3It was OK
25.0%
2Disliked it
9.7%
1Hated it
6.9%
Average 3.7
72 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 22, 2009 3:21 AM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Toyua is crying again -.- Seriously, he is pathetic.
And I'm seriously in love with Toyua x Yayoi XDDD Don't know why but... it's somehow really nice :') (and it's weird when it's not even offical pairing, just my fanpairing :'D)

One episode left and there will be Yuki's concert. What will happen :-----------)))
SonjaMar 22, 2009 8:41 AM

Mar 22, 2009 11:34 AM

Aug 2008
Yes! Keep going! Victory is just ahead! Surpass Makoto!
I'll be rooting for you!
Mar 22, 2009 12:28 PM
Jul 2018
YAYOI!!!! SHE IS THE TRUE GODDESS OF THIS SHOW!!!

my god that woman is the only reason i watch this show, but its because of her as to why I LIVE for this show.

Mar 22, 2009 6:20 PM

Aug 2008
So let me get this straight:

Yuki broke up with Touya because she realized that they weren't in a real relationship, and decided that she would show him how strong she is. Meanwhile Yayoi wasn't so much raping Touya as much as she was obliging his lame cheating self. He sleeps with Yayoi in his apartment just before Rina tells him about the letter and fires him (because she found out about him and Yayoi and he hurt Yuki?). Hearing the letter, Touya cries (why?) and calls Yuki (why?)

And the biggest disappointment: Misaka doesn't get stabbed, the drama club president was crazy. Oh, and Akira says some crazy nonsense.

LAME!! Am I getting no blood?
Mar 22, 2009 6:21 PM
Jun 2007
Touya is a true dick. This guy is pathetic.
Mar 22, 2009 7:39 PM

Oct 2008
This episode really made me wonder why I have stuck with this show this long. Touya is so far beyond redemption at this point that he is rapidly rising on my list of most hated characters.
Mar 22, 2009 8:20 PM
Apr 2008
hmm im gunna go out on a limb here and say it , I like touya .
He is weak and pathetic but with whats being thrown at him its hard not to be .
i think Yuki is tad selfish with the whole letter thing , i mean breaking up with him at that point i dont see as fair , but afte the whole yayoi thing going on for so long i dont think they should stick together.
i dont think touya is a bad person he is just a victim of pain and attention .
although he could of been a bit more strong willed but then he would of ended up alone and boring anyway I.E shinji Ikari ( although shinji is epic none the less) he would of ended up emo and just plain damn straight boring . im glad hes taking the route where he doesnt become a emo yet boringly normal character .
Mar 22, 2009 8:46 PM
Oct 2007
after the show, it would be awesome if Yuki and Rina took turns kicking him in the balls for being such a loser
Mar 22, 2009 9:24 PM

Oct 2007
one episode left and i don't know if i can make it. god this show just keeps getting worse and worse, and wtf is it with touya crying all the god damn time, really man grow some balls, or at least make sure they finally dropped
Mar 22, 2009 9:37 PM

Sep 2007
This show... is just so god damn rofl worthy. I was totally hoping Misaka would get gutted but that didn't happen. How very unfortunate. Seriously, Touya is either a complete douchebag or a complete fucking idiot... or both.

The guy gets it on with Yayoi, gets dumped and fired, cries over cheesecake, pity fucks himself with Yayoi again, and then shows up at Yuki's concert? What the fuck? I was hoping the crazy president guy would gut Touya too... but that probably won't happen.

And is it just me, or did Touya's face get epic QUALITY in this episode? He looked straight up more fugly than he was before.
Mar 22, 2009 9:39 PM

Jun 2007
Shin-kun said:
i think Yuki is tad selfish with the whole letter thing , i mean breaking up with him at that point i dont see as fair , but afte the whole yayoi thing going on for so long i dont think they should stick together.
although he could of been a bit more strong willed but then he would of ended up alone and boring anyway I.E shinji Ikari ( although shinji is epic none the less) he would of ended up emo and just plain damn straight boring . im glad hes taking the route where he doesnt become a emo yet boringly normal character .

