Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Sep 21, 2008 12:18 PM

Jun 2008
Another kick ass episode!
Too bad just one more episode T_T I want more geass! I can't believe it is ending!
I give props to whoever thought about this whole series. Best strategy action I have ever seen!
Signature Here.
Sep 21, 2008 12:22 PM

Apr 2008
chieftain20 said:
Too bad just one more episode T_T I want more geass! I can't believe it is ending!

We don't want. Good anime = short anime which can be rewatched. I don't want CG to be another Naruto.
Sep 21, 2008 12:23 PM

Aug 2007
I was just going "Oh Snappu!" the whole episode. One more to go.
Sep 21, 2008 12:32 PM

Apr 2008
That was awesome.
This is the LEAST predictable anime everrrr.

I laughed when Nunally fell out of her wheelchair.
|:

REJOICE! CORNELIA AND GUILFORD LIVE!
((((:
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 21, 2008 12:37 PM

Nov 2007
I wouldn't mind seeing more of Code Geass, but Lelouch of the Rebellion can't be salvaged anymore, thanks to Sunrise. If they were to make a third season it would be a better idea to animate Knightmare of Nunally next.

Anyways it was a decent episode, a lot of doubt towards if they can make a decent ending out of just one more episode though, but we'll see.

Also Sunrise seems to have a habit of frequently bringing back otherwise dead characters. :/ It works if you only do it once... but once it starts getting overused it's predictable and annoying. (Examples: Gundam Wing, Gundam SEED Destiny, Code Geass R2)
Sep 21, 2008 12:37 PM

Oct 2007
0__0 She finally opened her eyes... but it was a good episode Lelouch winning against Schneizel and imputing the Geass on him - can't believe Cornelia survived again >.<

but looking forward to the final episode and hope its a good one XD
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 21, 2008 12:48 PM

Oct 2007
Man, does anybody stay dead on this show? Cornelia was hard to believe, but Guilford too!? I just finished Gundam 00, so the one thing I liked about that show was that people who died stayed dead (presumably)... well, except for the bad guys, which is sort of unusual, but also annoying.

It's really hard for me to believe that Nunally would ever kill Lelouch regardless of what he'd done or what Schneizel told her (and why does everyone believe everything Schneizel says anyway!?). So I'm not really looking forward to the showdown between the two.

Nice scene b/t LeLouch and CC. I'm not really a shipper, and when I have been, I've waffled b/t LL and CC and LL and Kallen, but I thought it was a really good scene between the two. I really hope both survive.

Nice checkmate by Lelouch on Schneizel, although I would've rather they not have gone the prerecorded route.

But can someone explain to me the whole "Schneizel doesn't have ambition" bit? I think they were saying that he just wanted to keep things as the are in the present, but then, why the need for FLEIA?

Seems like there's still quite a bit they have to explain in the last episode. And this seems like a show that's begging for an Epilogue at the end, so I wonder if they'll have the time to get through everything next week, or if they'd open the door to a third season? (seems unlikely)
Sep 21, 2008 12:49 PM

Jul 2008
Nunnaly gonna fire it, I feel it.
Sep 21, 2008 12:57 PM
Oct 2007
HappyPear said:
Trainwreck - Yes

It's actually beyond just a trainwreck.
Sep 21, 2008 1:07 PM
Apr 2008
i completely predicted that nunnaly would get her sight back!
Sep 21, 2008 1:11 PM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
Too bad there was no Geass behind those eyes.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Sep 21, 2008 1:13 PM

Feb 2008
WOW LULU ENSLAVED SCHIZEL. OMG!!! thats crazy. It was kinda like the incident with Mao.

Dietard "..atleast use geass to kill me"
lulu "Dietard, you are not worthy to have geass cast upon"
LOL he deserved it.

Cornelia is alive ?!?!?!? and so is Guilford? They should have stayed dead.

Love how they wrapped up the series. Nunally can see!!!! I just hope she doesn't use the FLEIA and end the series with Lulu dead. Wat happened to C.C.? did she die

Sep 21, 2008 1:16 PM

Sep 2007
Finally! The first episode in the last half-dozen where I didn't feel my brain crying! And Lelouch is smart again!
I also laughed when Nunnally fell out of her chair (I thought the butterflies floating by were a nice touch... and it reminded me of the GG karaoke).
Kallen is seriously a huge bitch. WTF, Sunrise. Why don't you ruin everything I love and hold dear about Code Geass.
One interesting question to be brought up about Nunnally regaining her eyesight is if Schneizel will overcome his Geass, too.
My guess is that Guilford's blind now, so Lulu's Geass wouldn't work on him anymore (which is the only reason I could think of for doing such a specific Geass instead of simply saying "be my slave").
Also, judging by spoiler OP is spoiler, my guess is that FLEIA doesn't kill anyone, everyone's still alive and Charles is going to magically return at the end cradling Rolo in his arms. Also, Diethard was doing some fabulous death acting and isn't actually dead. Probably.
Sep 21, 2008 1:25 PM
Apr 2008
cyruz said:
Too bad there was no Geass behind those eyes.

