Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (15) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »
Dec 23, 2012 12:05 PM

May 2012
AmberFebruary said:
the thing with your reasoning is your working backwards. your interpreting a scene to complement your target goal. that is that he may have reloaded the gun. giving yourself self-gratification
now interpreting it as it happens, as them not showing him reload the gun, you have a senile cyborg-kun trying to kill w/ shot-less shotgun

You're actually wrong there. One does not need to work backwards, (although one may), in order to figure out the implications I've mentioned. I, for one, have in fact figured it out while I was watching this episode for the first time.

AmberFebruary said:
it worked for others but its bugging for me. unrealistic? oh sure it was, no hunter in the world would go for a kill w/ a bulletless gun.

He wasn't going for the kill. He was checking Kougami's condition.

AmberFebruary said:
besides if he immediately have not seen kougami wasn't there(didn't he even consider he himself would drop dead if kougami was there pointing the Dominator at him and he has a shot less gun), he could immediately retrace his steps to a safe corner and reload the gun, but no, he continued because his gun was loaded (w/c shouldn't be)
you have an excuse with the issue above, implications or so on
but this one? no.
Like I said before, hunter-kun knows he blew off a part of Kougami's chest. Kougami is not in a state to fight back against hunter-kun, even if hunter-kun's shotgun is not loaded quite honestly. And remember, those dominators always take a long time to charge up and shoot.

Let's get this straight. Are you saying that if you were Kougami, you would lay there on the ground and try to fire the dominator even though hunter-kun is right there? Kougami was not in a state to fight, he had to run away, and hunter-kun knows this. Thus, seeing that Kougami is not there anymore means Kougami is going to run away in order to hide and recover. Retracing his steps in order to reload in safety is meaningless; hunter-kun has the upper hand.
JReitanDec 23, 2012 12:54 PM
Dec 23, 2012 12:46 PM

Feb 2011
Fabe said:
I pity Tsunemori for having to helplessly watch her friend's death. It was obvious she will miss with both bullets. After that I was sitting here shouting "Throw that fucking Dominator on him, brake his head with that shit!"

lol, i was thinking the same exact thing xD

Fixes to make the Profile more bearable after "the Modern★Profile★Update★★Rip★Profile★"
Dec 23, 2012 12:50 PM

Jul 2010
ok JReitan is pointless to talk with. superficial reasoning for every single thing. no, over analyzing every single thing to the point of absurdity. like adding his own perception to a series that doesn't even convey as such.

jimbob1141 i salute you, someone who likes the show yet able to accept it. its so simple yet others are just self-gratifying themselves

i guess i'll go back and just do comment-comment talks with my intellectual MAL friends. atleast they're sensible to talk with.

i may look defeated but no. its just that i'm wasting my time saving a life beyond salvation.

adios. enjoy the days living in lies that world still haven't ended. the government just covered it up.
Simplistic beauty can't be appreciated by someone who looks for something grand in everything he watch.
Dec 23, 2012 1:13 PM

Jul 2010
Welp, Akane blew it, litterally. That Makishima, man. How the hell could that guy's crime coefficient lower after he just cut a girl?!

Dec 23, 2012 1:34 PM
Oct 2010
Onyxthegreat said:
Welp, Akane blew it, litterally. That Makishima, man. How the hell could that guy's crime coefficient lower after he just cut a girl?!

Probably because he truly believes what he is doing is good.
Dec 23, 2012 3:02 PM

Feb 2010
AmberFebruary said:
ok JReitan is pointless to talk with. superficial reasoning for every single thing. no, over analyzing every single thing to the point of absurdity. like adding his own perception to a series that doesn't even convey as such.

jimbob1141 i salute you, someone who likes the show yet able to accept it. its so simple yet others are just self-gratifying themselves

i guess i'll go back and just do comment-comment talks with my intellectual MAL friends. atleast they're sensible to talk with.

i may look defeated but no. its just that i'm wasting my time saving a life beyond salvation.

adios. enjoy the days living in lies that world still haven't ended. the government just covered it up.

