Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 28, 2007 2:07 PM

Jan 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Not a bad episode. Had a good amount of laughs. the animeranger thing turned out better than I thought. Loved how the audience contained the kids and the otakus. And Hina's complaints were great. I'm glad we got to see some Hoshino cause there isn't enough of her. Next episode looks like it'll focus on Shuri, I wonder when we'll get to see some Sana problems.
Faust721Nov 28, 2007 2:47 PM
Nov 28, 2007 2:18 PM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
Yes, exactly. There's not enough Hoshino.

I also enjoyed this episode, it sounds so hilarious when Aoi is scared or laughs, I always have to laugh out. It really looked like Nanaka's uncle was the one who started the fire back then. There were enough clues to make us think that. Looking forward to how it all turns out.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Nov 28, 2007 4:28 PM

Aug 2007
Thank god for the Animengers protecting us

mullet?

oh yeah, the preview for the next ep was hilarious too
Nov 28, 2007 4:51 PM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
MajorAddiction said:
oh yeah, the preview for the next ep was hilarious too

Haha yeah, *slap slap*. xD

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Nov 28, 2007 6:11 PM

Jun 2007
damn you uncle mullet!! I wonder what will happen if she does remember and he finds out. Will he kill her and stick her under the two trees? lol

That whole time when Sana was in the ferris wheel I was expecting him to hug her or something. I was a bit disappointed all he did was say a sentence lol.
Nov 28, 2007 6:51 PM

Jun 2007
I thought it was nice how they did this episode. It was lighter than the last, yet still had bits of the main story thrown in there. Kudos for that. ^^

Poor Shuri. I feel so bad for her and Shuu.

Aoi's screams/laughs on the rides were pure win. :D
Nov 28, 2007 8:18 PM

Nov 2007
Pretty good ep. It seemed to cover all types of episode types: part filler, part story, and part flashback. It was entertaining and had a few good laughs. I'm kinda disappointed with the whole uncle being under serious suspicion since i thougt they were just going to chuck the fire up to an accident and let the rest of the story play itself out, ah well. The one thing that is still bugging me is i want to know what's up with Sana's watch (or wrist for the cutter theory) and his fear of blood, ep 3 if you forget. I love Aoi in this ep too. Great preview as well. only 4 eps to go; can't wait to see how it'll turn out.

Nov 28, 2007 9:29 PM
Oct 2007
Nice episode.
I wonder when we'll find out for sure if the uncle did it or not.

...And I still can't really get used to Aoi's voice...
moo
Nov 29, 2007 6:14 AM
Oct 2007
As long as Aoi is just making noises it's not so bad, well it is, but not death by being raped by a half printer half helicopter thing you know?

It's like that when she talks though, sorry to say.

Anyway I look forward to the next episode.
Nov 29, 2007 7:19 AM

Oct 2007
enjoyed the episode :D
Sana & Nanaka relationship is developing and those Animengers so looked like the Power Rangers XD lol!

look forawrd to the next episode!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 29, 2007 7:27 AM

Jul 2007
It was a good episode, the story behind Nanaka's past is getting more interesting but yeah I couldn't help but laugh at Aoi in this episode lol ^^,
The part where she's trying to get picked to go on stage was too funnyxD
Nov 29, 2007 8:07 AM

Jul 2007
'Moe~!!!!' xD
This episode was very entertaining. It's so sad to see Shuri cry though, I wonder if Hoshino will talk to her about what happened. And it must be the uncle who burned the place down! How many other characters have you seen with mullets?!
Nov 29, 2007 8:16 AM

Oct 2007
DeathfireD said:
That whole time when Sana was in the ferris wheel I was expecting him to hug her or something. I was a bit disappointed all he did was say a sentence lol.

I agree, but it was an overall good episode!

Animangers are the best :P lol ... Animangers for world protection !!!
I liked the fact that Hinako was giving the bad guys advice :P

So many mysteries are about to unfold.... I cant wait!!!
Nov 29, 2007 9:50 AM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007
DeathfireD said:

Me too! I was waiting and wanting, lol.

Aoi... oh boy.
Good episode. I want the next one!
Nov 29, 2007 4:41 PM

Nov 2007
I had to rate this episode a 5 just because of the appearance of my hero Wakamoto Norio. Go Animenger!
Nov 29, 2007 6:33 PM

Sep 2007
Triethanolamine said:

rofl at that part and the Animerangers. And like everyone said, when Aoi laughs, I can bear it. It's just when she talks sometimes I feel like my eardrums will break.
Nov 29, 2007 8:27 PM

Jun 2007
lol the animengers and aoi was so funny but i was kinda disappointed coz i wanted MOAR NANAKA
ミクミク最高!~
Hatsune Miku <3

Nov 29, 2007 8:34 PM

Sep 2007
fuckadmin said:
stuff

Dude, your username ...

