Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 17, 2012 11:18 PM

Aug 2008
StiltsOutLoud said:
Teru just DESTROYED them. It was actually kind of hard to watch. I hope Toki starts putting up a fight, so this is anything like sporting.

Stilts's first post on MAL. WOW. This must be really teruable.
Jun 17, 2012 11:24 PM

Sep 2010
Oohoshi_Awai said:
HacheKa said:
Dat fondle, I'm ok with more Ryuuka x Toki!

Was the last scene original? I don't remember it.
I'm waiting for Kuro's Kazoe Yakuman but probably it won't ever happen.

Which last scene?

If it's the kiyosumi one, maybe. ... It's supposedly be Kiyosumi's free day,, and...

LOL Nodoka doesn't watch her friend's match.

Yep, I was talking about Kiyosumi's scene, I don't remember it.
I don't think that Nodoka would like to see her friends being raped by Teru..

kuuderes_shadow said:
I hope Toki manages okay. Wonder what would happen if she passed out in the middle of the match.

I was wondering the same thing.

Just remembered about the Onee-chan doushiooo, dat HanaKana voice.
Kuro may be useless a little clumsy but she's cute... Well we can't blame her, even Toki is having a bad time, no one can stop Teru.
HacheKaJun 17, 2012 11:28 PM
Jun 18, 2012 12:06 AM

Jun 2009
Awesome episode. But what's with Saki wearing this freaking long skirt in the end? O_o
Jun 18, 2012 12:09 AM

Jul 2009
kuuderes_shadow said:
is how crunchyroll translated it. My Japanese isn't good enough to know how accurate that is though.

This translation is accurate.

HacheKa said:
Was the last scene original? I don't remember it.

Yes, that scene is original. I do find that scene to be an interesting teaser though. It's possible that what Saki, Nodoka, and Yuuki see is a broadcast of the conclusion to Achiga's semi-final. If so, then Nodoka knows why she had her dream, and Saki sees her sister's power (which is probably demoralizing for Yuuki). If not, then it's another puzzle whose answer we have to wait for.
On Moderating: Building a more complete anime database.
Spica: Anime, manga, idols.
Jun 18, 2012 12:28 AM

Mar 2012
I agree with Kiyosumi seeing the broadcast of Achiga's semfinals. Interesting teaser, indeed.

WARNING: Super manga spoiler
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
Jun 18, 2012 12:56 AM

Jul 2007
Yooo i don't care about the main chars at all. Toki <3 If Teru keeps raping like this when she can see two turns ahead then i don't want to know what shit they are gonna think to stop her even latter in the series :/
Jun 18, 2012 12:59 AM

Aug 2008
HeartofTiles said:
I agree with Kiyosumi seeing the broadcast of Achiga's semfinals. Interesting teaser, indeed.
I don't think there is such TV down there in Yoyogi-kouen station's platform, but I'm not sure.
BTW, will Saki continue to wear Mako's skirt throughout? It's kind of disturbing me.

HeartofTiles[b said:
WARNING: Super manga spoiler
KaitoDashJun 18, 2012 1:07 AM
Jun 18, 2012 1:06 AM

Aug 2010
Okay, I have to admit that I have changed my mind about this series. I now believe that it was good they rushed the first half, because basically THIS is what I wanted to see. Suspenseful is an understatement to describe this match, I loved every second of the episode.

Teru rape time. I just noticed, but I like how they handle her. In Saki we could witness the internal monologues of everyone, even the antagonists. While this brought for example the character of Koromo closer to the viewer with the final boss I think this method works better. She is just sitting there, an unsurmountable wall stopping everything people throw at her. She really gives off the demon vibe.

Also, Saki: Senriyama spin-off where? At this point Toki is the main character. And I'm completely fine with that. The only thing that irks me is that commentator. She reminds me of a commentator from my home country who was infamous for his style of commentating F1 races.

