Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Feb 2, 2013 4:43 PM
Jan 2008
What the hell am I watching?
Feb 2, 2013 4:57 PM

Jan 2011
VioLink said:
Holy shit that was fun.

Party hard Sasami!

Yay beg your glow sticks out!
Feb 2, 2013 6:49 PM

Jul 2008
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
I really don't understand why this show is so unpopular. Every season, literally, every season, so many people complain like hell at how generic, repetitive, ecchi/harem shit, whatever other reasons, most anime are.

Now we get this and its too much for them to handle.

I for one, thank BASED SHAFT for this wonderful anime.

I rarely agree with you but this time I have to.

Sasami-san is an episodic action-ish slice of life set in a fantastic setting done ala Shaft.
This isn't a show with a mind blowing story nor is it a generic battle anime where one enemy will pop up after the next.
Even if wild, the show managed to stay coherent and bring a dynamism and a chemistry that close to no other anime manage to do.

I agree that this anime is not for everybody; those that stick to convention and those with a closed mind might find the show appalling. Even if one was to accept it as it is, it might simply not coincide with their taste.

GuiltyKing said:
What is this show even about? I get it that SHAFT like to fuck around with their shows but I've got no idea where this mess of an anime is heading. Ugh...

This show is about the everyday life of a group of people centered around Sasami, bearer of the power of the goddess Amaterasu which can change reality according to Sasami's will.
It's only the fourth episode and I could already write much more about this show's characters and setting than I could for most show last year.

If you didn't enjoy the show up to now you ought well to drop it since it's pretty much set to continue being this way for the rest of the season.
Feb 2, 2013 7:00 PM

Apr 2009
6.92? Really? This show seems so divisive and im not seeing why. I haven't been lost as to whats happening every since they began explaining things in the beginning of the second episode.
Feb 2, 2013 7:05 PM

Oct 2011
So many "I don't know what to say" scene in this episode. This show is fun, yet so crazy on so many levels.
Aliens, Doraemon magic door, and jimmy hat ( didn't even know this term exist), and even the special forces appear. In the end, it was the arm who watched the video, and then turned into a rabbit, while Sasami gets her power back from Tsurugi.
Signature
Feb 2, 2013 7:38 PM

Feb 2012
Just when I thought the show couldn't get get anymore weirder..

Logic. Wuttt.
Feb 2, 2013 8:15 PM

Dec 2011
I have mixed feelings about this show, but well, at the very least it's entertaining me. And Sasami is adorable.
Feb 2, 2013 10:24 PM

Jan 2011
ah this is getting increasingly irritating. there isnt a stable storyline lol. sad to see amazing animation/art collaborate with a weak story
this is my god damn signature.
Feb 2, 2013 10:59 PM

Jan 2011
wailofthebanshee said:
ReaperCreeper said:
Can you imagine how the novel reads?
"And then a UFO crashed into the building from which Tama emerged holding an alien. A bunch of army guys then came and fought those shrine guys who cover their faces."
Sounds like something I randomly type out when I get bored writing an essay.

New to shaft? New to anime in general? Just starting to write essays in school?
You've got a long way to go, kid.

Nope been with all those for years now.
Feb 3, 2013 12:10 AM

Sep 2009
Man do I like this series. It's so unaccustomed to traditional Anime series even on SHAFT's level. The pacing jumps from normal to episodic in a moments notice and the Anime is self aware of it's lack of cohesion and it's audience's reaction to it. The icing on this cake is that the Anime totally doesn't give a f00k about either; ROFL.

Plus all these traditional "Anime fans" getting butt sore over something they can't come to comprehend mentally or emotionally only adds to my liking.
Feb 3, 2013 12:12 AM

Jan 2009
Until around 14 minutes into the episode, I was almost thinking this would be a normal episode (relatively speaking). But then everything just went haywire and I remembered that this shouldn't be watched while expecting anything even remotely resembling something normal.
Oh, well. ┐('~`;)┌
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Feb 3, 2013 1:52 AM
May 2011
How the fuck does one not like this?
-CrysFeb 3, 2013 1:58 AM
Rating things is overrated.
Feb 3, 2013 3:50 AM

Jan 2011
Shaft did it again!
Feb 3, 2013 5:03 AM

Feb 2011
I'm close to giving this show a 10.