looks like you just believe that we have to accept something because no show is perfect, not because the argument is valid, or is the only interpretation there, and that doesn't make sense at all.
I'll just accept something when the argument is valid, not because i have to criticize the show, and that's not your case.
Dec 23, 2012 5:15 PM

Jul 2011
Best episode so far, now I truly understand this show is amazing

And this Makishima Shougo... In this world with Sybille, he is just Godlike
Key Fan
Dec 23, 2012 6:40 PM

Mar 2008
I don't know about you guys but I was thinking that Akane should try to capture him so she can use him as a guinea pig in order to discover why Sybil doesn't work on him and then perfect the system...

Maybe my CC is cloudy...

They made us hate Makishima. But we also understand him. That makes him a good villain
Dec 23, 2012 6:50 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
Rather predictable unfortunately.

Actually, we actually were able to predict this outcome already. Oh well. Need to try harder to surprise me lol. Makishima, I am disappoint. You need to try harder.

Still good episode though.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Dec 23, 2012 6:51 PM

Apr 2010
Wow, now that's what I call an intense episode

"Can you feel that hybrid rainbow?"
Dec 23, 2012 6:55 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
skudoops said:
Onyxthegreat said:

Probably because he truly believes what he is doing is good.

Actually, what he is doing is not necessarily "evil" like he said. He was clearly demonstrating some flaws of the Sybil system. Even the creators of the Sybil System should be grateful to him. He just demonstrated to them that the system has some bugs and needs some fix if possible. Alas, the flaw might be fundamental and impossible to fix without having some serious changes.

Other than the fact that he plays the role of the "antagonist", there is nothing "evil" in his actions.

Another alternative path this series could take, although boring, is that Makishima actually has control over the Sybil System, as could be suggested by the first episode. That is a possible but boring path as well.
wakka9caDec 23, 2012 7:00 PM
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Dec 23, 2012 8:02 PM

Jan 2012
Awesome episode! I still cant belive that he killed poor Yuki.
Dec 23, 2012 10:15 PM

Jul 2010
I love the fact that Cyborg guy is dead and Kougami destroyed the robot dog.
Hate the fact that Kougami got hurt so bad he failed at saving Akane's friend Yuki.
Hostage situation I hate it especially when the gun can't shoot ahhhhhhh
Makishima WTF are you ur psycho level hues goes down when harm instead of rising?
Wow I was in panic every time his numbers kept going down.....stupid Dominator!!!
When Makishima sliced her throat I was in shocked he killed someone slashed barfed
Dec 24, 2012 1:50 AM

Nov 2011
Well, I just picked this up and caught up. Pretty good episode, I wonder how Akane's psycho pass level is going to look now. I knew that Makishima wouldn't be able to be read by the dominator. While a lot of crazy nut-cases you can easily tell if they are psycho or not there is always that group that can truly do the most worst deeds calm and without a care in the world.

Poor girl though, after Kougami went through all that to keep her safe in the end she was used in one of Makishima's "tests" or games and died.

Great episode though!

AmberFebruary said:
jimbob1141 said:
Arguing about whether he reloaded the gun or not, id say its a bit overboard xD

I didn't even notice that, but i would say he didn't load it and was maybe just holding it up as a bluff? or maybe he was gonna hit him with the gun :P

But it could just as easily, no, more easily be that it was a directors mistake.

Either way i don't give a fuck, it doesn't affect anything at all in the show >.< and with everything that happened it is majorly insignificant and doesnt effect the plot nor my enjoyment of the show.

