Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 20, 2013 11:40 AM

May 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I can't believe they went through two Valentine's days in this anime. I also don't understand why Mori called kyoro a coward at the end.....
Mar 20, 2013 12:15 PM

Aug 2012
"I'm ..."
"No one cares."

That was hilarious xD
.................................................................................
Mar 20, 2013 12:58 PM

Aug 2009
Rexzazel said:
I also don't understand why Mori called kyoro a coward at the end.....

She probably wanted to be brushed by Kyolo...
or maybe Seira and Mori were actually serious about Mori becoming Kyolo's maid.

At least my suspicion that it was Mori's mother in episode 9 was proven...
Mar 20, 2013 1:36 PM

Jul 2010
Jill has crazy strength just like her older sister.

One more episode to go. Going to be sad to see this end. but at least the spin-off anime with the imoutos is in the works.
Elite60Mar 20, 2013 2:37 PM
Mar 20, 2013 3:02 PM

Jan 2013
No new ending.
Pretty good episode.
I wonder if the last episode will bring closure.
Maybe a kiss scene.
Mar 20, 2013 3:43 PM

Jan 2013
Thank god Shion didn't cut her hair... That was my only worry coming into this episode.
Mar 20, 2013 3:57 PM

Oct 2011
Wow, Jill also has monster strength, and can't believe Mori called Kyoro a coward.
Kinda sad next week is the end.
Signature
Mar 20, 2013 4:24 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Rexzazel said:
Well, he was. He should have been a Man and accepted the challenge, damn the consequences! ;)
Mar 20, 2013 9:02 PM
Dec 2012
I'm also confused why Mori called Kyoro a coward - BUT - Kyoro ends up holding a heart-shaped chocolate. Who's the chocolate from?
And lol @ Shion wearing the cat stuff - I had to rewind to check her step-by-step wearing it - I didn't notice she was in the process of wearing it as soon as Kyoro approved it.
Mar 20, 2013 9:24 PM
Apr 2010
Tama and Mao eating the giant chocolate castle, way to ruin Kyolo's gift. Tama deserves to not get a male name for that, selfish girl. Jill is way too cool, "MAI SISTER! MAI SAMURAI MASTER!" I was expecting Kasumi to do more for Kyolo but then Seira ruined her moment. Good episode, looking forward to the last one next week!
Mar 20, 2013 9:36 PM

Feb 2009
iceaco said:
I'm also confused why Mori called Kyoro a coward - BUT - Kyoro ends up holding a heart-shaped chocolate. Who's the chocolate from?

i assume she called him coward b/c she prob wanted to be brushed and was disappointed that he didnt. As for the chocolate i would think that it was from Mao based on the conversation about her being too shy so Mori gave it to Kyolo in her place.

i hope the last ep isn't about them graduating. the preview gives off the feel that they are taking a last look at the clubroom.

would love to see a 2nd season but if they all graduate i don't see it happening.
Mar 20, 2013 9:48 PM

Jan 2013
I really like this so much
Geraldine is so strong
It was funny when they came running to help Kyoya
Mar 20, 2013 9:48 PM
Dec 2012
dacak said:
would love to see a 2nd season but if they all graduate i don't see it happening.

LN is 12 volumes, so the story can go on (Though given 2 V-Day in one anime season.. dunno how much they skip)
Mar 20, 2013 9:53 PM

Oct 2010
If there is no season 2.. I will probably read it =\ given that I know how each character looks and sounds ^O^
Mar 20, 2013 10:25 PM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
Wow, the 5 girls dressed up as boys... o.o But too bad I didn't get to see Kyoroko wearing that dress. xD

Both Bernstein sisters have monstrous strength... :0 It probably runs in the family...

Oh dear! One more episode to go! ;___;
Mar 20, 2013 10:33 PM

Nov 2012
Not really my fave ep, but Shion with cat ears somewhat redeemed that.
A city's greatness is determined by the speed of its internet connection.
Mar 20, 2013 10:46 PM

Jun 2010
Mori. Best Character of GJ.

Mar 21, 2013 12:18 AM

Oct 2011
lol felt sorry for Tama when Kyoro said that to her when she wanted to talk about her male name.... all that after the cat ears and stuff :3
Mar 21, 2013 12:21 AM

Aug 2008
Surprisingly bad episode. I'm not sure if I laughed even once. Girls cross dressing was especially bad. I can understand Kyoro's face very well... And Seira, what an annoying character.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Mar 21, 2013 1:19 AM

Jun 2012
It seems like not everyone is too pleased with this episode.

However, the time just flew by for me and I enjoyed every minute of this episode. This show is a club anime classic, on par with Seitokai no Ichizon, a personal favorite, in my opinion.

