Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Oct 1, 2011 2:08 PM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh WTF? This series should be 26 episodes! Total tearful happy memories of Tales of the Abyss mixed in with Chrome Shell Regios. Really happy to pick this series. I will add mixtures of Chrono Trigger and the outside looks like one from Shangri-La so I really want to know WTF happened to earth in this series or the planet itself.

This guy:

http://myanimelist.net/character/42309/Toori__Aoi
I think I am gay for him. Hard to explain but I like his face. I really love his face in fact but with that kind of feeling. There is something about his face! Yeah a little crazy but this guy might be after Gekkou my favorite male. Too bad he got kicked his ass by the sensei in the spoiler
but then again him being pervert with his magazine fits me well. I hope he just not stupid too often. That he just goofs off when the situation permits it.

It occurred that the following is going to be kick ass,

quad wielding gun blazing? Shit is amazing as an element itself in this series.

A few most amazing points of comedy and elemental value to the series
  • Well in the ecchi there may be some yuri that tend to get better in regards to the Margot x Malga in the spoiler
    both seem to have angel wings. One being of the fallen and the other of the good. Ying yang notion within Christian aspects? Perhaps but an interesting concept.

• Black guy that attacks with curry in the spoiler
    oh WTF ROFL! That was totally hilarious! I wonder how that curry does damage or inflicts pain even? I wonder. Regardless that guy is funny.

• Say goodbye to most fan service with censors being present in the spoiler
    guess the fondling is censored and I wonder what else other than obvious naked stuff.

• Adele Balfetto’s spear in the spoiler
    along with her fight were most amazing! That is kick ass! I liked it and it adds a unique element to the setting of the anime itself.

• Looks they really ballooned the breasts in the spoiler
    the properties are totally off but that makes it totally enchanting to see. On top of that Kimi and Asama have the most impressive and Kimi is the sister of my favorite guy along with Asama having the biggest bust so far. I like her eye color more.

• Looks like Marga is a witch in the spoiler
    that broom and all adds yet another addition into the mixture. Turns out nice IMO. Magic seeps into the series with her class.

• One of the things about Asama is her helper in the spoiler
    that little doll is cute. It adds to the surroundings of Asama as making her shots much more fun to see.

• We have a naked demon figure in the spoiler
    now thank God he has not genitals. That would be bad for me. Other than that he looks pretty cool. Can’t wait to see him more in action.

• I ROFL so hard at the fat guy in the spoiler
    reminds me of myself back a while ago when playing a lot SNES at home in the old days. Other than that it shows that the crew is that much more varied. They accept fat people and or different races so they group accepting the different people is a good positive outlook.

• They put up the following concept in the spoiler
    the girl with the crazy giant. Another good element, which I remember last of in Fate/stay night with Berserker.
The sci-fi and world are amazing so far. What I mean by that is none other than that ship in the spoiler
a marvelous invention. Macross rings around the air a little except not being it in space. It could also be used as a forefront towards the concept of Regios fighting themselves in Chrome Shell Regios. That might be interesting with Ships VS Ships fights and benefits after the victory. More later.

BTW Image Stitches in the spoiler
and Ariadust x Toori was amazing for a stitch. I never though it would work out but it did. This looks to be an amazing couple.
Yumekichi11Oct 2, 2011 2:51 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Oct 1, 2011 2:24 PM

Feb 2008
He got easily beaten by the sensei, lol.
What so special about him?
The only think I can see he is a pervo

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Oct 1, 2011 2:35 PM
Jul 2018
Blackbird said:
He got easily beaten by the sensei, lol.
The only think I can see he is a pervo

what are you talking about? they're the best kind.
Oct 1, 2011 2:47 PM

Oct 2010
Blackbird said:
His face! Name a male anime character that has an exact one like him. At least there is few of them of what I remember. It's all about his face. Him being a pervert is amazing, I happen to be one too with fiction and him too with his game.

It's obvious he let himself be caught off-guard. We clearly saw him using a power in the beginning so he much be powerful. Sometimes they say when 2 people joke around themselves it means they may be equal. I think he might be more powerful than the sensei. He is most likely special but will get stronger IMO.