Directors of good shows can make mistakes xD maybe the director forgot to show him reloading, maybe he was never meant to have reloaded at all. meh >.<

finally. someone who didn't try to overlook what i tried to point out

This is anime, doesn't have to make sense.
Although I will say this, while they may not have shown him reload it. The moment before he only shot ONCE. So there was at least another shot in the barrel.(I know she shot twice though.)
That's the magic of anime though don't question it!
Touch me, you filthy casual~
Dec 24, 2012 4:18 AM
Sep 2012
Really good episode probably the best so far (IMO). I think Akane's character is gonna be different because that was the first time we saw her that way. I can't wait to see how her character develops.
Dec 24, 2012 4:30 AM
Sep 2011
feretto said:
Really nice music choice during the duel. Especially in the end, when the cyborg approached the barrels to look behind them the lyrics "Alle Menschen müssen sterben" was sung, which would translate to "All humans have to die". I really thought of this as a foreshadowing of him getting killed even though he had those immortality fantasies.

Actually the lyrics are : "Alle Menschen werden Brüder", which means "All humans become brothers".

And yes, great episode. Right now I hate Makishima even more. I wonder what will happen to Akane, what will be her other friend's reaction when she learns what exactly happened. I can't wait for the next episode.
Dec 24, 2012 8:45 AM

Feb 2012
perhaps the best episode so far.
Dec 24, 2012 10:21 AM
Lewd Depresso

Jul 2008
1. Predicted that someone will able to cheat sybil system. (or whatever it was clalled). Cuz it detect high ratings if u lose your sanity and dont think anymore normally. But in case of Makishima, his murderous ,cunning attitude is actually a normal way of thinking for him. Thats why system couldnt detect him as "insane"

2.Akane was wimpy indeed.. overrating this system so much... letting machines decide everything as "police" likish job is total shit..

Well.. thats what happens if world is fully controlled and managed by tech.. instead of people thinking for themselves..

-.- and akane should dropped domiinator and close in with shotty to kill or hit that guy at least. instead of holding with 1 hand low ranged weapon and shooting randomlly..
Dec 24, 2012 1:58 PM
May 2011
vaikepois said:
2.Akane was wimpy indeed.. overrating this system so much... letting machines decide everything as "police" likish job is total shit..

Well.. thats what happens if world is fully controlled and managed by tech.. instead of people thinking for themselves..

-.- and akane should dropped domiinator and close in with shotty to kill or hit that guy at least. instead of holding with 1 hand low ranged weapon and shooting randomlly..

I think she was under so much pressure that she didn't know how to react properly. Her character is of cunning intelligence, and she's not that kind of girl to shit her pants over a spider. Probably wanted something exciting to be a part of her life, and that's why she chose to join the bureau.

In most cases she would be able to react in a very firm manner, but be reminded that:
Not everyone can act like a super-hero when under a lot of pressure. Even more when your friends lives are decided through your actions.

She probably thought that moving too rapidly would cause mr.evil-doer to kill Yuki instantaneously, and I don't blame her because she probably haven't been in this kind of a situation before.

TL;DR... Stress and pressure can do many things to a human, don't expect too much of them in this state of mind.
MarkusEADec 24, 2012 4:58 PM

Insanity lives deep within ourselves
Dec 24, 2012 2:53 PM

Apr 2009
9988 said:
Damn, I didn't like that this innocent girl died, I really wanted so bad the usual cliche of saving the day at the last second, but as excepted of the director NO MERCY.

omfg this

Also, have you ever noticed the symbolism of snow?

Akane's friend's name is Yuki. Yuki means snow. Snow fell as this episode ended. She was pure, yet the Sibyl System didn't protect her and viewed her murder as something justified.
RandomPerson4 said:
YES! FUCK YOU LIGHT YAGAMI! FUCK YOU!!!!!!!
Dec 24, 2012 4:34 PM

Feb 2010
xxanimeee said:
I hate it when people are taken as hostage

me too.. deeply angers me... this show is highly effective at pushing my buttons. such quality.
Dec 24, 2012 4:40 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
Skylavis said:

Akane's friend's name is Yuki. Yuki means snow. Snow fell as this episode ended. She was pure, yet the Sibyl System didn't protect her and viewed her murder as something justified.