Exactly, I've been saying this from the start. I thought I was the only one that thought that too. Happy to see another person :).

Yuki's note was stupid as hell because a) she asks him to go to her concert to see the new her and b) she brakes up with him but mentions that it's to show him the new her.

What makes it even worse is when she gets the phone message from him and says something along the lines of 'I must not call him now...didn't you want him to see a Yuki that's changed. Didn't you want him to love you..'. For Christ sakes she's as stupid as him when it comes to romance. Yuki could have solves all her problems by simply calling him and laying out all her feelings to him.

Yayoi is a whore bag for taking advantage of touya's "broken" state. I'm not saying touya isn't at fault though. She should have at least shown some struggle when she was attempting to take advantage of him.

PS. I'll add the updated relationship chart later.
Mar 22, 2009 10:10 PM

Jul 2007
DeathfireD said:

Yay I love these kind of charts :D
Mar 22, 2009 11:05 PM

May 2008
Well at least when Touya cries this time it wasn't as bad as in the last episode as this time it was a lot more fitting for the situation. it even made me have some slight hope that he would resist Yayoi at the end... so much for that though.

Also... seriously Akira way to just stand there when some creepy dude who is clearly insane is standing there in front of your girlfriend hiding one hand behind his what the hell do you think he is going to do.
Mar 23, 2009 12:13 AM

Oct 2007
I loled how some of you tried to defend Touya a little and bash Yuki a little.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Mar 23, 2009 12:18 AM

May 2008
This was a pretty good episode, though not quite as good as last week's. I don't have any interest in trying to defend or attack any of the characters, so I'll refrain from doing that. I'll just say that I can understand the characters' behaviors and, consequently, both sides of the issues. I like how the series is handling them. I particularly enjoyed the influx of support that Touya got from his goddesses when he didn't have a ticket -- that was endearing, though it reflected poorly on him in other ways.

On a formal level, I thought the use of that very slow zoom in on the static image of Rina during her relay of Yuki's speech to be very psychologically effective. I don't see many directors (animated or live action) willing to risk such a lengthy shot precisely because it is so powerful.
chicanerousMar 23, 2009 12:28 AM
Mar 23, 2009 4:59 AM

May 2008
yea finally getting the last episode of this ending show xD

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Mar 23, 2009 5:31 AM

Oct 2008
greenmush said:
yea finally getting the last episode of this ending show xD

There'll be second season. :P

DeathfireD said:
Shin-kun said:

Exactly, I've been saying this from the start. I thought I was the only one that thought that too. Happy to see another person :).

Yuki's note was stupid as hell because a) she asks him to go to her concert to see the new her and b) she brakes up with him but mentions that it's to show him the new her.

What makes it even worse is when she gets the phone message from him and says something along the lines of 'I must not call him now...didn't you want him to see a Yuki that's changed. Didn't you want him to love you..'. For Christ sakes she's as stupid as him when it comes to romance. Yuki could have solves all her problems by simply calling him and laying out all her feelings to him.

Yayoi is a whore bag for taking advantage of touya's "broken" state. I'm not saying touya isn't at fault though. She should have at least shown some struggle when she was attempting to take advantage of him.

Another person here. :) I won't say that I would defend Touya, but I atleast understand him a little. His girlfriend choose her carrier over him, and even if they could meet sometimes, she preffere not to, to not disturb her practices... On the other hand, Touya is seduced by Yayoi, who convince him to do the same as Yuki - to not meet with her and not to disturb her carrier.
It's normal he got lonely, cause it is like he hasn't got a girlfriend anymore, so he was easly defeated by Yayoi seduction. I mean, really, you are a healthy guy, your girlfriend is basically not your girlfriend anymore, and some sexy women is forcing her tongue to your throat on her own will... woudn't you take it? Or at least consider?

