Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Dec 6, 2007 6:20 AM
Oct 2007
Oh em jee

Wow, intense episode...

We have twincest, abuse, insane batty sacrificing killer, freaking out at the knife, and much more.

The black blood was funny though, as someone else said... They're humans, not the oil fields of Saudi Arabia.
thenDec 6, 2007 7:14 AM
Dec 6, 2007 7:36 AM

Sep 2007
Since episode 1 I have the theory that Sana tried to commit suicide in the past and that's the reason to be moved into his childhood town more the phone calls of his mom every night and the watch cover his wrist. And this episode just confirmed that!! I hope the next chapter will be the Sana's past!!

And the direction of the anime is great!!! it needs more suspense because only lacks 3 episodes to the end!! And this lasts chapters the anime advance so much!!

Hoping that Shu brothers will stay in town .-. and the ed will be great ^_^

Greets from a M ; Y fan~

Kouta~
Dec 6, 2007 7:45 AM

Nov 2007
poor hoshino T.T

btw, the art is kinda like School days, i hope the story doesnt turn out like School days did
Dec 6, 2007 7:53 AM

Dec 2007
I really hope this doesn't end like school days, becouse ok in that anime Makoto tottally desserved what happened to him(thuogh Sekai didin't), but here none of the characters have done anything wrong!Maybe it's my habbit of getting sucked up in the story, but i just hope we don't have to see something like school days again (at least in this series), I still feel like being at the edge of mental breakdown becouse of that.....SERIOUSLY WHO IN ANIME HEAVEN'S NAME THINKS OF STUFF LIKE THIS?
Dec 6, 2007 7:56 AM
Oct 2007
:D
Dec 6, 2007 8:06 AM

Jul 2007
haha wow crazy episode, but the part where the insane old lady injured Hoshino seemed way to censored, I wasn't even sure that Hoshino was stabbed with the knife or not, but anyways I'm glad hoshino didn't die.
And the whole thing with the Wakatsuki twins was a bit disturbing, that vice-principal pissed me off a little too.

Dec 6, 2007 8:27 AM

Oct 2007
XD really good episode!!!

bet it was thier evil stepmum who sent that letter to that school and bloody hell that old lady is a right psycho! lol.

poor twins!

looking forward to the next episode!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 6, 2007 8:36 AM

Oct 2007
I think i was more groosed out by the twin love........ It looked dodgy to start with holding hands and stuff at that point the forbiden love alerts started ringing but i causually ignored hoping that it wouldnt try to imply it any further than just being really 'close' BUT ARRR vice principal "you two have being see comming out of a hotel last night" eeeeeeeeeew its a major taboo just to say something like that and the fact their twins makes it 5millon times worse... I cringed throughout that whole part.

Dec 6, 2007 1:00 PM

Aug 2007
Kouta said:
Since episode 1 I have the theory that Sana tried to commit suicide in the past and that's the reason to be moved into his childhood town more the phone calls of his mom every night and the watch cover his wrist. And this episode just confirmed that!! I hope the next chapter will be the Sana's past!!

Don't see anything "confirming" that Sana tried to commit suicide. It's obviously clear that he's had some bad experience likely involving a knife and blood, but it doesn't have to be suicide and it didn't have to directly happen to him
Dec 6, 2007 1:08 PM

Nov 2007
shadowraze said:
Don't see anything "confirming" that Sana tried to commit suicide. It's obviously clear that he's had some bad experience likely involving a knife and blood, but it doesn't have to be suicide and it didn't have to directly happen to him

Maybe murder? There's something suspicious about his mom calling him now and then and asking him if he's alright or something.

Or is it that Sana has hemophobia (and for obvious reasons, he can't go to med school...)?
Dec 6, 2007 1:25 PM
Jun 2007
I think it's fairly obvious he tried to commit suicide. Unless you want to try and reason that his attempted-murderer tried to kill him by slashing his wrist. If I was a killer I'd probably go for the heart or something, not their wrist. So that's why I think it's been foreshadow'd pretty well(if not somewhat excessively) that he tried to kill himself.