I hope the last episode leaves us with some more awesome memories and wraps up everything neatly. It is a shame the sales numbers, especially considering the substantially discounted price, are fairly anemic and this show probably won't get a season 2.
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Mar 21, 2013 2:12 AM

Sep 2012
Oh darn, I looked forward to every Wednesday because of GJ-Bu. Really loved just the slice of life/school life thing going on, it was different as well. Hopefully they'll have some OVA's ready and what not, or a second season.

This episode was as good as the rest, but Mori calling Kyoro a coward was funny imo :P
Mar 21, 2013 2:56 AM

Sep 2012
I cannot imagine how much effort you need to put in in order to eat a mentaiko without eating its skin....
symbvMar 21, 2013 6:48 AM
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Mar 21, 2013 6:47 AM

Apr 2010
Jill is strong like her sister something that was unexpected especially when she lifted her sister like it was nothing.
Kasumi and Jill running in to help Kyoro like that and Siera using smoke to make sure it didn't spread to her sisters was funny.
Siera certainly cares a lot for her sisters.

Kyoro being played with again at the end when will he ever learn.
And the club being dressed up as guys was surprising they looked pretty good like that.
Mar 21, 2013 7:40 AM

May 2010
Rexzazel said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I can't believe they went through two Valentine's days in this anime. I also don't understand why Mori called kyoro a coward at the end.....

IKR?I couldn't believe too but that was so funny,mori called him a coward.
Mar 21, 2013 10:00 AM

Jan 2008
The jokes are so overused in this anime but I'm still enjoying it for the girls.

Want to know what really made me sad this episode though?

MORI DID NOT SPIN.
Mar 21, 2013 11:01 AM

Apr 2011
Paul said:
The jokes are so overused in this anime but I'm still enjoying it for the girls.

MORI DID NOT SPIN.

Not only that, she called Kyolo a coward. Kyolo is a sad panda.
Mar 21, 2013 3:27 PM
Jan 2013
Mori calling Kyouya a coward left me a bad taste as in when NTR happens :/ i didnt like that T_T especially since i liked that maid alot....
Mar 21, 2013 3:55 PM

Jul 2010
Crossdressing, colds and valentine's day. It was good. :)

Mar 21, 2013 8:18 PM
Feb 2013
OOOOH the girls look cute in boy uniform.
Mar 21, 2013 8:39 PM

Oct 2010
yhunata said:
Paul said:

MORI DID NOT SPIN.

hahaha,true.

I guess Daughter Mori is not as kind as Mother Mori..

So the one who is always spinning is Mother Mori??!!

by the way why Daughter Mori loved to be comb by Kyolo to the extend of saying him "coward",she want to feel the ecstasy like her mother??
Signature Removed
Mar 21, 2013 8:40 PM

Mar 2012
Time fly by fast when watching this anime.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Mar 21, 2013 9:59 PM

Jul 2012
Antanaru said:
Surprisingly bad episode. I'm not sure if I laughed even once. Girls cross dressing was especially bad. I can understand Kyoro's face very well... And Seira, what an annoying character.

sadly my tought exactly :/ it felt kinda weaker than the other ones, mori being mean leave me as tomtomr92 said a "bad taste"

i was the only one who thinks nekomimi and shion dont work togheter? simply not her style imo
wtf with 2 valentine's day ,on other hand they got back their kotatsu few chapters after too ,so it was winter once again all the time , i shouldn't get surpriced with a second valentine lol

and what was trying to say megumi about mao,that should be the highlight of the whole chapter
Mar 22, 2013 5:25 AM
Jan 2013
Since when did somebody who had a cold coughs?
Mar 22, 2013 8:36 AM

Sep 2012
Paul said:

MORI DID NOT SPIN.

This! Well I guess the one spinning was Mother Mori. Just exactly how old is she? Oh why the anime producers like to mind-f*ck us. @@ Could understand the coward part though. Kyoro should have just go for it and Mori could be his maid! Imagine every morning, Mori: Good morning Kyoro-sama *spin* xD
Mar 22, 2013 8:54 AM

Jan 2011
Decent episode, just the regular slice-of-life stuff that is pretty entertaining.
Don't have anything else to say tbh.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Mar 22, 2013 9:30 PM

Oct 2012
Rexzazel said:

My guess is, Mori wasn't calling Kyoro a coward. In fact, I think she was calling Mao a coward for not being able to tell Kyoro the truth about why they had the "agreement". Because right before Megumi was about to say why Mao really made the agreement, Mori and Seira came in.

