● “I looked for you in the /cel/ discussion thread,” Stannismod said to them.
● “We were not there,” Ser Sucksalot answered.
● “Woe to Moot if we had been,” said Ser Buttslut.
● “When the General was deleted, the mods slew your waifus with a golden banhammer, and I wondered where you were.”
● “Far away,” Ser Sucksalot said, “or we'd still be posting, and our false brother would burn in seven 404's.”
● “I came down on /got/ to lift the siege,” Stannismod told them, “and the Lords CLEGANEBOWL and Eurio dipped their banners, and all their knights bent the knee to pledge us fealty. I was certain you would be among them.”
● “Our knees do not bend easily,” said Ser Frogfu.
● “Ser Rickonbro is fled to /y/, with that boy he swears he didn't molest. I thought you might have sailed with him.”
● “Ser Rickonbro is a shitposter and true,” said Ser Buttslut.
● “But not of the Waifuguard,” Ser Sucksalot pointed out. “The Waifuguard does not flee.”
● “Then or now,” said Ser Frogfu. He donned his helm.
● “We swore a vow,” explained old Ser Sucksalot.
● Stannismod's janitors moved up beside him, with shadow banhammers in hand. They were seven against three.
● “And now it begins,” said Ser Frogfu, the Sword of Firsts. He unsheathed Ellie_Shopping.gif and held it with both hands. Her skin was pale as milkglass, alive with light.
● “No,” Stannismod said with sadness in his voice. “Now it ends.”