I was sorta thinking the same thing. But, man, if there was...
Sep 21, 2008 1:28 PM

Oct 2007
dtshyk said:
Good story. Code Geass is fun when Lulu counterattacks in the inferior condition.

Indeed, those are my fave fights, the strategy to win against all odds... :P

And Nunally opened her eyes !!! :P Will she walk as well, since both were fabricated memories that she could not!!!
Sep 21, 2008 1:28 PM

Apr 2008
orz at the NGE spear. This better end with hawt secks. I'll give it a 9 if it does, god damnit.
wtfyourface said:
MistaCloudStrife said:
From 100-1000, how much do you love LWL?
OVER 9000!!!
Sep 21, 2008 1:31 PM

Apr 2008
I rather liked this episode, but really... I can't remember what this show is about anymore. I'm sure they were fighting for something, but it was so long ago. Was it justice? A fair world? One where little bitch Nunnally will live with a smile?.. whatever.

Hated how Kallen interrupted the Lulu/C.C. moment and the following bitchfight. It looked as if they were fighting over Lulu, and while they might've been doing exactly this, it should've looked more like... they were fighting for justice or the future of the world or whatever.
Don't care anymore. I hope for a kickass final episode with moe Lulu and bitch Nunnally proving that his siscon was the worst plotdevice in the whole series~~
Sep 21, 2008 1:32 PM

Nov 2007
1 more episode left...

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Sep 21, 2008 1:56 PM
May 2008
This one was a pretty entertaining episode. There is some good mecha action and Lelouch manage to play out his cards well in this one.

-The battle between C.C. and Kallen was pretty interesting, even though C.C.'s mecha was a bit outclass to Kallen's Guren. XD

-Nunnally opening her eyes was sort of expected, but its scene did well to close out Episode 24.

-It would be very interesting to see how this last episode closes things out. Hopefully the results will be good.
Sep 21, 2008 2:01 PM

Jun 2008
The episode was amazing
Vizard said:
1 more episode left...

:(
Sep 21, 2008 2:02 PM

Feb 2008
Nunnally has beautiful eyes. <3
And yay, Cornelia is still alive.

Nice episode!
Sep 21, 2008 2:17 PM

Aug 2008
I think that many people aren't liking CG R2 because it is not playing out how THEY want it to.
Sep 21, 2008 2:18 PM

May 2008
Tenrai_Kiseki said:

ROFL, Gundam 00 season 2 will 95% have that. There are alot of characters in Gundam 00 who should have died in that last battle, but did they, no.

What the hell are you talking about?

Alot of characters in Gundam 00 have been killed off including a Fan favorite who was a Major character.

Code Geass R2 is almost as bad as the Gundam seed series when it comes to killing off characters.
Sep 21, 2008 2:23 PM

Nov 2007
dtshyk said:
Am I the only person who got satisfied with this episode?

Nope, I actually liked it too, and I'm one of the people who's thought R2 has been lacking from episode 1.

And Kallen vs Suzaku next episode? Shit yeah! Heaven or hell time.
Sep 21, 2008 2:23 PM

Jul 2008
it would have been hilarious if either lulu or schneizel spoke out of turn during the video lol
Sep 21, 2008 2:26 PM

Mar 2008
hah, Geass on Schneizel. what an awesome move. also, i liked the irony of Kallen interrupting CC and Lulu. final boss: Nunally! one episode left :(.
Sep 21, 2008 2:27 PM

Aug 2007
kurukuruyu said:

Guilford being alive was kind of uh... weird, though.

Well, since Nunally and Sayako managed to "survive" FREIA, its only natural to think that Sunrise would keep Guilford alive as well.

And I know its bad, but I laughed at blind Nunally crawling around.

5/5 from me.

Felli disapproves of this thread.
Sep 21, 2008 2:28 PM

Oct 2007
WinterNightsFall said:
kurukuruyu said:

Guilford being alive was kind of uh... weird, though.

Well, since Nunally and Sayako managed to "survive" FREIA, its only natural to think that Sunrise would keep Guilford alive as well.