Mar 23, 2013 1:00 AM

Jun 2012
Takei_Hisa said:
Rexzazel said:

My guess is, Mori wasn't calling Kyoro a coward. In fact, I think she was calling Mao a coward for not being able to tell Kyoro the truth about why they had the "agreement". Because right before Megumi was about to say why Mao really made the agreement, Mori and Seira came in.

That's a very interesting idea. I'm not sure that I entirely agree with you but nevertheless that is intriguing.

I wouldn't mind a little bit of romance in episode 12, particularly since the chances of a season 2 do not look very robust, especially if one was to look at disc sales and disc sales alone.
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Mar 23, 2013 4:20 PM

Nov 2011
The beginning 5 minutes. My heart <3

Mar 25, 2013 11:50 AM

May 2011
Shion with her nyaa ahhh that was just too cute. Haha at the way Jill and Kasumi came running in to tackle Kyolo immediately after they found out.

And I thought that coward thing was more about Mao not being able to give him her chocolate. Awww there was no spin this time :(.
Mar 27, 2013 1:55 AM

Oct 2007
yhunata said:
Paul said:

MORI DID NOT SPIN.

Weakest episode so far.
Mar 27, 2013 6:02 PM

Dec 2009
Lovely episode. It was rather subtle though. Can't say I like the imoutos, though.
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Apr 12, 2013 11:26 AM

Sep 2012
Mori needs to get her hair brushed bi Kyouya muhahaha LOL

hmm that gave me idea, Kyouya shod have say'd yes to the challenge & if Seira wants to fire Mori cause of lose then Kyouya will challenge Seira to def her hahaha :D
Jun 12, 2013 8:22 PM

Jun 2012
I wonder what she meant with coward did she mean him for not choosing some one which is not the case I think or did she mean the prez for not giving the chocolate her self and perhaps confessing. great episode again lets see what the last episode has to offer.
"When a flat-chested loli hugs you, she holds you closer to her heart"
"--I am a single bullet. It has no heart. Therefore, it does not think. It just flies straight towards its target."
Aug 12, 2013 12:19 PM

Jun 2013
At the end when Mori called Kyoro a coward I was like OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Oct 11, 2013 4:02 PM

Apr 2013
I got the impression at the end that that chocolate heart was from Mori herself and not a shy Mao. And she wasn't calling Mao a coward imo, but was calling Kyoro that. She said she was looking forward to fighting with him (ie getting brushed by him) and was probably disappointed in his conceding her victory.
Still that whole scene was a bit ambiguous.
Nov 25, 2013 2:16 PM

Oct 2012
This episode was over rather fast. Not bad but not extraordinary funny either.

No Mori dance this time! (and she was disappointed Kyoro doesn't want her for his home-maid)

I love that OP and ED, shame it's already over next time :(
Jun 1, 2014 1:36 PM

May 2012
A second valentines day in a 12 episode anime you don't see that happen quite fast but I like it, at least he got some more chocolate this time! Let's see what the last episode has to offer us!
Aug 22, 2014 2:49 AM

Jun 2014
shigeru212 said:
It seems like not everyone is too pleased with this episode.

However, the time just flew by for me and I enjoyed every minute of this episode. This show is a club anime classic, on par with Seitokai no Ichizon, a personal favorite, in my opinion.

I hope the last episode leaves us with some more awesome memories and wraps up everything neatly. It is a shame the sales numbers, especially considering the substantially discounted price, are fairly anemic and this show probably won't get a season 2.

I hope the show gets a release in the US at least... Or at the very least, a subbed box set or SOMETHING. I would love to support this show. According to the twitter, the merch sells very well at cons at least. I still have hope, this show is in my top 5 of all time.

This was a weak episode though, the start was cute though and so was Kirara's concern for Kyolo when he caught her cold.
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Dec 23, 2014 12:50 AM

Oct 2013
Repeated hair brushing shit and Valentines Day. It's obviously too late to say it, but could we not have gotten something different in each episode. The jokes are just being killed even beyond how dead the humour already is.
Sep 10, 2015 5:29 PM

Apr 2013
So far the entire series has been very enjoyable, but when Mori called Kyoro a "coward" at the end, it completely ruined it for me

>___________>
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » GJ-bu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2013

161 by bakakisima »»
Jan 14, 9:17 AM

Poll: » GJ-bu Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Elite60 - Mar 6, 2013

70 by bakakisima »»
Jan 14, 7:28 AM

Poll: » GJ-bu Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Elite60 - Feb 27, 2013

67 by bakakisima »»
Jan 14, 7:05 AM

Poll: » GJ-bu Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Elite60 - Jan 23, 2013

71 by bakakisima »»
Jan 13, 9:21 AM

Poll: » GJ-bu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Elite60 - Jan 9, 2013

99 by bakakisima »»
Jan 13, 5:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.