Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Aug 26, 2019 8:26 PM

May 2015
I feel bad for laughing when Sakura stood up next to Naruto and Sasuke saying she's an equal

I'm sure she's strong and not trying to be misogynistic but...
Let's see what she can do
Sep 6, 2019 8:47 AM

Mar 2015
That was so awesome, the four Hokage and the reuniting of Team Seven was one hell of a watch!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Sep 21, 2019 7:08 PM

Jun 2017
Yeah, Naruto and Sakura just forget about Sai, your teammate who was actually there for you. I honestly can't blame Shikamaru for still not trusting Sasuke after his "change of heart". Other than that I loved this episode and the Hokages entrances!
Dec 14, 2019 4:29 AM

May 2018
Team 7 is finally back! A bit sappy but it works
Mar 10, 2020 12:30 AM
Oct 2019
HOLLY SHIT, THIS EPISODE WAS SOOOO GOOD. Sasuke is finally back!!!! Team 7 is finally together again and naruto gets to meet his dad and the other Hokage come as well. The only concern I have is what is gonna happen to Sai since Sasuke is back.
Jun 21, 2020 11:07 PM

Nov 2019
Episode 371 - Obito's speech / Episode 372 - Kakashi's Speech

Kakashi - the one who lost his father, Sensei, friends. Who lived his life in guilt and darkness. He found his way. His words were chosen carefully. This is heart-warming. I LOVE him.
"Kakashi: I may be trash as a shinobi, but I've learned a few things. The hole in one's heart gets filled by others around you. Friend's won't flock to someone who abandons the memory of his friends and gives up on the world...Just because things don't go the way he wants them to. That won't help fill the hole in your heart. And people don't help those who run away and do nothing. As long as you don't give up, there will always be salvation. In the ninja world, those who break the rules are scum. But...those who abandon their friends are worse than scum. And...those who don't care about their friend's feelings are even worse scum"

----
The appearance of the Hokages was Epic.
Minato-Sensei is awesome. I want Kakashi to meet his Sensei.
They have to show us everyone's reaction when Naruto said "Father" to Minato-Sensei. I mean the fourth Hokage is his father which is of course not expected!
I'll deal with you later." Hashirama! XD
I do not care about Sasuke - I do not like him at all.
Everyone wants to be a Hokage, except Kakashi XD " Episode 219"
Nov 21, 2020 3:43 PM
Nov 2020
whaaat?
that was really stupid and disappointing:(
ye at first it was really good to see hokages also those fun scenes (specially when hashirama said that to madara)
but wtf????????
i watched all this fkin naruto with all those fillers and now what happens?
i really reeeeaaallly expected much stronger reaction and at least two eps for sasukes return but what do we have here?
naruto:you were late sasuke
sasuke:i wanna be hokage
end
seriously?
Dec 21, 2020 4:13 PM

Jan 2020
One of the best episodes so far, the hokage and team 7 reunion is amazing.
Jan 4, 2021 11:50 PM
Jun 2013
A lo happened in this episode and a lot of highly anticipated things too! The Hokages return, Naruto sees Minato, Hashirama sees Madara, Sasuke returns and declares he wants to be Hokage, Team 7 reunites...good stuff!

372 episodes of Shippuden + the original Naruto and Sakura still does not understand her place lol

Ino was great in this episode, too. Can't say she's useless anymore.
Mar 26, 2021 3:56 AM

Dec 2007
holy shit, what an episode.
so much great moments:

- minato: naruto, this is your girl?.
naruto: yeah!
*sakrura punches naruto
naruto: you healing me and now you hurt me back?
minato: (he inherited my like for women)
xD

- minato going kyuubi mode

- hashirama appeared
madaara appeared
madaara: i'm gonna kick your ass!
hashirama: that's going to have to wait
madaara face: 0v0

- sasuke appeared
all the class: you traitor! who wants your help!
sasuke: i'm gonna be hokage
all the class: .... O__O
hashirama: i'm glad that everyone is interested being hokage but we have other matters now
me: yeah who cares about that, what sasuke just said was his most damn phrase

- kiba: i'm gonna be hokage too
shino: who cares?
hinata: i care (totally no, naruto-kun going to be hokage, kiba no baka)
= my version for this scene :p

the only one in this ep that managed to stay bad is obito and his stupid ideology
and i feel naruto reuinion with minato supposed to be little more emotional, isn't it?
but i forgot it the moment sasuke arrived xD
User-NameMar 26, 2021 4:00 AM
May 14, 2021 7:35 PM

Jun 2019
As amazing as the arrival of the 4 Hokage is, I'm sorry. Sasuke's return had a bigger impact for me. Notice that the moment he arrived, the first one he acknowledged is Sakura. Makes me hope that even after everything, she holds a special place in his heart somehow.

I don't know if Sasuke is serious about the Hokage thing, but I'm sure it's not gonna happen. Itachi was right about his who becomes Hokage speech. Plus this is a story of how Naruto becomes Hokage.

But maybe this "rivalry" for the Hokage seat will open the door for that huge Naruto VS Sasuke fight I'm sure everyone has been waiting for.
"To keep enduring, no matter what, until things come to pass...perhaps that's what it means to be a ninja." - Uchiha Sasuke
May 14, 2021 7:42 PM

Jun 2019
link9us said:
Stark700 said:

The part where Sasuke said he wanted to become Hokage made me lol
xSanox said:
haha madara got rejected.

still think the whole sasuke story could have been a bit differnt he was way too much on the villain side to just become an ally again.

loved the hokage scenes

m-i-c-h-a-e-l said:
And then theres SawSkays entrance. Of course with the gay western music. Of course the Konoha kids make themselves look like dumbasses. OHHHHHHH and the Itachi quote flashback Naruto remembered when SucksGay said he would become hokage. What a fucking slap in the face to Naruto. The whole show is about him wanting to be hokage but he only wanted it to be an attention whore.

