Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Another (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »
Feb 28, 2012 5:55 PM

Feb 2012
InfiniteDestiny said:
No No i simply meant she is listed as two characters, i didn't read anything either, but if you click to see the full list of characters there are two, Reiko Mikami and just Mikami

Sorry, I was talking more about the situation in general than your post ^_^
Feb 28, 2012 6:00 PM

Dec 2010
Hakuromatsu said:
InfiniteDestiny said:
No No i simply meant she is listed as two characters, i didn't read anything either, but if you click to see the full list of characters there are two, Reiko Mikami and just Mikami

Sorry, I was talking more about the situation in general than your post ^_^

Np, i dnt like spoilers either; thats why all of this is just theory, we could be completely wrong for all we know :P.
Feb 28, 2012 6:01 PM

Oct 2011
InfiniteDestiny said:
If that's right, then its more likely connected to the mom then Reiko since if i remember Sakakibara was born in 1983 and the mom died shortly after which means the whole thing with Reiko theoretically dying in 1996... dang while its "easy" enough to peg her as the "another" now, the past is hard to clear up.

The mom was also in class 3 right? Which year?
“I’m glad you stopped me. I was really worried that you really wish that you never met me. I’m glad that I met you. I had a wonderful life. No matter what may await me, please don’t regret meeting me.” - Nagisa Furukawa

Feb 28, 2012 6:04 PM

Dec 2010
balot55 said:
InfiniteDestiny said:
If that's right, then its more likely connected to the mom then Reiko since if i remember Sakakibara was born in 1983 and the mom died shortly after which means the whole thing with Reiko theoretically dying in 1996... dang while its "easy" enough to peg her as the "another" now, the past is hard to clear up.

I wanna say 1972 since that date sounds familiar to me; but I'm not sure... 15-25-26 years is a 10 year span that should could have been in class 3; they DO say it however, i just don't remember, its the episode when they show the class photos and he points her out.

I think however it was when it all started; so perhaps the year with Misaki? since the guy seemed to be the homeroom teacher (Libarian) and knew her
Feb 28, 2012 6:17 PM

Feb 2012
InfiniteDestiny said:
balot55 said:
InfiniteDestiny said:

I wanna say 1972 since that date sounds familiar to me; but I'm not sure... 15-25-26 years is a 10 year span that should could have been in class 3; they DO say it however, i just don't remember, its the episode when they show the class photos and he points her out.

I think however it was when it all started; so perhaps the year with Misaki? since the guy seemed to be the homeroom teacher (Libarian) and knew her
Yea she was in the class where Misaki died. Essentially the class that started it all.
Feb 28, 2012 6:20 PM

Jan 2009
the early car scene epic! lol
Feb 28, 2012 6:30 PM

Oct 2011
Yvese said:
InfiniteDestiny said:
balot55 said:
InfiniteDestiny said:

Yea she was in the class where Misaki died. Essentially the class that started it all.

So the mom was part of the class who started it all by playing make believe. If we are correct, the mom died in 1983 after Sakakibara was born. Reiko and that guy was part of class 3 who stoped the calamity halfway in 1983. Then assuming the another one is indeed Reiko, in which we assume died halfway through the year 1996 in which sakakibara visited the town allegedly for Reiko's funeral and meets Akazawa but his memory is messed up by the memory alteration.
“I’m glad you stopped me. I was really worried that you really wish that you never met me. I’m glad that I met you. I had a wonderful life. No matter what may await me, please don’t regret meeting me.” - Nagisa Furukawa

Feb 28, 2012 6:41 PM

Aug 2010
Lmao it wouldn't be an episode of another if it didn't end in tragedy :P

you could say that he...*puts on sunglasses* got motorboated...yeah!
Feb 28, 2012 6:59 PM

Dec 2010
Assuming all theories are correct; i wonder how one becomes a "another", because the fate of the mom was very ambiguous; if all that is needed is a past connection to the class is it possible she became a "another" at one point or the other?
Feb 28, 2012 7:40 PM

Sep 2009
I liked this episode, but perhaps not as much as the others. It didn't really live up to the horror genre, in my opinion, until the last 3 or so minutes of the episode. Although I did also like the car scene in the beginning where the group was skeptical about getting out of their town safely.
It wasn't -as- good as the rest on the series imo but it was still really good.