Oct 1, 2011 4:34 PM
May 2011
Just to quote the very first words of this thread about the 26 episodes. The show has already been confirmed for a second season. Its a split 2 cour so the other half won't air after these first 13 episodes.
ban1o.jpg
Oct 1, 2011 4:47 PM

Oct 2010
RyuKirin said:
Just to quote the very first words of this thread about the 26 episodes. The show has already been confirmed for a second season. Its a split 2 cour so the other half won't air after these first 13 episodes.
Thanks for the info. Damn that sucks then I hope this airs then the other half airs like they did some times ago with the new season of Slayers.

Well that's good to know. All characters should have their backgrounds explored on all sides (the good, bad and neutral).

Oct 1, 2011 5:01 PM

Nov 2007
Somehow I expected C³ to be worse than Kyoukai Senjou, but after watching both of ep 1, Kyoukai Senjou be worse than C³... (Well, I didn't expect to feel good about those two anime to begin with)

Didn't expect to hear techno music!!

lol @ Aoi's personality.

That girl with big breast looks and sounds like Mami from Madoka.

tsubasaloverOct 1, 2011 5:39 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Oct 1, 2011 7:10 PM

May 2011
lol toori is a perv! he groped sensei's breasts when no one dared but he got beat haha!
Oct 1, 2011 7:55 PM
Jul 2018
Welp first fucking solar flare of the season. Disappointed already. fuck
Oct 1, 2011 8:28 PM

Aug 2010
wow that was actually better than expected, loved the art and music, The fanservice were a bit over but eh it's not that bad
I'm also loving the variety of races so far and the awesome weapons :3 keeper for me~
Oct 1, 2011 9:11 PM

Jun 2011
LOL, Aoi, this was unexpected and funny,
The setting is a bit too much for me to understand >_>
Oct 1, 2011 11:52 PM

Apr 2011
Lol. Aoi got a nice grope of Sensei's oppai. Lucky

too bad he got kicked thought. ^^
Oct 2, 2011 3:13 AM

Jan 2009
That is one fabulous male protagonist.
And the one single censor in the episode was incredibly dumb. Like, seriously, what the? Someone should die for that one.
Tl;dr this might turn out well. Or it might fail completely. ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌
And it seems like Sunrise realized what they lacked in Sacred Seven, boobs.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Oct 2, 2011 3:54 AM

Oct 2010
Oosran said:
And the one single censor in the episode was incredibly dumb. Like, seriously, what the? Someone should die for that one.
Yeah especially since the PV has it uncensored >_< Doh, we screwed up production crew. Yeah, pretty much.
Oosran said:
Oh wait, you do know that is making this series like bad. The breasts look like way too inflated. Sacred Seven no breasts is what made it good, the question is will it sell well?

So like will Toori over-pawn the MC of Star Driver or can he?

Oct 2, 2011 8:39 AM

Jan 2009
Yumekichi11 said:
Oosran said:
Oh wait, you do know that is making this series like bad. The breasts look like way too inflated. Sacred Seven no breasts is what made it good, the question is will it sell well?
But you're missing the point.
Sacred Seven was shit bad, and Sunrise was like "Oh hey, we didn't have boobs in that one, that must've been why it failed," and now they add boobs everywhar instead. That, however, does not make the show good all by itself.
Let's see what Sunrise learns from this season and what they'll try next time. ( ¬‿¬)
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Oct 2, 2011 9:38 AM

Feb 2008
That's not like I hate him but shouldn't the main character be strong?
Everyone believe that Horizon is dead but that's not true since we saw her working.
That's not like I hate him as character, haha I'm actually also like that face.
We probably will know him better on the next episode.
Haha that sensei she is overpowered, no one could beat her.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Oct 2, 2011 2:58 PM