This episode was just marvelous.
Feb 3, 2013 5:59 AM

Nov 2007
...:l this show is weird. Not sure I like it. It's a little too random. Like, it's not good for drama, comedy or even fanservice really? I think I'm just watching it cuz it's SHAFT and I like their experimental animation style :/

Feb 3, 2013 6:18 AM

Jul 2008
happyhellhound said:
...:l this show is weird. Not sure I like it. It's a little too random. Like, it's not good for drama, comedy or even fanservice really? I think I'm just watching it cuz it's SHAFT and I like their experimental animation style :/

This show isn't about fanservice, I laugh while watching it more than I did with most show last year and why the fuck are you expecting drama when the show isn't even halfway done.
Feb 3, 2013 6:27 AM

Sep 2012
Flawfinder said:
The dialogue in Sasami-San is bad. Really, really bad. Like Boondock Saints-level bad.
I wonder how much you understand what the dialogues are about? In fact I wonder how much the subbers understand the dialogues.

Did you get the reference to the famous actor Keisuke Noro when Tsurugi mentioned red helmet?

Did you get the reference to the "eiga dorobo", a character created for anti-movie-piracy campaign aired in theaters in Japan, when you watched the elder brother filming Sasami-san in this episode?

Did you get the reference to the famous anime and doujin chain, Tora no Ana, when Tsurugi described the store Sasami went to after the public bath?
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Feb 3, 2013 7:21 AM

Sep 2012
Yumekichi11 said:
What surprises the most is that Tsurugi despite her status WAS ABLE to take the powers of the Supreme Ruler. Could Tsurugi be a more powerful God than Amaterasu himself? It’s possible but then who is she of the all powerful beings?

Other than that I have the feeling Sasami is just being used by Tsurugi as a containment vessel for the powers of Amaterasu. Perhaps went wild and must be contained for good as there is nothing to calm his anger? Might be a good reason
Well, I guess it is a bit understandable that people miss it but in ep.3 who Tsurugi is and her relationship with Sasami was made pretty clear.

Tsurugi is the Supreme Goddess, Amaterasu, but she got lazy and, not happy with all the tedious task of maintaining and governing the world, she gave the necessary power to run the world to Ninigi and originally planned to just rest for a while. At the end Ninigi did not return the power to Amaterasu but instead used some special way (hinted as incest) to pass the power to his offspring. Since Amaterasu found that the world turned out to be doing fine enough, she just let it be. Thus the power of running the world passed from one generation to another, and at the end came to Sasami.

Though Sasami has the power to run the world, the supreme goddess is still Amaterasu, who is also Tsurugi, and so Tsurugi has vastly more power than Sasami and of course Sarcoma. Tsurugi can take back any power she gave out earlier. She made it clear in this episode that since she was not a hardworking god either and she trusted Sasami (as well as wanted to protect her peaceful life) she decided to let Sasami keep the power. I think you have mistaken that Sasami is Amaterasu herself, while in fact it is Tsurugi who is Amaterasu. Sasami is just a miko ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miko ) who inherited the power Amaterasu gave out to her ancestor so that she could slack off.

Yumekichi11 said:
About thee end, with Sasami’s part I conclude that Tsurugi saw that Sarcoma killed off lots of lives to get what it wanted while Tsurugi acknowledged Sasami as instead when causing trouble she does not go further nor is power hungry to use her powers. Unlike Sarcoma who was the opposite.
I don't think so. Sarcoma is a separate personality split from Sasami's own after long period of drug usage as an attempt by the shrine to control Sasami, but so far it has not left Sasami's body (until the incident in this episode, that is). I also do not see any mention in the anime that this sarcoma has done anything so bad as killing life. There is also no mention that sarcoma could control Sasami - all it could do is to control that extra hand to do things when Sasami was not noticing (like showing the report to Sasami's brother). At the end, sarcoma just got desperate about achieving her goal (to live a free life separate from Sasami) and tried to use her power to get what she wanted but she did not realize 1) Tsurugi is much more power than her 2) her doing so proves that she would abuse her power to seek to reach her goal and this clearly fell foul of Tsurugi/Amaterasu - yet that does not mean that sarcoma has previously abused that power before; she seems to only come to realize she also has that power just like Sasami in this episode.
symbvFeb 3, 2013 7:49 AM

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Feb 3, 2013 8:59 AM
Feb 2013
Every time they release a new episode, I love it even more! Of course I also got confused in the first episode, but from that explanation in the second, it was getting even better with each new episode. That's just my opinion. Almost forgot, today I was lying in my bed and looking at my curtain while thinking that phrase "I still will not approve of anything else other than incest!" Then I noticed that my curtain had those symbols of the opening.