5/5, a ~SUBARA episode. The boob-grabing was a nice bonus.
Mogami-kunJun 18, 2012 1:10 AM
Jun 18, 2012 3:41 AM

Mar 2012
Mogami-kun said:
The only thing that irks me is that commentator. She reminds me of a commentator from my home country who was infamous for his style of commentating F1 races.

I think Kouko is better than any commentator we've seen so far :\ That male Nagano announcer was impressive too.

KaitoDash said:
HeartofTiles said:
I don't think there is such TV down there in Yoyogi-kouen station's platform, but I'm not sure.

BTW, will Saki continue to wear Mako's skirt throughout? It's kind of disturbing me.

It's anime. They can put a TV there even if the real Yoyogi-kouen station doesn't have one :3 But Saki looks nice in Mako's skirt! Even Mako said so.

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
Jun 18, 2012 5:59 AM

Oct 2009
Maddo_scientisto said:
game8910 said:
This whole episode in a nutshell

This picture is worth being quoted on every single page of this thread... so here I start.

page 4.

It's a day after quarter finals, and looks like they're all doing fine.

Next day is Kiyosumi's semi finals....

And we won't be able to see it because they won't spoil us.
Oohoshi_AwaiJun 18, 2012 6:10 AM
Join ★☆Shiraitodai Fan Club☆★ for Mahjong World Domination!!
Jun 18, 2012 6:45 AM

May 2012
I am lost as to why someone on here said that this match was more intense than the original series, cause I'm still not all that impressed. Table theatrics are STILL pretty unimpressive.

And yeah, like most others Achiga's not all that interesting compared to the others.
Jun 18, 2012 1:02 PM

Jan 2011
SilveRR said:
katsu044 said:
My poor Kuro she almost looked like she was ready to die more then once :( not a single hand yet!,btw this is only 12 episode?? i feel as though we'll only see the end of the first match of the semi before this is over.

It was extended to 15
ahh i see odd number to end at
Jun 18, 2012 1:27 PM

Jul 2008
katsu044 said:
SilveRR said:
katsu044 said:
My poor Kuro she almost looked like she was ready to die more then once :( not a single hand yet!,btw this is only 12 episode?? i feel as though we'll only see the end of the first match of the semi before this is over.

It was extended to 15

Yeah well, to add episode to a serie is not something that is often seen afterall.
Jun 18, 2012 2:15 PM
Jun 2011
What I don’t get in this episode is how Kuro isn’t getting at least three concealed pungs, considering all the dora she pulls in. I guess it would make sense if she’s pulling in the red fives, but whith those she could at least get a mixed triple chow? She can’t be getting crappy deals every game considering her power, and she should at least tsumo,
Jun 18, 2012 6:26 PM

Oct 2009
vampko said:
I am lost as to why someone on here said that this match was more intense than the original series, cause I'm still not all that impressed. Table theatrics are STILL pretty unimpressive.

That Teru's trick.

Don't tell me you're going to say the way she kans to open more dora isn't comparable to when Saki kans to save Kana? And that last ep she stopped Toki's ippatsu with pon - the same tile she's discarded?

It's the mahjong...
Jun 18, 2012 6:57 PM

May 2012
Oohoshi_Awai said:
vampko said:

That Teru's trick.

Don't tell me you're going to say the way she kans to open more dora isn't comparable to when Saki kans to save Kana? And that last ep she stopped Toki's ippatsu with pon - the same tile she's discarded?

It's the mahjong...

Ah, no I'm not saying Teru isn't doing amazing things. I just feel that it's not as interesting, because the first two seasons were full of really amazing and flashy moves. This episode was much closer to how the original Saki used to be, but it's the 10th episode in.
Jun 18, 2012 7:31 PM

Oct 2009
vampko said:

Ah, no I'm not saying Teru isn't doing amazing things. I just feel that it's not as interesting, because the first two seasons were full of really amazing and flashy moves. This episode was much closer to how the original Saki used to be, but it's the 10th episode in.