On the other hand, Yuki is writing a break up letter, because she want Touya to watch her concert and want him to fall in love with her more in the process - where's logic here?:/
I didn't understand Rina's actions a bit in this episode, too. Right after Touya told her he's seeing Yayoi, she didn't carre much and even wanted to join the crime. But she changed drasticaly after she read the letter and started to dispise Touya for hurting Yuki, which she wanned to do earlier, too. Maybe she just wanned earlier to get Touya away from Yayoi, by using herself, or maybe she was just angry for being dumped later? Shiranai... Anyway, Touya got punched without any blame, imo.
Mar 23, 2009 8:12 AM

Oct 2008
Touya = Suzaku. very LAME! BOTH PATHETIC!!

Mar 23, 2009 8:53 AM
Apr 2008
DeathfireD said:
Shin-kun said:

glad you agree id like to add the whole cake / touya scene if no one understood why he was crying . earlier in the series his best friend red haired guy used to make the best cake and used to make it for them all teh time at echoes , nostalgia meaning he is losing EVERYTHING thats why he is crying . and that adds to it i mean his best friend is a douche cus he see's everything wrong touya is doing yet just says oh hes a douche now ima leave him not even tryna help his friend =[
anyway im looking forward to the chart .
Mar 23, 2009 9:43 AM

Aug 2008
It could have been last week's discussions or that I recently watched some proper drama shows and got emotional, but I somewhat enjoyed this episode.. right until the last 5 minutes or so when I got hyped up that Misaka will get stabbed, but as it turns out that psycho retard either used a prop knife or Browning is some heavy readingmaterial. Plus Akira just stood there like, as a Hungarian saying goes, a d*ck in the hot water.

My despair was only fueled by the last scene with Touya and Yayoi as this time Touya got proper raped.

Now, with pictures:
KvakondMar 23, 2009 9:52 AM
Mar 23, 2009 11:44 AM

Jul 2008
I kinda agree with Shin-kun and DeathfireD. I understand the actions of Touya and I think quite a few people would do the same... If someone has a girlfriend and can´t see her for a long time and he does have the feeling she does avoid him it is not that unusual to cry...
And to resist a temptation from a beautiful woman in such a situation (but even without ^^) could be hard for many people, too.
Well Touya is a bit simple minded but a good person. And what I don´t understand, why everyone does want to see blood or people die? What would be good about that?
Btw. I don´t like Yayoi and wouldn´t watch this because of her ^^ but I can also understand her actions, she does take her job very serious but I see her more like some kind of doll or robot, no feelings at all.
Like she does everything she is programmed to do and goes over lifes to accomplish it, does everything necessary to destroy any obstacle.
But the most pathetic person in this whole series is Akira imo, he is just sick :D
Mar 23, 2009 12:06 PM
Apr 2008
this series is win i agree with ryu akira is pathetic beyond belief
Mar 23, 2009 12:52 PM
Mar 2009
These episodes are getting more and more depressing i hoped his backbone would stay or appear for that matter but i was quickly dissapointed. Did anyone else feel Rina only told him that at the moment to make him suffer? If you think about it she didnt tell him for sometime and now that Touya is cheating on Yuki (someone other than Rina herself I might add) So she now feels obliged as a duty to her friend Yuki to tell him about the letter im sorry thats BULL!!

Rina likes Touya she even told him that his job was to be by her side I don't want Rina being seen as the good guy she could have told Touya immediately about the letter and so could Yuki's manager but they both could see this would give Touya the hope he needed crushing there chances of reaching there goals. Rina hadn't added Yuki's manager in the equation and was hurt because of it so she returned that hurt to Touya times 10 he still sleeps with manager afterwards because of his pain Yuki's Manager is good at what she does considering whats happened?
Mar 23, 2009 12:58 PM

Feb 2008
Wasabi said:
This show... is just so god damn rofl worthy. I was totally hoping Misaka would get gutted but that didn't happen. How very unfortunate. Seriously, Touya is either a complete douchebag or a complete fucking idiot... or both.

The guy gets it on with Yayoi, gets dumped and fired, cries over cheesecake, pity fucks himself with Yayoi again, and then shows up at Yuki's concert? What the fuck? I was hoping the crazy president guy would gut Touya too... but that probably won't happen.

And is it just me, or did Touya's face get epic QUALITY in this episode? He looked straight up more fugly than he was before.