Oct 2010
Oosran said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Oosran said:
But you're missing the point.
Sacred Seven was shit bad, and Sunrise was like "Oh hey, we didn't have boobs in that one, that must've been why it failed," and now they add boobs everywhar instead. That, however, does not make the show good all by itself.
Let's see what Sunrise learns from this season and what they'll try next time. ( ¬‿¬)
Totally agree with "What you did there" the mistake they should not do is fan service>>>>>>>>>>>>everything else. You dig? That is it.
Blackbird said:
Everyone believe that Horizon is dead but that's not true since we saw her working.
Same shit in Chrome Shell Regios. The MC looked like shit until he started to polish up his skills. You will see, this guy might be the next MC from Star Driver.
Yumekichi11Oct 2, 2011 3:12 PM

Oct 2, 2011 7:17 PM

Jun 2007
Slimes in the party? I'm sold.
Shameless Blog Plugging: animetics.net
Oct 3, 2011 12:34 AM

Jan 2009
Yumekichi11 said:
Blackbird said:
Same shit in Chrome Shell Regios. The MC looked like shit until he started to polish up his skills. You will see, this guy might be the next MC from Star Driver.
Except that Regios's MC didn't "polish" his skills, he was crazy strong all the time, he just didn't want to show it.
This is rather off-topic though, I guess. ( ¬‿¬)
Oct 10, 2011 12:24 PM

May 2011
All the characters looks fucking great so far. Every single girl were very cute and they've all seem to have some unique personalities. I know I am going to love them all, and the art just looks great. Thank god there are going to be another 13 episodes after this season. It's impossible to learn more about all of them with this just 13 episode, hopefully 26 will do it justice. The only problem was the fact that there are way too many chars introduced in the first ep. -.- Going to be hard to remember them all.

Toori is kewl, teacher groped. Nuff said.
Oct 10, 2011 6:40 PM

Aug 2010
This episode gave me the chills. Chills = mind blown = GREAT. I did NOT expect Aoi to actually be straightforward and fondle with the teacher's breasts. I'm like, DAMN?!

That killed a bit of me when I saw how long of a run this is. 13 episodes for this run? It needs 26 because the background check during the ending theme couldn't screw into my head hard enough. I WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS THIS PLOT EVEN ABOUT.

Now to await the next ep/catch up on my other Fall anime. :3
Oct 10, 2011 9:46 PM

Mar 2009
Yumekichi11 said:
This guy:94ddd4c2.jpg

Speaking of which, what is wrong with their faces and smiles? It's creepy looking.

Threads keep rolling back, I'm guessing?
Oct 11, 2011 6:04 AM

Jul 2007
not at all sure about this anime, seems rather horrible.
Oct 11, 2011 11:23 AM

Jul 2010
Wow a shitload of characters and boobs were introduced huh? I don't really like most of 'em though. the only one I like so far is the teacher. The protagonist looks like such an arrogant idiot too. I don't know it with this series. I'll give it some episode to see where this'll go.

Oct 11, 2011 4:21 PM
Oct 2011
Umm... This is based on a light novel so the talk about the 'boobs' isn't really Sunrise's idea...
Oct 11, 2011 6:44 PM

Mar 2010
Wow. I should have known better. You know, I set my standards really high when I seen a preview for this back a few months ago on Youtube. But I think I've finally learned my lesson when I say, ''it's too good to be true''. I don't know what I was thinking. New rule of thumb when watching anime;
You know it will turn out stupid or nonsensical when:
1) If it's just over-flashy
2) The women are portrayed as mere objects with inhumanely large chests
3) When there's just TOO much stuff going on, it's rediculous.
I'd give more credit to ''Naruto'' for staying simple and unoriginal. This, however, how can you do it?!
To make it worse, it's partially produced by Sunrise. So sad, oh, so sad. TT__TT
(R.I.P) Sunrise.
Not looking forward to the next.
Oct 11, 2011 7:19 PM
Nov 2010
Yumekichi11 said:
Blackbird said:
His face! Name a male anime character that has an exact one like him. At least there is few of them of what I remember. It's all about his face. Him being a pervert is amazing, I happen to be one too with fiction and him too with his game.