I posted a whole review of this episode on my blog ^.^
Feb 28, 2012 7:50 PM

Mar 2010
I'm pretty much just happy with the fact that they didn't shove the fan service down your throat like they would do in almost any other anime. It was there, but, it wasn't force feed to you whether you wanted it or not. On a totally more serious and relevant note, damn that episode was creepy. The music is just so persuasive in setting the mood for you when something interesting happens. Love it. And the preview looked very, very interesting. Looking forward to the next!
Feb 28, 2012 8:14 PM

Feb 2012
Anyone else notice this girl from the preview:

I think that's Reiko from 15 years ago. Matsunaga did say in this ep that she was a shrimp back then.

If that's the case, then next ep is most definitely a flashback of 15 years ago. That means that in the preview where that guy gets struck by lightning is during their summer trip.
YveseFeb 28, 2012 8:41 PM
Feb 28, 2012 8:48 PM

Jun 2011
My faces at the end

Feb 28, 2012 8:50 PM
Aug 2010
I predict Misaki is the one that's already dead. Of course, that would be too predictable so I'm sure there will be a twist or two.
Feb 28, 2012 8:58 PM

Jul 2008
Mother of god.
I think I've never seen this many death flag being trigered under 10 seconds... going to get that ball was the most certain form of suicide my eyes have witnessed for a long time.
Feb 28, 2012 9:24 PM
Aug 2010
Oh, why do you guys think the "curse" is still active even though they're not in that town? I think its because the one who is already dead is among the people who came on the trip.
Feb 28, 2012 9:27 PM

Nov 2009
InfiniteDestiny said:
Assuming all theories are correct; i wonder how one becomes a "another", because the fate of the mom was very ambiguous; if all that is needed is a past connection to the class is it possible she became a "another" at one point or the other?

Well...I think that someone resurrected must belong to the class. Meaning, even before he/she died, he/she was a part of the class, so it's just a matter of "returning" to the class after death.

Anyway, I'm still thinking of the missing chairs in third class. I think teachers' chairs are included in the overall numbering...I mean, assistant teachers sit in the back usually, and general teachers sit in front, right?

If when they think of "being short one chair" after opening ceremony means that including teachers' chairs they are missing one overall, then teachers aren't an exception of becoming the "resurrected dead person."

So far, the dead ones are students, but that's so far as what Chibiki-san has recorded. But the UNRECORDED might say otherwise.

Andddd as for the preview, casette tapes ftw. I miss those times wherein you have to turn it side a to side b.

Anyway...there's this sable-hooded figure in the OP. I'm wondering if it's a doll or someone entirely helpful in this story. I'd noticed it in previous epidodes, but I don't know if it's still there. Could there be someone hiding in it? What for?

And rather than Yukari...hmmm could it be the other girl they went to the beach with?? Or if it's really Yukari...another dream for Kouichi?

So they go to the class trip next ep...

=.= I must rewatch, I guess...

"Belief is the death of intelligence." ~Robert Anton Wilson~
Feb 28, 2012 10:09 PM

Oct 2010
Well I am done with my GIFs in Mei and Another clubs. I have 2 to share.

First of all, Mei's hand rape:

looks like it from the GIF.

The scene and only one that I jumped from my chair,

now that is fucking creepy as shit smells.

But really dat hand rape. Damn octopus! At least it got eaten.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Feb 28, 2012 10:25 PM
Sep 2011
why would you go swim out that far for a blow up ball, he should have just left it :c
Feb 28, 2012 10:36 PM

Nov 2008
Yvese said:

I think that's Reiko from 15 years ago. Matsunaga did say in this ep that she was a shrimp back then.

If that's the case, then next ep is most definitely a flashback of 15 years ago. That means that in the preview where that guy gets struck by lightning is during their summer trip.

I did see her but didn't thought much about it, I was thinking that it might be a girl from the same class but your theory makes more sense.
Feb 28, 2012 11:10 PM

Feb 2012
That girl is a current student; her name is 小椋 (sorry, don't have a translation of that).
Feb 29, 2012 12:31 AM
Feb 2012
^ Ogura? Who is she...
Feb 29, 2012 1:09 AM
Feb 2012
InfiniteDestiny said:
the_trainman said:
So it's unusual she's portrayed through that blurry-style window? Well yeah, come to think of it, it is...

