Edit Anime Information

Producers: None found, add some
Licensors: None found, add some
Studios: Toei Animation
Source: Manga
Duration: 25 min. per ep.
Rating: PG-13 - Teens 13 or older

Mar 11, 2010
Kokujin-kun (All reviews)
I might as well write a review of this anime since I was the one who provided (most of) the raws, translated it and reviewed each episode at least three times before it was released, which in my opinion counts for at least something.

Well, as much as I am loathed to put labels on what are clearly three-dimensional characters, here we have a show where Ai Yazawa pretty much presented us with what could be a psychological profile of a tsundere before such a term even came to existence. She's brassy, full of herself and can sometimes be unfairly cruel, but that is read more
Jun 25, 2019
isalvy (All reviews)
Story

Mikako has a crush on her childhood friend Yamaguchi Tsutom. She ends up heartbroken because her love ended when it just started. She found out he got a girlfriend. Trying to forget about all of this she decided to from a circle who participates in flea markets.

First episode is boring but this anime is actually slowly growing on me. I did somewhat liked it a bit until the characters started to annoy me which I will explain later.

Art

That art is kind of weird at the start but you will just get use to it. It not so bad that it read more
Feb 2, 2018
Miki-Samusu (All reviews)
I started watching this because I am a fan of Yazawa Ai. I was so happy to know that she has done a number of manga's and anime's other than NANA or Paradise Kiss. I loved Paradise Kiss so much but did not know that it is a sequel of Neighborhood Story or Gokinjo Monogatari. I had to rewatch it because Mikako, Tsutomu, Rika and Norijii were all in Paradise Kiss. I love how the character's Yazawa creates are all in the same dimension because you really feel like your favorite characters are getting older but still living their lives as if they are real read more
Dec 26, 2017
RayaTheImmortal (All reviews)
Randomly found this anime while I was browsing through the old ones (before the year 2000). While the art style seems to turn me off, I still give it a try because it also felt unique at the same time.

When I first started this anime, it felt so weird seeing that they all look like stick figures that just got a little bit more touch and all, but after a while I got use to it. It didn't take that long either for me to get hooked to this anime.

It's simply addicting, it is not cringeworthy to watch but maybe you will find it weird read more