Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Aug 17, 2013 7:56 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

Ha, dat face.

Miya looks cute as hell imo in that maid uniform. The episode felt different from episode 6 but I still enjoyed it. I liked seeing Miya a bit differently :3. Mm, I think I saw some CGI this episode. Well anyways, I like Miya's highlights in this episode.
Aug 17, 2013 7:57 AM

Aug 2009
Please tell me that they added the "Ilya switch on" scene and the "Maid rape" one.
Aug 17, 2013 8:56 AM

Jul 2007
ssjokg said:
Please tell me that they added the "Ilya switch on" scene and the "Maid rape" one.

Yes, but they removed
which I am certainly not okay with.

The
AhenshihaelAug 17, 2013 9:04 AM
Aug 17, 2013 10:03 AM

Aug 2009
Dont forget that there is still an ova to come out later(much later).
As for her "being normal".I dont mind if they cut it know but definitely include it in season 2 for obvious reasons.
ssjokgAug 19, 2013 10:23 AM
Aug 17, 2013 10:16 AM

Jul 2007
ssjokg said:
As for her "being normal".I dodnt mind if they cut it know but definitely include it in season 2 for obvious reasons.

But you see, this place is exactly the pinnacle of it.

OVA will most likely be just random ecchi stuff or some random extra chapters from manga. There's simply nothing left that htey could throw in into them.
Aug 17, 2013 10:22 AM

Aug 2009
Fai said:
ssjokg said:
As for her "being normal".I dodnt mind if they cut it know but definitely include it in season 2 for obvious reasons.

OVA will most likely be just random ecchi stuff or some random extra chapters from manga. There's simply nothing left that htey could throw in into them.
Except for more foreshadowing of season 2.

Anyway can someone tell me the name of the original OST from the VN during the scene where they recall the fight with Ilya and Alter?
Aug 17, 2013 11:05 AM

Jul 2007
ssjokg said:
Fai said:
ssjokg said:

They'll already need to do that in epilogue episode, anyway.

Although I guess they CAN add maid talks into it, but it would already be pointless since

However It would be entirely okay on IF they added the maid talk at the start of next episode. they can even
. Cutting out stuff is the last thing they need to do since they don't have enough material already.
Aug 17, 2013 11:06 AM

Jul 2009
Fai said:
ssjokg said:

Yes, but they removed
which I am certainly not okay with.

The

They also remove the most important thing for the second part:
bruh
Aug 17, 2013 11:48 AM

Jul 2007
kei78 said:
Fai said:

They also remove the most important thing for the second part:

That's not that important, since it has more to do with TV rating and most likely will have better visuals in BD release. And they can always up the rating for Zwei and Drei material.

The more I think about it the more I think that the whole conversation between maids will be added to next episode, complete with
Aug 18, 2013 10:13 PM

Sep 2012
Ahh... no blood. That's a pity. I didn't expect the plot to go this fast. I was expecting a full maid episode here.
Aug 19, 2013 1:05 AM

Jul 2007
vault2049 said:
That was epic. I expected with resignation that she somehow did something while actually being a Mahou Shoujo. Never did I foresee such development: Illya-Archer kicking Alter Saber's ass... Glorious!

ssjokg said:
Anyway can someone tell me the name of the original OST from the VN during the scene where they recall the fight with Ilya and Alter?

Yep, was wondering when could we get our hands on that delicious OST. It will come out on September 29th.

As for the VNs original track, this is what you are looking for:

Also, the anime version:

Wrong thread.
Wrong fight scene.
Wrong ost.
Aug 19, 2013 3:13 AM

Aug 2009
Fai said:

Wrong thread.
Wrong fight scene.
Wrong ost.

You know,considering that I have a bad reputation as a rapid Type Moon fanboy in MAL, I am kinda hurt that people think that I wouldnt be able to recognize an EMIYA ost....
Aug 19, 2013 4:42 AM

Sep 2012
Miyu changes her attitude towards Illya quite abruptly in the Assassin battle as they only got closer in the first half...