Thats cool. Sakura trying to show her tiny balls again. yay.. team 7

Ok first of all, Sasuke's decision to become Hokage is not for the sake of competitiveness or trying to be an attention whore. His decision is entirely on his own personal agenda and ambition to create an ideal society free of war and to right the wrongs of the past. Basically to reset the damaged history that his predecessors left behind. Imo this is a very appropriate direction that Kishimoto took with his character given everything that has happened in the story and sasuke journey of self discovery.

Yes sasuke was to an extent evil and out for vengeance and doing things for his own purpose. But you fail to realize the things that he was doing was because he was manipulated by obito and orichimaru. As he came to knew more and more history behind what has been happening, not just with his own personal life but also way back in the era where shinobi were first formed. He wanted to know answers, what caused the uchiha clan to bear such hatred against the leaf. He came to realize after everything that he found out, that destroying the leaf village doesn't even hold a purpose any more, let alone going after naruto.

Anyways my point is kishimoto developed him in such a way where he was on his own personal journey of redemption, trying to figure out exactly whats wrong with the world. After everything was said and done, this is the ultimate conclusion that he came up with and honestly i think its a very appropriate decision with his character. People that blatantly state sasuke is just the embodiment of evil in the series, obviously has not been paying much attention to the growth of his character and the changes that has undergone.

This is something that has been building from the beginning, right from the point Sasuske chose to go down a dark path and avenge his clan, finally his journey has come to an end and this is the result.

The anime really doesn't not give it any higher meaning, but im sure later on, it will have a more prominent purpose in the story. Even in the manga, this hasn't came to pass yet though but its pretty evident it will at some point.

If kishimoto continued to use his character to go against naruto. I feel as though that sort of direction would just make no sense at this point in time. Can you honestly think of a way Naruto and Sasuke would battle each other as pure enemies, after everything that has happened in the story? You probably can't because it just wouldn't coincide with the way the characters have grown.

I'm quoting this (years later) to thank you. I've seen alot of your comments throughout the forums and I feel like we agree on a lot of things. This "defense" on Sasuke is something I strongly agree with. I feel like you understand his character development a lot. I also loved his development so far. One of the best if you ask me. One thing though, I don't think we can say for sure that this is the "end" of his journey yet. For one, I know this show lasts until episode 500 ๐Ÿคฃ
"To keep enduring, no matter what, until things come to pass...perhaps that's what it means to be a ninja." - Uchiha Sasuke
May 19, 2021 12:18 PM

Mar 2019
This episode was so amazing. Seeing these 3 together and also the entrance of the hokage hyped me up a lot. Hinata's entrance was so badass and same with Sasuke, though I wish Naruto would have actually been surprised.

ALSO THE MOMENT WHERE MADARA YELLED "HASHIRAMA" WAS SO HYPEE.

Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Jun 15, 2021 8:30 AM
May 2020
I was waiting for this. TEAM 7 IS BACK. WOOHOOO!!!
Aug 13, 2021 6:16 AM
Jun 2020
i love that sakura didn't let herself be left out. She's part of Team 7 after all
Dec 2, 2021 3:50 AM

Feb 2021
Hokage assemble.

Why tf did he say Sakura was his gf? Did he forget Hinta was the one who risked her life for him and actually loves him?

Sakura really thinks she can catch up to Naruto and Sasuke at this point...

Jan 23, 2022 12:32 AM

Mar 2014
I haven't laughed this hard in a while lmaoooo

Sasuke suddenly wanting to become Hokage also gave me a good laugh
Aug 13, 2022 9:07 PM
Feb 2021
Despite my vitriol towards Sasuke, seeing Team 7 together once again was still hype. And seeing the previous hokage together as well.
Aug 17, 2022 3:16 PM

Jul 2022
Sasuke… HOKAGE??!?!

I had to take a little break after he said that because wtf
Aug 21, 2022 11:03 AM
Oct 2020
w episode if im honest
Oct 23, 2022 8:44 AM
Sep 2022
baya iyiydi ama sasuke geip hokage olcam dedi ya orda patladฤฑm madara hasirama sahnesi baya muqdu baya iyi bölum team 7 bir arada ลŸu sakurada kendini cok üsstun gormese keske
Jan 18, 2023 4:29 AM
Oct 2021
Very cool and very epic
Mar 23, 2023 2:02 PM
Aug 2022
faqin emo bastard, quit flip flopping every two seconds asshole, i hate this guy i hate him
Mar 23, 2023 2:06 PM
Aug 2022
lmfao kiba you poor thing
Feb 22, 10:19 AM

Oct 2020
Looks like Naruto finally get's to see his father again !
And it's about time team 7 is back together
Feb 23, 9:55 AM
Sep 2023
Team 7 is back!!!
Finally!!!!!!
Apr 4, 8:20 AM

Mar 2019
Sasuke is a great comedian.๐Ÿ˜‚
May 12, 1:26 PM
Apr 2023
what a lovely reunion
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 166 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Knave - Jun 24, 2010

216 by KoniginElle »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 213 Discussion ( 1 2 )

711 - May 26, 2011

85 by Fludddd »»
Yesterday, 7:53 PM

» Who are your top 20 favorite Naruto characters?

SupremeGod - May 13

35 by Chunkzz422 »»
May 22, 12:29 PM

» Is Itachi in your top 10 favorite Naruto characters or no?

SupremeGod - May 12

38 by BotGang »»
May 19, 6:54 AM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 387 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 20, 2014

71 by Lukas_AAW »»
May 17, 12:57 PM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.