Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 20, 2009 1:04 PM

Nov 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So the guys come to the decision that the solution to all love problems is to... Go On A Trip!

Oh yeah, what's a few little things like money, food, directions... LOL

This was another great little episode!
Jun 21, 2009 8:09 AM

Jan 2008
yea and the girls got worried and went after them... then saw them got chased by boars
Jun 22, 2009 8:16 AM
May 2008
Alright episode and had a decent amount of humor... but overall rather cliched. At least the emotions were really cliched but that's alright since it is delivered fairly well.
Dead Account
Please Delete
Jun 22, 2009 8:24 AM

Jul 2008
This scene was better in manga >:3

But have to say that the last scene made me smile, wild dogs running after guys ~ :------DD

Jun 22, 2009 8:27 AM

Nov 2008
Aw, only one episode left. Pretty ok episode. :) As some already said, a bit clichéd.. after all, they're still boys.
I'm really glad they decided to follow the manga so closely, probably because it already had finished. On the other hand, I wish the manga was somewhat longer..
Jun 22, 2009 8:40 AM

Mar 2009
Oh Wow .. Sogabe has been using that pillow for 10 years ?
Mokyuu♥~!!

Jun 22, 2009 9:44 AM
Oct 2007
The end of this episode was LOL. I think they got chased by dogs in the manga. The anime went with boars, hilarious.

I hope that wasn't the last they're showing of Yuuji and Misaki!!
Jun 22, 2009 10:29 AM

May 2008
lol well one more episode to go , show me something interesting !!!!

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Jun 22, 2009 10:53 AM

Oct 2008
haha very nice episode :D i dont know why but i really like this anime :D Xd
Jun 22, 2009 11:54 AM

Sep 2008
Why would Enamoto do anything for Kappa face, I mean she shouldn't.
... I think every single post I make about this show has my negative view on the two.
I just hate him so much... dumb kappa face
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 22, 2009 12:07 PM

Aug 2008
great episode for an otherwise lackluster show. I'm looking forward to an episode for the first time.

Enamoto and Kusada are this show's saving grace. Everybody else has been a flat-out disappointment, especially the endless cycles of rejection. It gets old real fast. Hopefully Enomoto and Kusada get together (preferrably with some kind of kiss). If they don't I'll consider this series to be a total failure.
Romance comedy anime - Japan's gift to America
Jun 22, 2009 1:05 PM

Oct 2007
dbaranyi said:

So the guys come to the decision that the solution to all love problems is to... Go On A Trip!

Oh yeah, what's a few little things like money, food, directions... LOL

This was another great little episode!
SwordWielder said:
yea and the girls got worried and went after them... then saw them got chased by boars

albeit not the most practical but asbolutely funny
Jun 22, 2009 1:41 PM

Jul 2008
haha so the club of depressive boys are going on a journey, wonderful idea^^
this was totally awesome, this is what you get when you go on a trip unorganized xD
just want to get out as soon as possible and dont care about stuffs like foods or where to go^^ it totally reminds of me xD and then after a while you are just pissed about the hole situation and yourself. now one tries to find every little stupid thing to argue about. man this was a really nice ep^^
lol and the end just made me laughed , chased by boars xD

now looking for the big final^^

Jun 22, 2009 7:52 PM

Jun 2009
This was a fun episode. I like how the guys decided spur of the moment to go on their journey, and how they didn't plan it out at all. Typical, but hilarious nonetheless. The ending really made it with the guy's being chased by boars. That's what they get for trying to order boar soup!

I really feel for Misao though. It's gotta be rough on the guy waiting for an answer from Ayumi. I guess we'll finally get to see who she picks next episode.
Jun 22, 2009 8:47 PM

Oct 2008
Mitsuomi said:
I really feel for Misao though. It's gotta be rough on the guy waiting for an answer from Ayumi. I guess we'll finally get to see who she picks next episode.

Yeah, I feel bad for him too. At least he was able to give Enomoto some good advice based on his own experience and that Arihara was able to hear him express it.

And poor Misaki.. what a fool Arihara is for just leaving here there. FOOL!
Jun 22, 2009 9:06 PM
Jun 23, 2009 12:02 AM

Jul 2008
A whatever kind of episode. At least there was some Misaki in it, I didn't think she was going to be in the episode.
Jun 23, 2009 12:51 AM
Anime Moderator
Grammar Queen

Jun 2008
yeah too bad this series is so short. i think it could be a lot better if it were longer...

one more to go!
p r o f i l e 👀
Jun 23, 2009 1:17 AM

May 2008
another decent episode ^^
the anime does follow bit by bit the manga,
at least we saw a bit of misaki,
and so i guess for those who read the manga will know what will happen in the end ^^
Jun 23, 2009 3:54 AM

Jan 2008
Annisa said:

They'd better show that rain scene with Misaki for the final episode -____-. That's really the one thing I was looking forward to when it became an anime.
Jun 23, 2009 6:05 AM

Apr 2008
hahas ... kinda stupid xD lols~

Jun 23, 2009 7:05 PM

Sep 2008
SkyKing said:
Annisa said:

They'd better show that rain scene with Misaki for the final episode -____-. That's really the one thing I was looking forward to when it became an anime.

