Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Aug 8, 2008 12:42 AM
Feb 2008
This episode was funny, i was laughing the whole time.
Aug 8, 2008 4:38 AM

Jun 2008
It was a good episode :D

I laughed when I saw Saito's face in this scene.

Aug 8, 2008 4:49 AM

Jul 2008
Tabitha was hugging saito and shes scared of ghost lol wtf
Aug 8, 2008 6:46 AM
Jul 2018
Veronin said:
Seriously, I just don't get how you can waste episodes when it's only 12 or 13 episodes to begin with. They should be constantly moving forward with the plot every episode. If this were a 24 or 26 episode season/series, then they could have episodes like these every now and then.

true...personally i think it should be a 26 episode series......and yeah they need to move on with their relationship and louise does need to sort out her psychological issues.
Aug 8, 2008 8:24 AM

Jan 2008
jorgzimmer said:
If they reset all relationship progress one more time...

I don't really think they "reset all relationship progress" of Louise & Saito entirely, actually o_O I mean, the tsuntsun-moment at the end is kind of compulsory, isn't it? xD But the situation before that was really sweet, with Saito remembering that danceparty and Louise being cute and stuff =3. Oh, well, but of course, it's been reset to a great extent. >_<
I believe ep. 4 was better, but still: some funny moments here as well =D
Even though I'm a ZnT-addict, I'd like to have some plot as well ö_ö

Aug 8, 2008 11:58 AM
Observer

Nov 2007
facepalm heavily at the st***dity of this episode.

we are nearly HALf way through the season and no solid plotline is really implied. Next episode is the same....The third is just fanservice on top of more fanservice. It doesn't have any substance to it....

if this was a series like Goshuushou-sama, I would actually understand, because it will be intented to be purely fanservices. But there is too much of a difference between season 1 and what we have now....

*bangs my head on the wall*
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Aug 8, 2008 11:58 AM

Jul 2008
Hmm I might be willing to admit that each time they re-develop their relationship it's not quite from square one and they may even get a tiny bit further then previous. But honestly, holding the woman you love from behind is a step that they need to be well past by now. Or a level at which they are stable.

Sort of like how Lina and Gourry are happy to kill each other over food but willing to surrender everything even in the face of the lord of nightmares for one another. There is a relationship that is stable well fleshed out. It doesn't go anywhere but pfft that's fine because it doesn't try to promise anything.

Sorry I think that's a bit of a tangent.
Kind regards
Sidoen

Aug 8, 2008 2:14 PM

Apr 2008
This episode was pure fun.
Aug 8, 2008 5:36 PM

Aug 2007
oh...man.....

o_o"
Aug 8, 2008 9:57 PM
Aug 2008
Anime-Destiny said:
I enjoy the elegant music being played in the puppet scene ...the girls getting their payback on the guys was hilarious though. XD

When Tabitha said she was scared of ghosts, I was thinking, "Oh, come on, ghosts don't pose much physical danger, right?"

Then the puppets showed up and I thought, "Okay, no ghosts, but these is really quite a lot creepier than ghosts!"

The girls getting payback was interesting, but this episode also gave Tiffa a chance to show how utterly clueless and sincere she is, so there was a little character development.

It would be seriously interesting if Tabitha began to aggressively go after Saito and try to win him away from Louise. *That* would be a fight worth watching, and it could be more than just fan service.

Edit: And it would likewise be very interesting to see Louise and Siesta have some depth to their friendship. Louise would have an easier time being a lover if she had social connections to a broader group of people.
formosanAug 8, 2008 10:09 PM
Aug 8, 2008 10:05 PM
Aug 2008
perseus87 said:
Veronin said:
Seriously, I just don't get how you can waste episodes when it's only 12 or 13 episodes to begin with. They should be constantly moving forward with the plot every episode. If this were a 24 or 26 episode season/series, then they could have episodes like these every now and then.

true...personally i think it should be a 26 episode series......and yeah they need to move on with their relationship and louise does need to sort out her psychological issues.

I think they're not ignoring the flower commitment ceremony at the end of the 2nd season, they're just making an authorial comment that marriage ceremonies don't guarantee genuine commitment or happy marriage.

I think the screenwriter is partly throwing out fan service, but partly making a statement about how difficult it is to have a functioning monogamous relationship.

