MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 24 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Hunter x Hunter (2011) »» Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 24 Discussion

Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 24 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

98 72.59%
4 out of 5: Liked it

24 17.78%
3 out of 5: It was OK

11 8.15%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

0.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

2 1.48%
Voters: 135

03-24-12, 9:41 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
What did you think of the episode?
Canary is from Meteor City? That's a surprise
Hunters were eaten alive by Mike :/
I liked pretty much everything about the episode

03-24-12, 10:11 PM

This is by far my favorite episode. Canary whooped dat ***! :p
5/5

03-24-12, 10:50 PM

Great episode. Was that backstory in the manga? As far as the scene where Killua threatens to kill Milluki if he touches any of his friends, this version was a bit more creepier and darker. Killua's look was a little more serious/evil when he confronted his mother as well. This series is getting better and better every week. Can't wait till next week's episode. Didn't know the Zolydyk saga would be so short in this version.

"There is someone that I must meet again. And until that day... not even Death himself can take my life away!"

03-24-12, 11:04 PM

<33 THAT. WAS. AMAZING.
So amazing, I'm like speechless right now.

It confuzzles me so much though. Killua's eyes are COLD, when his assassin family is really the one who would make him cold. It's so weird, I wonder what's happening but that's why I love it!

Ugh. I hate that mother so much. And mother in both senses of the word xDD. She's so annoying; I just want to slap her. And I genuinely thought that Silva was an awesome guy, but he's just planning something so whatevs...

I hope that Killua will stay a while with everyone though! I luvz him so much I just want to cuddle him to death!!!!! :333 Even though he'd probably kill me in an instant D;
Oh, but I have to say. Killua was pretty creepy in his threats. This show is confusing me so much to tell the truth. You would think that Killua would be influenced to become more pleasant because of Gon but then he threatens Milluki and his mother in such a creepy way that even I felt scared. I just really don't know anymore. There's so much going on inside of Killua, his emotions could turn any way. Sadly, they look to be more dark than good. :/

Killua~Gon~Kurapika~Leorio! Finally together again<3 -- Even though it's only been a few episodes ;P

Cannot wait for next week. It's gonna be awesome :3 Butler time! Although I strongly dislike all those butler shows, I love these butlers because they're plain awesome.
Oh, speaking of butlers, I really do love that girl. She's so interesting in her past with Killua, I really want to see more of her soon :)

5/5
Modified by fishergirl16, 03-24-12, 11:08 PM
Takeuchi said:
We never did anything wrong. Just...time has passed and changed it all. Promises to tears. Vows to wounds. A dear person...into a wonderful memory inside the eternity.

03-24-12, 11:09 PM

WoW!! When Killua talked to his dad it was so intense! I was like wow, he really is to great to be true, I bet he will cut of Killua's arm or something before the conversation ends. And it was kinda true. That was the part i enjoyed most in this episode :)

03-24-12, 11:25 PM

When this version first began I had a lot of doubts given the colorful and misleading cheery "aura" it had. I'm am definitely pleasantly surprised to see how Madhouse is adapting the manga rather well, including the dark tones and hints of the manga without loosing grip of the "warm" and nice friendship between Gon and his friends.

With that being said, I loved this episode. I wasn't expecting the little filler of Canary and Killua's little backstory, but damn, Canary sure whipped some rear. And the way Killua interacts with his family is so cold and terrifying one can help but get the chills.

I just love how it keeps on getting better and better with each passing episode <3 Having to wait a week between episodes is so frustrating!

03-24-12, 11:39 PM

No complains about this episode. <3

KILLUA, WHY SO EPIC?? Back onto my favorites list.

Next week - Gon's turn!

5/5
I don't look back on forum posts, so leave a comment on my profile if replying. o(^▽^)o

03-25-12, 12:08 AM

akayashi said:

I just love how it keeps on getting better and better with each passing episode <3 Having to wait a week between episodes is so frustrating!

you could wait 2 weeks and watch 2 eps or 3 weeks and 3 eps or a month and watch 4 or 5 eps

03-25-12, 12:11 AM

Wow, I presumed his father would be some insane freak, he actually seems pretty understanding, until the end of course. It was pretty funny how pissed off Milluki looked, yet Killua took all the whips pretty easily.
Such a good episode as usual.

03-25-12, 12:29 AM

fishergirl16 said:

I hope that Killua will stay a while with everyone though! I luvz him so much I just want to cuddle him to death!!!!! :333 Even though he'd probably kill me in an instant D;
Oh, but I have to say. Killua was pretty creepy in his threats. This show is confusing me so much to tell the truth. You would think that Killua would be influenced to become more pleasant because of Gon but then he threatens Milluki and his mother in such a creepy way that even I felt scared. I just really don't know anymore. There's so much going on inside of Killua, his emotions could turn any way. Sadly, they look to be more dark than good. :/

5/5

That's what makes Killua an unique character which you hardly find anywhere, youll get to know his dark side more in the future. he's a good boy nevertheless though but will never be hestitate to kill an enemy who needs to be killed, or to eat one needing to be eaten

03-25-12, 3:02 AM

The episode went completely differently from how I expected it to, and I'm glad about that. I wonder what will happen next.

03-25-12, 3:24 AM

Loved this Ep
this Ep was truly much better than the 1999 version
HxH is becoming more Dark that's the best thing

03-25-12, 3:29 AM

This arc is much better in this version. Keep up the good work!

03-25-12, 3:58 AM

Usually I don't mind if they change things, after all I think FMA and the beginning of FMA: Brotherhood weren't bad.

However I hated this episode. Everything feels so cheap, infantile, "in your face", like watching a film with orange and blue scenes. There is no subtleness, the past shown here from Killua and Kanaria even altered how their personalities are to be presented. I love HxH, but this episode to me was 1 out of 5.

03-25-12, 4:18 AM

I think I just fell in love with Killua all over again. *__* He's precious.

03-25-12, 5:16 AM

I loved that fatherly scene :3 It had this whole mood that the 1999 version didn't have

03-25-12, 5:36 AM

NOTICE KILLUA'S NEW AWESOME OUTFIT

03-25-12, 5:44 AM

RoCSC-006C1BST said:
Usually I don't mind if they change things, after all I think FMA and the beginning of FMA: Brotherhood weren't bad.

However I hated this episode. Everything feels so cheap, infantile, "in your face", like watching a film with orange and blue scenes. There is no subtleness, the past shown here from Killua and Kanaria even altered how their personalities are to be presented. I love HxH, but this episode to me was 1 out of 5.

As a person who has read all the HxH content up-to-date, I can assure the others that you're utterly wrong.

03-25-12, 5:56 AM

pokymon said:
RoCSC-006C1BST said:

As a person who has read all the HxH content up-to-date, I can assure the others that you're utterly wrong.

I second that.

03-25-12, 6:02 AM

Great episode with a very nice portrayal of Kil's family. :)

Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices