Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation Episode 10 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Sep 5, 2013 4:27 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
LOL, Touko is all turned on. I was much more curious with Kirigiri though this episode. Alright episode I guess. Holy shit, it's a Monobear mech head.

I like the team work this episode. Togami's pretty good at figuring things out.
Sep 5, 2013 4:39 PM

Nov 2007
5th floor opened, and found the room for incident. A knife is found, too, main guy is entrusted to keep it. Calm girl has no memory? lol @ Monokuma. So inside doll is sensored bomb. And masked woman already died? When trying to unmask the mask, it’s exploded. Monitor room, and this whole thing’s live broadcasted. Calm girl appeared and said that dead is the 16th person.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Sep 5, 2013 5:18 PM

Nov 2008
Welcome to

Big Brother Show!

that's what I always thought when there's camera all over the place and its actually being broadcasted...

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Sep 5, 2013 8:54 PM

Jul 2013
Really excited to see the next episode when more mysteries are solved. I wonder if Kirigiri or some other force beat up the sixteenth student. For some reason I feel really confused of how Monokuma or person behind it destroyed all the students' families. 3 more episodes till the end~ Drama heating up!!!!
All war is deception. -Sun Tzu
Sep 5, 2013 10:51 PM

Mar 2013
http://i.imgur.com/t7tlHR2.jpg
The blood is red ! I'm watching the wrong show !

Ahhh yubikiri,cute but normally it should be the main character off to do dangerous stuff instead.

They being on TV is totally-not-cliche.

http://i.imgur.com/sD6k3SG.jpg
Why are they all in the ending !? Well,I can think of a few reasons why.

As for the murder

Then again,who knows,there might be a 17th student.

Mod Edit: Only 1 screenshot per post is allowed in episode discussions (this also applies to plain links only). Everyone has just seen the episode. I left 2 images here because someone discussed them later.
LunaSep 7, 2013 3:13 PM
Sep 6, 2013 2:47 AM

Jul 2008
Somehow I knew the ending would have everybody in it sooner or later, but I was betting more on the later part. Wonder if they'll "complete" it on the final episode.

Finally on towards the most interesting part of the series, though I wonder if they'll show us the alternative trial ending as a dream sequence? Not so sure I want to see it xDD
Sep 6, 2013 6:34 AM

May 2012
03:27 Toukochan <3<3<3

21:56 UPUPUPUPU

22:25 PING-PONG-PANG-PONG

Meh.
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.
Sep 6, 2013 7:01 AM

May 2010
I somehow like Touko x Togami now, I don't like Genocider x Togami though. Kirigiri is so cute! R-rated bath and bingos xD Does the comedy sounds off to me only? I mean, I love this series and all, but they keep forgetting how much deaths they have faced so far, it seems unreal...

This is getting so so interesting though, loved this episode! The ending song... All of them appeared :/
TragicRomanceSep 6, 2013 7:05 AM
Sep 6, 2013 7:20 AM

May 2013
3 episodes left.

The episode...didn't feel that rushed.
Sep 6, 2013 7:32 AM

Sep 2012
i feel like that hand on the corpse belonged to junko, with all that nail polish on it

Sep 6, 2013 8:30 AM

May 2013
This is getting interesting. Funny how Fukawa was sent flying after the bomb went off lol.
Sep 6, 2013 9:41 AM
May 2011
that was interesting. 1st ep that felt properly paced and not insanely rushed. Togami's hypocrisy is rather irritating complaining about Aoi and Hagakure almost getting everyone killed when he himself went out of his way to sabotage a case. as well as not trusting Kirigiri even though he has proven himself to be an untrustworthy scumbag
Sep 6, 2013 10:25 AM

Dec 2012
The 16th student wasn't even shown and now she is dead?! So we only get to know her by flashbacks? Or maybe that the corpse there was not hers? After the previous episode where everyone declared war on Monokuma, I expected them to work together to form a sort of resistant group that investigates the mastermind. But no, they reverted back to their passive self, except Kirigiri and Naegi.

All the pieces are scattering right now: the knife, the 16th student, broken Monokuma, 2 year-old Monokuma, class massacre, Oogami's statement about altered bodies, Naegi's dream, Kirigiri's disappearance, the secret room...etc.

What I can speculate is that all the students chosen to attend this academy are not random. Rather, they are connected someway to the event 2 years ago. Their memories might have been altered since there are hints that they knew each other. Kirigiri's amnesia and Naegi's dream/flashback can both link to this.
Sep 6, 2013 10:35 AM

Jul 2013
This was actually a pretty good episode, didn't felt rushed at all and some answers were revealed until next episode. Looks like the sixteenth student was revealed but only for limited of time.

Looks like Kirigiri have a couple answers that she had while she was investigating.

Sep 6, 2013 12:19 PM

Jan 2013
nice episode, expected it to be rushed but it was good ..
one thing that i noticed that was changed from the game is the ending , kirigiri didn't come into that room at that moment , it should have been when they went for the class trial >< but whatever, the outcome is still the same .. hopes next episode is better handled with the next trial .. so the ending won't feel very rushed ..
-CnXaDi.
Sep 6, 2013 12:24 PM

Nov 2011
foreveroblivion said:
Somehow I knew the ending would have everybody in it sooner or later, but I was betting more on the later part. Wonder if they'll "complete" it on the final episode.

Yeah It kind of weird they put all the remaining students in the ending for this episode which I think should only happen much later.

Finally on towards the most interesting part of the series, though I wonder if they'll show us the alternative trial ending as a dream sequence? Not so sure I want to see it

Somehow I want to see that to happen, but I don't think they will opt to that because of time constraint.

This episode paced better in general. Can't wait for next ep, been waiting to see this trial in animated form lol.
Sep 6, 2013 12:32 PM

Sep 2009
Ugh.. I'm so confused :'( I want to read the spoiler but it's not a good thing to do.. I must have high patience.. 3 more episodes left.. I was able to stand this series..
Sep 6, 2013 1:12 PM

Dec 2011
So many things happening in this episode. It was a little confusing so I think I have to re watch this episode. Monokuma is too cute lol

Sep 6, 2013 1:39 PM

Jul 2013
This was a weird case, I'm not even going to try and figure it out, and most of this thread looks like a spoiler fest (Anyone that's guessing who they think the culprit is or whatever should spoil tag their post, nobody wants to see that). I have a feeling on what I think happened, but I'm just going to wait for the show this time to figure it out.
Sep 6, 2013 2:33 PM

Jul 2013
wow I really want to read the manga now
Sep 6, 2013 3:18 PM
Oct 2010
wonder if they get paid :P

hooray for unforseen 16th student. which was pretty fail. wonder why they are all in the final pic. are they all dead? lol
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Sep 6, 2013 4:10 PM

Feb 2012
Lol Monokuma is just too stronk.

Kirigiri is starting to get annoying, she's acting like some wannabe detective.

Thank based creators we still have Fukawa alive.

That corpse can't be from 16th student, just no way, she's supposed to be some bad ass "despair" girl, she can't be killed just like that.
Sep 6, 2013 4:45 PM

Sep 2011
Wow pretty well adapted, just like chap 4 it really doesnt feel that rushed. This anime is also awakening the dormant naegi x kirigiri shipper that was put to rest a while ago.

and WOOOOOOW, like the spoilers were bad already but Christ this worse than it ever has gotten on these threads

Somewhat of a spoiler but nothing major

GGNoodles said:
dont, the manga was a horrible adapatation of the game, for example of how bad it was maizano is dead within the first 20 pages of the first chapter
JizzyHitlerSep 6, 2013 4:49 PM

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Sep 6, 2013 5:11 PM

Jul 2012
Very intriguing episode. Will have to look a bit more at the various hints and guess what will happen.
My Anime Blog: http://www.Entravity.com/
Episodic overviews of the latest anime.

Sep 6, 2013 5:25 PM

Sep 2012
I'm still pretty worried about how they'll sum everything up in three episode. Oh well
This episode was spectacular!
Sep 6, 2013 5:49 PM

May 2012
If you played the game, well you already know how its going to end. With that said I really liked this episode. Felt like it was at a good pace. Loved the whole team work. I just wondering how they going to wrap it up in 3 episodes. Guess we just have to wait and see.
Sep 6, 2013 5:52 PM
Aug 2013
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:

GGNoodles said:
dont, the manga was a horrible adapatation of the game, for example of how bad it was maizano is dead within the first 20 pages of the first chapter

the manga is a supplement to the game though.
Sep 6, 2013 6:10 PM

Apr 2010
Wow, a DR episode that doesn't feel rushed? Tell me it isn't so!

Very good episode, but I'm still having doubts about Chapter 6's adaptation.