Maybe the screenwriter is a man who feels men have trouble committing because women aren't open enough about their feelings, causing men to walk out the door.
Aug 8, 2008 11:46 PM

Jul 2008
formosan said:
perseus87 said:
Veronin said:

I think they're not ignoring the flower commitment ceremony at the end of the 2nd season, they're just making an authorial comment that marriage ceremonies don't guarantee genuine commitment or happy marriage.

I think the screenwriter is partly throwing out fan service, but partly making a statement about how difficult it is to have a functioning monogamous relationship.

Maybe the screenwriter is a man who feels men have trouble committing because women aren't open enough about their feelings, causing men to walk out the door.

I agree with one thing about this: COMMON PROBLEM IN JAPANESE SOCIETY ILLUSTRATED THROUGH ANIME.
Oops! I appear to be incapable of following Rules 16 and 17, so I had to have a mod change my sig for me.
Aug 9, 2008 3:32 AM

Jul 2008
Not really a Japanese issue, it's a human condition issue. That kind of scenario is common through out all of our culture just not with the psychological profiles we have in this series. Don't forget that the characters are also teenagers... this is what teenagers do!

I do not think that the creators are trying to get across any kind of deep profound meaning or belief in today's society. If that were the case then it would be a little more similar to actual events in the real world. For example, a few of the adults in the series might develop relationships that would then mirror the message desired. Teenagers peeping at each other and stumbling through their first love with confusion and a multitude of mistakes and misunderstandings is actually normal and just as annoying.
Kind regards
Sidoen

Aug 9, 2008 6:34 PM

Nov 2007
Best episode yet, definitely. Been a while since I had such good laughs.
Aug 10, 2008 8:59 AM

Jan 2008
You gotta wonder, how at the end of each episode, how does that guy survive her attacks? I mean really. And even if she believes him, or is present at the time, she still goes nuts. Is she bi-polar or something? Unreal. If I was Saito, I would have told Louise that I didn't break the contract because Siesta's are bigger than Louise's, not smaller. At least we're seeing he's growing some kind of a backbone from just the beginning of this episode.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Aug 10, 2008 9:10 AM
Mar 2008
I want more plot ... it's been some episodes lost only to deal with big breasts? Where is the second void user? And I remember that Saito still have to return a ring to a water fairy (if I'm not mistaken) ... :)
Aug 11, 2008 1:38 PM

Mar 2008
Excellent episode, the scene with Tabitha was great ! Next episode seems to be great too :)
Aug 11, 2008 3:20 PM

Jun 2008
Oh my god, I guess they weren’t kidding when they said that the themes this season would be love and ero.This ends on another reset too (in fact, it ended almost exactly like it started), so I’m not convinced the two have made any real progress in their relationship. Haven’t Louise and Saito gone through enough trust-building so that they don’t need to spend another entire episode on it?

Bleghhhh. And when are the writers going to get back to the main plot?! Oh well, ;__;<3
Aug 11, 2008 4:19 PM

Jul 2008
You know I was kinda disappointed when Saito went through another summons to get his power back. There was a moment during combat when there was something of a flash back to when he had the power. I figured, "cool they are gonna let him gradually adopt the power as his own, sorta like a rapid natrual skill development" that he could then apply to all weapons.
Kind regards
Sidoen

Aug 11, 2008 4:19 PM

Sep 2007
WHAT A TWIST

Aug 11, 2008 7:42 PM
Jun 2007
Arg no kiss u_u

I'm sure Tabitha did that on purpose >_>
Aug 11, 2008 8:57 PM

Jul 2008
She is the quiet unsuspected one!
Kind regards
Sidoen

Aug 12, 2008 3:33 AM

Jun 2008
typical bathing episode is typical

still using the same gags from the first series :/
Aug 12, 2008 12:56 PM
Dec 2007
Okay, sorry, I believed the 4th episode was slightly better than the first three and thus, the series would take off from the 5th episode with some kind of plot and less fanservice, elevating itself to the level of the previous installments but this one proved me wrong big time. One of the worse episodes of the whole series. I wonder how this 3rd season is ranked higher than the first two seasons on MAL, are there that many fanboys of ZnT here? I mean, even if those two seasons were not really good, they had a decent plot and they actually tried to create a background and develop the characters, this season has just passed the limit of ecchi/randomness and has no point at all and the preview for the 6th episode doesn't help me to hope for any kind of improvement...