I started watching the anime just 3 days ago, but every time I finished watching an episode, I read the wise words and theories of each of you in each "Thread". Today I wanted to interact and created an account here just for this.
Feb 3, 2013 10:01 AM

Nov 2011
This show is great. I also laughed a lot in this episode. Kana Asumi is very good as Sasami.

I was just laughing hysterically at the SWAT Team, Aliens, Shrine army, and gods all in one giant melee. So nuts.
neontasterFeb 3, 2013 10:07 AM
Feb 3, 2013 10:54 AM
Jan 2013
"Jimmy Hats" I wonder if that's a new pun for condoms?
Feb 3, 2013 11:07 AM

Sep 2007
I've never done drugs but I feel I need to check into rehab after watching this episode ...

Feb 3, 2013 11:54 AM

Oct 2010
symbv said:
Yumekichi11 said:
What surprises the most is that Tsurugi despite her status WAS ABLE to take the powers of the Supreme Ruler. Could Tsurugi be a more powerful God than Amaterasu himself? It’s possible but then who is she of the all powerful beings?

Other than that I have the feeling Sasami is just being used by Tsurugi as a containment vessel for the powers of Amaterasu. Perhaps went wild and must be contained for good as there is nothing to calm his anger? Might be a good reason
Well, I guess it is a bit understandable that people miss it but in ep.3 who Tsurugi is and her relationship with Sasami was made pretty clear.

Tsurugi is the Supreme Goddess, Amaterasu, but she got lazy and, not happy with all the tedious task of maintaining and governing the world, she gave the necessary power to run the world to Ninigi and originally planned to just rest for a while. At the end Ninigi did not return the power to Amaterasu but instead used some special way (hinted as incest) to pass the power to his offspring. Since Amaterasu found that the world turned out to be doing fine enough, she just let it be. Thus the power of running the world passed from one generation to another, and at the end came to Sasami.
That is understandable however I take it more as if the power is being still used in humans as vessels and not back to where it was to be it STILL REMAINS that Tsurugi is using humans and for that matter Sasami herself as a vessel to contain the power. Since Tsurugi like you mention does not want still, she must use a human as vessel that worked for a while to contain that power. HENCE! My standing stands as Sasami is being used as a vessel. Moreover it was said that Tsurugi is just a form of the Supreme God but it was never said she was actually it. She is just a vessel representing the supreme being. Hence I wondered how is it possible through such a Vessel to get or even have this power.
symbv said:
Though Sasami has the power to run the world, the supreme goddess is still Amaterasu, who is also Tsurugi, and so Tsurugi has vastly more power than Sasami and of course Sarcoma. Tsurugi can take back any power she gave out earlier. She made it clear in this episode that since she was not a hardworking god either and she trusted Sasami (as well as wanted to protect her peaceful life) she decided to let Sasami keep the power. I think you have mistaken that Sasami is Amaterasu herself, while in fact it is Tsurugi who is Amaterasu. Sasami is just a miko ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miko ) who inherited the power Amaterasu gave out to her ancestor so that she could slack off.
NOPE! I have not mistaken anything. I was just CHAOS stated by the confusion. I knew who was who. I was not sure of their vessel composition nor if they really were who they were or just figure vessels not being there but just controlling them like puppets to represent them.

The rest I understood.
Yumekichi11 said:
About thee end, with Sasami’s part I conclude that Tsurugi saw that Sarcoma killed off lots of lives to get what it wanted while Tsurugi acknowledged Sasami as instead when causing trouble she does not go further nor is power hungry to use her powers. Unlike Sarcoma who was the opposite.

symbv said:
I don't think so. Sarcoma is a separate personality split from Sasami's own after long period of drug usage as an attempt by the shrine to control Sasami, but so far it has not left Sasami's body (until the incident in this episode, that is). I also do not see any mention in the anime that this sarcoma has done anything so bad as killing life.
How can you assume it was done by the drugs. REJECTED! The thing grew due to a illness that was formed inside of the one person the drugs were used on. A DNA mutation that sprouted with time into a Cancer as they show it somewhat.