Well, you are right, other than Senriyama and Shiraitodai, the team Achiga has to face are pretty bland... (But I like Miyuki and Yuuka's interaction)

And Senriyama, although they're 2nd rank because of spring tourney, I think their power lvl rank is still on no 4, since Rinkai and Eisui got 2, 3 respectively.

Now if only we switched Senriyama with Eisui, we'll get a good match, instead of just onesided slaughter, since Teru will face Jindai...

Not that I'm saying Toki isn't decent, she's just not monstrous enough...
Jun 18, 2012 9:53 PM

Jul 2009
Maddo_scientisto said:
katsu044 said:
SilveRR said:
katsu044 said:

It was extended to 15

Yeah well, to add episode to a serie is not something that is often seen afterall.

TV Tokyo hasn't scheduled the las t 3 episodes, so we don't know how they will be released. Its current timetable remains scheduled to finish at 12.
On Moderating: Building a more complete anime database.
Spica: Anime, manga, idols.
Jun 18, 2012 9:59 PM

Jul 2008
arsonal said:
Maddo_scientisto said:
katsu044 said:
SilveRR said:
katsu044 said:

It was extended to 15

TV Tokyo hasn't scheduled the las t 3 episodes, so we don't know how they will be released. Its current timetable remains scheduled to finish at 12.

I see, I hope they won't be episode added to the dvd only and that they'll manage to get a 3 week spot for them ont TV.
Jun 19, 2012 11:25 AM

Oct 2007
Teru is a monster among monsters and a emotionless monster one at that. I hope this is not the best she could do yet since they need to save some for the next one.

I think it is pretty clear that she is going to repeat her history of last year which she won the entire match by herself without the need of the other 4 players by making one player reach 0 point(I hope I remember that from the commentary)

Toki is on her way to prevent that from happening which is why she is going to try her last trick. It made me sad to know that Toki isn't a very skilled mahjong player. Well it is not that hard to see why since most of her time have to spend by resting her head on Ryuuka's lap(it is not like I complain about it). Her play style is a little way too straight forward which allow a very possible counter attack. If she ever manage to be as good as Hisa or Yumi she could bring nightmare to anyone in the series.

As for Kuro, her playing style is like opening half of her tile to the whole table. She really need to be tricky with her play style or better just scrap that Dora way and start learning mahjong from the basic all over again, honestly.

Everytime Toki and Ryuuka were on the screen I always forgot I was watching a mahjong show, damn it. The sweetness pair in the entire show.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Jun 19, 2012 12:13 PM

Jul 2008
Siva said:
Teru is a monster among monsters and a emotionless monster one at that. I hope this is not the best she could do yet since they need to save some for the next one.

Nop that's pretty much all what Teru has been said to be able to but it shouldn't be underestimated.
With her mirror she can understand and adapt to any ability anyone might have which is pretty strong in itself.
Add to that her streak ability that is currently on leash because of Kuro and you get a godly player.
Teru isn't at her max power, she get her hands on about no dora because of Kuro's ability of drawing them all so it makes it extremely much difficult for her to do bigger hands each time (And she still manage to do it). If she could use Dora she would be pretty much faster than she is now.

Two of the three player at that table have anti-Teru abilities and she still dominate the play, now what do you think would happen against people which Teru is their weakness?

Siva said:

I think it is pretty clear that she is going to repeat her history of last year which she won the entire match by herself without the need of the other 4 players by making one player reach 0 point(I hope I remember that from the commentary)

I can answer that if you don't mind being spoiled a bit

Siva said:

Toki is on her way to prevent that from happening which is why she is going to try her last trick. It made me sad to know that Toki isn't a very skilled mahjong player. Well it is not that hard to see why since most of her time have to spend by resting her head on Ryuuka's lap(it is not like I complain about it). Her play style is a little way too straight forward which allow a very possible counter attack. If she ever manage to be as good as Hisa or Yumi she could bring nightmare to anyone in the series.