Anyway, it is some amazing switch Illya has inside her.... and seeing she about to "rape" Miyu is hilarious. And the "connection play" between Ruby and Sapphire is so funny too!
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Aug 19, 2013 9:29 AM

Sep 2011
THERE IS A GOD IN THIS WORLD

fanart for lolz
Aug 19, 2013 10:39 AM
Jan 2012
WHERE ARE THE SUBS T^T???
Aug 20, 2013 8:17 AM

Aug 2012
Miyu and Illya were cute together.

But the episode was kinda strange, the beginning was more of a good change of pace but then all of a sudden back to intense card hunting to emo Illya all in one episode...
Aug 20, 2013 3:43 PM

Nov 2011
AllTJAck said:

My thoughts exactly.
Aug 21, 2013 2:33 AM

Aug 2009
Phoenix6000 said:
AllTJAck said:

My thoughts exactly.

UTW said:

There will be no episode 07v0 release this week because:

-Our usual stream ripper is away on holiday.
-The ohys raw on Nyaa has broken audio, not to mention it’s poorly re-encoded (i.e. shit made even shittier).
-The team will be enjoying the Oreimo finale together today.
Aug 22, 2013 5:58 AM

Dec 2011
MAIDS FTW
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 23, 2013 12:36 PM

Aug 2007
Man Illya had some great facial expressions this ep and dat switch of her's being turned on. :D I thought it was going to be a light hearted ep, but what happen at the end. I wasn't expecting that especially after Miyu went all and became friends with her. I'm liking this more and more with each episode.
Aug 23, 2013 12:39 PM

Nov 2011
Dat maid power.
Aug 23, 2013 12:52 PM

May 2013
Woah that ending. It looks like their friendship was over quickly.
Aug 23, 2013 3:11 PM

Feb 2011
Dat maid outfit ... my heart.
Aug 23, 2013 3:19 PM

Apr 2010
First thing to do reporting Luvia for forced child labor...
Episode was nice bit relaxing at the start and some of Ilya's great power at the end.
And some development in Miyu's and Ilya's friendship both good and bad, Miyu went to far in judging Ilya however that she got poisoned wasn't entirely her fault she is also lacking control over that huge power which only appears when she is in a emotional state.

On a side note for those that don't use the normal metric system 37.2 Celsius is 98.9 Fahrenheit.
AversaAug 23, 2013 3:24 PM
Aug 23, 2013 3:54 PM
Jan 2012
There's something i have always wondered about this part, why is the assasin in this case seems to be the F0 one hundred face Hassan rather then fate stay night True assasin Hassan?
Aug 23, 2013 4:13 PM

Jul 2007
AllTJAck said:
There's something i have always wondered about this part, why is the assasin in this case seems to be the F0 one hundred face Hassan rather then fate stay night True assasin Hassan?

Because its still the same Hassan. There's only one assassin.
Aug 23, 2013 4:20 PM

Aug 2009
Aversa said:
Miyu went to far in judging Ilya however that she got poisoned wasn't entirely her fault she is also lacking control over that huge power which only appears when she is in a emotional state.
Come on people that kind of scene is so cliche in anime.
Miyu intentionally hurts Ilya so that she will stop fighting.

AllTJAck said:
There wasnt any rule that said the cards would be FSN exclusive.Or FZ+FSN exclusive....
ssjokgAug 24, 2013 2:52 AM
Aug 23, 2013 4:26 PM

Aug 2012
That made outfit and Illya's weird switch lol

Aug 23, 2013 4:31 PM
Jan 2012
Fai said:
AllTJAck said:

Because its still the same Hassan. There's only one assassin.

Hassan is only a title, each of them are still different people depending on which NP they have.
AllTJAck said:
There wasnt any rule that said the cards would be FSN exclusive.Or FZ+FSN exclusive....
I guess but so far all of them are FSN servants and getting Delusional Heartbeat as NP would be abit to OP fighting humans i guess. I also wonder wat would happen if you wear to install that card??
Aug 23, 2013 4:37 PM

Jan 2008
Maids! Now all we need left is Leysritt in her maid outfit together with Sella. Although I doubt that will ever happen with only 10 eps.
Aug 23, 2013 5:39 PM
Oct 2010
first half was so fucking win. dat loli fanservice \^3^/
other half waas good. assassin doin some unlimited dark works
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Aug 23, 2013 6:30 PM