Because Sarcoma itself is a disease it can be attributed that it killed many lives itself due to being a plague that kills the system. YOU GET THAT? That's why it was deemed as having killed life a lot in the past as each human it was in it killed.
symbv said:
There is also no mention that sarcoma could control Sasami - all it could do is to control that extra hand to do things when Sasami was not noticing (like showing the report to Sasami's brother).
Yes there was. Why else would you bind something with a seal? Other than hiding its appearance that is.

You have no idea what possession does and no idea how it can affect people. You have just taken what is shown to you and DID NOT LOOK BEYOND! Look Sarcoma can control Sasami. It can do so by using a power that UNDERMINES her will. It's that simple. The evil God thing is a good example. Else she would have long ago been able to go outside.

It's only after she noticed of her control of the power she took it back. Still goes back that the power by making her not notice can in fact control her. It may be able to even summon Evil Gods.
symbv said:
At the end, sarcoma just got desperate about achieving her goal (to live a free life separate from Sasami) and tried to use her power to get what she wanted but she did not realize 1) Tsurugi is much more power than her 2) her doing so proves that she would abuse her power to seek to reach her goal and this clearly fell foul of Tsurugi/Amaterasu - yet that does not mean that sarcoma has previously abused that power before; she seems to only come to realize she also has that power just like Sasami in this episode.
Does not matter. Sarcoma still abused the power and got punished for it.

What's your point with this?

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Feb 3, 2013 12:08 PM

Nov 2011
Baddie007 said:

It's actually a very old term. That was the joke. Tsurugi has been around forever so she used a really outdated term.
Feb 3, 2013 6:23 PM

Sep 2012
Yumekichi11 said:
That is understandable however I take it more as if the power is being still used in humans as vessels and not back to where it was to be it STILL REMAINS that Tsurugi is using humans and for that matter Sasami herself as a vessel to contain the power. Since Tsurugi like you mention does not want still, she must use a human as vessel that worked for a while to contain that power. HENCE! My standing stands as Sasami is being used as a vessel.
Did I say that you were wrong to say Sasami was some kind of vessel? My post addresses mainly the points you said " Could Tsurugi be a more powerful God than Amaterasu himself?" and "Perhaps went wild and must be contained for good as there is nothing to calm his anger". I was in reply to your speculations stated above. And as a matter of fact, it was stated in ep.3 already by Sasami herself that she is a vessel, so I don't see why you seem to think I am objecting to that.

Yumekichi11 said:
Moreover it was said that Tsurugi is just a form of the Supreme God but it was never said she was actually it. She is just a vessel representing the supreme being.
You should watch Ep.3 again, it is stated clearly that Tsurugi is Amaterasu the Supreme God. Tsurugi even talked about her own experience of running away in Amano-Iwato, hiding away until got pulled back out again. Heck, it was even stated again in the ED.

Yumekichi11 said:
]How can you assume it was done by the drugs.
Stated in ep.3 as well. This time by the extra hand itself that it is a split personality from Sasami's own personality because of the drug provided by the shrine. It is not something I made up myself.

Yumekichi11 said:
Because Sarcoma itself is a disease it can be attributed that it killed many lives itself due to being a plague that kills the system. YOU GET THAT? That's why it was deemed as having killed life a lot in the past as each human it was in it killed.
I don't even know what you are talking here. What lives? What system? Here sarcoma is something that splits from Sasami's personality but stays inside Sasami. It is not even said in the anime that it is a disease. Sarcoma is just a name given by Sasami to describe that extra hand when she found it difficult to explain to her brother the situation, and the name stayed. You just used the name "sarcoma" to draw conclusion from the word itself, not from what is shown in the anime.

Yumekichi11 said:
Why else would you bind something with a seal? Other than hiding its appearance that is.
I see nothing that the seal does except stopping the extra hand from showing up.

Yumekichi11 said:
You have no idea what possession does and no idea how it can affect people. You have just taken what is shown to you and DID NOT LOOK BEYOND! Look Sarcoma can control Sasami. It can do so by using a power that UNDERMINES her will. It's that simple. The evil God thing is a good example. Else she would have long ago been able to go outside.
You seem to just want to believe that possession has taken place, but there is no such proof or evidence that it happened in the anime.