Actually I'll be frank. Let's remove Shiraitodai from the discussion, Achiga got it seriously really easy on side A.
Side B is no joking matter, Achiga probably wouldn't have even made it to quarter final and Senriyama would probably have been destroyed on quarter-final.
If toki would be a pro player without her ability then with it she would be absurdly strong yeah but sadly she would still be used to mop the floor by the god tier players.

Siva said:

As for Kuro, her playing style is like opening half of her tile to the whole table. She really need to be tricky with her play style or better just scrap that Dora way and start learning mahjong from the basic all over again, honestly.

Lol no.
If Kuro discard a single dora, she won't have any dora for a few game which is very disadvantagous.
Do you play mahjong? Can you imagine yourself playing against opponents that got lots of dora while you not having any? It'll be pretty hard right? That's actually the state everyone on the table but Kuro is. This anime might make it look easy but if you play irl you'll understand the big advantage kuro have.
Kuro's ability is limiting everyone badly even if it doesn't look this way.
Kuro's ability is very strong, she just cannot use it properly.
She should aim to do fast open hand including her dora instead of aiming for ridiculously big hands.
Jun 19, 2012 1:24 PM

Oct 2007
Maddo_scientisto said:
Nop that's pretty much all what Teru has been said to be able to but it shouldn't be underestimated.
With her mirror she can understand and adapt to any ability anyone might have which is pretty strong in itself.
Add to that her streak ability that is currently on leash because of Kuro and you get a godly player.
Teru isn't at her max power, she get her hands on about no dora because of Kuro's ability of drawing them all so it makes it extremely much difficult for her to do bigger hands each time (And she still manage to do it). If she could use Dora she would be pretty much faster than she is now.

Two of the three player at that table have anti-Teru abilities and she still dominate the play, now what do you think would happen against people which Teru is their weakness?
I didn't mean it that way. What I mean was that I want to see more interact battle like what they did in the first series. Seeing her winning without really doing anything is boring if you ask me. I guess they save the focus on her more for the next game.

Maddo_scientisto said:
Actually I'll be frank. Let's remove Shiraitodai from the discussion, Achiga got it seriously really easy on side A.
Side B is no joking matter, Achiga probably wouldn't have even made it to quarter final and Senriyama would probably have been destroyed on quarter-final.
If toki would be a pro player without her ability then with it she would be absurdly strong yeah but sadly she would still be used to mop the floor by the god tier players.
To be honest, I never expected anything less from the side B as it was on side A. So I will get my hope up for that, thanks :D

If with her special ability, that was what I mean.

Maddo_scientisto said:

Lol no.
If Kuro discard a single dora, she won't have any dora for a few game which is very disadvantagous.
Do you play mahjong? Can you imagine yourself playing against opponents that got lots of dora while you not having any? It'll be pretty hard right? That's actually the state everyone on the table but Kuro is. This anime might make it look easy but if you play irl you'll understand the big advantage kuro have.
She should aim to do fast open hand including her dora instead of aiming for ridiculously big hands.
I don't play mahjong so I am not pretending to be a pro talking here. But what you mentioned was what I mean. I may not know how to play mahjong but at least I could understand what is going on in the show. I am well aware that her Dora is powerful but a tank that couldn't fire a shot is as good as a dead cow. She has like 10 for offence with 0 for defence which mean if she could land a hit it could be a big advantage to her but the sad part is her defence is infront of her offence which mean before she could even land a hit she is already dead. And thats why I said what I said above.

Quoting a spoiler tag is dangerous. Luckily I manage to delete it before I read it, Phew...

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Jun 19, 2012 2:01 PM

Jul 2008
Siva said:

Quoting a spoiler tag is dangerous. Luckily I manage to delete it before I read it, Phew...

Lol I never thought about that, next time I simply won't say anything spoiler-ish unless I'm asked.