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Aug 12, 2008 1:23 PM

Jul 2008
Score probably comes from the admiration of the previous seasons rather then any merit the current one has at the moment.
Kind regards
Sidoen

Aug 12, 2008 1:32 PM

Jul 2008
Sidoen said:
Not really a Japanese issue, it's a human condition issue. That kind of scenario is common through out all of our culture just not with the psychological profiles we have in this series. Don't forget that the characters are also teenagers... this is what teenagers do!

I do not think that the creators are trying to get across any kind of deep profound meaning or belief in today's society. If that were the case then it would be a little more similar to actual events in the real world. For example, a few of the adults in the series might develop relationships that would then mirror the message desired. Teenagers peeping at each other and stumbling through their first love with confusion and a multitude of mistakes and misunderstandings is actually normal and just as annoying.

You don't need things to be real so people can grasp them, many things can be learned through imagination. That is why much is exaggerated and NO not all teenagers do these things. Mistakes yes but some and that is also a good to learn, however the creators are trying to show some mistakes that they may have made or in general should be avoided.
Oops! I appear to be incapable of following Rules 16 and 17, so I had to have a mod change my sig for me.
Aug 12, 2008 1:48 PM

Feb 2008
If this wasn't Zero no Tsukaima this would have been a good episode. I expect better. Bring me plot! NOW!
Aug 12, 2008 2:05 PM

Jul 2008
angel999 said:

You don't need things to be real so people can grasp them, many things can be learned through imagination. That is why much is exaggerated and NO not all teenagers do these things. Mistakes yes but some and that is also a good to learn, however the creators are trying to show some mistakes that they may have made or in general should be avoided.

Really to me, this series is just not setup in a way that suggests there is some kind of moral to the story. So assigning mysterious meanings to exaggerated circumstances just does not seem to be plausible.

If you are finding meanings or messages I would suggest they are coincidental.
Kind regards
Sidoen

Aug 12, 2008 5:29 PM

Jan 2008
Meh.
Aug 13, 2008 2:47 PM

Feb 2008
This episode was a little different.
I liked it.
Aug 14, 2008 2:01 PM

Nov 2007
Is it just me, or was the moment where Siesta made Saito touch her breasts edited a bit? o-O
Aug 14, 2008 3:32 PM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
YuenSan said:
Is it just me, or was the moment where Siesta made Saito touch her breasts edited a bit? o-O

Yes, a part of it was censored. That's not the first scene that was censored though, don't be so surprised now. =P

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Aug 17, 2008 9:24 PM
May 2008
I really prefer episodes with a kiss, this is a love story afterall.

I really want them to come to Tokyo, it'd be great to see Louise completely relying on Saito.
Aug 18, 2008 10:27 AM

Jul 2008
That's a great idea! It would not be plausible in the world that's been established but I agree it would be great for their character development.
Kind regards
Sidoen

Sep 27, 2008 12:17 AM

May 2008
wow this was one of the funniest anime episodes ive seen... literally finding myself lol'ing at many places.

oh and Rie Kugimiya's voice... o.0 jezus
Sep 30, 2008 7:30 PM

Jun 2007
contract between familiar and master to... not touch other breasts... really powerful louise.
it was a good relationship development episode after all
saito's got gifts
everybody but saito is happy, happyness~
bath scene.. ahhhh
and the truth is uncovered
tabitha saves saito... naked...
saito shall not like smallers not bigger than louise xD
Oct 2, 2008 5:42 AM

Feb 2008
LOL! So a comedic episode now!? Hahaha! XD

Just the flashbacks are okei.

Too much fanservice btw. Hahaha!

Tabitha is really a silly quiet girl.
Oct 2, 2008 7:01 AM

Jul 2008
Sidoen said:
angel999 said:

Really to me, this series is just not setup in a way that suggests there is some kind of moral to the story. So assigning mysterious meanings to exaggerated circumstances just does not seem to be plausible.

If you are finding meanings or messages I would suggest they are coincidental.

If you saw XXX Holic you should there are no coincidence only the inevitable.
Oct 6, 2008 12:06 AM

Jan 2008
TZShadow said:
This ALL wouldn't have happened if Louise would've talked to Tifa, instead of trying to ignore her. And I LOVE how she forgives him for Tifa, and Tabitha comes up in a similar strange situation, she blows him up. And THEN, she SEES Siesta put Saito's hand on her chest, and STILL blows him up.