Dec 6, 2007 1:29 PM
Aug 2007
awesome episode...Shuu was like the highlight man...he just kicks the desk and yells "WHO THE **** WROTE THIS???" That caught me off guard.... and the old lady was crazy.... ppl like her r stupid... u cant bring ppl back 2 life no matter how much u want it(unless u have the dragonballs lol)
Dec 6, 2007 1:34 PM

Jul 2007
deli53 said:
awesome episode...Shuu was like the highlight man...he just kicks the desk and yells "WHO THE **** WROTE THIS???" That caught me off guard.... and the old lady was crazy.... ppl like her r stupid... u cant bring ppl back 2 life no matter how much u want it(unless u have the dragonballs lol)

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
I also liked the part with the desk :D
Dec 6, 2007 1:51 PM

Nov 2007
I would like start off saying that at least it wasn't a "nice boat". This series went in a serious direction fast, but I love where it's heading. They're still dodging why Sana is afraid of blood, but I bet it has something to do with the watch or his wrist in some way. It was definitely worth waiting another week to see this ep though. Glad that they finally did give the twins some good screen time and a good story, just another reason why this show has so much depth. Next week looks like it's going to be epic. Only two episodes left. I going to be sad when this is all over because this has been my favorite ever since it started. Oh well.

Dec 6, 2007 1:56 PM
Jul 2018
Its was a crazy episode.
i really dont like this old woman hit Hoshino she crazy!
Dec 6, 2007 1:58 PM

Sep 2007
Triethanolamine said:
haha wow crazy episode, but the part where the insane old lady injured Hoshino seemed way to censored, I wasn't even sure that Hoshino was stabbed with the knife or not, but anyways I'm glad hoshino didn't die.

lol I wasn't sure she was stabbed either until I saw the blood spreading. Actually, I didn't even know the old lady was going at Shuri with a knife. You just see the knife at the bedside table and then the old lady says she's gonna kill a person (even though her position was far from the table). You don't actually see her holding the knife. Too censored =/

Black blood = mentioned.
Sana's drunk walk = mentioned.
Vice-principal being an ass = mentioned.
Shuusuke's awesome = mentioned.
Dec 6, 2007 2:02 PM

Nov 2007
Very exciting episode.

cafekko said:
poor hoshino T.T

btw, the art is kinda like School days, i hope the story doesnt turn out like School days did

I agree,but i think it will have a good ending.(I hope Sana chooses Hoshino)
Dec 6, 2007 2:50 PM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007
I didn't mind the black-maroony blood. Don't think it really ruined the effect.
Hoshino was upped in my books for saving Shuri, but she should have just slide tackled the old lady!

My guess on the twincest thing is that they aren't confirming it, but aren't denying it either. Basically, I think they're going to let people think what they want ^^ (and this episode creates a huge fanfic spin off)

@Deathfire: I don't think 2 works (I think he was just in it for the party favors).
In regards to the suicide theory: (other persons' suicide, that is) ... he had to have found the person himself, I think, to have that violent of a reaction. Has his mom mentioned anything about his dad being around? Then again, considering previous episodes, it'd probably have to be a friend.

People are too obsessed with School Days. The anime turned out that way because the game did. If you knew anything about the game, you expected it. Not all anime are going to be like this because of one *bad seed* <-- I hate you, SD.
KinetaDec 6, 2007 2:56 PM
Dec 6, 2007 2:51 PM
Oct 2007
dude said:
Very exciting episode.

cafekko said:
poor hoshino T.T

I agree,but i think it will have a good ending.(I hope Sana chooses Hoshino)

sana will get stabbed by nanaka

and there will be twin love cause da capo said so
Dec 6, 2007 3:49 PM

Oct 2007
rawr vice principal. hate people like that. alot.
shuusuke pwned in this episode.
cant wait for the next xD this seires makes me wanna watch the next so badly

Dec 6, 2007 6:51 PM
Oct 2007
THAT was a good episode : twin love, Shuusuke's desk kick, Kaji-san murder attempt, Hoshino bleeding, tears, Sana's strange walk, crazy vice-principal.
I have a question,
wasn't the fish's blood in episode 3 (if I remember correctly) red?
Dec 6, 2007 7:15 PM

Jun 2007
overfunk said:
I felt really sad for the Shu brothers even if I really didn't care about them previously. If I ever see that Vice-Principal...