Yup. That was the whole point Makishima was trying to demonstrate to Akane.
bla bla bla
Niko-kun said:
Dec 24, 2012 5:29 PM

Nov 2009
I love Makishima.
Dec 24, 2012 6:04 PM

Aug 2011
What's the BGM when Senguuji is looking/fighting Kougami? Thanks.
Dec 24, 2012 7:09 PM

Apr 2007
Vanisher said:
But the 0 crime coefficient was really exaggerated -.-
haha seriously that was ridiculous. All-around awesome episode though. Dat Makishima, such an intriguing character.

Also gotta say, I really love how they make slight changes with the ending depending on how the episode ends, it always flows so well. The lovely songs helps too of course <3
Dec 24, 2012 11:30 PM

Jun 2011
Amazing. The best episode I have seen of anything in quite some time. Yuki's death was just simply fantastic. I was thinking either he wouldn't actually kill her or somebody saves her at the last second.

I feel so exhilarated from all of that despair. Oh man this is great.
Dec 25, 2012 12:15 AM

Nov 2007
You stupid bitch holy shit. She literally just stood there and did nothing while her friend died. That was brutal.

I was really starting to like Yuki adn then boom.

Damn it.

Kogami was pretty cool at least.

Fuck they really made Makishima a character you badly want to see die.

Dominator was freaking useless if he's got an exploit. That's why they should have traditional weapons too, but she wouldn't use it. Even if it messed up her coefficient to use it. How could she just watch her friend die. I mean wow.
Dec 25, 2012 2:15 AM
Laughing Man

Jun 2012
5/5 that was great. What a troll, about to kill someone and his psycho pass is at 10. I was thinking that that'd probable also be the case if they tried to measure Johan's pp.
I was at the edge of my seat.
Poor Akane, will she end up in the dark side?
Dec 25, 2012 7:03 AM

Aug 2009
I like this : D Finally an anime with some balls :3

Dec 25, 2012 10:14 AM

Mar 2010
The best episode so far. I could really feel the characters' emotions. Makishima was kinda cool (not sure why I like sadist characters) and I really felt bad for Yuki, poor girl, it was clear she would die the second she appeared in these 2 episodes. I'm really curious about Makishima's "ability". Maybe it has no importance, but I felt like his crime coefficient got lower the closer he was to killing Yuki, I wonder if it means something. After all, I doubt they would just throw 0 crime coefficient like that in this episode without a meaning. Anyway, this episode made me raise my rating, I wonder how it will change until the end. Either way, this show is on the best way to my favourites list if it keeps this up. But I'll leave thinking about what to kick for the last 2 episodes. XD
Dec 25, 2012 10:16 AM

Nov 2009
Just now I watched it again. I'm still shaking... from happiness xD. What a beautiful scene.
bakuramariksDec 25, 2012 11:17 AM
Dec 25, 2012 4:34 PM

Jun 2012
HikaruIzumi said:
The best episode so far. I could really feel the characters' emotions. Makishima was kinda cool (not sure why I like sadist characters) and I really felt bad for Yuki, poor girl, it was clear she would die the second she appeared in these 2 episodes. I'm really curious about Makishima's "ability". Maybe it has no importance, but I felt like his crime coefficient got lower the closer he was to killing Yuki, I wonder if it means something. After all, I doubt they would just throw 0 crime coefficient like that in this episode without a meaning. Anyway, this episode made me raise my rating, I wonder how it will change until the end. Either way, this show is on the best way to my favourites list if it keeps this up. But I'll leave thinking about what to kick for the last 2 episodes. XD

Maybe if he doesnt kill his psycho pass goes up? or the longer he goes without killing/manipulating someone to kill someone the higher his CC will rise?

Just guesses, i hope they really go into detail with it
Does anyone else need a doctor to confirm that someone without a head is dead?
Dec 25, 2012 9:28 PM

Aug 2012
As a person who values friendship more than anything this episode really infuriated me beyond belief. I was going to go to sleep after finishing the episode but now I'm so filled with rage I don't even feel tired anymore.