Me too D:
Jun 23, 2009 7:05 PM

Jul 2008
Can't believe that Hatsukoi Limited will be over next week. Oh well, at least J.C. Staff has two shows next season.
Jun 23, 2009 8:12 PM

Sep 2008
I love how they end each episode,especially this one!
(random screaming) [fade] -ED plays-

This is probably the best series this whole season.
Hatsukoi > K-On! hype
Jun 23, 2009 8:38 PM

Mar 2008
Fabrice said:
and so i guess for those who read the manga will know what will happen in the end ^^

Unless they decide to change something...

The anime surpiresed me. I didn't think tey would be able to, but they adapted almost all of the love stories. The only one missing is the guy that draws manga and likes Kei's sister. They also cut Nao's brother, but he didn't have any real part in the mana anyway.

I do'nt see where people see these cyles of rejection in the anime. I mean, apart from the tow that liked Yamamoto nobody was rejected yet. Well Koyoi, but her affection was shown to be platonic from the start.

Unfortunately the manga wasn't succesful enough to continue and ended soon. I bet Kawashita could tell a lot of stories with those characters.
Jun 23, 2009 9:19 PM

Jan 2007
Nice episode, but concerned somewhat about the last episode. I really want to see them close up Arihara and Yamamoto's story like in the manga.
Jun 23, 2009 10:51 PM

Dec 2008
A decent episode, but I still enjoyed it :3

I think I like the very end the best. When they showed Kei as she yells out Kusuda's name, it was animated really well...it was just so pretty~!! I also liked how they panned the shot onto the guys.

It's even better because there's like this really pretty and touching thing going on amongst a mass of chaos because all of the characters are shouting out incoherent things XD! Completely hilarious how everyone was just shouting out all at once hahahaha~

I'm interested to see an actual ending with Misaki's story. I like there is a veeeery small hint between Bessho and Misaki in this episode...that or it's just my wishful thinking XD. I think Misaki's ending was one of the things I skipped in the manga :P
Jun 23, 2009 11:59 PM

Sep 2007
The wild boar chasing them was totally random and lolz.
Jun 24, 2009 12:53 AM

Sep 2008
m4rc0 said:

I do'nt see where people see these cyles of rejection in the anime. I mean, apart from the tow that liked Yamamoto nobody was rejected yet. Well Koyoi, but her affection was shown to be platonic from the start.

I think people just seem to hate it when everything doesn't go perfect in the romance in an anime. I'm sick of cliche crap, and thats why i love this series. I say it every week, but the romance feels so natural, everything doesn't go perfectly in life. It really captures that.

I really enjoyed this episode, it started a bit slow for me but the second half really was great. Some of the emotions were caught really well, and now we have a build up for the final episode. I can't freaking wait.
Jun 24, 2009 4:36 AM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
Rofl, hilarious. Really nice episode, can't wait for the finale.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Jun 24, 2009 8:23 AM

Sep 2007
Just need moar Enomoto X Kusuda.
It's only that i need. **
Jun 24, 2009 10:23 AM
Dec 2008
I'm really getting tired of this whole Kei x Kusuda story. We know how it's gonna end. It's one of the most obvious and boring (in my opinion) pairings in the whole anime. I'll never understand why people keep saying that so and so episode needed MORE Kei x Kusuda. It needed less, actually.

I really hope things work out for Misaki and Yuuji. Their story is the best imo and most entertaining. And I'm looking forward to seeing who Ayumi chooses out of the two brothers although I'm pretty sure who it's gonna be.
Jun 24, 2009 5:09 PM

Mar 2008
But velcom, the anime isn't over yet. They don't know which love stories will work out and which won't, but they are already talking about rejections...
Jun 24, 2009 9:00 PM

Aug 2007
kameko14 said:
I'm really getting tired of this whole Kei x Kusuda story. We know how it's gonna end. It's one of the most obvious and boring (in my opinion) pairings in the whole anime. I'll never understand why people keep saying that so and so episode needed MORE Kei x Kusuda. It needed less, actually.

I really hope things work out for Misaki and Yuuji. Their story is the best imo and most entertaining. And I'm looking forward to seeing who Ayumi chooses out of the two brothers although I'm pretty sure who it's gonna be.

I disagree. I think I'm getting more and more into the Kei x Kusuda story, because I can see the characters changing from how they were at the beginning of the anime. I get to take a journey with them as they realize how it is to fall in love and learn how to communicate with the person they love. Kusuda especially in this episode likes Kei so much that he wants to change (ie: stop running away from hardships) for her! That's a big deal. I know when I've liked people in the past, they've inspired me to better myself, and even if they ended up not liking me back, I grew as person. Maybe it's just me that sees myself in them...
Jun 24, 2009 10:37 PM

Sep 2008
m4rc0 said:
But velcom, the anime isn't over yet. They don't know which love stories will work out and which won't, but they are already talking about rejections...