Er, if you're referring to the twins, than you should know they're brother and sister, not brothers.
starryskyDec 6, 2007 7:35 PM

Dec 6, 2007 7:55 PM

Jun 2007
Kineta said:
I didn't mind the black-maroony blood. Don't think it really ruined the effect.
Hoshino was upped in my books for saving Shuri, but she should have just slide tackled the old lady!

My guess on the twincest thing is that they aren't confirming it, but aren't denying it either. Basically, I think they're going to let people think what they want ^^ (and this episode creates a huge fanfic spin off)

In regards to the suicide theory: (other persons' suicide, that is) ... he had to have found the person himself, I think, to have that violent of a reaction. Has his mom mentioned anything about his dad being around? Then again, considering previous episodes, it'd probably have to be a friend.

People are too obsessed with School Days. The anime turned out that way because the game did. If you knew anything about the game, you expected it. Not all anime are going to be like this because of one *bad seed* <-- I hate you, SD.

Umm thats why I said a friend or loved one. He was probably there and saw that person get killed or kill him/her self. That's why he reacts the way he does around knives with blood on them. His mom calls every night just to check up on him because shes scared that he may try and kill him self or something.

I honestly don't see his past being, him cutting him self with a knife or trying to commit suicide. Thats way to predictable not to mention cliche. Theres also not enough clues that even point in that direction.
Dec 6, 2007 8:27 PM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007
DeathfireD said:
Umm thats why I said a friend or loved one.

I wasn't discounting what you were saying, I agree with you ^^;

Only three more episodes until the end... on one hand, I can't wait! I want to know his past already (I'm guessing it'll be the climax), but on the other hand, Sana's grown on me as a character. I like him :)
Dec 6, 2007 10:41 PM

Nov 2007
I guess it is more exciting if we have no idea what will happen next and just guess ^ ^
Dec 7, 2007 2:20 AM
Jun 2007
DeathfireD said:

I honestly don't see his past being, him cutting him self with a knife or trying to commit suicide. Thats way too predictable not to mention cliche. There's also not enough clues that even point in that direction.

The clue that he killed himself is his watch. He looks at when he's distressed, he's protective of it and if he did try to kill himself its hiding the scar. If it was from someone he knew who killed themselves, why would he look at it when he's distressed? That doesn't make a lot of sense to me honestly, I mean it's possible obviously just that the chances aren't there.

If anything there aren't enough clues pointing in your hypothesis' direction.

Dec 7, 2007 6:11 AM

Oct 2007
AnimusNathan said:
DeathfireD said:

I honestly don't see his past being, him cutting him self with a knife or trying to commit suicide. Thats way too predictable not to mention cliche. There's also not enough clues that even point in that direction.

The clue that he killed himself is his watch. He looks at when he's distressed, he's protective of it and if he did try to kill himself its hiding the scar. If it was from someone he knew who killed themselves, why would he look at it when he's distressed? That doesn't make a lot of sense to me honestly, I mean it's possible obviously just that the chances aren't there.

If anything there aren't enough clues pointing in your hypothesis' direction.

First off, you cant say "The clue that he killed himself is his watch. " that's wrong to say for a living person :P

Going on, i dont think he tried to kill himself...
The watch does have some significant value, but he would have some really irresponsible parents, if they let him go live far away on his own if he is known to have suicidal tendencies...
Dec 7, 2007 6:44 AM

Oct 2007
Friendlysoul said:

First off, you cant say "The clue that he killed himself is his watch. " that's wrong to say for a living person :P

Going on, i dont think he tried to kill himself...
The watch does have some significant value, but he would have some really irresponsible parents, if they let him go live far away on his own if he is known to have suicidal tendencies...