Jan 2013
Comedic first half very serious second half.
What Miyu said seemed too harsh, it didn't fit her character.
Aug 23, 2013 6:36 PM

Jul 2007
ssjokg said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VjPEqXZCzM

^^

Marvelous episode. So fun and cute :3
Aug 23, 2013 10:08 PM
Jul 2013
The first half was rather comedic but after that it went down hill at a very fast rate. Although I didn't mind that mana bomb.
Aug 23, 2013 11:18 PM

Nov 2012
first half was really funny and cute. but the fight against assassin was darker again. poor ilya ;~; i think miyu was bit too harsh.
Aug 23, 2013 11:36 PM

Jul 2013
RediceRyan said:

Actually, she did it because she's worried for Illya's safety. At the end you can see that she's hurt as well by her own words, but she forced herself to say something so mean so that Illya would stop fighting. After all, Illya isn't really cautious when it comes to battle, and if she didn't have that mysterious magic power, she would've been dead by then.

As Ssjokg said, it's pretty common in anime.

Aug 24, 2013 12:32 AM

May 2013
Lmao, Illya has a maid outfit fetish. Miyu was so cute in that outfit though. Made me sad when Illya's song played because it reminded me of the VN and when Miyu said those words to her even though they just became close. I understand Miyu just wants to keep her safe though and Illya needs to be more careful.
"Listen Simon... Don't forget. Believe in yourself. Not in the you who believes in me. Not the me who believes in you. Believe in the you who believes in yourself." ~ Kamina (TTGL)

“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” ~ Ging (HxH)
Aug 24, 2013 12:34 AM

Aug 2010
Mercifulness said:
RediceRyan said:

Actually, she did it because she's worried for Illya's safety. At the end you can see that she's hurt as well by her own words, but she forced herself to say something so mean so that Illya would stop fighting. After all, Illya isn't really cautious when it comes to battle, and if she didn't have that mysterious magic power, she would've been dead by then.

As Ssjokg said, it's pretty common in anime.

Well that part was pretty obvious but what the guys mean is still...She was a bit too harsh there. But like Ssjokg said it is a really common happening ^^

Lol'd so much at the first half though XD
Illya's switch is awesome XD And that scene when she was "raping her" HAHAHA
ANd when her friends came in XDXDXD
Aug 24, 2013 2:28 AM

Jul 2007
The main reason on why Myu's dialogue does not seem to fit is because its not even supposed to be there, so just pretend she never said anything.
Aug 24, 2013 2:33 AM

May 2011
Fai said:
The main reason on why Myu's dialogue does not seem to fit is because its not even supposed to be there, so just pretend she never said anything.

Pretty much this, Ilya freaked out on her own in the manga :P
Aug 24, 2013 2:56 AM

Aug 2009
AllTJAck said:

I guess but so far all of them are FSN servants and getting Delusional Heartbeat as NP would be abit to OP fighting humans i guess. I also wonder wat would happen if you wear to install that card??

Anything they got from the cards till now is OP against humans.They would get the same powers as True Assassin(does that come with a disfigured arm as well?who knows.)I think that multiple Ilyas would be cooler(nosebleeds everywhere) with FZ Assassin's power .What I wonder is how would FSN Berserker's Install work on them.
RockerXD said:
Fai said:

While true the scene wasnt bad at all.
Aug 24, 2013 3:25 AM

Jul 2007
ssjokg said:
AllTJAck said:

Anything they got from the cards till now is OP against humans.They would get the same powers as True Assassin(does that come with a disfigured arm as well?who knows.)I think that multiple Ilyas would be cooler(nosebleeds everywhere) with FZ Assassin's power .What I wonder is how would FSN Berserker's Install work on them.
RockerXD said:
Fai said:

The scene is way too problematic plot-wise.

Aug 24, 2013 3:32 AM

Aug 2009
Fai said:
ssjokg said:
AllTJAck said:

RockerXD said:
Fai said:

The scene is way too problematic plot-wise.