Quoted for truth man, Quoted for truth...
Mar 23, 2009 3:04 PM

Feb 2009
I think the only characters I like in here in Mana, Haruka is alight to... and maybe rina im not sure about her yet

so far i hate yayoi, Touya and now Yuki is annoying me
Mar 23, 2009 4:15 PM
Dec 2007
Iiotoko said:
Yes! Keep going! Victory is just ahead! Surpass Makoto!
I'll be rooting for you!

Yep, don't think that's possible but hope can sometimes be rewarded, who knows?

Apart from that, I really liked this episode. Ironical but not quite, sometimes I laughed at the silliness of the scenes and dialogues, sometimes I really thought it was interesting, it's very hard to find the boundary between the parody and the real thing in this anime. I think that this series really entertains me at least, even if it's obviously over-the-top and pretty much devoid of sense or proper development, at least this is surprising and has a good atmosphere. Too bad the president didn't kill Misaki though, it would have been the perfect start for a first season blood bath ending.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Mar 23, 2009 5:26 PM

Oct 2008
That was a really dramatic episode.Touya's finally gonna see Yuki again!Yay~!
Mar 23, 2009 7:33 PM

Aug 2008
Honestly, I don't know what's on his mind right now.

He might be going in circles for a couple of episodes now and I think it's about time he deserved a good swift kick. Can't he think of something for himself? He always rely on her so called "goddesses" every time. Come to think of it, those "goddesses" are pretty nice to him except for the manager. I don't really like her at all. Her motives might comfort him. However, I still think that he needs to stay away from her if he values his girlfriend.

Actually, this episode is way better than the last one. One more episode left. I hope that the last episode will be the end of him. However, it looks like the show will have a happy ending instead.

Mar 23, 2009 8:04 PM

Jul 2008
so let me do a little recap to make sure i understand everything:
touya slept with yayoi,
then rina told him a fake letter,
yuki thinks touya is ignoring her,
meanwhile the rest of the girls are trying to help touya get to the concert,
touya pretty much saved misaki from being stabbed with a prop by that weird actor guy (prop really, what a drama queen),
then the owner of echoes (who has not talked so far) hit touya,
then yayoi sexually assaulted touya,
and now hes on his way to the concert. this makes me wonder what'll happen in the next season
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Mar 23, 2009 9:09 PM

Mar 2008
DeathfireD said:
Shin-kun said:

you guys are not alone ^_^

though I find Touya very pathetic as a man, his situation is understandable
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 23, 2009 10:14 PM

Oct 2007
Now I want to say something about the relationship between Touya X Yuki. I am pretty sure that all of you know that Touya is still loving Yuki and Yuki is still loving Touya.

So let start with Yuki, I am not saying that she is right but I will say the fact. From what I understand from the letter(let say it wasn't a fake for now) and what she has done so far, she was trying to change herself into a new one(something that might improved their relationship). She was avoiding Touya this whole time wasn't because she chose job over him but rather to surprised him with her new self once they met again. At the same time she is suffering from doing so. She trusts him thats why she did not give up and it is for the sake for him and her to be together. Now tell me how is she the one who is wrong?

As for Touya, I won't deny what you guys said above that his situation is understandable, BUT:
-at the beginning of this episode, why didn't he accepted the help from Rina? Because Yayoi asked first? Or is he preferring the hot kiss over an Idol?
-If he understands everything about Yuki after Rina recite the words of her letter, then why didn't he tried to avoid Yayoi? Instead he still ride her car. Isn't it avoidable? Or because he still want to be raped?
Now tell me what exactly this weak and clueless Touya has done something for Yuki?
Yeah? He did try something but not enough? Only to break down and ask for more raping for power up before to see his girlfriend?

Ryu82 said:
And to resist a temptation from a beautiful woman in such a situation (but even without ^^) could be hard for many people, too.
EVEN in that situation please don't group all men in that category and specially in his category.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Mar 23, 2009 10:58 PM

Feb 2009
Yeah all this crying is making this show too funny.