I also have a strong feeling that he tried to kill himself.

His parents do call to check up on him everyday and maybe the reason why they allowed him to live on his own was because he was depressed of where he was living before. He could of been bullied or whatever. ^_^
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 7, 2007 7:12 AM

Oct 2007
Master_M2K said:
I also have a strong feeling that he tried to kill himself.

His parents do call to check up on him everyday and maybe the reason why they allowed him to live on his own was because he was depressed of where he was living before. He could of been bullied or whatever. ^_^

Taskani....
But still i dont think i would let my son go live far off by himself...
on that note, i dont have a son.. lol (2 young) :P
Dec 7, 2007 9:01 AM

Aug 2007
Yeah, pretty sure he already did try to kill himself, I have thought that since the first or second episode. His mom calls every night because she is worried that he might do it again, he wears the wrist-watch to cover up the scar and every time he sees a knife, he bugs out. Mostly it's because of the wrist-watch, though, he wears it to cover up the scar and when Nanaka was flipping out on him and telling him how happy he was, he was probably going to tell her how miserable he was and that he almost killed himself.

The question is why did he try to kill himself? Was he so horribly depressed that he tried to kill himself and that's why he's back now? Because he is too depressed away from here?

I really love the twins, too. They are awesome, I loved seeing their storyline. I feel that Shuusuke is probably going to kill someone, this has nothing to do with School Days, heh. Most 12-13 episode long animes have something tragic happen in them and something very psychological and they have been working up to that this entire time since it has moved extremely slow until the last few episodes, and even now, it's not really going anywhere, so something horrific will most likely happen at the end, but we shall see what. Get to find out what happened to him, to Nanaka, and the like.

Also get to find out what exactly Shuusuke was screaming at him the night he was leaving on the train. It could not have been the night that Nanaka's house burned down and I know that Sana thinks that Shuu was yelling something like bye, but to me, he looked like he was panicking..

I still get chills thinking about Nanaka's 'Help Me' letter. >.>
Usotsuki. 
Dec 7, 2007 5:00 PM

Jun 2007
I think the Twin's dad burned down Nanaka's House.

Dec 7, 2007 5:30 PM

Jul 2007
Tifa said:
Yeah, pretty sure he already did try to kill himself, I have thought that since the first or second episode. His mom calls every night because she is worried that he might do it again, he wears the wrist-watch to cover up the scar and every time he sees a knife, he bugs out.

yea, i have the same feeling..especially in the episode when they went to swim and Sana didn't take off his wrist-watch..looks like he's hiding something underneath, but that's just my sixth sense though..

oh how i hate the twin's father! poor Shuu and Shuri, but at least they still have each other:) really love seeing they support and stand up for each other, if i have the kind of brother like Shuu is, i'll be happy!
Dec 7, 2007 6:19 PM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007
Everyone who thinks he committed suicide because of the watch... which way does he look at the watch on his wrist? He looks at the face of it (and we can never see the time written on it either). Nobody cuts himself on the top of the wrist... it's always underneath. So it could very well just be the watch itself :) Just something to think about :)

I hope they have some crazy story that nobody here has predicted xD That'd be awesome! It'd be so much more fun that way!
Dec 7, 2007 9:11 PM

Jun 2007
Woooow! i knew the damn grany was nutts >_>
I was totally expecting some twincest at the end of this episode XD gues i asumed wrong.

Dec 8, 2007 12:52 AM
Nov 2007
bluethree said:
This is why I don't trust old people.

they are all crazy afterall.
*nodnod*

anyways. i felt bad for the twins =\ grawr.
i dont know what theyre planning on doing in the next 3 eps..
1.get rid of twins.
2. explain sana
3. have hoshino & sana get together
4. have hoshino brag to a desperate nanaka that she's having sana's baby & nanaka goes crazy & kills hoshino and kills sana and they ride off in a boat. dead.

yeah somewhere along those lines im sure =3
Dec 8, 2007 2:06 AM

Jun 2007
I agree with Kineta and Friendlysoul on their points about him not trying to kill himself.