If you want to talk about Sasami going outside, it was explained in ep.3 (again) that it was the unintended consequences of her not realizing her own power so some "evil gods" found it easy to stop her from going out, perhaps so that she would not interfere with them. As soon as Sasami knew she is actually the one who has the power in her, she can go freely because she knows she can get the gods to do her bid and not stop her from leaving home. However that does not have to do with sarcoma or possession or Sasami's will being undermined or controlled.

Yumekichi11 said:
To elaborate my point when I said that I do not see there is any indication in the anime that sarcoma killed off many lives in the past. Sarcoma did not realize she has any of Amaterasu's power until her confrontation with Tsurugi.
symbvFeb 3, 2013 11:06 PM

Feb 3, 2013 6:29 PM

Jul 2012
This anime's score is under 7?
MAL, I'm disappointed!
Feb 3, 2013 7:19 PM

Oct 2012
Funny episode, but did not expect that Stephen King twist in the ending, but I learned what jimmy hats are:)
Feb 3, 2013 10:51 PM

Jul 2012
Will keep watching for the randomness.
My Anime Blog: http://www.Entravity.com/
Episodic overviews of the latest anime.

Feb 3, 2013 11:10 PM

Oct 2010
symbv said:
Yumekichi11 said:
That is understandable however I take it more as if the power is being still used in humans as vessels and not back to where it was to be it STILL REMAINS that Tsurugi is using humans and for that matter Sasami herself as a vessel to contain the power. Since Tsurugi like you mention does not want still, she must use a human as vessel that worked for a while to contain that power. HENCE! My standing stands as Sasami is being used as a vessel.
Did I say that you were wrong to say Sasami was some kind of vessel? My post addresses mainly the points you said " Could Tsurugi be a more powerful God than Amaterasu himself?" and "Perhaps went wild and must be contained for good as there is nothing to calm his anger". I was in reply to your speculations stated above. And as a matter of fact, it was stated in ep.3 already by Sasami herself that she is a vessel, so I don't see why you seem to think I am objecting to that.
It looked to me like you were, that's all.
symbv said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Moreover it was said that Tsurugi is just a form of the Supreme God but it was never said she was actually it. She is just a vessel representing the supreme being.
You should watch Ep.3 again, it is stated clearly that Tsurugi is Amaterasu the Supreme God. Tsurugi even talked about her own experience of running away in Amano-Iwato, hiding in the cave until got pulled back out again. Heck, it was even stated again in the ED.
I don't remember that. Perhaps I should check again.
symbv said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Stated in ep.3 as well. This time by the extra hand itself that it is a split personality from Sasami's own personality because of the drug provided by the shrine. It is not something I made up myself.
Does not make sense. It says that BUT YOU have to deduct and be SMART ABOUT IT that the drug in fact evolved into a disease mutate with the powers of Amaterasu and the personality of Sasami. You still don't get that NOT ALL IN ANIMES is said. You yourself need to conclude.
symbv said:
Yumekichi11 said:
I don't even know what you are talking here. What lives? What system? Here sarcoma is something that splits from Sasami's personality but stays inside Sasami. It is not even said in the anime that it is a disease. Sarcoma is just a name given by Sasami to describe that extra hand when she found it difficult to explain to her brother the situation, and the name stayed. You just used the name "sarcoma" to draw conclusion from the word itself, not from what is shown in the anime.
System refers to human body. Lives refers to other hosts that had it before.

It's quite well shown that it's some sort of lump on Sasami's body. The father detached it and it was shown it evolved then.
symbv said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Why else would you bind something with a seal? Other than hiding its appearance that is.
I see nothing that the seal does except stopping the extra hand from showing up.
You should also note the seal is make sure the hand does not control and to seal it. Making it not appear is one factor of it.
symbv said:
Yumekichi11 said:
To elaborate my point when I said that I do not see there is any indication in the anime that sarcoma killed off many lives in the past. Sarcoma did not realize she has any of Amaterasu's power until her confrontation with Tsurugi.
She did realize it before. Where does it say it was only realized at that point?