Did you know there's a Phantasy Star Club?
Nov 30, 2007 5:49 AM
Jun 2007
Ummm... yeah... nice one, not something special...
Nov 30, 2007 7:03 PM
Nov 2007
Triethanolamine said:
It was a good episode, the story behind Nanaka's past is getting more interesting but yeah I couldn't help but laugh at Aoi in this episode lol ^^,

best part.. xD aoi<3
& yay hoshino. i think we need to see some hoshino+aoi loving
ahem. >.>; its so weird how they always run into each other. i hope hoshino's actually just stalking sana xD &hopefully next ep'll be chalk-full of people's problems: revealed. i dont really think they need to resolve them, thatd be kinda boring.. mleh. meow
Nov 30, 2007 7:38 PM

Nov 2007
The Animenger thing was kinda a waste of time. The first half of the episode was real plot. And then a short bit at the end.

I understand the happy buildup of the park scenes to lead to the serious bits on the ferris wheel, but we could have done with something better than Animenger. ^^;

Was the preview partly another Higurashi reference with 'batsu geemu'? I just love listening to Tamura Yukari in any role she voices.
Nov 30, 2007 8:33 PM

Nov 2007
I thought that this was a really nice episode. I, like a lot of people, was disappointed that Sana just sat there as she talked, but that's a small thing. about the guy in the fire, the first thought in my mind was that it was mullet-san, but, BUT, he had short hair in the clips we saw, and I'm pretty sure he couldn't, and wouldn't get a haircut just for burning down and killing 2 people and their home. Unless they do that to cleanse themselves or something, but then I'd be suspicious, wouldn't you? Just my thoughts. :)
Dec 1, 2007 7:03 AM
Nov 2007
nice ep!im glad to see that sana and nanaka are on good terms!
Dec 1, 2007 3:01 PM

Nov 2007
Eh, decent episode I guess. Aoi winking at the guy to get picked was funny, but whenever she opens her mouth I still want to punch her.

And I had totally forgotten about Shuri's problems. Looking forward to how that plays out.
Dec 1, 2007 6:26 PM

Nov 2007
I'm pretty sure they'll forget every piece of plot introduced in this episode by next week. This show really had a chance to develop properly but the execution has been awful. It's nearly over and nothing has really developed at all.
Dec 26, 2007 10:17 PM

Oct 2007
Aoi winking = win.. aoi's voice = ears bleed D= i hate it. if they had picked a different seiyuu/different voice i would have probably loved aoi 100 times more.

really nice ep. uncle = arson!!!! ahhh

oh and "dont watch too close to the TV animager GREEEN" <--- laughed SOOOO hard

wanna know bout sana's watch sooo bad.
Mar 31, 2008 5:37 AM

Feb 2008
Kawaii episode, :) oibai!!!
Apr 28, 2008 3:26 AM

Jun 2007
this episode was pretty good...

it was cute... but it seems like a lot of characters have a big trauma that when they see something related to it they just snap....
aoi's laughs were fun, but her scream made my ears bleed.. almost
hoshino is a stalker <3
otakus and animenger... thats just win.
ferris wheel was cute and sad... seeing shuri cry is just so heart breaking...
uncle or not, its some guy with long hair...
and nanaka trying to look all cute and happy was just fun.... she is so tsun tsun <3

preview was hilarious... *slap slap slap* xD

i heard norio wakamoto twice,... yay! his voice is definitely the best xD
May 3, 2008 8:39 PM

Apr 2007
Crisu said:
The Animenger thing was kinda a waste of time. The first half of the episode was real plot. And then a short bit at the end.

I understand the happy buildup of the park scenes to lead to the serious bits on the ferris wheel, but we could have done with something better than Animenger. ^^;

^ That and...

All signs seem to be pointing towards the uncle being the arsonist. I'm waiting for a twist though so it turns out to not be the likely answer.

Hoshino needs more screen time.

Sana's confession about staying with Nanaka just seems more out of pity than love.

...even a saint needs a soldier to do the dirty work.
May 5, 2008 2:33 AM

Mar 2008

The episode is so little going on, there is so little to tell, this is only a small recovery from the storm, well then it is said that!

I will wait for the next episode, I would know what is happening to the Sana Hidaka and his past!
Dec 11, 2008 6:44 PM

Jun 2008
animengers was something new. kinda amusing :0
Jan 28, 2009 2:51 PM

Aug 2008
cyruz said:

That's true!

The Otakus were hilarious! Moe~!<= lmao!! Animengers ftw! yay xD

The preview was also good ^^
Feb 6, 2009 9:02 PM
Sep 2008
Ok, the uncle's hairdo makes it soooooo obvious I'm going to say he isn't the murderer.

WOW Norio Wakamoto makes everything 100 times better!! Man I wanted electro shogun to kick the animengers asses, but that would make the kids sad :( well at least Yellow-sama (lol) was badass and all.

Who else thought Anime Pink's voice was even more annoying than Aoi's?
Mar 22, 2009 8:41 AM

Oct 2008
First half of the ep,nice.Second half of the ep,interesting but nothing special.
Mar 29, 2009 11:33 AM

Oct 2008
There isn't much in this episode..

