Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jul 20, 2014 1:15 PM

Mar 2014
This fight was the whole reason I started watching Naruto. I saw a part of it, enough to know why Sasuke was after Itachi and that he would win. But I wanted to know the whole story, like why did he let Sasuke live and who was the disgusting snake guy hah. From the comments above and Itachi's behaviour, I think that I still don't know half of it.

My hunches usually turn out to be true, which is a bad thing, because I cried for half an hour after realising I was right about Severus Snape :/
Aug 30, 2014 5:40 PM
Jul 2018
Really awesome fight.
That Susano'o jutsu is just overpowered *.*
I hope we find the truth about Itachi soon...
Nov 10, 2014 3:51 AM
May 2012

No.....Itachi T^T He just died man, and Jiraiya just died, too. Two of my favorite Naruto characters are dead. That's just sad, man :/
Kirin was awesome......but Susano'o was fucking awesome!! Fuck you Orochimaru and that snake!!
Well, let's see the revelation.
Jul 12, 2015 10:18 AM

Oct 2013
While the past few episodes have kind of disappointed me, the fight had a pretty good conclusion. RIP Itachi
"The world cannot be changed with pretty words alone." ~Lelouch Lamperouge
Dec 18, 2015 6:10 PM

Apr 2013
Rewatching the hype episodes like these really reminds me why i liked this anime so much.
RIP Itachi.
just because I’ve gotten weaker, doesn’t mean that you got stronger, does it?
Aug 29, 2017 10:24 PM

Dec 2016
fookin r.i.p Itachi!

also susano'o is super fucking badass
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Jan 25, 2018 11:08 PM
Sep 2017
Amazing episode. Wish I hadn't spoiled myself by searching Itachi's story on Google ahead of time.
Mar 8, 2018 1:56 PM

Apr 2015
Siva said:
noteDhero said:
So...I didn't like this episode.
It was just excessive, while at the same time, being pretty devoid of content. I feel like this could have been added to last week's episode(s) for a bigger impact. I like the implications though: that Sasuke didn't really win, and that Itachi had planned this to some extent, but I'm being redundant from last week.

Nice to see Orochimaru pop up, though. He's still one of my favorite characters.
That is where it starts to go downhill from here. Everything battle in the future will be look so promised but the ending and result will not be something you want to see.
Meh,I disagree,but then again you wrote this back in 2009,so yeah...
"You are the leaves bathing in the sun, I am the roots that grow in the dark."
May 22, 2018 9:06 PM
Aug 2014
Glad that's over.
Jan 6, 2019 12:26 PM
Jul 2009
that was insanely awesome!
I'm not a neko girl, I'm nyan-binary, hence the name
Yes I am an SJW.
No i will not scream at you for being a straight, white, cis, male.
I have important things to scream about and a finite amount of time in the day.
Feel free to talk to me, I only bite if you ask nicely :D
Jan 8, 2019 3:45 PM
Oct 2018
I couldn’t explain why but I’m kinda disappointed by this fight and the result of it ... I don’t feel like Sasuke should have won
Jul 14, 2019 10:43 PM

Jun 2017
R.I.P. Itachi 😭. I wonder what Itachi said to Sasuke at the end of this episode and what he said to Naruto a few episodes before this one. I'm really hoping Itachi is alive but I doubt it. Like stated above, I also feel like Itachi should have won this, but from what I could tell I think he was going blind so that limited him.
yura_marinetteJul 14, 2019 10:47 PM
Aug 23, 2019 6:19 AM

Mar 2015
Wow Sasuke wins in the end.. wonder if it means Orochimaru is out of his body completely?
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Nov 20, 2019 2:46 AM

May 2018
Snek-boi entered the chat
Snek-boi left the chat
Snek-boi entered the chat
Snek-boi left the chat
Feb 6, 2020 9:18 AM

Mar 2019
Itachiiii!!!!!I don't want him dead :(. He's the best character in Naurto by far.Hix build is so complex and he has overwhelming power.Sasuke did not deserver to win at all.He relied on powers from other sources,like Kakashi's Cidori and Orochimaru....Itachi from what I know is op thanks to his own efforts.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Oct 4, 2020 2:44 PM
Jul 2020
I wonder what Itachi said to Sasuke? Also, RIP Itachi.
Dec 15, 2020 6:40 PM
Jun 2013
Mostly lived up to the hype.