And I know its bad, but I laughed at blind Nunally crawling around.

5/5 from me.

Yeah I laughed at that too don't feel too bad :>

Sep 21, 2008 2:35 PM

Sep 2008
"Brother, are you going to use geass on me, as well?" -nunnally

eps 25 line "Yes, another bitch or two wont hurt, will it?" -lulu

Blah, it looks like ep 25 will be over half relooking at the past and how he can to be at that point and maybe 3mins of fight/ending with the world being saved, than whatever will happen to lulu..
Sep 21, 2008 2:40 PM

Jun 2007
I just hope they don't cram the last episode. It seems like a lot could still happen, and I pray its not flashback/wee bit of action/zomg this is the future for 5 seconds/series end. Anyway, it has been suspenseful thus far.
Sep 21, 2008 2:49 PM

May 2008
Awesome episode as always, my thoughts:
-Tamaki deserved a better death
-Schneizel deserved what he got
-Kallen vs Suzaku, plz kallen join lelouch :(
-Lulu vs Nunnaly, I am wandering what will happen
-Cornelia X Guildford actually had a good ending, I am starting to wander if she won't be the ruler of the new World
Sep 21, 2008 2:50 PM
Dec 2007
rabbitpoets said:
Man, does anybody stay dead on this show? Cornelia was hard to believe, but Guilford too!? I just finished Gundam 00, so the one thing I liked about that show was that people who died stayed dead (presumably)... well, except for the bad guys, which is sort of unusual, but also annoying.

Hum I don't understand how people can like this show (too half-assed, badly written, with ridiculously dull direction and too opportunistic themes for old school fans like me, too complex, too many characters and mechas for new fans, no really I don't understand) neither can I understand how people can say that the (worthless) characters that die on Gundam 00 stay dead. The only main character that died in season 1 is Lockon and he's back from the dead with a Char mask on his head in season 2... The others are the sister of the neighbour of the hero (himself having a quite important place in the story being a student and doing absolutely nothing in regards to the events of the series, talk about an interesting character !), the parents of the girlfriend of the neighbour of the hero, some mechanics and other random characters with less than 10 minutes of screentime in the whole series. We will miss them, as the other characters of the show will miss them I guess !

Hum, no point in talking about this uninteresting series here (probably the worse Gundam since G/X/W twelve years ago), this episode of Code Geass was what to be expected to build the climax of the scenario, and everything was pretty clearly done and developped. Great direction and pacing too as in the last few episodes. Code Geass really proved a solid series in the end of its second season, and even if it had numerous flaws along the way in both seasons, the end truly shines, and I hope the last episode will keep all its promises.

Still rooting for a "C.C dies and lets the Geass mark to Lellouch who lives miserably ever after" ending but I guess it's becoming less and less probable now... That's how I would have ended the series though !

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Sep 21, 2008 2:53 PM

Feb 2008
I tried so, so hard not to laugh when Nunnally opened her eyes.. How can I sum this up: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Aside from that and Guilford. Good episode.
Sep 21, 2008 3:04 PM

May 2008
Does Nunnally opening her eyes mean she can see (again)?
Sep 21, 2008 3:09 PM

Feb 2008
To quote Dido: "I will go down with this ship..."
Sep 21, 2008 3:13 PM

May 2008
Let's get some things straight.
Let's also ask some questions.

1.) Tamaki DOES NOT DIE! He gets ejected, and you can see a bluish eject pod.
2.)They really made Nunally go from a loveable character to a PATHETIC one who you just feel sorry for, as she is getting played by Schneizel.

3.) Why THE HELL DO THE BLACK KNIGHTS WANT TO FIGHT Lelouche?!?!?!

What the HELL is GOING ON???
Sep 21, 2008 3:16 PM

Feb 2008
Jacut said:
The only main character that died in season 1 is Lockon and he's back from the dead with a Char mask on his head in season 2...

As the Geico caveman would put this: "Um,... what?"

Jacut said:
The others are the sister of the neighbour of the hero (himself having a quite important place in the story being a student and doing absolutely nothing in regards to the events of the series, talk about an interesting character !), the parents of the girlfriend of the neighbour of the hero, some mechanics and other random characters with less than 10 minutes of screentime in the whole series. We will miss them, as the other characters of the show will miss them I guess !
Saji is an important character as he serves the role of providing the civilian standpoint to the war. The death of those minor characters aren't meant to feel significant individually, it's the development they bring to Saji (and Louise) that actually means something. It's not like they were attempting at conveying some unforeseeable drama through the death of Saji's sister and Louise parents. It showed how they (Saji and Louise) had their lives ruined through Celestial Being and war.