I liked Akira's crazyness cuase he's a little weiner. He was supposed to be all super protective of Misaka and he just watches as the drama president tries to stab her and just watches him again as he runs away.
Mar 24, 2009 8:05 AM

Feb 2008
Well, I'll be damned, I really liked this episode. Sure it had some cheese but on the whole most of it made sense and we had some actual drama now, not the fabricated kind we've been seeing so far. The only reason we're not getting this show is because everybody has major flaws and sometimes acts irrationally and/or emotionally. Accept that, and this show is suddenly a lot better.

If you don't accept that, this is at least the most interesting show of this season.
Mar 24, 2009 9:16 AM

Aug 2008
Why do people think that the letter is fake? What would Rina have gained by lying to Touya?
Mar 24, 2009 9:18 AM

May 2008
I haven't watched it yet but I can see that its spiraling down just like School Days. I wonder how it will end.
Mar 24, 2009 10:35 AM

Mar 2008
canephalanx said:
I haven't watched it yet but I can see that its spiraling down just like School Days. I wonder how it will end.

no

it will not be like School Days, it will get messy with all the females trying to be Touya's goddess of the day, but Touya is still >> Mikoto
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 24, 2009 1:41 PM
Apr 2008
Siva said:
Now I want to say something about the relationship between Touya X Yuki. I am pretty sure that all of you know that Touya is still loving Yuki and Yuki is still loving Touya.

So let start with Yuki, I am not saying that she is right but I will say the fact. From what I understand from the letter(let say it wasn't a fake for now) and what she has done so far, she was trying to change herself into a new one(something that might improved their relationship). She was avoiding Touya this whole time wasn't because she chose job over him but rather to surprised him with her new self once they met again. At the same time she is suffering from doing so. She trusts him thats why she did not give up and it is for the sake for him and her to be together. Now tell me how is she the one who is wrong?

As for Touya, I won't deny what you guys said above that his situation is understandable, BUT:
-at the beginning of this episode, why didn't he accepted the help from Rina? Because Yayoi asked first? Or is he preferring the hot kiss over an Idol?
-If he understands everything about Yuki after Rina recite the words of her letter, then why didn't he tried to avoid Yayoi? Instead he still ride her car. Isn't it avoidable? Or because he still want to be raped?
Now tell me what exactly this weak and clueless Touya has done something for Yuki?
Yeah? He did try something but not enough? Only to break down and ask for more raping for power up before to see his girlfriend?

Ryu82 said:
EVEN in that situation please don't group all men in that category and specially in his category.

i agree mens houldnt be grouped but XD i cudnt resist yayoi haha shes so forcefull and ...gedammit shes sexy XD

noteDhero said:
Why do people think that the letter is fake? What would Rina have gained by lying to Touya?

hmm i dont think it was a fake either , i agree she doesnt have anything clear to gain . except maybe his trust or the feeling that she was the connection between them and maybe he will leanr to love the thing thats trying to keep them together like 1 + 1 = 3 maybe shes that invisible factor or wants to be ? xD either way i dont thinks she was lying .
Mar 24, 2009 4:28 PM

Aug 2008
kaminakun said:
canephalanx said:

no

it will not be like School Days, it will get messy with all the females trying to be Touya's goddess of the day, but Touya is still >> Mikoto

Definitely unlike School Days, but a sad / dismal / bleak ending is highly probable imho. I havent read anything so far, so I shouldnt know what to expect.
Do you think it will include a scene somehow similar to the one the series begins with, when yuki said ' I cant [something]', and then went to the stage ?
Mar 24, 2009 7:17 PM

Oct 2008
This is somewhat wrong...

On a second thought, the Fujii-kun x Shinozuka-san pairing isn't that bad..

Next episode will be the Christmas Eve of Showa 61, last episode until this autumn..

For some reason, I get the feeling that the ending of season 1 will be a depressing one. I wonder how did the visual novel went...
Mar 24, 2009 7:23 PM

Nov 2007
touya is just screwed over. he has a gf that ignores him and didn't ever treat him like a bf. he really cared for her and once he gets put in limbo yayoi takes advantage of him. honestly, i think it would take alot for any person to stop a temptress/freak like yayoi from having their way with you.

also is it me or did it see like rina at the beginning wanted touya herself.