It simply makes no sense at all for him to be living alone if he tried to commit suicide. Even if his mom sent him to the old neighborhood to hopefully meet his old friends and feel better about him self, wouldn't you think she would come along with him? It makes absolutely no sense at all to leave a suicidal person alone. As Kineta pointed out, He looks at the face of the watch not his wrist. So this is symbolism at its best. There's no proof that he tried to commit suicide. I find more proof prooving that someone he knew died then anything else.
1) There is an empty picture frame in the end of one ep when hes on the phone with his mom and it shows up in the middle of another ep.
2) The ep with the mailbox, when Nanaka said I'm sure you forgot all about me and had fun with your new friends he immediately looked at his watch.
3) Anytime theres blood of anykind on a knife (specifically) he freezes and holds his watch. We know it's specifically a knife with blood because he's done it twice also he did not freeze up when whats her face was on the ground bleeding to death.

So I think there's a better chance of a past friend or loved one killing them self or being killed then him trying to commit suicide on his own. If it does end up being something as cliche as him cutting his wrists then I'm probably gonna be a little sad.
DeathfireDDec 8, 2007 5:27 PM
Dec 8, 2007 11:49 AM

Jul 2007
O_O <- this was my face the entire episode.

I wonder if Hoshino's out of the running now. She always seemed kind f boring to me anyway.

DeathfireD said:
So I think there's a better chance of a past friend or loved one killing them self or being killed then him trying to commit suicide on his own. If it does end up being something as cliche as him cutting his wrists then I'm probably gonna be a little sad.

I think you're totally right on that.
Dec 8, 2007 9:06 PM

Aug 2007
crowslayer91 said:
r
4. have hoshino brag to a desperate nanaka that she's having sana's baby & nanaka goes crazy & kills hoshino and kills sana and they ride off in a boat. dead.

yes yes that's it. Oh there will be blood. *nods in approval*
Dec 9, 2007 12:16 AM

Nov 2004
Ran to catch up to this. Pretty crazy episode here. The black blood was hilarious. :P
Dec 9, 2007 5:39 PM

Aug 2007
I am kind of thinking that someone did get the 'Help Me' letter and it was written before her house was burned down and someone burned it down, possibly Sana and Shuusuke, or just Sana and then he tried to kill himself and then they moved him away to a mental institution, not to any kind of school at all, but somewhere for him to heal. The person in the fire looks obviously like her uncle, but what if it was her father who molested her and he just had long hair, so she wrote the Help Me Letter, someone got it and burned her house down. Or.. her uncle was the molester but who ever got the letter thought it was her father so they burned her house down but it was her uncle and then she had to live with him.

Also! It's kind odd that she never seems to take her bracelet off, EVER, but she had it in her hand in the fire scene... so it must have been off for some reason other than being in her hair.. did someone take it from her?

Note - The fact that he only freaks out from BLOODY knives is kind of a psycho thing, not suicidal, but offensive as well...

I know Shuusuke said it happened some other time, but that really doesn't mean anything.

Okay, now for regular ranting on things!

He could have stabbed other people AND himself and that's why his mom's all, "You're going to school????"

There is always the chance that he is obsessed with some weird time, too, but considering he won't take it off...

Hoshino was probably around when they were little because Nanaka seems really uncomfortable by her in general so .. something has to be up with her. Maybe she stabbed Sana when they were little or Sana ....

I wonder if Aoi really wears glasses, too. In the opening song she is seen holding her glasses behind her, so maybe she just wears them to be and act super cute-hot because she loves the geek look. =p I think there is definitely more to her because when she asked Hoshino-san what was wrong on the ferris wheel, she gave her a really weird look.

