Forum Settings
Forums
Erased
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 7, 2016 8:55 AM

Dec 2014
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Thanks to Airi(rerun timeline), Satoru has regained some of his memories. :)
Jan 16, 2016 2:17 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Satoru got some of his memories back which is nice. It's already been two years since he woke up from coma. Satoru's working hard to get better.

EDIT: After reading the translation, it's nice to see the title name and its explanation.

5/5
GoldenDevilGamerFeb 8, 2016 4:47 PM
Jan 24, 2016 4:48 PM
Jan 2016
GoldenDevilGamer said:
Satoru got some of his memories back which is nice. It's already been two years since he woke up from coma. Satoru's working hard to get better.

5/5

Where i can find the chapter 36 in english?
Jan 24, 2016 4:57 PM

Apr 2015
Guski said:
testamentKAISER said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Thanks to Airi(rerun timeline), Satoru has regained some of his memories. :)

Not translated yet. These are discussions of the raws.
Jan 24, 2016 5:16 PM
Jan 2016
appu1232 said:
Guski said:

I need to learn japanese ;-; Or the raws exists in other languages too?
Jan 24, 2016 5:48 PM

Apr 2015
Guski said:
appu1232 said:

I need to learn japanese ;-; Or the raws exists in other languages too?

Not sure about that. I know chinese translations are pretty quick for a lot of manga but I have no clue for this one. Your best bet would probably be to just wait for the anime to catch up.
Jan 26, 2016 12:25 AM

Mar 2015
Hmm... with my very bad Japanese knowledge, I know some of the things they're saying (can't hold any longer for the translators to translate it)

From what I'm getting it seems that in this timeline she tells Satoru about her dream (something related to she likes to takes picture of the sky with camera), while she never tells Satoru her dream in the previous timeline because "they're not that close."

Then some long flashback that I don't really know how to read, so I will have to wait for translation. But it seems Satoru's memory is back to the point he remembered his mother was to be killed. Then he said to the doctor he wants to go walk outside, and by the end he said he wanted to meet Airi again.

It seems that meeting with Airi awoke his memory and now he wants to see her again. Yup~ All aboard the real ship~

Don't quote me much on this, I'm still learning Japanese and I can't wait for more of this goody and spoiled myself even though I can't read much lol x_x But please tell me where I did get wrong, I would really appreciate it.

Jan 26, 2016 4:48 PM

Mar 2013
DarklordVor said:
Hmm... with my very bad Japanese knowledge, I know some of the things they're saying (can't hold any longer for the translators to translate it)

From what I'm getting it seems that in this timeline she tells Satoru about her dream (something related to she likes to takes picture of the sky with camera), while she never tells Satoru her dream in the previous timeline because "they're not that close."

Then some long flashback that I don't really know how to read, so I will have to wait for translation. But it seems Satoru's memory is back to the point he remembered his mother was to be killed. Then he said to the doctor he wants to go walk outside, and by the end he said he wanted to meet Airi again.

It seems that meeting with Airi awoke his memory and now he wants to see her again. Yup~ All aboard the real ship~

Don't quote me much on this, I'm still learning Japanese and I can't wait for more of this goody and spoiled myself even though I can't read much lol x_x But please tell me where I did get wrong, I would really appreciate it.

Just got volume 7 in the mail, basically to summarize this chapter:

That basically summarizes it, hopefully I'll have volume 7 finished by tomorrow. Any questions feel free to ask.
Jan 27, 2016 5:53 AM
Jan 2016
SnackaryBinx said:
DarklordVor said:

Just got volume 7 in the mail, basically to summarize this chapter:

That basically summarizes it, hopefully I'll have volume 7 finished by tomorrow. Any questions feel free to ask.

I have one question: can you sumamrize the caps 37 and 38? hehe'

http://www.mangaton.com/boku-dake-ga-inai-machi-37/
http://www.mangaton.com/boku-dake-ga-inai-machi-38/
Jan 31, 2016 6:05 AM
Jan 2016
Where i can read this mang. Please gave me that link. in japanese langue its ok
Jan 31, 2016 8:36 AM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
SnafuUragiri said:
Where i can read this mang. Please gave me that link. in japanese langue its ok
Raw manga can be found here: http://raw.senmanga.com/Boku-dake-ga-Inai-Machi/
Feb 8, 2016 9:48 AM

Nov 2011
Those flood of memories though this chapter...

