Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jan 26, 2013 3:10 PM

Jan 2008
Oh god, the fight scene was so embarrassing to watch. Somehow managed to not fast-forward through it.

The JoJo part was hilarious.
Jan 26, 2013 3:24 PM
Jul 2018
Wow Great Episode and Dam Gurl the Anti-Love is starting to wear off LOL

Jan 26, 2013 3:30 PM

Mar 2011
Did I mention that the plot is complete shit?
Jan 26, 2013 3:33 PM

Jul 2012
InfiniteRyvius said:

No need to restate the obvious.
Jan 26, 2013 3:39 PM

May 2011
Tamura Yukari is really growing synonymous with complicated !evil" characters to me. Rika, Bernkastel, now Masuzu... she seems to fit these roles all too well. :D

Marow said:
Chiwa should just win this.

Please.

Agreed! It'll probably end like all the generic harem animes though, sadly. It's a shame, the beginning looked interesting. But let's wait and see, I guess.
VokocaJan 26, 2013 3:45 PM
Jan 26, 2013 3:39 PM

Apr 2012
Easily the best episode so far, though that's not saying much given how bad most of them were. This episode still failed with how many cliches they blatantly tossed around, especially with the Sakigami fight scene and the last scene with the shower-cooking love triangle nonsense. But the chuunibyou scene and the Jojo reference were definitely the highlights of this episode. Self-insert male lead finally proves himself to be more than capable given the chance and the kiss wasn't (too) flaunted or long-delayed until the last episode or something.

(6/10) - decent overall, and was quite entertaining though still being grounded in a bunch of stereotypes. I hope future episodes are like this one, but it seems unlikely with the necessary love triangle drama they'll have to force out in the coming episodes. Still at a (4/10) overall for this series.
Jan 26, 2013 3:51 PM

Feb 2012
Why are the bad thing always happening to poor little Chiwa, can't something bad hit that white haired bitch. :/

Glad to see Eita went to save Chiwa and left Masuzu behind, even tho he got all his shit snapped.
Jan 26, 2013 3:56 PM

Aug 2012
This episode really was a rollercoaster, taking me up and down, and I didn't even have the time to pick sides.

The intentions of Masuzu are unclear to me.. of course I'm expecting that she's building up real feelings for Eita, but speculating is all I can do.

If this harem situation will grow in size even more.. I'm not sure if I can handle all the different personalities to like. I don't dislike Chiwa. Same with Masuzu or Keita..

Nopan, you sly anime, you did it again.
Jan 26, 2013 4:00 PM

Jan 2011
For the guys who read the wrong subtitles for "kanojo"

Kanojo could be girlfriend or "she" but in this episode the term would have made more sense for girlfriend
this is my god damn signature.
Jan 26, 2013 4:36 PM

May 2011
Looks like this anime is finally going into harem mode. About damn time.
Jan 26, 2013 4:49 PM

Mar 2011
ihateeveryone said:
InfiniteRyvius said:

No need to restate the obvious.

You would have thought that but with what I've been reading.....
Jan 26, 2013 5:11 PM

Jan 2013
Lol funny how fast the antilove wore off. Now lets see who wins, onvm this bit seems to be four girls, or if we are left with an ending like Infinte Stratos where nothing is solved.
RedArmyShogunJan 26, 2013 5:21 PM
Jan 26, 2013 5:44 PM
Jun 2008
that kiss follow by the same phrase taken from Dio from Jojo series
Jan 26, 2013 5:45 PM

Sep 2012
InfiniteRyvius said:

Nobody watches generic harem anime for the plot.
Jan 26, 2013 5:53 PM

May 2011
Wild_Boy said:
InfiniteRyvius said:

This guy gets it.
Jan 26, 2013 6:21 PM

Oct 2010
ushioxo said:
This episode was very awkward to watch. It also made me hate Masuzu even more. 3/5

InfiniteRyvius said:
That was kinda poor. The pacing for that scene was all off, and the exchange between Silver and MC was just unpleasant. I personally would have found myself wanting to punch her.

I'll put it bluntly, I hate this show, and it pisses me off when they reference Jojo. It's the characters, my god I just hate them.