Also Kouichi's grandparents (in the past episodes) never seem to talk directly to Reiko, which is strange.

There are other things also; the grandfather said poor Ritsuko, poor Reiko as if they both died, and also the year it stopped half way was 1996, Reiko if i remember correctly was once a homeroom teacher but then "went through a lot" and became a assistant, so perhaps she died in 1996, it stopped half way and she came back as an assistant.

i think she also "did" something bad
because the parrot keep asking her "Why Reiko ?" which really bugs her
DjoxyAEFeb 29, 2012 1:12 AM
Feb 29, 2012 1:38 AM

Aug 2008
Today, the breather episode. Next week, shit hits the fan.

Really, next week's episode is really gonna be the best so far! :D
Misaki is cute too.
Feb 29, 2012 4:10 AM

Feb 2008
Akazawa has quite a nice rack.

Considering the revelations so far, the next episode should be even more interesting.
Feb 29, 2012 4:15 AM

Jun 2010
Reading last episodes and this episodes posts, I'm adding to my predictions.

I still keep my 15 years ago dead one theory, maybe, but since Reiko WAS in class 3, and if you assume she died then, her dying there would make her the dead one (from class 3). Also that frosted glass is totally foreshadowing.
Feb 29, 2012 4:37 AM

Dec 2011
Yumekichi11 said:

About the first gif...

her face in that scene is priceless.... Pleas make that gif...
Feb 29, 2012 4:50 AM

Sep 2011
Yumekichi11 said:

O_O is that Yukari in the 2nd gif? The thought kinda scared me.
pew pew pew
Feb 29, 2012 4:54 AM

Jul 2011
damn yea i was so scared when the truck passed close to them at the beginning and the final scene ?! wow
Feb 29, 2012 5:56 AM

Aug 2007
The episode wasn't boring at all. But... The end has a lot of blood.
Feb 29, 2012 7:24 AM

Feb 2012
...and I still think there is no supernatural.

Also, what do you think is the reason for the widespread amnesia? It's not like they don't remember only curse-related things so I'm pretty sure it's not supernatural in origin. So what is it?
A virus?
Bacteria?
Something in the water?
At the end it will turn out the entire town is made out of loons separated from the rest of the world?
?
Feb 29, 2012 7:27 AM

Jul 2011
ClementIV said:
Yvese said:

I did see her but didn't thought much about it, I was thinking that it might be a girl from the same class but your theory makes more sense.

she's one of the cutest girl in class who deserves more attention!!
she sometimes seen hanging out with akizawa and the unimportant side character guy who just died this week...

i hope they will show the super smokin' hot sexy yuri couple soon...
Feb 29, 2012 7:58 AM

Feb 2012
nathanr said:
A virus?

I had a virus once that made me trip headfirst and then made my umbrella fall exactly parallel to my staircase and impale me in the neck. Got over it with some tylenol and a couple days' rest, though.
Feb 29, 2012 8:03 AM

Dec 2011
nathanr said:

Also, what do you think is the reason for the widespread amnesia? It's not like they don't remember only curse-related things so I'm pretty sure it's not supernatural in origin. So what is it?
A virus?
Bacteria?
Something in the water?
At the end it will turn out the entire town is made out of loons separated from the rest of the world?
?

Read the novel. End of argument.
Feb 29, 2012 8:32 AM

Feb 2012
nathanr said:

A virus?
Bacteria?
Something in the water?
?
Sorry but, if you've been paying attention to the show you'd know that everytime someone gets close to detailing the curse, someone dies ( Like how the wind just started blowing hard once Matsunada started talking about what he left in the class, or how the nurse died before she could reveal Misaki )

That means it's supernatural no matter how you think of it. It's no coincidence people just up and die before they can get close to the truth.
Feb 29, 2012 8:41 AM

Oct 2011
Interesting beach episode.