It's obvious he let himself be caught off-guard. We clearly saw him using a power in the beginning so he much be powerful. Sometimes they say when 2 people joke around themselves it means they may be equal. I think he might be more powerful than the sensei. He is most likely special but will get stronger IMO.

Tomoki Sakurai - Sora No Otoshimono. Good guy smiling face but extreme pervert

By the way guys, I came just to ask. When will the uncensored version release?
I love this anime, seem high budget with various unique character.
Oct 12, 2011 12:47 AM

Oct 2010
shinkawa said:
Tomoki Sakurai - Sora No Otoshimono. Good guy smiling face but extreme pervert By the way guys, I came just to ask. When will the uncensored version release? I love this anime, seem high budget with various unique character.
Unfortunately Tomoki does not have the face of Toori EPICness so it's a not and Tomoki is way more perverted than Toori but that is another thread to talk about.

The DVDs come out one month or near the end of the series itself.

Oct 12, 2011 9:36 AM

Sep 2010
Wow a shitload of characters and boobs were introduced huh?

If you mean big boobs there's only 2 or 3 so far. Quite the shitload considering there's about 15 characters running around.
If you just mean boobs as in women, yeah there's a lot of female characters.
Anime_NameOct 12, 2011 9:45 AM

Oct 12, 2011 9:45 PM

Oct 2010
Here's to hoping the Curry Guy ends up being massively strong.
Oct 13, 2011 10:54 AM

Jun 2008
what the fuck did i just watch
Oct 14, 2011 9:36 PM

Feb 2010
Toori's easy gropage winnage.
Sensei is powerful however :O
Oct 15, 2011 5:08 AM

May 2009

What the fuck did I just watch?
Oct 15, 2011 2:35 PM

Sep 2010
Great character designs and I like the main guy, but unfortunetly everything else fails so far and I don't like the naked devil looking guy. &gt;_&gt;

2/5, but I will stay around for a couple more episodes to see if it improves if not I might drop it.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Oct 16, 2011 9:05 PM

Dec 2010
This anime has such an amazing cast.

The characters all have enjoyable personalities as well.

I hope to see that quiet girl soon.

Oct 17, 2011 6:17 PM
Oct 2007
It was mind numingly stupid, but I like all the boobs. Probably won't finish it, but will continue for now
Oct 18, 2011 5:14 AM
Jun 2011
seems interesting. but the subs are like crap ............................
Oct 18, 2011 7:28 PM

Sep 2008
HoboFreedom said:
what the fuck did i just watch

ya, not worth it.
Oct 20, 2011 2:45 PM

Oct 2009
His face *.*

Stupid censor + bad quality, Im waiting for the BD.
Oct 21, 2011 1:48 PM

Jun 2009
I wasn't expecting a whole lot, so I actually kind of liked this first episode. I'm just going to watch it for the fun.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Oct 21, 2011 9:13 PM

May 2010
Umm, well, I guess I could call that interesting. I think the people who wrote the anime need to learn about something about "info overdose". And "boob overdose" for that matter, and I'm usually the last guy complaining about fanservice! Still though, I think I'll stick with this series for now, though maybe rewatching the first episode and taking notes LOL (I'm not confused now, but I pity those who had to remember all this shit for a whole week).
“Money can't buy dere”
Oct 24, 2011 3:03 AM

Jun 2008
Hmm...Lets see. Hateful VN style character design. Stupid overly big breast-big hair girls with overly typical anime behavior.
Typical annoying speech of excuses on how anyone older than 18 isn't in the arm forces to excuse the fact that this another bunch of school-kids saving the day.
Strange video game powers that will need some big explanations to get understating off.
Basically a silly anime that will try to play serious at small times but will just be a complicated mess.