Siva said:
I don't play mahjong so I am not pretending to be a pro talking here. But what you mentioned was what I mean. I may not know how to play mahjong but at least I could understand what is going on in the show. I am well aware that her Dora is powerful but a tank that couldn't fire a shot is as good as a dead cow. She has like 10 for offence with 0 for defence which mean if she could land a hit it could be a big advantage to her but the sad part is her defence is infront of her offence which mean before she could even land a hit she is already dead. And thats why I said what I said above.

Yeah taking your comparaison that's actually the problem.
She got like 10 offense, 0 defense and she try to play as a tank instead of an attacker.
Jun 19, 2012 3:07 PM

Jun 2012
Toki is still making an effort to win against Teru but Kuro just sitting there like " what is this I don't even" kind of look xD also I'm now very curious to know what kiyosumi was looking at but we probably won't find out in the remaining episodes.
HyalosJun 19, 2012 3:11 PM
Jun 19, 2012 3:53 PM

Jun 2009
Maddo_scientisto said:
Lol no.

You know, I kind of wish they showed more of this in the anime. They mentioned it a bit, how Kuro is keeping Teru in check by getting all of the Doras, but I dunno. I kind of wish she knew how to play her doras better. It's depressing watching her like this.
[/center]
Jun 19, 2012 6:14 PM

Oct 2009
BridgeX said:

You know, I kind of wish they showed more of this in the anime. They mentioned it a bit, how Kuro is keeping Teru in check by getting all of the Doras, but I dunno. I kind of wish she knew how to play her doras better. It's depressing watching her like this.

All of them doom Kuro pics... Well, hopefully she gets better...

Chamry said:
Toki is still making an effort to win against Teru but Kuro just sitting there like " what is this I don't even" kind of look xD also I'm now very curious to know what kiyosumi was looking at but we probably won't find out in the remaining episodes.

Well, they all looks pretty cheerful, if that's any indication...
Maybe they met another player from Rinkai? Probably Nelly since she's short- I mean, loli... That would slightly connect considering whom they'll play against in semis...

Maddo_scientisto said:

I wonder about this, actually, since Teru is shown/foreshadows her doing chuuren pooto, and considering that you have to stop Teru's score add... That must mean other senpous failed to stop her winning streak...

Maddo_scientisto said:

Well, Kiyosumi is getting hell round match on side b, considering who is the one that draw the ballot... Hisa and her hell wait. XD

Maddo_scientisto said:
Siva said:

Lol no.

The problem with her dora ability is that she can't aim for fast open hands...
Except the dora is dragon or her needed wind tiles, she might still be able to do it...
And besides, she's hoarding all the doras (except ura doras) - she can't pon from other players, it's possible if she chi, though.

Looks like Kuro should start learning from Ako...

She didn't go for open hand just in case someone opens kan, and she's got aka dora...
Jun 19, 2012 7:40 PM

Jul 2008
Oohoshi_Awai said:
BridgeX said:

All of them doom Kuro pics... Well, hopefully she gets better...

Chamry said:

Well, they all looks pretty cheerful, if that's any indication...
Maybe they met another player from Rinkai? Probably Nelly since she's short- I mean, loli... That would slightly connect considering whom they'll play against in semis...

Maddo_scientisto said:

I wonder about this, actually, since Teru is shown/foreshadows her doing chuuren pooto, and considering that you have to stop Teru's score add... That must mean other senpous failed to stop her winning streak...

Maddo_scientisto said:

Well, Kiyosumi is getting hell round match on side b, considering who is the one that draw the ballot... Hisa and her hell wait. XD

Maddo_scientisto said:
Siva said:

Lol no.

The problem with her dora ability is that she can't aim for fast open hands...
Except the dora is dragon or her needed wind tiles, she might still be able to do it...
And besides, she's hoarding all the doras (except ura doras) - she can't pon from other players, it's possible if she chi, though.

Looks like Kuro should start learning from Ako...

She didn't go for open hand just in case someone opens kan, and she's got aka dora...