I had a strong feeling someone would die in the end. It just felt all too peaceful. I suspect the dead one to be either Kouichi or Reiko, more likely Kouichi. Only reason I say this is because the deaths started escalating when he first transferred to the school. And does anyone else get the feeling that Akazawa and Kouichi are childhood friends? I mean, she is the only person to call him by his first name outside of his family.

Feb 29, 2012 8:44 AM

Jan 2012
Good episode. 10/10, obviously. Just when everything was going so well...

evisceration by motorboat occurred. Shit happens, I guess. Still, I'm excited to find out what the clue from next week might be.
Lemme smang it girl.
Feb 29, 2012 8:53 AM
Jan 2011
Ok, so Akazawa is rich, so why didn't she just transfer to another school where it is safe?

Update on the RIP list:

1st- 4 eye girl
2nd- the nurse
3th- the whisltleblower
4th- the teacher
5th-hummmmmmm, who's he anyway? I think I'll call him carsick guy.
6th - who'll be next?
Feb 29, 2012 9:51 AM

Feb 2012
Hakuromatsu said:
nathanr said:
A virus?

I had a virus once that made me trip headfirst and then made my umbrella fall exactly parallel to my staircase and impale me in the neck. Got over it with some tylenol and a couple days' rest, though.

I was talking about amnesia.

Yvese said:
nathanr said:

A virus?
Bacteria?
Something in the water?
?
Sorry but, if you've been paying attention to the show you'd know that everytime someone gets close to detailing the curse, someone dies ( Like how the wind just started blowing hard once Matsunada started talking about what he left in the class, or how the nurse died before she could reveal Misaki )

That means it's supernatural no matter how you think of it. It's no coincidence people just up and die before they can get close to the truth.

Dame da! Zen zen dame da!
The killings can be very well explained by the human culprit who tries to do their best to make it appear to be a curse.

Curse killing people who try to talk about "non-existent" person explanation makes no sense since if that was true all the main cast would long be dead.

The elevator was probably sabotaged.

The wind didn't blow when he actually told them about it a minute later. Besides, the "curse" should be smart enough to know that wind is not the best way to silence people. Thus, I call coincidence at the wind.
The real mystery is why that extra drowned.
We saw him run enthusiastically into the water. Then, after swimming far away he dived, the resurfaced, turned back and waved. Then he swum some more and drowned.

What if someone, say, another diver, pulled him down from the water until he drowned? Well, it does seem a little unreal, but at this point it makes more sense then curse&magic. The main problem with this theory is that drowning a person usually takes more time then few seconds.

Or did he drown?

When he was run over by a boat, he had both his eyes and mouth opened. He could have been conscious.

What if he didn't drown but was just paralyzed? Say....the diver injected him with something under the water.
No-there could have been no diver at all. He might have eaten something prior to walling into the water(like, a medicine), or smelled something poisonous(poison in the towel anyone?) or get injected with something by someone while asleep. This theory would mean that the culprit, or one of the culprits, was on the beach with them.

But then, the explanation can be much simpler then that. Everyone seems to be suffering from strong amnesia and he was ill before. What if because of all this he forgot to put away an electronic device, say, a cell-phone and got electrocuted? That would explain the paralysis and would mean he was still alive when he was killed by the boat.

See? There are many possible explanations other then "it was the Golden witch Beatoriche!"

Well, if supernatural is how it really is then well..it's sorta disappointing. That entire "curse" thing is dumb.
But, I'm not going to read the novel(due to lazy) and I'm not going to believe that it's the supernatural unless I'm shown direct evidence for it. So far, everything that happened could be explained by coincidence and human actions. Besides..if it is ghosts and curse..then why would the ghosts and curses, things unbound by the laws of space, kill people with the scientifically possible methods accessible to humans?
Feb 29, 2012 10:18 AM

Feb 2012
nathanr said:
Hakuromatsu said:
nathanr said:
A virus?

I was talking about amnesia.

Yvese said:
nathanr said:

A virus?
Bacteria?
Something in the water?
?

Dame da! Zen zen dame da!
The killings can be very well explained by the human culprit who tries to do their best to make it appear to be a curse.

Curse killing people who try to talk about "non-existent" person explanation makes no sense since if that was true all the main cast would long be dead.

