with his all. I assume the bat was spiked because it drew blood and hurt Luffy and he knew the speed of the beast well from it catching his dodge. He knew Bon Clay was dead if he didn't act quick so he fought with his all immediately, something we don't often see Luffy do because, of course, if he doesn't need to he shouldn't. It was also nice to see Bon Clay sacrifice himself to help Luffy once again...

Minotaurus moves as if it knew how to utilize shave, or perhaps it's just that fast naturally. The question on whether it was a devil fruit user makes me think what their origin is will be important and to further that thought maybe all the beasts in Impel Down(Basilisks, Manticores, Demon Guards) are the result of Shiki. We got psuedo-canon material showing us his plan to make giant beastly animals to rule the world with after all.

I laughed very hard at the moments where Luffy was excited to meet the queen of queers and it was great how it tied back to Sanji's island! And, moments such as Luffy being happy to see Buggy and Mr. 3 as they led Minotaurus back to them despite seeing how strong it was moments prior was hilarious. My favorite moment had to be when Buggy asked if Luffy remembered his Buggy Ball though. Luffy's so blunt and Buggy's ego was absolutely destroyed... HA. "No". It hit him so hard that his self interest for his own life dwindled down a little and he lost the motivation to run at full speed. At least it made everyone a fan in the end.. Buggy may be mostly a joke but he's got some powerful tactics and a strong power!

Onwards to level 4... This should be even more intensive than the last. I wonder how all the people on that floor will deal with the heat as they should all be debilitated by it. Maybe like heat suits or something, or maybe they'll just know secret passages that avoid the heat.
Aug 18, 2020 4:13 AM

May 2016
Watching former enemies helping Luffy overcome the obstacles that stand before them never fails to entertain! It's time for them to descend down to Level 4 and the heat alone would definitely be more than enough of a challenge for them once they get there.

From the looks of the preview, Mr. 1's probably gonna join the party in the next episode which should be self-explanatory at this point and I'm very excited to meet the Queen of Queer Island soon~

Sep 22, 2020 8:36 AM

Dec 2007
oda surprising me all the time all over again with his intimidating but funny designing.

so everyone reunited again xD
May 28, 2021 5:21 AM

Jun 2019
The animation was great and this teamwork.
Aug 13, 2022 4:43 PM

Dec 2018
I DON'T FUCKING CARE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD GET ON WITH IT
literally the worst show ever made
Jun 12, 2023 2:22 AM
Oct 2019
Why Minotaurus so kawaii 🤣

Bruhh that's who Bon-chan want to meet up with LMAO
Sanji still running around on that island.

They are working together to defeat the Minotaurus, this is so cool.
Jul 16, 2023 5:31 PM
Jun 2021
this anime is soooo COOOL
Sep 22, 2023 3:00 AM

May 2021
Boa chan charming as ever !!! Also Buggy is very tired it seems

I'm level on MAL-Badges. View my badges.
Nov 11, 2023 6:08 AM

Mar 2017
Awesome teamwork this episode. Loving this arc =)
bingamu85Nov 11, 2023 7:18 AM
Jan 7, 12:58 AM

Dec 2022
Great episode animation was on point excited for what lies ahead.

Jan 27, 6:51 AM

Oct 2019
we're reaching level 4!!

I love the little team we have formed in this arc :>>>
Apr 29, 11:47 PM

Dec 2022
Minotaurus moments got sweet sakuga throughout!
There's a Queen for Queers??? Wow!
I remember the Buggy Ball!
May 23, 8:14 AM

Jun 2017
pogchamped Minotaur.Iam waiting for Sadie chan bringing out her sadism
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Episode 584 Discussion ( 1 2 )

JusticeGundam - Feb 9, 2013

74 by gannoncannon55 »»
14 minutes ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 583 Discussion ( 1 2 )

RiukixD - Feb 2, 2013

72 by gannoncannon55 »»
40 minutes ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 275 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Sennin_Darkissa - May 20, 2009

50 by Avsar_Gazozu »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 847 Discussion

Ulquiorra - Aug 8, 2018

23 by Kurusu_kun »»
Today, 12:43 AM

» Best backstory in One piece (spoilers till ep 985)

Reckless_weeb - Jun 15

28 by Reckless_weeb »»
Yesterday, 6:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.