Also, the animation was pretty darn bad this time around.
Sep 6, 2013 6:35 PM

Jul 2013
Without even playing the game I already know what happens because of all these correct guesses and spoiler tags. Oh well. I'm still confused on some stuff though, can't wait to find out in the next episode~!~
Sep 6, 2013 6:55 PM

Nov 2011
Spoilers, spoilers everywhere.

Anyway, this is a good episode. It doesn't feel rushed.

A reality tv show of students killing each other, what a fucked up world they are living in now.

Now almost everyone is in the ED.

Sep 6, 2013 7:02 PM

May 2011
Wow, you people who post spoilers suck. I would hate to have been spoiled.

I was a little surprised to see everyone in the ED this time around; so far, it's been showing those who have died, with the exceptions of Naegi and Kirigiri. It would make an excellent wallpaper though.
Sep 6, 2013 8:31 PM

Feb 2012
I'm surprised, this episode did not feel rushed at all.
One thing that always bugged me was the size of that robot monokuma, its way too big, compared to the students. Best episode so far, I think.

Ramkec said:
People who played the game, you can laugh all you want at this sentence haha. Btw I'm not trying to offend you in any way, Ramkec, it's a joke you will soon understand.
Sep 6, 2013 9:38 PM

Dec 2012
OMG that's on TV
Sep 6, 2013 9:48 PM

Jun 2011
Kirigiri.. she's annoying!!! come on, say something!!!! she know alot of shit..
3/5
Sep 6, 2013 9:57 PM

Jul 2013
zakkun89 said:
http://i.imgur.com/t7tlHR2.jpg
The blood is red ! I'm watching the wrong show !

Ahhh yubikiri,cute but normally it should be the main character off to do dangerous stuff instead.

They being on TV is totally-not-cliche.

http://i.imgur.com/sD6k3SG.jpg
Why are they all in the ending !? Well,I can think of a few reasons why.

As for the murder

Then again,who knows,there might be a 17th student.

I noticed the red blood and the Ending with all them in the picture I thought was weird, because normally only Naegi and the dead characters show up right? I can't wait for next week's episode.

Mod Edit: Modified quote.
LunaSep 7, 2013 3:17 PM
Sep 6, 2013 11:03 PM

Feb 2012
Seems like a bunch of people is starting to hate Kirigiri. LOL yeah, i think she seems annoying in this episode but damn she's fvcking hot, I want to fire her in her hole.
Sep 6, 2013 11:12 PM

Jun 2011
Surprisingly a good, well-paced episode. I know they're gonna cut a lot of things but I can't wait to see the ending animated.
Am I the only one who doesn't think the body is undoubtedly female except for the hands?

Seriously, many of the "guesses" are too correct. They're still missing clues which are shown later on so that people have a chance to solve the mysteries.

For the anime only watchers the best would be to play the gameavoid all topics until the anime is finished, albeit that kinda takes out the fun of discussing and guessing but can you do when people don't have any sense of decency.

monobear said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:

GGNoodles said:

the manga is a supplement to the game though.
I think as a supplement it's still not good. Personally I think they victimised all the murderers more than they should.

Mod Edit: Removed quote of a deleted post.
LunaSep 17, 2013 10:43 AM
Sep 7, 2013 12:13 AM

Jan 2011
This episode was FANTASTIC, more plot twists! So apparently Kirigiri has 'amnesia' and doesn't want to reveal to anyone as to who she really is. That pinky promise between Kirigiri and Naegi was a nice moment. Naegi distracting Monokuma was great. xD Naegi's dream got me interested about his past. Togami trolling Hagakure with the bomb was hilarious. Hagakure was on the verge of shitting his pants. xP So the mask on the dead corpse was a bomb eh?

Biggest plot twist was that the whole thing is being screened on TV. It's a reality TV show?! Holy crap, I totally didn't see that coming. Big Brother - Death ver. lmao. xD Now the 'ED' makes sense with all the static and such. It's also the 'credits' for the reality TV show. :D Everyone in the ED picture would be a great wallpaper. :) Kirigiri found some more information. So the corpse is Mukuro. Damn, I'm curious to find out who is the murderer this time.
5/5
Sep 7, 2013 1:06 AM

Nov 2011
This episode really pumped me up for the next couple of episodes
Can't wait XD
Sep 7, 2013 1:15 AM

May 2008
Ramkec said:

You'll be surprised when you found out what kind of Super Duper high School student she really was...
Sep 7, 2013 1:36 AM

Nov 2012
Meh, want this to be over already not really enjoying it that much, don't care about the characters at all.