Kira01Mar 29, 2009 11:36 AM
Aug 19, 2009 1:04 PM

Jun 2009
Nothing much happened save a few touching moments

regardless i liked this episode :) amusement park ep ftw
Sep 27, 2009 8:00 PM

Nov 2008
Kira01 said:
There isn't much in this episode..

Which girl problem? Did I miss something? Can you please explain it?

I also thought that this was an okay episode. Not much happened but still I do wander if it was her uncle who burned her home and parents.

But also if he had I would imagine that he would have dispatched her a long time ago.

What are your thoughts? maybe I'm wrong.
Sep 29, 2009 3:22 PM

Nov 2007
the anime ranger stuff reminded me of '5 rangers'. Too bad its kicked from youtube. :P
Mar 29, 2010 10:34 AM
Jul 2018
I laughed about how Wakamoto talked as the teacher, and then reappears as the villain in that show ^^

cyruz said:

Agree
Trie said:

But also not enough Aoi :D
May 1, 2010 7:48 AM
Oct 2009
Aoi was so much WIN, I lol'd every time she laughs/screams.
The window, the window shopping! Hooo!
May 13, 2010 9:22 AM

Jun 2009
Looks like the arson is definitely Nanaka's uncle...

Love the twins... Being one half of a twin myself really help me understood their interaction, thus resulting in me loving them more than others. It's close to impossible to hide something big from each other, yet the other will know and pretend that they don't while the other knew that she/he knew, while he/she knew the other knew he/she knew about it... ^_^ to simplify

(A) try to hide
(B) will found out and pretend he/she don't know
(A) know (B) knew
(B) knows (A) knew that (B) knew
(A) knows (B) knew that (A) knew too
both kept quiet and only talk about it at the right time and absolutely ready. The right time can be 1 month or 10 years time... There's little rush in talking about what both already knew. (Funny thing is, both party knew about it, yet choose to wait for a time, maybe it's part of trying to communicate normally or something...)

Though there are exceptions ^_^lll
AirStylesMay 13, 2010 9:26 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 3, 2011 9:48 PM
Dec 2010
I like the lightness of the story, but getting a little dull. Its a short anime but i feel like were more than half way through and i don't see the punch coming. I would like the story to emphasize a bit more each character's personal story.
Feb 14, 2011 5:23 PM

Jul 2010
Great drama for every main char :p
Feb 5, 2012 8:50 PM

May 2011
Wakamoto Norio. He turns a day at the amusement park into a fucking badass day at the amusement park.

I liked the feel of this episode. Nanaka's memory showing her uncle's back, which I believe is too obvious and won't be reality. I blame the granny, she's guilty for every damn thing in the world.

All the rides were awsome, especially the haunted house. Sana should've taken advantage of the oppurtunity more! I'm glad Sana/Nanaka are starting to open up to each other as well. Loli and Aoi MADE this episode by the way.

Ferris wheel scene was done nicely, except that awkward silence in transition. I seriously thought the granny would be in the next seat.
Apr 4, 2012 1:45 PM

Nov 2011
I liked this episode a lot =). I haven't watched an anime that gave me chills for quite a little bit =).

"I like to expose what people hide. I'm an intellectual rapist." - Furudo Erika
Sep 10, 2012 4:25 AM

Jul 2012
Its good to see that there is character development going on. However, only having 4 episodes left, i think it would be hard to have a proper closure for the anime without having to rush things. Hope i am wrong though.

Liked how light hearted this episode was. It's the simple moments as such these that make slice-of-life anime nice. Ferris Wheel scene was really pleasant and Sana X Nanaka FTW!
Feb 24, 2013 4:00 PM

Jan 2013
pretty good
Apr 19, 2013 4:35 PM

May 2012
Might it actually be that her uncle started the house fire? To the flashbacks it sure looks like it! The pretpark part was pretty amazing, I totally loved that they used Wakamoto, Norio for the role of that bad guy, he's just one amazing voice actor!

Quite a nice episode with some nice information and laughs!
Mar 26, 2014 12:14 PM

Mar 2014
I knew that uncle was rather suspicious! He is totally behind this fire, I just know it..
Jan 6, 2015 4:49 AM

Sep 2014
Animengers is like the best Poweranger style i have seen in an anime!!!
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Myself ; Yourself Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

radiantfire - Dec 26, 2007

283 by SailorFairyDxD24 »»
Nov 3, 2023 11:49 AM

Poll: » Myself ; Yourself Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Dec 19, 2007

65 by SailorFairyDxD24 »»
Nov 3, 2023 11:01 AM

Poll: » Myself ; Yourself Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

radiantfire - Dec 12, 2007

166 by SailorFairyDxD24 »»
Nov 3, 2023 10:07 AM

Poll: » Myself ; Yourself Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Faust721 - Dec 5, 2007

115 by SailorFairyDxD24 »»
Nov 2, 2023 4:56 PM

Poll: » Myself ; Yourself Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

deli53 - Nov 21, 2007

93 by SailorFairyDxD24 »»
Nov 2, 2023 3:14 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.