The elevator was probably sabotaged.

The wind didn't blow when he actually told them about it a minute later. Besides, the "curse" should be smart enough to know that wind is not the best way to silence people. Thus, I call coincidence at the wind.
The real mystery is why that extra drowned.
We saw him run enthusiastically into the water. Then, after swimming far away he dived, the resurfaced, turned back and waved. Then he swum some more and drowned.

What if someone, say, another diver, pulled him down from the water until he drowned? Well, it does seem a little unreal, but at this point it makes more sense then curse&magic. The main problem with this theory is that drowning a person usually takes more time then few seconds.

Or did he drown?

When he was run over by a boat, he had both his eyes and mouth opened. He could have been conscious.

What if he didn't drown but was just paralyzed? Say....the diver injected him with something under the water.
No-there could have been no diver at all. He might have eaten something prior to walling into the water(like, a medicine), or smelled something poisonous(poison in the towel anyone?) or get injected with something by someone while asleep. This theory would mean that the culprit, or one of the culprits, was on the beach with them.

But then, the explanation can be much simpler then that. Everyone seems to be suffering from strong amnesia and he was ill before. What if because of all this he forgot to put away an electronic device, say, a cell-phone and got electrocuted? That would explain the paralysis and would mean he was still alive when he was killed by the boat.

See? There are many possible explanations other then "it was the Golden witch Beatoriche!"

Well, if supernatural is how it really is then well..it's sorta disappointing. That entire "curse" thing is dumb.
But, I'm not going to read the novel(due to lazy) and I'm not going to believe that it's the supernatural unless I'm shown direct evidence for it. So far, everything that happened could be explained by coincidence and human actions. Besides..if it is ghosts and curse..then why would the ghosts and curses, things unbound by the laws of space, kill people with the scientifically possible methods accessible to humans?
It's a curse. Believe me, I've tried linking logic with all the deaths but keep this in mind:

It's been happening for basically 26 years. If it wasn't supernatural and it was just some murderer, what could he/they possibly gain by killing people from ONE class for 26 years? It also doesn't explain how records and memories are altered; thus it's supernatural.
Feb 29, 2012 10:57 AM

Oct 2011
dashiawia said:
Interesting beach episode.

I had a strong feeling someone would die in the end. It just felt all too peaceful. I suspect the dead one to be either Kouichi or Reiko, more likely Kouichi. Only reason I say this is because the deaths started escalating when he first transferred to the school. And does anyone else get the feeling that Akazawa and Kouichi are childhood friends? I mean, she is the only person to call him by his first name outside of his family.

If my theory is right, Akazawa knew Sakakibara when he visited the town 1 and a half years ago, probably for Reiko's funeral. But says he never set foot on the town before and Akazawa only remembers glimpses of it because of the memory alterations. The deaths started escalating because Kouichi didn't follow the rule to ignore the "person who does not exist" which is Mei. Mei also confirmed that Sakakibara is not the another one. I think she saw it with that green eye of hers which she says that can see things which are not meant to be seen.

Feb 29, 2012 11:01 AM

Feb 2012
Sorry nathanr, I misread you.
Feb 29, 2012 11:01 AM

May 2008
BRB I'M GONNA THROW UP NOW K BYE...............

Feb 29, 2012 11:57 AM

Feb 2012
Hakuromatsu said:
Sorry nathanr, I misread you.

np

It's been happening for basically 26 years. If it wasn't supernatural and it was just some murderer, what could he/they possibly gain by killing people from ONE class for 26 years?

It's the person who had been there for 26 years(like the librarian).. or, there are multiple culprits. Either way, I can see why they may be trying to cover up their actions with magic and curses.

It also doesn't explain how records and memories are altered; thus it's supernatural.

The memories are not altered-they are erased. That's called amnesia. Notice how amnesia seems to be widespread and it doesn't delete only the info connected to the "curse".
Also, if it was the curse deleting the memories, there is no way they would be able to partially or fully recover them after thinking a little bit.

and last but not least....

sorry, had to
Feb 29, 2012 12:18 PM

Dec 2010
witchhuntress said:

I don't think the phenomenon has a "fixed rule" that only students in the class become resurrected. It just seems to happen that it's a student who's the resurrected dead person most (or all?) of the time: at least, if you refer to Chibiki-san's records, it has always been like that.