Edit: removed deleted post quote
koleareFeb 5, 2013 12:49 AM

Feb 3, 2013 11:51 PM

Sep 2012
Yumekichi11 said:
symbv said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Does not make sense. It says that BUT YOU have to deduct and be SMART ABOUT IT that the drug in fact evolved into a disease mutate with the powers of Amaterasu and the personality of Sasami. You still don't get that NOT ALL IN ANIMES is said. You yourself need to conclude.
And my conclusion is DO NOT try to get more than what you are shown in the anime. Even if it turns out to be caused by something other than drugs provided by the shrine later in the show, at this point it is just nothing more than speculation on your side. Currently what we see is that the drugs caused sarcoma to develop in Sasami, regardless of whether you think it makes sense or not.

Yumekichi11 said:
]System refers to human body. Lives refers to other hosts that had it before.
Then it is just a speculation from you. From what is shown in anime so far, it is created within Sasami because of the drugs she took over time and has not resided in any other host.

Yumekichi11 said:

It's quite well shown that it's some sort of lump on Sasami's body. The father detached it and it was shown it evolved then.
It is not father detaching it but more like sarcoma took the chance of Sasami's being stabbed to escape from Sasami's body.

Yumekichi11 said:
You should also note the seal is make sure the hand does not control and to seal it. Making it not appear is one factor of it.
Again your speculation. No such thing is shown in the anime.

Yumekichi11 said:
]She did realize it before. Where does it say it was only realized at that point?
Just before she started to use the power to try to get Tsurugi to back off from her. My question back to you: where did it show that sarcoma realized she had Amaterasu power before?

Feb 4, 2013 12:26 AM

Jun 2012
joshua_mai said:
This anime's score is under 7?
MAL, I'm disappointed!

Yeah I would never have predicted this show would be rated so low. Additionally, the score keeps going down, dropping from 3095 overall just a week ago.

It should at least be at 1,300 in my opinion. Personally, I think 550-625 would be ideal, based off the potential of the show and the funny moments so far.
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Feb 4, 2013 12:31 AM

May 2012
I'm always lost watching this anime, can't get into it. Won't drop doe.
Feb 4, 2013 6:27 AM

Jul 2009
After Hare Hare Yukai, Onii-chan now does the camrip dance... Love it! :D
Feb 4, 2013 8:35 AM

Jun 2012
I'm really liking this show. Even though the humor can be a bit outlandish at times I still can't help but find it funny. I also really like that the show feels unique as opposed to so many anime this season that simply feel like they have the same common themes that so many other shows contain. I couldn't help but laugh when they showed the video of her walking into the drug store asking to buy "jimmy hats" as well as when she went to the bookstore and started looking at the moe incest manga.
Feb 4, 2013 1:05 PM
Feb 2013
That gas was so strong that made ​​Sarcoma go to school instead of Sasami (who was in the hospital). If a gas that erases memories made ​​her act exactly like Sasami should act, it can only mean one thing ... Sarcoma is also Sasami, more specifically, it is the original. The purpose of the drugs was to Sasami do not want to use his powers to her own benefit, and it is said that her personality was divided at that time (of the drugs), that does not mean that the original Sasami is Sarcoma? She wants to use the powers, but Sasami is exactly like the temple wanted = Don't want to benefit herself from the powers. I seriously hope that I'm wrong with this... Shaft.
SonnosukeFeb 4, 2013 1:09 PM
Feb 4, 2013 2:36 PM

Jan 2008
So fucking random lmao. The UFO and aliens were just random as hell. Loving this series.
Feb 4, 2013 4:45 PM

Oct 2010
symbv said:
Yumekichi11 said:
symbv said:
Yumekichi11 said:
And my conclusion is DO NOT try to get more than what you are shown in the anime. Even if it turns out to be caused by something other than drugs provided by the shrine later in the show, at this point it is just nothing more than speculation on your side. Currently what we see is that the drugs caused sarcoma to develop in Sasami, regardless of whether you think it makes sense or not.
It does not matter for I think I know better than the creator therefore I think I am more right than that person.
symbv said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Then it is just a speculation from you. From what is shown in anime so far, it is created within Sasami because of the drugs she took over time and has not resided in any other host.
It's sound speculation and since I am sure of myself in knowing what the creator thinks, this is what I though he did. PROVE ME WRONG! Find and talk to him!
symbv said:
Yumekichi11 said:
It is not father detaching it but more like sarcoma took the chance of Sasami's being stabbed to escape from Sasami's body.
No! He detached it with his hand and ripped apart. ARE YOU BLIND?
symbv said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Again I know better than the creator therefore PROVE ME WRONG or I am right by default.
symbv said:
Yumekichi11 said:
]She did realize it before. Where does it say it was only realized at that point?
Just before she started to use the power to try to get Tsurugi to back off from her. My question back to you: where did it show that sarcoma realized she had Amaterasu power before?
It was insinuated that already as it was with Sasami it knew. Just that due to Sasami's body it could not release them. When Sasami's body remembered more it triggered memory whom affected Sarcoma's powers.