It's also weird to me that Hoshino-san looks more like Nanaka as a child than Nanaka does, but during the opening sequence there is a scene where you see the un-traumatized Nanaka and she looks exactly like little Nanaka grown up.

I really think he did try to kill himself, but he could have also stabbed other people, or just have more behind it in general.

I still want to know what Shuu was screaming about the night that he left because .. it had to be something bad. The thing with Nanaka and the fire happened after Sana moved away, so something else had to happen that night... their mother died maybe?

It's kind of odd that their mother died and that night happened, but Sana hasn't asked them about it at all.

I also think that something ELSE that no one sees coming is coming, but I am not sure what. Nanaka was molested? She wrote the Help Me Letters probably before the fire.. I am guessing she didn't write another one after that..

Hoshino-san worries me a lot, heh. She seems to want to be like Nanaka a lot and like I said, she looks like her, too and in the end of the opening song she is seen putting her hair up.. so I think that's a sign of something.. She doesn't just accidentally appear in places. Maybe she burned down Nanaka's house, the psycho. =x Nanaka really is that lady's granddaughter and Hoshino is Nanaka. >.>; Nanaka needs to play her violin and bug out. Nanaka and Hoshino are sisters?

Sana did something to Hoshino when they are little? Hoshino was probably around when they were little.

Nanaka stabbed Hoshino and Sana? Nanaka's uncle stabbed him?

Did she ever finish her song?!

We shall see! I love Sana, though, he's really nice and I love that his hair is long enough to cover his eyes and make him look crazy!

But, yes, something unexpectedly insane is definitely coming! What happened that night when Shuu was screaming? What happened to their mom? Why did Sana leave in the first place and why did he come back? Why didn't he ever contact them since it seems like he didn't. Did he do something before he left and Shuu found out that night and was screaming at him?

If the twins see their step-mom cheating on their dad and going into a love-hotel, I think they would definitely kill her, so that could happen.
YandereDec 9, 2007 5:42 PM
Usotsuki. 
Dec 11, 2007 9:45 PM

Apr 2007
I saw that black blood coming a mile away. If they didn't change the color then it would be too good to be true.
Dec 12, 2007 4:45 AM
Jun 2007
What a sad episode... I can't belive that an old wonam can stab a teenager! XD
Dec 12, 2007 5:12 PM

Jul 2007
BLACK BLOOD = THE SUXORZ :| seriously. it ruins the mood. it's like you're gettign it on with say..shana then as you reach your climax she suddenly transforms into gokou. ugh.

the twincest is really distrubing @_@ i just finsihed watching da capo a few weeks ago and the incest is still kinda fresh but damn.

lastly, i REALLY don't want to compare any other show with school days, but the black blood is just asking for it. SCHOOL DAYS PART 2! :|
Dec 14, 2007 9:45 PM
Nov 2007
This episode was heaps funny. Particularly the part when the vice principal acted like a dumb-ass. Hahahahaha. Credibility my foot.
Dec 26, 2007 10:57 PM

Oct 2007
bklynrob said:
O_O <- this was my face the entire episode.

same here.

i dont think he tried to commit suicide, but i defenitely cant get the idea out of my head that he was majorly depressed , cut himself , and watch covers it. because i dont understand why the watch would be a signifigant object otherwise. oh, and you never commit suicide cutting horizontaly, only vertically (on the arms at least) so yeah.

anyway, old lady scared the crap outta me. it doesnt help my slight phobia of old people at all (yeah, im scared of old people). hoshino got major points for protecting shuri.

omg shuri and shuu are so cute... WHY ARE THEY SIBLINGS. i would totally support a romance between them if they werent twins D=

oh, and their mom is a WHORE. she totally wrote the love hotel note.

yeah, i'm totally loving the school days vibes of this show. but i dont want deaths that arent appropriate D=
Feb 16, 2008 3:41 PM
Oct 2007
Yep, School Days...

...Nice
May 3, 2008 9:17 PM

Apr 2007
This episode was much better than any previous ones mainly because the kicked the drama up a few degrees.