I wish there would have been more background on these mystical items that show up every now and then.
Mar 9, 2021 4:01 PM

Dec 2007
i don't have any words except o__o

it's only speculation, but that last action of itachi was pickle sasuke's forehead as he did when they were "goody good" brothers, it must be that itachi's last words were big twist they gonna reveal soon.

is orichimaru dead now? xD
i guess kabuto is his only chance now.
Jul 7, 2021 3:55 AM

May 2020
No wonder why Itachi is loved so much by everyone,at last orochimaru is out of sasuke's body or at least it looks like so.

But it was really sad to see him die like that...
Aug 29, 2021 1:54 AM

Feb 2021
[quote=Monad message=6595717]
Anyway the fight in short was something like this.

"http://fc06.deviantart.com/fs25/f/2008/084/b/3/Sasuke_vs_Itachi_by_Kuroi_Tsuki.jpg"

Wait that's way too accurate lol

Aug 29, 2021 1:56 AM

Feb 2021
We have reached the conclusion. Itachi is really dead now.

That Susano'o was freaking amazing and seemed to be overpowered tbh. Also so it WAS true that Itachi was fighting handicapped. He was either sick or was suffering from the effects of MS. I guess the supreme techniques of MS sure have a lot of aftereffects and downsides.

Welp Orochimaru was still alive but the Susano'o just fucked him up lol. I guess he other part of Orochimaru is still alive in Kabuto huh.

Also the lightning dragon looked hella dope. What did Itachi whisper to Sasuke??? Well his past is gonna be revealed soon. Itachi said something to Sasuke and Naruto but we still have to wait to know about their secret conversation.

Apr 7, 2022 11:53 AM

Nov 2019
(Note made April 3rd)

Orochimaru: appears
Itachi: Oh god, finally. My true enemy's here.

On the pat scene I've been kinda dying internally, but moment later when camera aimed at the wall and that epic fall I couldn't help but laugh - at both situation and Sasuke's confused face.

R.I.P. Ultimate Older Brother Figure, praise the wall for achieving what Sasuke couldn't.

Or maybe: Congratulations Sasuke, you just won over your deadly sick, disabled brother - and even after you'll know everything you're still going to be an asshole with no respect and deeper thought about any of you action :) *handclaps*
Aug 8, 2022 7:12 AM

Jul 2022
that was an amazing fight

Sasuke is probably going after Madara next (not a spoiler, just a thought)
Dec 10, 2022 5:34 PM
Nov 2020
i wished sasuke died or they both died, or it draw. itachi kinda lame
Dec 27, 2022 5:59 AM
May 2021
I love this fight is so god damn good. I love everything about this fight and the final minutes show how much Itachi truly loved Sasuke with all of his life.
The Susanoo is so cool and I love the idea of them.
Jan 23, 2023 1:48 PM
Aug 2022
too soon. you should have put some sense in your stupid brother's tiny brain before you kick the bucket. something like "don't be a poser" would do.
Apr 19, 2023 2:24 AM

Jun 2017
I'm pretty sure Sasuke wasn't proud of how his fight with Itachi turned out. We all know he didn't beat him at all. Sasuke's hard work all those years have gone to waste. He became stronger, yes. But he never accomplished the goal he was trying to achieve.

She got him back. If you understand the characters well enough, you'd know she did!
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 310 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ArtimesGamer - Apr 25, 2013

59 by Sasutaschi »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 322 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

GotenSakurauchi - Jul 25, 2013

229 by Ryosuke20 »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » Prime Hashirama vs Prime Might guy-- who will win if they fought each other?

SOL_481 - Jun 8

12 by Early_Morning »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 27 Discussion

OriginalName - Aug 30, 2007

40 by pickyotaku »»
Yesterday, 4:16 PM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 )

darkvoltage - Aug 23, 2007

63 by pickyotaku »»
Yesterday, 3:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.