Once PROVE ME WRONG or please I am right and nothing you will say changes that.

Feb 4, 2013 5:10 PM

Jul 2008
Yumekichi11 said:
symbv said:
Yumekichi11 said:
symbv said:
Yumekichi11 said:
It does not matter for I think I know better than the creator therefore I think I am more right than that person.
symbv said:
Yumekichi11 said:
It's sound speculation and since I am sure of myself in knowing what the creator thinks, this is what I though he did. PROVE ME WRONG! Find and talk to him!
symbv said:
Yumekichi11 said:
No! He detached it with his hand and ripped apart. ARE YOU BLIND?
symbv said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Again I know better than the creator therefore PROVE ME WRONG or I am right by default.
symbv said:
Yumekichi11 said:
It was insinuated that already as it was with Sasami it knew. Just that due to Sasami's body it could not release them. When Sasami's body remembered more it triggered memory whom affected Sarcoma's powers.

Once PROVE ME WRONG or please I am right and nothing you will say changes that.

I must ask you to stop here.
Any further and this will be beyond stupid.
Feb 5, 2013 10:35 AM

May 2008
neontaster said:
Baddie007 said:

It's actually a very old term. That was the joke. Tsurugi has been around forever so she used a really outdated term.

So even I was right to assume she meant condoms.

Also..what the fuck just happened.

I honestly think if I were high, this series would make a lot more sense.

Probably not.

Feb 5, 2013 3:00 PM

Nov 2011
Eh... this show, when compared with a lot of "abstract concept" shows, is preposterously easy to follow.

Actually, I hesitate to even call it abstract, since everything thus far has been spelled out in bold letters.
Feb 5, 2013 8:17 PM

May 2011
I like how it was all - what the fuck is going on over here until the last minute where they finally explain everything. Damn there was some random ass shit going on lmao.
Feb 5, 2013 10:35 PM

Aug 2011
like the quirky randomness of the show, and the cyborg girl is awesome.
Feb 6, 2013 3:25 AM

Feb 2012
I thought episode 1 was random, this episode ended up been more than that.
Feb 6, 2013 8:11 AM

Jan 2011
This was strange as usual with this show, but it was really enjoyable.
I'm looking forward to more of this, although the story forces me to use my brain. Definitely not something to watch when I'm tired.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Feb 6, 2013 7:25 PM

Feb 2012
I probably shouldn't watch this in the middle of night while I'm almost falling asleep, thank god Tsurugi explains all that shit that is happening.
Feb 7, 2013 11:15 AM

May 2011
Still needs better writing, but I suppose it was sort of fun.
Feb 8, 2013 11:56 PM

Oct 2010
with most of the show's secrets revealed, Shatf is doing a good job keeping the story interesting and mysterious. ^^
Feb 9, 2013 5:34 AM

Feb 2012
it was ok
Feb 9, 2013 11:46 AM

May 2012
It is really confusing and too random.. but i have to admit i really like this. It's super entertaining with unique characters.. I definitely like Kagami.. Awesome robot girl..
Feb 10, 2013 2:09 PM

Mar 2008
morshuwarrior said:
I'm close to giving this show a 10.

This episode was just marvelous.

This!
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sasami-san@Ganbaranai Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 10, 2013

381 by Infrasoul »»
Jan 24, 8:13 PM

Poll: » Sasami-san@Ganbaranai Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2013

140 by Tsinelas »»
Dec 10, 2023 8:14 PM

Poll: » Sasami-san@Ganbaranai Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2013

68 by Tsinelas »»
Dec 9, 2023 11:31 PM

Poll: » Sasami-san@Ganbaranai Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

symbv - Mar 14, 2013

79 by Tsinelas »»
Dec 8, 2023 10:41 PM

Poll: » Sasami-san@Ganbaranai Episode 9 Discussion

tsubasalover - Mar 7, 2013

49 by Tsinelas »»
Dec 5, 2023 1:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.