People say you shouldn't judge an anime from the first episode but this is obvious what it is(Well at least if you saw a decent quantity of anime in your life) and i don't have the time to waste on such stupid shit.
MonadOct 24, 2011 3:15 AM
Oct 29, 2011 5:55 AM

Mar 2009
I'm not sure about exactly WHAT I've just watched :S
Nov 3, 2011 4:30 PM

Jul 2010
Umm what was that? An episode or a whole season crammed into 20 min? XD

Am I the only one whose mind is about to explode, just from reading the info on the MAL page? Am I really that slow atm? :P

So, to get things clear;
We're in the future. Humans were in space but got back to earth, only to find the area around and Japan as the only place left where they can live. The outerspace people live in different "dimensions" (what, like districts??) and till 1413 they were re-living the history of the Holy book Testament to find a way back to space. However, in 1413 they decided to invade Japan and threw the original inhabitants out of it. Now, 1648 those people live on a flying ship and the authories won't tell the people what happened ater 1648. There come rumors like an aposalypse etc and in the mids of the chaos Tori Aoi decides to try to take back their Japan... am I right? xD This is just a little too much information for me to handle I guess :P

I do like the art style and Tori's face is like epic WIN but he really has to work on his strength/power I guess xD The only thing that bothers me are the HUGE, I mean HUGE boobs &gt;.
Nov 8, 2011 7:02 PM

Mar 2011
Not too sure what to expect from this series but the first episode was definitely fun :)
Dec 2, 2011 11:21 PM

Sep 2011
for some reason kinda reminds me of Star Ocean the game
Dec 12, 2011 7:14 AM
Nov 2011
Wow.

I watched Ep 1 this morning. I have NO Clue what was going, except that the Sensei is awesome, with an achilles hill to Pervs like Aoi.

This Anime almost seems to call for a cheat sheet just to keep all the character names straight. Yikes! I don't know how much of this I'll watch, I usually don't mind action, but there is so much variety in the characters it makes it very hard to see anything.

So right now I'm starting this at a very low rating. People are comparing it to Chrome Shelled Regios, and others, but I at least had some interesting clue in the early episodes. We'll see.

This might be the first Series I drop on MAL, since I started tracking.
Be thankful for those you have near who are dear
For time is not always kind to those who would be on your mind
Seize the day, some exclaim, but that which is past, no more shall have its day.
Dec 12, 2011 7:23 AM

Mar 2011
Veretax said:
Wow.

I watched Ep 1 this morning. I have NO Clue what was going, except that the Sensei is awesome, with an achilles hill to Pervs like Aoi.

This Anime almost seems to call for a cheat sheet just to keep all the character names straight. Yikes! I don't know how much of this I'll watch, I usually don't mind action, but there is so much variety in the characters it makes it very hard to see anything.

So right now I'm starting this at a very low rating. People are comparing it to Chrome Shelled Regios, and others, but I at least had some interesting clue in the early episodes. We'll see.

This might be the first Series I drop on MAL, since I started tracking.

Ohhh another one >.>
Good luck missing the epicness on the latest episode :)

Just a suggestion
Don't expect some anime to tell you what they're planning to do on just one episode :/

Some anime take a lot of episode just to make sense

For example: Puella magi madoka magica..
at 1st a lot of people drop it on just 1 or 2 episode :/

But look ...it's one of the best anime now(I'm not saying that kyoukai will be one of the best anime)
ricardo241Dec 12, 2011 7:30 AM

Jan 3, 2012 2:31 PM

Sep 2010
Ero-Seno said:
I'm not sure about exactly WHAT I've just watched :S

But, that perv Toori was awesome.
Jan 4, 2012 1:15 PM

Dec 2008
Bah I don't get all the hate I thought it was pretty decent. Guess I'll marathon this show to kill time this winter break.

3/5
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Dec 24, 2011

116 by blacknemesist »»
Jul 26, 2023 6:41 PM

Poll: » Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Oct 15, 2011

102 by GiantHunter »»
Jul 22, 2023 7:01 PM

Poll: » Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Nov 27, 2011

80 by Didi6970 »»
Jul 7, 2023 10:39 AM

» Do the MC ever get powerful?

Amamiya__Ren - May 24, 2022

5 by Zefyris »»
Jun 9, 2022 9:52 AM

» Why such a low rating? ( 1 2 )

rific - Nov 5, 2011

98 by realVICE »»
May 9, 2022 3:43 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.