Alright episode, but GAWD, if Louise doesn't sort out this psychological complex she has...*Facepalm.* 4/5 for Louise finally...half getting it, and Saito HOPEFULLY beginning to realize his mistakes. Fanservice could've left....But this episode made me laugh.

My thoughts exactly!~
Louise needs to make up her mind on a lot of issues. She keeps snapping and blowing Saito up~ T___T;;

Amazing sig set thanks to -DraGonZ-
Oct 23, 2008 11:06 AM

Jun 2007
It's getting far too predictable now. There are still some fun parts, but it can't keep up like this forever. This episode also had too much fan-service, and coming from me, that is saying something.
Your search on "Oran Solus" returned the following quotes:
"Oran Solus? I know him. What a wanker. He still owes me a tenner." Oscar Wilde
"Oran, you're so intelligent and awesome <3" Bakayaro
"Oran's sexy." LolitaDecay
"Oran is a sophisticated penguin." Drybananna
"Oran is a Hand-Eye you faggots." EddieSpaghetti
"Oran for Prime Minister." the_prime_one
"Oran is all that is stated in his sig and more." orbitzz

Dec 8, 2008 10:05 AM
Jun 2008
Wow!
Thabitha is revealing her feelings for Saito, one more obstacle between Saito and Louise =P
Well, this one was ok.
Jan 8, 2009 11:38 AM

Jan 2008
wow.. we have a new record time in the category "achieve something in their relationship and throwing it away immediately".
at this point, even i could come up with a better romance part. i mean, who actually likes this whole achieve->reset->achieve>reset stuff. bahhh... this is frustrating -_-
Feb 5, 2009 12:26 AM

Jul 2008
Not the greatest ZnT episode, there were some enjoyable moments but this thing is quite predictable now.
Sep 29, 2009 2:57 AM

Aug 2008
Yay Tabitha! Needs more Tabitha!

May 25, 2010 7:12 AM
Oct 2009
This episode was awesome! Looks like Louise actually managed to believe Saito there for a second... until you know what happened. Tiffania making Louise touch her breasts was pretty nice!

Overall great episode, I'm liking this season more than the second one. Next episode should be awesome, looks like Louise will be getting down and dirty with Montmorency!
Jun 3, 2010 11:20 PM

Dec 2008
The story development has stalled, but it was a funny episode...

2.5/5
Jan 26, 2011 12:13 PM
Dec 2010
Its 3rd series when will they finally stop that s/m mistress/slave relationship and became more lovers like ? probably never haha ..
i still cant make myself to sympathize with Louise, she keeps on ruining every single nice moment between two of them from very 1st ep in 1st series ,but i like rest of the anime where Saito is true knight instead of in slavery :P ahh He should go for Tiffi , poor guy..
Where is that romance-part ????????????????? ahh
( Currently interested in OP MC genre. Recommendations are welcomed, preferable those yet not on my list )
Feb 21, 2011 11:24 AM
Mar 2009
Oh god...another girl to the harem?

So, where's the plot? It's already five episodes in and I don't see anything forming.
Jun 30, 2011 7:17 AM

May 2009
For crying out loud. Once more they build up their relationship just to have Louise turn back into a fucking bitch and tear it all down. She has got to be one of the worst characters I've ever laid my eyes on. Damn, the ending of this episode made me shout profanities. Overwhelming rage.
Jul 6, 2011 4:54 PM

Aug 2009
>implying that there are girls with smaller breasts than louise.

seriously lol'd pretty hard at the modified oath created by louise that saito read hahahahaha
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima ~Princess no Rondo~ Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Censored_Vagina - Aug 10, 2008

82 by LadyLeeMing »»
Mar 15, 6:23 PM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima ~Princesses no Rondo~ Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

angel999 - Sep 21, 2008

218 by Comander-07 »»
Nov 29, 2023 3:41 PM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima ~Princesses no Rondo~ Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

angel999 - Sep 8, 2008

64 by Comander-07 »»
Nov 29, 2023 2:55 PM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima ~Princess no Rondo~ Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

angel999 - Aug 25, 2008

91 by Comander-07 »»
Nov 29, 2023 2:40 PM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima ~Princess no Rondo~ Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Kouma_Kun - Jul 27, 2008

151 by Comander-07 »»
Nov 27, 2023 4:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.