AND THE NEW HAREM MEMBERS ARE COMING NEXT EPISODE!! FUCK THIS!

X10A_Freedom said:
WrathSC said:
i cant figure out Masuzu at all lol

Me neither! That's why I love the show and Masuzu.

What? She's incredibly easy to see through, she has about as much depth a puddle.

Ramkec said:
Why are the bad thing always happening to poor little Chiwa, can't something bad hit that white haired bitch. :/

Glad to see Eita went to save Chiwa and left Masuzu behind, even tho he got all his shit snapped.

Don't worry,Masuzu will be more likable as the series goes on.(from light novel)
although she act bitchy in these episodes.
groundfishJan 26, 2013 6:25 PM
Signature Removed
Jan 26, 2013 6:36 PM

Mar 2011
kenshin_sama said:
Wild_Boy said:
InfiniteRyvius said:

This guy gets it.

I'd agree with you on this one, and wouldn't bother complaining, but this series is fucking pretentious and it annoys me. It's crude attempts at gaining favour through referencing Jojo also irritate me.

groundfish said:
Don't worry, Masuzu will be more likable as the series goes on (from light novel) although she act bitchy in these episodes.

I already knew that. Like, I'm not sure if you think this is a surprising plot development, but I could have told you that at around episode 2, if not 1, it depends when I found out she was a bitch currently.

I would spoiler what's going to happen, but everyone knows;

1)Two people "hate love"
2) They become fake couple
3) Childhood friend becomes jealous
4) "I hate love" girl starts falling for MC
5) More harem girls are introduced.
6) Do pretty much squat to resolve anything for 5 episodes, focusing mostly on harem comedy, however throw in the occasional hint of development of "I hate love" girl's feelings for MC
7) Have a conflict fairly near end where someone confesses or "I hate love" girl reveals why she hates love and/or finally realizes she loves MC
8) Conflict resolves, at this stage I couldn't say how.
9) THE END.

Something like that?
Jan 26, 2013 7:05 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
InfiniteRyvius said:
School Days?

*SLAP*

Sorry, couldn't resist.
Jan 26, 2013 7:06 PM

Oct 2011
StreetSmartz said:
For the guys who read the wrong subtitles for "kanojo"

Kanojo could be girlfriend or "she" but in this episode the term would have made more sense for girlfriend

Right, the same goes for "Akuma" it is used for "Devil" not bitch, which fansubbers put.
Jan 26, 2013 7:27 PM

Jun 2010
Natsukawa Mazusu. Once a bitch always a bitch.

Chiwa for Best Girl.

Jan 26, 2013 7:40 PM

Sep 2012
InfiniteRyvius said:
kenshin_sama said:
Wild_Boy said:
InfiniteRyvius said:

This guy gets it.

I'd agree with you on this one, and wouldn't bother complaining, but this series is fucking pretentious and it annoys me. It's crude attempts at gaining favour through referencing Jojo also irritate me.

groundfish said:
Don't worry, Masuzu will be more likable as the series goes on (from light novel) although she act bitchy in these episodes.

I already knew that. Like, I'm not sure if you think this is a surprising plot development, but I could have told you that at around episode 2, if not 1, it depends when I found out she was a bitch currently.

1)Two people "hate love"
6) Do pretty much squat to resolve anything for 5 episodes, focusing mostly on harem comedy, however throw in the occasional hint of development of "I hate love" girl's feelings for MC
7) Have a conflict fairly near end where someone confesses or "I hate love" girl reveals why she hates love and/or finally realizes she loves MC
9) THE END.

Something like that?

For the record, I don't like this series either, but I think it's funny that you call it pretentious. Looking at your posts for this thread and how lowly you seem to rate every damn show, you are the pretentious one here. You probably think you're some hot shit, don't you? Why spread hate everywhere? Just let people enjoy the show. If you want to voice your opinion then do it in a respectful way or shut the fuck up.
Jan 26, 2013 7:47 PM

Dec 2011
Highlights of the episode for me:
Eita talking about how wrong is Masuzu when it comes to Chiwa,
and the damn kiss! Ooh.