And it just adds to what i'm saying. With the number of people and cross-overs in the romance there's bound to be someone who doesn't end perfectly. Even if they aint exactly 'rejected'. I'm just sick of people complaining cause it aint the same old cliche perfect crap.

@aranecharis. I agree, the Kei x Kusada story is my favourite part of this series. And i'm glad it's the main romance story because it has been done so well. Like i have been saying, this series really captures some natural things, like how you can see them in yourself.
Jun 24, 2009 10:43 PM

Feb 2008
Lol at the boys for making up a trip to nowhere. Koyoi running away when she the Beast was also funny.

Here's hoping that the ending won't be rushed.
Jun 25, 2009 6:46 AM
Feb 2009
I really like most of the characters in this show, except Zaitsu the Younger (does he have a first name?). I don't know but he really comes off as immature and selfish to me. Ah well, his brother more than makes up for it.

I've actually come around and wouldn't mind seeing Yamamoto with Bessho-kun although I do kinda hope that Arihara warms up to her. He treated her pretty coldly in this episode. You have to treat women better than that!

But Koyoi is still my favorite!! <3
Jun 25, 2009 9:54 AM

May 2007
Another great episode, hoping that J.C. Staff will pull of a decent ending that ties all the different love interests as a resolving. Still, I need to check out the manga.
Jun 26, 2009 12:13 AM

Jul 2008
I liked this episode yays
but its almost over wah
Jun 26, 2009 9:52 PM

Jun 2009
Go on a trip and make the girls worry like hell..

it seems 12 episodes isnt enough waaaaaa just like in Ichi
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Jun 28, 2009 11:00 PM

Jan 2009
Road trip is awesome! Though one has to wonder where are the parents in all this? Great series, shame it's coming to an end.

Jun 29, 2009 2:53 AM

May 2009
The last 30 seconds or so did it for me. Having the boys being chased by a pack of wild boars while Ayumu is trying to keep Kei from jumping off the train was too too funny. Going on a multi-day journey with a box of candy bars, 20k yen and a smelly old pillow....nice.

Great episode and a very solid series overall. Can't wait for the finale.
Jun 30, 2009 9:36 PM

Aug 2007
ArcticMech said:
The last 30 seconds or so did it for me. Having the boys being chased by a pack of wild boars while Ayumu is trying to keep Kei from jumping off the train was too too funny. Going on a multi-day journey with a box of candy bars, 20k yen and a smelly old pillow....nice.

Great episode and a very solid series overall. Can't wait for the finale.

Qft. I actually enjoyed this episode quite a bit. The last 30 seconds made my day.

I really want to see what happens with Yamamoto though. >.>

Felli disapproves of this thread.
Jul 2, 2009 4:00 AM

Jan 2008
Lol, great episode. Sort of reminds me of Honey and Clover 2 with the road trip part.
Jul 5, 2009 12:04 AM

Dec 2007
I feel bad for Misaki since she is aware of that Yuuji is not interested in her. I don’t read the manga yet, but that anime is not bad. I hope Kei will confess to Kusada in the final episode. The end in this episode is hilarious. I can’t believe that next episode is final episode, and I personally hope that manga is longer.
Jul 7, 2009 1:26 PM

May 2009
Haha. I laughed so hard at the ending with the boars chasing them.
Jan 28, 2010 1:34 AM

Aug 2008
run away from home and being chased by boar? LOL XD
May 15, 2010 6:23 PM

Jul 2008
Dude, this anime cannot end well. I think they should have taken their time and fleshed out older Zaitsu brother and stuff. There's no reason why this show isn't longer. Oh, well one more episode.

Pretty funny episode though. It's really getting in depth on how actual relationships work. I'm more of a younger Zaitsu character myself. You fall for girls too quickly without realizing they're in a relationship with someone else already.
May 29, 2010 1:59 PM
Jul 2018
Go on a trip with just 2000 yen, yeah that's youth! :D
Sep 25, 2010 11:17 PM

Oct 2008
That's what happen when you run away without planning.
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hatsukoi Limited Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Annisa - Jun 27, 2009

148 by bakakisima »»
Apr 22, 12:53 PM

Poll: » Hatsukoi Limited Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ShanaFlame - Jun 13, 2009

74 by bakakisima »»
Apr 22, 11:31 AM

Poll: » Hatsukoi Limited Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ShanaFlame - Jun 5, 2009

109 by bakakisima »»
Apr 22, 10:42 AM

Poll: » Hatsukoi Limited Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

othic - May 23, 2009

65 by bakakisima »»
Apr 22, 9:50 AM

Poll: » Hatsukoi Limited Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

dbaranyi - May 16, 2009

89 by bakakisima »»
Apr 22, 9:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.