And I'm sure everyone has a dream, either in the past, present, or for the future.
Feb 8, 2016 11:42 AM
Jul 2009
All the paths lead to Airi. It's fucking fate.
Feb 8, 2016 12:12 PM

May 2014
Namedrop/10

He remembers now.
Feb 8, 2016 12:15 PM
Apr 2014
Boom title drop
They even used the word Erased that Crunchyroll names the series.
Wake up from a 15 years coma and fall into another one, bruh.
Airi wins, gg.
>Norwegian krone
Again mate?
Feb 8, 2016 12:31 PM

Dec 2015
GJ Satoru you slept for another year, like 15 years weren't enough already. XD
It's a good thing he's gaining his memories back. And the title is dropped as if it didn't make sense already.
Well yea Airi, what will he do if he meets Airi again? I don't want to be fooled again. :<
Feb 8, 2016 12:55 PM

Jan 2014
So everyone is alive and kicking but one person is erased forever: Satoru of the original timeline.

Hmm, that's something. Now I fully understand the tittle.
Feb 8, 2016 10:22 PM

Mar 2013
oh. those memories from the two timelines. please go back in one more time.
... like it's gonna happen, though. LOL

cant get enough of the fifteen-year sleep, Satoru.
added another year. LOL

Feb 8, 2016 10:32 PM

Dec 2009
LOL it took me until this chapter to realize why the title was The Town Where Only "I" Am Missing.

I can't really say he's getting another re-run considering the series is almost over, merging the two timelines memories does allow him to have a "complete" run through with only some slight differences. I mean he already knows how to live in 2005/6 after getting these memories back.
Feb 8, 2016 11:00 PM

Sep 2013
Alright, now that we know the ship. Time to get on!

The casual extra coma year was kind of funny lol.
Feb 9, 2016 7:34 AM

Aug 2011
Who was it that the doctor was talking to? That's what I want to know. I wonder if it's that teacher?

But really, he went back into a coma for a year. Damn. What is satoru moral value? So intriguing.
Feb 9, 2016 8:46 AM
Jul 2018
hmm so satoru is getting another extra year of coma, dude's condition is really pathetic.
Feb 18, 2016 12:11 AM

Dec 2015
GoldenDevilGamer said:

EDIT: After reading the translation, it's nice to see the title name and its explanation.

5/5

I always suspected that the title name was not due to Kayo or the victims, but actually from Satoru being Erased. Kind of like him making the ultimate sacrifice for his friends and mother to be alive. He got stunted in living his life in the coma while everyone "moved on" with their lives. This left his essence to essentially be erased. I mean think about it, where do you go from there? If I was him, I would feel like I don't belong anymore. The town no longer has Satoru as we know it and this is how he probably feels.

Anyways great chapter!!! Its about time it picked up for translation. Glad to see Airi being awesome as usual. He got his memories back too.
Mar 9, 2016 5:48 PM

Aug 2011
Another year? Oh wait Airi should be 16, so she can marry now, that's why... :D
Well at least memories are back.
Mar 18, 2016 2:20 PM

May 2010
Okay, I'm mad that they replaced Airi scenes with the teacher ones in the anime. Like, wth, Airi x Satoru is so downplayed there, it hurts.
Mar 20, 2016 11:45 AM

Jan 2015
He slept another year??? :X
Mar 23, 2016 4:25 PM

Aug 2014
I don't like what the mangaka did this chapter. He used the Satoru's coma after effects as plot device for no reason apparently than to make Airi one year older.
Mar 25, 2016 3:23 PM

Jan 2014
Haha he slept another year lol
I guess sleeping is nice...
Apr 9, 2016 6:54 AM

Mar 2016
I'm angry that they didn't include this in the anime

it would have made it even more of a masterpiece

More topics from this board

Poll: » Do you think Kayo and Satoru ever had romantic feelings for each other? ( 1 2 )

Ghoultulhu - Feb 3, 2016

66 by useerrriksujn »»
Jan 19, 6:26 AM

» Does this have any differences from the anime?

S4dnu - Aug 11, 2023

4 by Orbakun »»
Aug 12, 2023 7:27 AM

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Chapter 10 Discussion

-Karoshi- - Jun 27, 2013

7 by CosmicGirl »»
Jun 11, 2023 11:20 AM

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Chapter 44 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Kagomei - Mar 18, 2016

118 by FakeSpicyApple »»
Apr 4, 2023 4:08 AM

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Chapter 25 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 31, 2014

20 by MaxiHut »»
Dec 21, 2022 1:49 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.