This is season 1.THe reason why it is so important in 2wei isnt here.They can make her freak out as much as they want later.Adding more character to Miyu who IS a new char is never bad.
Cloudy-Sky said:
ssjokg said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VjPEqXZCzM

^^

Marvelous episode. So fun and cute :3
Hmm,
I think this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqcRTh9RdPE&list=PL3BF80736D5207A83 is more similar.
ssjokgAug 24, 2013 3:41 AM
Aug 24, 2013 5:34 AM

Jul 2007
I dunno im not that good with my ears to be honest :P I was quite sure that it was that one though. Any other opinions?
Aug 24, 2013 7:24 AM

Apr 2009
The ending to this episode was pretty stupid.

On a more interesting, extended Typemoon related note, I noticed two things (or may have noticed them).

1. Was a piano arrangement of New Dawn (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUWidy7Yg88) playing during the scene where Ilya and Miyu bonded?

2. Did that fight take place in the forest outside the Einzbern mansion? Where Berserker fought Shirou in F/SN (Heaven's Feel) and Saber fought Caster in F/Z.
Aug 24, 2013 7:55 AM

Feb 2009
Cloudy-Sky said:
I dunno im not that good with my ears to be honest :P I was quite sure that it was that one though. Any other opinions?
Just checked it. Seems like it is Quiet Voice, the one that ssjokg mentioned.

Amarrez said:
The ending to this episode was pretty stupid.

On a more interesting, extended Typemoon related note, I noticed two things (or may have noticed them).

1. Was a piano arrangement of New Dawn (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUWidy7Yg88) playing during the scene where Ilya and Miyu bonded?

2. Did that fight take place in the forest outside the Einzbern mansion? Where Berserker fought Shirou in F/SN (Heaven's Feel) and Saber fought Caster in F/Z.
1. Which scene to be exact?
2. It wasn't mentioned but it could be the forests near the Ryuudou temple. Einzbern mansion is on the outskirts of Fuyuki and so far, the cards have appeared in the school and the bridge, all places within the city.
Aug 24, 2013 8:27 AM

Jul 2013
Okay a weird beginning, but somewhat funny. Miyu dress as a maid, so cute though, but then Ilya has a great obsession of maids, that was funny XD. Huh, the drama spikes it up during the 2nd half of the episode, with Ilya made a destructive blast.

Aug 24, 2013 11:19 AM

Mar 2008
I think the addition of Miyu ripping into Illya actually works fine. Gives Miyu more characterization and doesn't make her so much of a bystander. It doesn't remove Illya freaking out herself, but gives additional motivation for Illya to leave. Both of these girls can get some character development out of this.

Made a big deal of Miyu's growing care for Illya and not really having a family as far as we can tell. So taking a route that puts more pressure on her while pushing Illya out of harms way doesn't seem out of character.

But can agree on one thing. Illya's maid fetish is just pure hilarity. Miyu needs to watch herself in the future...
Aug 24, 2013 4:19 PM

Jun 2011
I am not sure about them switching things towards the end and having Miyu push Illya away in order to protect her instead of how it went in the manga with Illya freaking out over what she is and not understanding the scale of the danger that card collecting has, also that she intentionally put the others in danger.

They also downplayed Illya's runaway it was rather underwhelming compared to her manga escape with her doing a Caster by teleporting but on a much larger scale by teleporting a long distance. I really think they should of showed that as it showcases her being rather out of the ordinary even more so.

I wish they kept the blood in as well because Miyu was meant to look a lot more hurt it would of drove the point home more and showed just how close a call it was.

Though these just some gripes i still enjoyed the episode a lot.
Othinus
Touma
Pairing

http://hestia.dance/
Aug 24, 2013 4:45 PM

Oct 2011
Doesn't she have Saber's Card?

Illya: 2 cards
Miyu: 3 cards

Whoa what were those things? Poor Illya Twt
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 7, 2013

224 by Karva1 »»
Feb 17, 5:12 PM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 31, 2013

104 by Karva1 »»
Feb 17, 2:44 PM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 24, 2013

74 by Apreggi »»
Aug 27, 2023 9:15 AM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 10, 2013

304 by Apreggi »»
Aug 26, 2023 8:03 PM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 3, 2013

78 by Apreggi »»
Aug 26, 2023 7:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.