As to how uninvolved Saji is to the main plot, Newsflash: There's two seasons.

Sep 21, 2008 3:24 PM

Aug 2008
Kallen interrupted Lulu and C.C.'s lovey dovey scene. Damn. Jealous lover interrupts them.
Sep 21, 2008 3:27 PM

Dec 2007
where's the 11 score?
MOST IMPORTANT BATTLE

Lulu x C.C. or Lulu x Kallen?
WILL IT END THE NEXT(LAST) EPISODE?
Sep 21, 2008 3:35 PM

Aug 2007
HNNNNNNGHHHHHHH

Once again.
Sep 21, 2008 3:41 PM

Feb 2008
Kallen is being a huge bitch during her conversation with C.C.

Black Knights and Nunnally = A bunch of ingrates.

Sep 21, 2008 3:42 PM

Oct 2007
Lelouch uses Geass on whats his face. Wow.

It is truly laughable how bad R2 is compared to the original. Thank god there's only one episode left.

Sep 21, 2008 3:44 PM

Apr 2008
Ares_Omega said:
I think that many people aren't liking CG R2 because it is not playing out how THEY want it to.

Seconded.
Sep 21, 2008 3:47 PM

Feb 2008
Taihaku said:
Ares_Omega said:

Seconded.

Nah :]
Sep 21, 2008 3:49 PM

Feb 2008
I guess we will find out what exactly is Zero Requiem in the next episode.

(Irony that Requiem is the name of the beam weapon used in Gundam Seed Destiny.)

Sep 21, 2008 3:53 PM

Jul 2007
Ah, in the end C.C and Lelouch were the only two characters I've liked the whole way through. I hope they end up together <3.
All the mods fucking blow on this website except Kaiserpingvin, Cloudy-Sky, Baman and aero. PM me if you're actually good and I left you out.

Oh, rule 8...

( ̄ー ̄)
Sep 21, 2008 4:02 PM
Apr 2008
I gotta try distracting someone with a recording.
It seems to work for Lelouch all the time... =[
Sep 21, 2008 4:11 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
Fai said:
dtshyk said:
Am I the only person who got satisfied with this episode? The survival of Cornelia & Gilford is a trivial thing. I like the way they're wrapping up this long complicated series. There had been a good chance of terrible divergence.

I am satisfied. Its just that bashing on "how bad geass series are" has become some sort of society trend or internet meme. "if you bash geass, you are cool guy", so whatever.

If anyone's trolling this episode and rating it 1/5, its 95% possible that its because "its cool to bash it, everyone does it"

True, but notice no matter how much I bash Code Geass R2, my rating of it was still oscillating between 8 and 9. People like me bash because we're giving our opinion on the series, but notice that we still give Code Geass R2 high rating despite that because we still ENJOY watching it (even if it doesn't make sense..)

The reason we bash is not that it is not a great series, it's because COMPARED to the first season, this season is just too ridiculous...We bash it because we would have liked it better if the story was developped otherwise....if the character development was done in another fashion.

That being said, I hope they can at least explain what happened with Cornelia and Guilford...Guesses are that if Lelouch doesn't die, he will FAKE his death and go live somewhere peaceful with Suzaku, Nunally and C.C. He basically will leave his Emperor place to Cornelia....(100th Empress?) That would be a nice ending, although VERY cliche. But seriously, I don't want a GEASS-style ENDING that leaves me WTF. I want a PROPER ending that ends it all, no matter how cheesy it is.....
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Sep 21, 2008 4:17 PM

Jul 2008
HoaRy said:
Nunally opened her eyes WTF!/

Well i think she wasn't blind :P
I t was just her subconsciousness XD

Sep 21, 2008 4:22 PM
Apr 2008
Lol, those of you defending this show by saying those who think the series blows now are just angry it isn't turning out how they wanted are funny. Nunnaly just came out of nowhere with no explanation as to why she is alive still. She willfully opens her eye and cancels the geass? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? hahaahah
Pages (8) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

yuzuko - Apr 20, 2008

239 by Delritos »»
Mar 29, 9:00 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Sep 28, 2008

1901 by DarkVoyagerx »»
Mar 25, 4:10 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Aug 17, 2008

435 by Dante9231 »»
Feb 21, 2:23 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

dtshyk - Jun 29, 2008

291 by Dante9231 »»
Feb 20, 2:21 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Sep 14, 2008

305 by Beatnik »»
Feb 17, 11:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.