I always had the underlying thought that Yuki would die, but towards the end there I actually thought she'd make it until Makishima took her...I knew she was doomed when that happened. What pissed me off wasn't that she died...it was that Akane just stood there like a moron and LET her die. I mean seriously, what in the actual fuck? I thought Akane was alright up until now but now? No. Just no. Excuse my language but I just can't even BEGIN to comprehend why you would just stand there and let your friend get killed. And her pathetic attempt at firing the shotgun didn't make things any better.

If it were me I'd have taken a firm grip of that shotgun and shot him. I'd rather become a latent criminal and have my friend still be alive than do what Akane did. Akane disgusts me now.

But despite saying all that I can't imagine how Akane felt in that situation, the Sibyl System that she had so much faith in didn't even budge to this guy...heck, it even went down to 0. But her friend's life should have been more important to her.

Overall it was a good episode and very dramatic. Only downside to it being Akane.
Dec 25, 2012 9:45 PM

Nov 2012
is it safe to assume this episode took place in what it's suposed to be Makishima's or Senguji's house above the execution ground??

feretto said:
Really nice music choice during the duel. Especially in the end, when the cyborg approached the barrels to look behind them the lyrics "Alle Menschen müssen sterben" was sung, which would translate to "All humans have to die". I really thought of this as a foreshadowing of him getting killed even though he had those immortality fantasies.

Dang o.O... Reading this forum is good.

DarkKiss said:

Actually the lyrics are : "Alle Menschen werden Brüder", which means "All humans become brothers".

And yes, great episode. Right now I hate Makishima even more. I wonder what will happen to Akane, what will be her other friend's reaction when she learns what exactly happened. I can't wait for the next episode.

u.U ok
Dec 25, 2012 10:30 PM
Sep 2012
God that was pretty brutal to watch, but every second watched, i was so intrigued.
Words can't describe how good this episode was.
Dec 25, 2012 11:52 PM

Feb 2008
I love shows like these. It was brutal to see Yuki die like that, but it was even more brutal watching Akane be useless in front of Makishima, but regardless it's a damn interesting show :D.
More episodes nao please!
Dec 26, 2012 5:32 AM

May 2010
Finally the villain showed himself, now I'm sure from this point on the series will get more interesting !!

{spoiler] So Mikishima Psycho Pass is clear huh, I guess that's how he manage hide himself even the Sibyl System !!
Dec 26, 2012 6:08 AM
Jun 2010
Great episode, perfect bad guy.

Akane.... I actually was thinknig her friend deserves to die due to how weak Akane is.
Brilliant plot development, a bad guy who cant be judged by the law.

Wonderful.
Dec 26, 2012 7:25 AM

Jan 2008
This episode is so good yet painful. Yuki got killed and snow fell at the end of the episode...
Dec 26, 2012 8:05 AM

Dec 2008
I'm REALLY glad Akane's not my friend! Gawd, she's f**king useless! She watched that lunatic kill her friend and did nothing but blindly shoot the rifle.

I can't wait to see the fallout that comes after the Public Safety Bureau learns that their precious Dominator can't judge Makishima and is therefore full of s**t! Looks like right now would be a good time to start doubting the wisdom of the all seeing and all knowing Sibyl System.
Dec 26, 2012 12:41 PM

Jul 2012
Great anime. I love when the ending music hit.
Dec 26, 2012 1:55 PM

Jan 2008
Best episode so far.
Dec 26, 2012 3:49 PM

Jun 2012
Villetta_Nu said:
I'm REALLY glad Akane's not my friend! Gawd, she's f**king useless! She watched that lunatic kill her friend and did nothing but blindly shoot the rifle.

I can't wait to see the fallout that comes after the Public Safety Bureau learns that their precious Dominator can't judge Makishima and is therefore full of s**t! Looks like right now would be a good time to start doubting the wisdom of the all seeing and all knowing Sibyl System.

Well damn im sure if you were in a situation like that you would go right ahead and kill makishima.
Does anyone else need a doctor to confirm that someone without a head is dead?
Dec 26, 2012 4:06 PM

Mar 2012
Misiakk said:
Great anime. I love when the ending music hit.