Sep 7, 2013 2:00 AM
Apr 2013
DenjaX said:
Welcome to

Big Brother Show!

that's what I always thought when there's camera all over the place and its actually being broadcasted...

LOL I wish the Big Brother Show was like this. >.< Just kidding, as much as I like this story I wouldn't want this to really happen...
Sep 7, 2013 3:10 AM
Jun 2010
There's something missing, and i've wondered if the number and the ways of their deaths were all similar... In fact the only one died by the bear hands, was that Pink Haired Girl, and that is troubling my mind alot, does anyone has the same feeling?
Sep 7, 2013 3:18 AM

Jul 2013
Nimed said:
There's something missing, and i've wondered if the number and the ways of their deaths were all similar... In fact the only one died by the bear hands, was that Pink Haired Girl, and that is troubling my mind alot, does anyone has the same feeling?

Your question is kind of unclear to me. Are you saying that the murders are predictable and asking why the pink-haired girl was killed by Monobear?

Ok. Kirigiri is quite mysterious. I'm wondering what she's hiding and if she's the one who killed the 16th student. If she's not the survivor by the end of the series, that will completely blow my mind. I think Naegi is going to regret trusting her so much.

Raito said:
I'm still pretty worried about how they'll sum everything up in three episode. Oh well
This episode was spectacular!

I like how your signature is the dead girl. Lol, she was one of my favorites though. She and Kirigiri seemed like sisters.

Mod Edit: Merged posts. Please do not double post.
LunaSep 7, 2013 3:03 PM
Demi Valentine

Follow me on social media!

Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Sep 7, 2013 3:27 AM
Jun 2010
Sorry for being unclear. What i mean is that only one death was made by Monobear hands, and that was the Pink Haired Girl death. That is quite strange, maybe it was a death to deceive the rest of students? Because, Junko already knew that actions agaisnt the Monobear would result in death, that makes me think alot.
Sep 7, 2013 3:33 AM

Jul 2008
arena149 said:
foreveroblivion said:

Yeah It kind of weird they put all the remaining students in the ending for this episode which I think should only happen much later.

Finally on towards the most interesting part of the series, though I wonder if they'll show us the alternative trial ending as a dream sequence? Not so sure I want to see it

Somehow I want to see that to happen, but I don't think they will opt to that because of time constraint.

This episode paced better in general. Can't wait for next ep, been waiting to see this trial in animated form lol.

Nimed said:
Sorry for being unclear. What i mean is that only one death was made by Monobear hands, and that was the Pink Haired Girl death. That is quite strange, maybe it was a death to deceive the rest of students? Because, Junko already knew that actions agaisnt the Monobear would result in death, that makes me think alot.

To clear things up: Junko really *is* dead, and Monokuma killed her cause she broke the rules and tried to hurt him (and he's very uptight over those rules). Another important thing to mention is that she didn't know he was going to punish her. It came across as a surprise to her. And now I'll shut up.
SleepyPumpkinSep 7, 2013 3:40 AM
Sep 7, 2013 4:52 AM

Apr 2013
The only episode that is kind of well-adapted.
I may have some hope for the last trial by now.
Sep 7, 2013 5:37 AM

Apr 2008
wow they really changed some things around in this episode. now im curious how the trial will be done.

Sep 7, 2013 6:51 AM

Nov 2008
Nimed said:
By the way, she's not pinked hair xDD She's blonde. And she's totally not alive when she got skewered like that.... You saw the pink blood, eh?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Sep 7, 2013 7:22 AM

Jan 2010
Now things are more mysterious than LOST! What anime that game!

Can not wait for next week now things will start to come into its final stretch, I hope that the resolution is as I expect, because until now the plot met my expectations. Kirigiri as always being the most badass, but I think the only Naegi have anything much to do with everything that is happening?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ihateeveryone - Jul 4, 2013

559 by aramkqly »»
Mar 16, 4:04 AM

» how should i watch Danganronpa ?

TheAdo - Dec 29, 2016

19 by InstantRamenKing »»
Feb 9, 10:20 PM

Poll: » Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 26, 2013

434 by Jax »»
Feb 7, 5:07 AM

» whats up with Kyoko Kirigiri hands?

EagleEd - Jan 13, 2018

5 by kaamsas »»
Jan 13, 7:04 AM

Poll: » Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 19, 2013

263 by Gator »»
Sep 13, 2023 8:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.