Siva said:
I loled how some of you tried to defend Touya a little and bash Yuki a little.

she's innocent? someone is a little delusional. yuki treated him like garbage and he stuck around for it. im not saying what he did is ok or that he isn't wrong, but putting all the blame and saying he's a complete douche is wrong.
Mar 24, 2009 8:05 PM
Aug 2007
noteDhero said:

Well, doesn't she kinda say it after the letter? Rina says that she hates Touya for hurting Yuki like he has. So Rina has something to gain by lying: severing the relationship between him and Yuki, thus making Yuki a better idol and a better person by not relying on a man like Touya.

I love Touya kinda, but not because he's some paragon of virtue. He's a deeply flawed human being, who is in love with a rising idol and has to juggle his varying relationships while living as a poor college student. I don't envy his life at all, especially with the manipulative Yayoi hanging off of him for some twisted reason.

Yuki treated him like garbage? The eff? She's got a career to look after, and she's given Touya every opportunity to make their relationship better. Almost every time, Touya has shut her down or given her second notice. I'm not surprised she's starting to doubt the shaky relationship between them.

I love Akira/Misaki so much. Oh, and Haruka/Mana ftw. I HOPE. :3
Mar 27, 2009 2:14 PM

Aug 2008
What I hope :

1-Not a happy ending
2-Touya finishes alone
3-Yuki is out of his reach, can't see her

What's going to happen:

-It's a total messed personage so I can't do anything but hope I will end with clash !

Mar 28, 2009 12:22 AM
May 2008
lol xD can somebody please explain why he is acting like he's being raped by yayoi?
Mar 28, 2009 2:30 AM

Jul 2008
Siva said:

Ryu82 said:

where do you read all men? I worte many and many is by far not all, many could be less than 20% of all men, it really depends on how you see it.
Mar 29, 2009 3:47 PM

Aug 2008
Im pretty sure that most of Yuki and Touya's problems could have been eliminated if he had simply acquired an answering machine.
Mar 29, 2009 4:28 PM
Aug 2007
madman384 said:
Im pretty sure that most of Yuki and Touya's problems could have been eliminated if he had simply acquired an answering machine.

QFT
Mar 29, 2009 11:46 PM

Dec 2007
I sighed softly when I noticed that Touya cried in Yayoi’s car again. The first season will have the decent ending without any doubt. I was little confusing, obviously, for this series. I have no comment for the characters.
Mar 30, 2009 3:19 AM

Jun 2008
Oh what the hell is this again..... there is no way in hell i'm going near season 2.
Mar 31, 2009 11:59 PM

Jul 2008
Ahh.. Touya is really starting to frustrate me. Just when I was thinking 'okay after Rina read him that letter he finally knows Yuki's feelings. Which is something he's been whining about since the first episode. So now he's gonna find her and be dedicated to just her'. Then, he gets a ride from Yayoi. I thought 'at least they're not having sex'. Then he tells her he only loves Yuki so I figure thats the end of that. Then, they have sex. Oh boy. Even the manager of Echoes punched him.

After this episode, I guess Rina isn't so bad. I don't think she's as vindictive as I first thought. I was thinking she was purposely going after Touya to win him over Yuki. Now, I think she just ended up liking him despite of their relationship. I mean, she memorized that entire letter, for crying out loud! I think she was just torn between being a true friend to Yuki and getting the guy she liked.
Apr 1, 2009 10:50 AM

May 2008
Rina-chan!? What trickery is this?
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » White Album Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

AkariChan - Jan 20, 2009

70 by RGreatDanton »»
Apr 17, 11:07 PM

Poll: » White Album Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

sniW - Jan 10, 2009

80 by RGreatDanton »»
Apr 17, 12:37 PM

Poll: » White Album Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

sniW - Jan 3, 2009

109 by RGreatDanton »»
Apr 17, 12:32 PM

Poll: » White Album Episode 8 Discussion

patient_senses - Mar 31, 2009

22 by Daninokuni »»
Sep 12, 2023 1:35 AM

Poll: » White Album Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Sonja - Feb 8, 2009

57 by Daninokuni »»
Sep 5, 2023 1:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.