The one who wrote that anonymous letter has to be the slutty 'wife'. She already hates the twins and would like nothing more than for them to be gone. Such a shame nobody even believes them. Their father is a major prick.

The old lady always showed unstable signs but she went way over the deep end this time. They never said how badly Hoshino was injured. I don't want her out of the running yet.
tainteddonutMay 3, 2008 10:09 PM

...even a saint needs a soldier to do the dirty work.
May 4, 2008 12:30 PM

Jun 2007
fucking... why are people comparing black blood with school days now, its freaking annoying. first, sana is not an asshole who plays with girl's feelings. second, black blood only censors things because this thing is supposed to be pg 13, not because it has a relation with nice boat.... fuck, its getting more annoying. you'd think that everyone would have figured taht out arleady...

as for the episode, it was incredibly dramatic... and i loved it. i hated the school principal... who would let that kind of person be a school principal... someone who trusts an anonymous letter instead of two people that actually show their faces... i gotta say, the principal is also an asshole herself.
the supposedly wife is completely a whore... i can bet that she was the one writing the letter, just because she did something, and is now trying to blame it on the twins... why is this anime making people who are not the main characters/supportive to the main characters look so bad xD
shuu and shuri holding hands would have been cute if they weren't twins...actually, it was cute anyways, it was just weird. even though i would have loved a harem... i guess shuri can't love sana...
the dad is an asshole as well, putting his own benefits before his son/daughter... i know this is an anime... but thats just horrible... he even abused them, shuu should have stood up against him, and give him back what he had done to his sister and run away. even though i loved what he did in the classroom... really, someone who does that really deserves to get stabbed.
i hated what they did with hoshino this episode :(
seeing her bleeding ink was sad, i was scared they might have killed her off... thank goodness they didn't, she's cute.
i want to know sana's past, and his bloody knife fobia, i also wanted him to do something against the crazy bitch, like, stab her back... and claim he did it in self defense... also, it seems like the crazy bitch turned and stabbed her instead of shuri, meaning that hoshino didn't even get to be in the way, but rather, the crazy old bitch stabbed her with all her might.
i also dont want the twins to leave... its just too sad... so, sana left first, and now the twins are going to leave.... oh, the drama.

next epi looks sad.. but i wanna watch it xD
Jul 8, 2008 12:45 PM

Oct 2007
well you cut an anime character it bleeds ink.. makes sense,,, moving on

loved/really liked the episode but... i'm baffled as to how 3 teenagers in the prime of youth couldn't take out an old woman with pneumonia o.0 i mean honestly... knock the bitch over! Hoshina had to have had an Aoi moment and tripped into the knife while running for one of the hospital chairs to crack over the old woman's head...Shuri on the other hand has no excuse,,, i would have burst out in laughter after the intial shock and fear and then commenced to run circles around her and when i was through i would have knocked the bitch over... congrats to her though on going against the stereotype that old ladies love cats...

newayz *sigh* shuu my love i'll run away with you!!! *dreamy eyes*
Jul 10, 2008 4:48 PM

May 2008
very... higurashi.

shuri is so kawaii when shes scared.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Myself ; Yourself Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

radiantfire - Dec 26, 2007

283 by SailorFairyDxD24 »»
Nov 3, 2023 11:49 AM

Poll: » Myself ; Yourself Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Dec 19, 2007

65 by SailorFairyDxD24 »»
Nov 3, 2023 11:01 AM

Poll: » Myself ; Yourself Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

radiantfire - Dec 12, 2007

166 by SailorFairyDxD24 »»
Nov 3, 2023 10:07 AM

Poll: » Myself ; Yourself Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Faust721 - Nov 28, 2007

61 by SailorFairyDxD24 »»
Nov 2, 2023 4:05 PM

Poll: » Myself ; Yourself Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

deli53 - Nov 21, 2007

93 by SailorFairyDxD24 »»
Nov 2, 2023 3:14 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.