How can't she NOT be going for fast open hand? She can turn weak hand into very strong hand with her ability and it got no way to backfire. Actually it's like her ability is made to go with fast open hand.
Jun 20, 2012 10:28 AM

Oct 2009
Oh God, since quoting is confusing....

Here's something I make for Kuro's practice calling, complete with dora and kan dora (just in case someone (No, I'm not looking at Miyanaga-san) decided to kan)
This is the best scenario, well, maybe not since if it is, I'll make the kan dora 7. :P
Life is not easy, especially if you're Kuro... At least it's still enable her to go for open tanyao yaku.

And why it's harder... well...

Because it limits her hand more. And yes, I'm looking at the person who will kan for either, new dora indicator, to make the hands advance, or getting rinshan kaihou.
Jun 20, 2012 10:49 AM

Jul 2008
Oohoshi_Awai said:
Oh God, since quoting is confusing....

Here's something I make for Kuro's practice calling, complete with dora and kan dora (just in case someone (No, I'm not looking at Miyanaga-san) decided to kan)
This is the best scenario, well, maybe not since if it is, I'll make the kan dora 7. :P
Life is not easy, especially if you're Kuro... At least it's still enable her to go for open tanyao yaku.

And why it's harder... well...

Because it limits her hand more. And yes, I'm looking at the person who will kan for either, new dora indicator, to make the hands advance, or getting rinshan kaihou.

Thing is that in that exemple I wouldn't have called the 7 sou because I would obviously keep some no-dora tile in case something like that happen.
It's not because you are going for an open fast hand that you have to call everything that comes to you x).
Jun 20, 2012 10:54 AM

Oct 2009
BUT~ You never know when will the next 4/7 sou appears. Someone might wait/hoard them, since they won't get them doras. :P
And no one is stupid enough to drop tiles around 5.... especially when you're playing against Kuro. .... would you?
Oohoshi_AwaiJun 20, 2012 11:04 AM
Jun 20, 2012 4:05 PM

Oct 2009
elior1 said:
What I don’t get in this episode is how Kuro isn’t getting at least three concealed pungs, considering all the dora she pulls in. I guess it would make sense if she’s pulling in the red fives, but whith those she could at least get a mixed triple chow? She can’t be getting crappy deals every game considering her power, and she should at least tsumo,

1. Teru is way superior. Kuro's hands may be higher value in han but it needs more time, but Teru... she finished her hand -tenpai in the 6th draw/discard.
2. Sanshoku. Back then she did get a sanshoku (3 pon/3 chi of the same sequences... but then again, the dora...) - the doojun one.. with that red 5s, BUT. Teru Kans. Thus, nein.
3. Teru riichied. It's better to defend and gives up hand building.

This is Kuro's assumed hand building:

Complete with... um, my thought, but... well... *shrug*

Also, as Ako has mentioned, Teru won't take win if it's low value, that's why she passed Kuro's 9 man and tsumo 6 man instead. (to keep her sanshoku)
If she win with any other than 9 pin, it would be only 1 han 50 fu.... 2400 + 2 repeat sticks = 3000 only.

Oh and...
I'm hoping Kokaji-Pro will agree, buuuuuut....
DAMN.

I'm expecting her to comment on the Kan. :(

Kokaji Pro, Japan's Strongest! >:D

And she didn't deny it = Truth

Oohoshi_AwaiJun 21, 2012 6:00 AM
Jun 20, 2012 4:27 PM

Oct 2009
Doom Kuro page 5.
.Gif Version Now.

Jun 22, 2012 9:29 AM

Jul 2009
I really didnt like the fact Teru was just wiping the floor with everyone...i kinda wanted to punch her...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 22, 2012 2:27 PM

Oct 2009
Denmark-Chan said:
I really didnt like the fact Teru was just wiping the floor with everyone...i kinda wanted to punch her...

Would you be more happy if Teru lets others win and then she rubs you on the face?