Mr Polar Bear, same voice actor as Makishima XD
Dec 26, 2012 10:28 PM

Mar 2011
kiljoy said:
MsDiva said:
Yumekichi11 said:

This really hits the pits cause Shougo does not register at all with the system. If anything he is DNA/Brain altered. This is impossible that the system does not react to him. At worst he has Admin privileges of the Sybil system and where he may be registered as part of the creating team. There he can as easily as Kayaba did in SAO before dying in implementing something to make the system not recognize him or his crime coefficient. It’s either that mind alterations as to never raise his Crime Coefficient.

Not necessarily true. I don't think he some sort of Admin privileges, matter of fact, he said so in his dialogue w/ Akane, He stated he was always like this since he was young, it's something that was basically biological within that made him naturally immune to being judged by the System.

I think that Akane might have the same ability as Makishima of always having a low crime coefficient. Although she is not totally twisted like Makishima.

Also I love shows that have suspenseful situations that seem like there is no way out of them... and then they don't get out of them.

I share those sentiments. Getting out of impossible situations is just so cliche now. So when something magically or completely random doesn't happen, it's nice and refreshing (realistic too). But yeah, this episode really bothered me because while I did sympathize with her, I really wanted her to do SOMETHING. Not just well, stand there.
Dec 27, 2012 4:26 AM

Jun 2008
Honestly I used to like Akane, she was honest and cute and I identified myself with her insecurities but after this episode I dislike her so, so much. Surely she lacks experience but FOR GOD´s SAKE, no matter what, any person in her position would have dropped the sybil gun and shoot the criminal with the other gun. Leaving her best friend to die like that is humiliating, she deserves all the suffering and grieve because she did nothing. Lacking as a professional is acceptable due to her lack of experience, but not trying your everything to save your best friend is just unacceptable.
Still, I have great hopes for Akane now. I hope she becomes stronger and never NEVER lets a friend of her to die again because of her hesitation and fear.

and honestly Im I the only one who feels more "chemistry" between Akane and the old guy than Akane and Shinya? LOOOL. Because Masaoka is always protecting her LOOOOL.

Also, I hate the criminal but he has a point: Sybil system sucks and does not consider human individuality. It is stupid to have a system like that that does not count your own will despite what traits you have.

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Dec 27, 2012 2:14 PM

Oct 2012
Damnit...is Psycho Pass seriously going on break? I guess we do need a two week breather after this episode but the waits going to kill me.
Dec 27, 2012 4:45 PM

Jun 2012
Omg Ko got hurt but thankfully he's all right :).
I REALLY DIDN'T WANT AKANE'S FRIEND TO DIE... I literally shouted "No!" when she got sliced. And I really react to anime in such a way :( Why didn't Akane just shoot him... then again the show wouldn't continue if the antag. died just like that xD. I really want to see the next episode.
君と僕の間によこたわる空
Dec 28, 2012 12:12 AM

Dec 2010
Well finally! I'm actually starting to enjoy this show now. The beginning was a long ten episode introduction but it was fine. Now this plot...this plot is good. I like the hints the show is telling us about Shogo and Akane.

Akane so moe! She'll be okay. Hopefully.

The Dominator seems to judge the mind on categories like noticeable aggression(parts of the brain will emotionally light up like on brain scans), insanity, mental instability, etc but like the baddie says the Dominator cannot judge a person's will. I like where this is going.
Dec 28, 2012 2:22 AM

Jan 2011
I wonder what Akane's crime coefficient is right now. She may turn into a enforcer if she doesn't have enough luck. I think Makishima thinks differently and there for doesn't emit the whatever that the Sybil System uses.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Pages (15) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Psycho-Pass Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2013

928 by EndSh0t »»
Apr 23, 6:11 AM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 10, 2013

329 by Saww_Duss »»
Apr 22, 3:30 PM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 21, 2013

273 by ANIk_003 »»
Mar 7, 7:25 AM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2013

352 by The_Black_B3ast »»
Mar 4, 2:49 PM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2013

288 by The_Black_B3ast »»
Mar 2, 9:03 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.