Also, he mentioned the title of the series.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 26, 2013 7:52 PM

Oct 2010
InfiniteRyvius said:
kenshin_sama said:
Wild_Boy said:
InfiniteRyvius said:

This guy gets it.

groundfish said:

1)Two people "hate love"
9) THE END.

Something like that?

ya most harem will develop like that.
However,what am I saying was,at current point at novel,I found that Masuzu has her sad story and also despite she acts like bitch but actually deep in heart,she has very cute personality(tsun-dere like behaviour,easily blush).I dunno for others,but for me,it was like that..........
Signature Removed
Jan 26, 2013 8:19 PM

Oct 2011
5/5 purley for the JoJo refrence haha!
SO good!
Jan 26, 2013 8:46 PM

Jul 2011
Can't say how many times I LOLed this episode , but there were quite a few ones.

and Finally the ex-girlfriend comes into play... mwuahaha...
Jan 26, 2013 8:53 PM

Dec 2012
TheJayP said:
InfiniteRyvius said:
kenshin_sama said:
Wild_Boy said:
InfiniteRyvius said:

This guy gets it.

groundfish said:

1)Two people "hate love"
9) THE END.

Something like that?

For the record, I don't like this series either, but I think it's funny that you call it pretentious. Looking at your posts for this thread and how lowly you seem to rate every damn show, you are the pretentious one here. You probably think you're some hot shit, don't you? Why spread hate everywhere? Just let people enjoy the show. If you want to voice your opinion then do it in a respectful way or shut the fuck up.

^ This
people ranting over this, no one is fucking forcing you nor the writers of the show will quit thier job if some brat outside of thier audience hate it.....
state your opnion in a respectful way or fuck off
Jan 26, 2013 9:59 PM

Jan 2010
Hybridbloodszak said:
Quite the episode that was shown this week. While Chiwa is supposed to be the more likable and "main" heroine I'm drawn to Masuzu Natsukawa's complexity in this whole thing. First that conversation between Eita and her revealed something quite dark about her, we knew she hated love but to what extent I didn't have a grasp until this week. Her wanting to make Chiwa cynical about love by not doing anything when the date was being an asshole to Chiwa I found quite startling. Then when Eita said how even though Masuzu and him are the same but it's not right to force their ideals on the others really got her thinking which I don't want to say is love but definitely confused her at the time. She confused me even more when she kissed Eita; Masuzu quite the unpredictable one. I want to see more of her true self and how she ticks. After Eita's actions this week it seems she "might" have actually fallen for him but I'd like to think she knows better.

As for Chiwa it's great her resolve for Eita is strengthened as a result from the Sakagami ordeal. Now it's just up to Eita to stop being a clueless baka. Normally his ignorance of Chiwa's feelings would frustrate me but that fact he's perceptive on literally EVERTHING( Masuzu, life etc) but her I'm okay with. He can pick up on the unsaid things which is why other harem leads tend to piss me off because they tend to have aspergers when it comes to love.

I think that Masuzu doesn't particularly like herself, and this is what drives her cynical attitude and actions. I imagine that in a future episode, we'll get a flashback that will show us some terrible incident from her past (sigh). (Will Sakagami be part of the flashback? Sigh.) I think there's a good person buried beneath the dreck and ironically, it might be that she's getting the opportunity to be a truly manipulative and evil bitch that enables her see the light. (By the way, was it really Masuzu that threw the stick?)

Chiwa's actually kind of charming when she's not morose and depressed. It was good to see her throw down the gauntlet to herself about not letting Masuzu have Eita. I guess his actions re-kindled the burning, fighting fighter within her.

I'm really impressed with the performances of both their seiyuu. They are doing great jobs with challenging roles. It's not a surprise from Yukarin but this is really Akasaki's first major role and she's nailing it (and this may end up being my favourite of Yukarin's roles). And kudos to the show's creators who have made a rich, interesting and fun show out of a stock situation. This has to be the best show of the season.
Jan 26, 2013 10:02 PM

Jan 2013
I laughed so hard at this 'Burning Fighting Fighter' scene, so my parents waked up. It was funny how Eita have done it with such a serious face. Ooo.. And it was nice to see Chiwa kicking asses of those guys.