I think the major thing was that anyone connected to the class will die, so it is also plausible that anyone "centrally" (or a major part) included in the class is a dead person. Relatives and others seem too far-fetched to be dead persons, BUT if the relative BELONGS to the third class, that is another matter.

Anyway, assistant teachers are very rare, and I wonder...if just like in my former school, they have a chair for assistant teachers in the back? Or do assistant teachers really assist the general form teachers within a lesson, or they do separate lessons?

If assistant teachers also sit in the back in Yomi North, then I stand with my theory that short "chairs" don't only refer to students' chairs. It may also refer to the teachers'.

THAT is something to think about, don't you think?

That is such a good point. I never thought about the assistant teacher's chairs counting. Great observation!
Deliveries go here pls <3
Candy Kingdom
(∩^o^)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
Feb 29, 2012 12:53 PM

Oct 2010
Hinaaa said:
witchhuntress said:

I don't think the phenomenon has a "fixed rule" that only students in the class become resurrected. It just seems to happen that it's a student who's the resurrected dead person most (or all?) of the time: at least, if you refer to Chibiki-san's records, it has always been like that.

I think the major thing was that anyone connected to the class will die, so it is also plausible that anyone "centrally" (or a major part) included in the class is a dead person. Relatives and others seem too far-fetched to be dead persons, BUT if the relative BELONGS to the third class, that is another matter.

Anyway, assistant teachers are very rare, and I wonder...if just like in my former school, they have a chair for assistant teachers in the back? Or do assistant teachers really assist the general form teachers within a lesson, or they do separate lessons?

If assistant teachers also sit in the back in Yomi North, then I stand with my theory that short "chairs" don't only refer to students' chairs. It may also refer to the teachers'.

That is such a good point. I never thought about the assistant teacher's chairs counting. Great observation!
This peeked my interest I don't understand the Chair count exactly. Does the thing mind if there is increase of the chairs even if it's not students chairs?

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Feb 29, 2012 3:41 PM

Nov 2009
Yumekichi11 said:
Hinaaa said:
witchhuntress said:

This peeked my interest I don't understand the Chair count exactly. Does the thing mind if there is increase of the chairs even if it's not students chairs?

It probably does mind because although it has no fixed rule as to who the dead person in class should return, it seems to have a "fixed number of class members," and death happens when this limit of class members is not followed...

Also...I think the chair count might refer to overall chairs in the classroom, including the form teacher and assistant teachers'. So "being short one chair" might mean "being short one student's or teacher's chair."

"Belief is the death of intelligence." ~Robert Anton Wilson~
Feb 29, 2012 3:42 PM

Jun 2011
Why is it that the girl's showed off so much cleavage in their swimsuits? I mean, it isn't impossible for them to wear something a little less revealing. Or maybe I'm just too picky.

Next episode is certainly something I'll be looking forward to, looks real interesting.
Feb 29, 2012 4:01 PM

Feb 2012
Sanguis said:
Why is it that the girl's showed off so much cleavage in their swimsuits? I mean, it isn't impossible for them to wear something a little less revealing. Or maybe I'm just too picky.

Next episode is certainly something I'll be looking forward to, looks real interesting.
Never been to the beach? Cleavage everywhere ;p
Feb 29, 2012 4:04 PM

Feb 2012
Yvese said:
Sanguis said:

Never been to the beach? Cleavage everywhere ;p

nudist beach
oh the horror
Pages (10) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Another Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

jenanime - Jan 9, 2012

476 by Tucefull »»
Apr 15, 4:10 PM

Poll: » Another Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sir_Lexa - Jan 30, 2012

537 by Jaakusameyumi »»
Apr 11, 7:21 PM

Poll: » Another Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2012

1042 by Fanerogame »»
Mar 28, 9:05 AM

» Well, this ending was a bit ass. Very mixed opinions.

TrhlaSlecna - Jan 10

25 by TrhlaSlecna »»
Feb 21, 2:38 PM

Poll: » Another Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 12, 2012

341 by JoJo_Enjoyerr »»
Feb 19, 12:09 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.