Or if she mutters about how she's not being serious enough - Like how Koromo purposefully lower her hand so that Kana's score go down exactly 0?

And she has to resort to hand building? I think Teru still has her limiter on~

I think winning is something to be earned, and Teru knows it, the audience knows it, and Kokaji Pro knows it~
Jun 24, 2012 3:14 AM

Oct 2009
Few more hours before the rape train continues~

And Kouko/Sukoyan's commentating about
Jun 24, 2012 11:41 PM

Sep 2008
I didn't expect to have it go on for 2 more episodes at least; oh well, more Teru I guess.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 14, 2012 10:15 PM
Aug 2010
Bwahahahaha!

Holy god, Teru is so fucking BOSS!

I'm enjoying her utter dominance so much, these two episodes have been a million times better than the first 8!

And yet, I still want Teru to ravish those girls on the next episode, it's too fucking awesome!
Jul 29, 2012 10:12 PM

Jun 2009
On the contrary, I cannot stand watching her dominate. I bothers me, I mean what is the chance. I play mahjong and I have never seen such a thing. It bothers me to no end. I do not understand why the other characters cannot exploit it. Why not go for a really small hand, no terminals or honors, or I cannot think of what the word is not, three directional tiles. It would give you a small bonus and you could keep moving.

For that matter, who doesn't she go for a straight. With all of the dora she gets it should be easy to get a straight. You can even chi and still get the straight bonus...
Suzune-chanJul 29, 2012 10:15 PM

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Dec 11, 2012 11:07 AM

Jan 2012
why are the main characters so powerless, i hate to see Kana Hanazawa has to voice such a role.
Jan 23, 2013 6:28 AM

Jan 2012
2 turns ahead? WHAT A HAX.
My Guitar Covers:
Playlist

I CAN ALWAYS SHOW MY EVERYTHING TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU
May 28, 2013 12:12 PM

Dec 2009
Teru will pierce the heavens.

A bit annoying to see the main characters stick to poor playing styles.
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Apr 23, 2014 3:41 PM

May 2012
Anoter quite interesting episode! That ending was pretty lovely as well! Let's see what's next!
Aug 9, 2014 10:35 AM
Sep 2009
I really can't get to like the main cast here... they are weak and do not deserve to win now.

And I'm especially not happy with Kuro. Just give up on your freaking dora. Clearly they are of no use since everyone already knows about her skills and can counter it.

Just give up, you might not know what your next hand will be but neither will opponent. This risk is much better than simply losing like an idiot -_-
Aug 13, 2016 11:05 PM

Feb 2013
I forgot how big Nodaka boobs were. Like fuck. Theyre huge!

Kuro is out of her league. But it's kinda unfair since she doesn't have a "special ability" like the other characters.

Kuro is about to cry and her eyes arrested staring to look lifeless. It's hard to watch.
Jul 24, 2017 9:02 AM

Jul 2015
Stop Teru, they are already dead!
Aug 30, 2021 1:45 AM

Feb 2020
Teru is way too good.

The bond between Toki and Ryuuka is so heartwarming. <3

SerafosJan 7, 10:45 PM
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Does anyone know this character from Saki Achiga-hen ?

lunalee1294 - Apr 9

0 by lunalee1294 »»
Apr 9, 12:41 AM

Poll: » Saki: Achiga-hen - Episode of Side-A Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

zimno - Jul 1, 2012

115 by Destroyer31 »»
May 13, 2023 12:57 AM

Poll: » Saki: Achiga-hen - Episode of Side-A Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kuuderes_shadow - Jun 3, 2012

99 by 0ni_Link »»
Apr 6, 2022 7:59 AM

Poll: » Saki: Achiga-hen - Episode of Side-A Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

zimno - Jun 24, 2012

137 by Serafos »»
Aug 30, 2021 2:40 AM

Poll: » Saki: Achiga-hen - Episode of Side-A Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kuuderes_shadow - Jun 10, 2012

70 by Serafos »»
Aug 29, 2021 1:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.