I still don't understand Masuzu..

Mockman said:
By the way, was it really Masuzu that threw the stick?

I think that this was Himeka. Also i think that when Eita said 'She's watching' he meant her.
MortiferJan 26, 2013 10:12 PM
Jan 26, 2013 10:12 PM

Jun 2012
kenshin_sama said:
Wild_Boy said:
InfiniteRyvius said:

This guy gets it.

Yup, when you watch a anime like this you should know what your getting into.(I actually enjoy anime like this)
Glad I got past the part iv been dreading because it sad, actually not as bad as I though it would be. It was more depressing in the manga in my opinion. I'm actually enjoying this anime more than I though I would. The ending of this episode was funny.
5/5
If strength is justice, then is powerlessness a crime?

Jan 26, 2013 10:15 PM

Sep 2010
I really love that opening... C:
Jan 26, 2013 10:36 PM

Dec 2012
I really hope this anime could cover vol 4 LN
but meh, seeing the slow pace like this I doubt about it.
Jan 26, 2013 11:33 PM

Jul 2010
X10A_Freedom said:
WrathSC said:
i cant figure out Masuzu at all lol

Me neither! That's why I love the show and Masuzu.

Seconding this. She shows her mysterious & twisted personality with elegant, which makes her interesting. The JoJo reference also made me smile.
Jan 26, 2013 11:45 PM

Jul 2012
The burning fighting fighter scene was painful to watch, its always so painful to watch someone humiliate themselves.
I like this show, but with how Eita is and based on the OP and ED I'm terrified this will turn into a harem where nothing really gets resolved in the end, especially since the source material is ongoing.
God I hope I'm wrong.
QuiGonJonJan 26, 2013 11:50 PM

If you really want to fit in, just put Legend of the Galactic Heroes in your top 5 and have it be the only 10-rated anime in your list.
Jan 26, 2013 11:49 PM

Jul 2012
InfiniteRyvius said:
kenshin_sama said:
Wild_Boy said:
InfiniteRyvius said:

This guy gets it.

groundfish said:

1)Two people "hate love"
9) THE END.

Something like that?

This is brilliant.
You seriously just reset all my expectations for this show, and now it would be almost impossible for me to be disappointed.
Thank you good sir.

If you really want to fit in, just put Legend of the Galactic Heroes in your top 5 and have it be the only 10-rated anime in your list.
Jan 26, 2013 11:59 PM

Jul 2009
jeez. this guy got his ass wooped. at least punch the guy in the shin and do some crazy shit -- well, biting would count as crazy.
Jan 27, 2013 12:01 AM

Jan 2013
The end was madness >.<
Jan 27, 2013 12:02 AM

Dec 2012
ihateeveryone said:
My opinion on this episode as told to my Skype friend.

i feel bad for OLEMON lol.
Jan 27, 2013 12:15 AM

Jun 2009
Can't watch the whole episode without pausing quite a few times. That was embarrassingly awkward.
Jan 27, 2013 12:27 AM

Nov 2011
Do you know how many times i was screaming "punch him already"?

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Jan 27, 2013 12:32 AM

Oct 2011
Knew it wasn't gonna be a happy ending with Chiwa and Masuzu had something to do with it.

That last scene felt like Eita was cheating LOL.

Also I don't want to be around that white haired bitch. Such a manipulator
Jan 27, 2013 1:38 AM

Apr 2011
Masuzu u mothar fuk u biiiitccchhh.
"Ogon’ po gotovnosti!"
Jan 27, 2013 2:13 AM
Aug 2011
Eita was badass even though he got his own ass handed to him and was saved by the girl he was trying to protect.

Also, Masuzu still being the best girl as always.

I really hope next week is good. Hopefully the other 2 girls don't spoil all the goodness of the show.

DIO/5
Jan 27, 2013 2:35 AM
Nov 2012
i hated the silver haired girl too... she seems really evil but when you know the reason why she is like that (read the light novel)... you will pity her...... you will really hate her at first but after awhile you will root for her.. but i doubt that the anime can cover the whole light novel...and I can feel that the anime seems to be unclear who will be the ending girl.. i can feel a harem end :(
Jan 27, 2013 2:37 AM

Oct 2012
This show has the same problem as all harems, it's annoying. I like romance anime but the Japanese always make it the same.
He could have just got Chiwa out of the situation without getting his arse kicked and looking like a fool with his parallel powers thing. I wish he wasn't the typical dense male lead type as well, it would be better if he was at least a little aware of what's going on, it would be interesting to see how he makes decisions.
Jan 27, 2013 2:45 AM

Dec 2012
rul said:
This show has the same problem as all harems, it's annoying. I like romance anime but the Japanese always make it the same.
He could have just got Chiwa out of the situation without getting his arse kicked and looking like a fool with his parallel powers thing. I wish he wasn't the typical dense male lead type as well, it would be better if he was at least a little aware of what's going on, it would be interesting to see how he makes decisions.

sadly yea :(
Jan 27, 2013 3:10 AM

Mar 2011
Cratex said:
InfiniteRyvius said:
School Days?

*SLAP*

Sorry, couldn't resist.

80% of harem anime could be improved by having a School Days ending. That said, if they all had it, it'd get old fairly quickly..... maybe?

TheJayP said:

I don't lowly rate every show, a mere glance at my ratings would tell you that much, I would grant you however that I only talk about the shows I don't like on this particular forum, that's because I like venting my thoughts of the show, and I can do it better in place where people like it.

I think I'm hot shit? How quaint. "I should just let people enjoy the show"? Why? What obligation do I have to not voice my opinion, and let's face it, although the "the plot is shit" comment is short and doesn't contribute much, it's not any worse than 40% on the posts here that go "OMG love this episode ____ is so cool!". They voiced their opinion, I voiced mine. Let's face it, do you think they'll change their opinion of the show because of me? No, their enjoyment shall not be affected, so what's the harm? I have insulted their tastes obviously, but people will probably be able to deal with the insult. My post is no less respectful than anyone else's minus the swearing, but then if I'd said "The plot is atrocious" I imagine you'd have still been upset.

QuiGonJon said:
This is brilliant.
You seriously just reset all my expectations for this show, and now it would be almost impossible for me to be disappointed.
Thank you good sir.

Why shucks.
Jan 27, 2013 3:54 AM

Nov 2012
Am I the only one who got a boner when Masuzu said "Kyaaa! Ecchi!"?
Jan 27, 2013 4:00 AM
Jun 2008
so eita & masuzu watching to see how chiwa's date going to be but the date is turned to be no good bet & chiwa got used a meal ticket money.

give got eita while masuzu being bit troll on it indeed eita is screw it rescue chiwa now give going burning flame but eita been "got" beaten.

til a stick flying chiwa grab it pwn'd the bullies & save eita all good give masuzu being masuzu get a kiss of eita.

next day eita is now a battlefield cause masuzu & chiwa want eita & a "black hair girl" put a letter for someone?
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Jan 27, 2013 6:05 AM

Sep 2012
Eita = Togashi Yuuta the 2nd
Chiwa = best orange ever
Natsukawa = evil sadist bitch
Himeka = ..........
Ai = strawberry

in the future, there will be Orange vs. Strawberry
Jan 27, 2013 6:07 AM

Dec 2007
ihateeveryone said:
My opinion on this episode as told to my Skype friend.

I think this is more entertaining than the episode itself.

I was annoyed at the white haired btch for being, what else, a bitch. I didn't like Chiwa's character from the start. And Eita-kun, why humiliate yourself? He could've done something else that didn't involve making an ass out of himself. I wanted it to be over already.

I idk why I'm still watching this show.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2013

471 by Apratim »»
Apr 7, 11:00 AM

Poll: » Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 16, 2013

171 by Apratim »»
Apr 3, 10:24 AM

Poll: » Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2013

159 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 28, 8:38 AM

Poll: » Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2013

168 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 27, 7:40 PM

Poll: » Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2013

150 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 27, 6:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.