Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Sep 26, 2011 7:52 AM

May 2010
Geez, I liked bishounens and music, 'coz it was pretty my style. But main heroine... Come on, she was so irritating with all her dramas :| And her voice (it's wierd, I like this seiyuu O.o ) and even her looks irritated me -_-
But, for Shou and Otoya :D I'll give this series 8/10
Awaiting next season. With romantic ending ;>
Sep 26, 2011 10:21 AM

May 2010
I began to watch UtaPri because of Miyano Mamoru voicing Ichinose Tokiya in the first place, the plot was unneccessary XD

The Ost are pretty awsome, I love the seiyus and the songs and of course the bishonen in this series! <33

But seriously... I can't stand Haruka, she's always crying over little things and unconfident in herself. How can a person be like that with so many wonderful people around her?

The last episode really pissed me off 'cause of Haruka's whining =_=
Who care's? It was predictable, that it will center her but this was too much T_T
Luckily Starish makes the ending at least enjoyable :'D
Sep 26, 2011 11:24 AM

May 2010
Like everyone else Haruka is pisssssssssssssing me off too, ugh all her whine scenes and cry scenes.

But the ending was okay, not too good and not bad either.
Sep 26, 2011 2:17 PM
Sep 2007
"see you again"

so was that to make people buy whatever music cds will come out of this or is there a chance for a second season?

because i can't get enough of crazy insane wakamoto.
Sep 26, 2011 3:50 PM

Mar 2010
That's some big words for a newbie composing girl. Sorry, had to XD

See you again , so 2 season?
Ottoya please come back!
and where is that Chibi-boy( I like him as well xD) brother?
Sorry for my English ^^' If you notice any mistakes, please tell me about it ^^ Thanks for corrections ^^
Sep 26, 2011 10:02 PM

Jul 2008
Ugh...That was not that great. I felt the whole episode was unnecessary. It was just Haruka crying, two insert songs we heard before, and a lot of reused animation sequences. Pretty disappointing really.

I would still watch a second season if one ends up appearing (which I am kind of expecting. The CDs are selling really well, and if the BDs sell just as well a second season is a possibility).

I want Haruka to end up with Ichinose or Ittoki...

6/10. I might raise it to a 7 later.
Sep 27, 2011 4:46 AM

Sep 2008
What I liked:
- The songs
- The character designs of the male characters

What I disliked:
- Haruka's eyes
- Where is the freaking ROMANCE?!
- Predictable plot

Verdict: Entertaining to watch, but not worth a rewatch.

Seriously, where is the freaking romance?
Chicken + Dictionary + Dictionary = CMC. Eeyup.
Sep 27, 2011 4:47 AM

May 2010
Finally it ended as a harem ending with tokiya as her possible love interest.Not my fav kind of end but still i liked it.Btw is this the first half of the story only or was this whole group thing original?
Sep 27, 2011 5:57 AM

Oct 2007
All I can say is that if you didn't watch this on niconico.com, you SERIOUSLY missed out. It had to be one of the most entertaining group experiences ever. Improved my enjoyment lever of the series 1000%.

Sep 27, 2011 10:28 AM

May 2009
No choice end... as usual. Pfft.

I really liked Shining's dialogues though. They were the best. That he pointed out that Nanami did was not fit to compose due to her personality. And then that being a creator means you need to be a "greedy egoist". :)) I totally loved it. XD
Though I still HATE the way he frickin appears out of nowhere ANYwhere. >.<

I was half expecting those guys to show up at Nanami's grandma's doorstep. Just then, they did just that. :))))

I totally loved how Nanami gets freaked out and disappears. BUT..... So, Nanami runs away to her granny, stays there for a few hours, has a pep talk and voila? Utter inspiration in one afternoon??? Seriously????!
Jeez, you could have made her stay there for atleast a week! It takes a week, at least, to get the courage to face your situation again! And those guys found her place so quickly?? The world really is a small place huh?

Ah well. 6/10 from me.

I'm glad that this music related series had really good songs made for it. That too in varied styles. :) *OST download on the go!* That was one thing that made it work for me. And the art. :) Bright colours was a plus, and the dance animation was sexy. ;P

hmmm... maybe 7/10....

I don't look forward to a second season though. The producers can create a new series. WITH some romance. I'm tired of harems with cliché characters.
_____ _ _ ______

Within pain, there is desire.

_____ _ _ ______
Sep 27, 2011 6:41 PM
May 2011
Big shit, really boringzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Sep 27, 2011 8:27 PM

Oct 2010
Lulexiaa said:
asckj1 said:
Lulexiaa said:
This show was the worst piece of shit I have ever seen...

-99999999999999999999999999999999999999/10

Amen its over...

It seems you saw it full nonetheless :P

I guess....

I hated Haruka so bad....she was annoying and a dumbass....
Overall this show was fucking terrible... ;P

somehow i agree..
though it's not entirely terrible..
i just hated Haruka as well.. also, i didn't liked the series as awhole...

i just watched this 'cause Miyano, Mamoru's in here. lol.
though i have to admit that some of the songs are good..
Sep 28, 2011 5:13 AM

Jul 2011
Strange episode to rate. More than the first half was a horrible drag and if I had to rate that I would have given it a 2 out of 5. The stuff with Haruka was really sad and actually made me cry, though. Not bad in and of itself but spending over half the final episode on that was a bit much. Probably would have been fine if it wasn't the last but it was.

After a long slog we finally get some singing (14 minutes in!) which I like and made me happy. Was a good pick me up after Haruka was such a downer. Would have given it a 3 out of 5 at that point.

Then we get the concert, which was fantastic, and we get more of the song I've loved from the beginning. Not really happy that only some of it was full screen, though. Would have been nice if all of it had been. If it was a time thing how about cutting back on the 14 minute drag at the start and not the concert? Just an idea. In the end, with the concert, would have rated the episode 4 out of 5 which is what it gets since that's all there is.

In the end things pretty much went the way I expected them to. Guys didn't want to sing without her to the point of refusing to do it, blah blah blah. Little confused about the Grandma, though. She was alive, right? Some of it at the house just seemed off. Grandma appeared to jump around the place then we get to the point where the guys show and an not a single person there acknowledges her. Which, if she was indeed there, is insanely rude and really lazy to boot.

Even though I thought a lot of the first half was a waste, especially it with it being the last episode, it actually made me like Haruka. Till now I was pretty indifferent towards her. Didn't like or dislike her, really. Did do something to make me feel for her. Did cry, like I said. Kind of gave me a bit of respect for her as well. She, apparently, is one seriously gifted girl. Being able to play music by ear is something else. Not only that but she can write and even sing. As capable as she is I think just being a song writer for a pop band, even if the band is awesome, is a bit of a waste of her talents. She could probably do much, much more. If she's happy, though, then I guess that it's fine.

Show has been one heck of a roller coaster but it was fun and the music was nice. Can't call it perfect by any means but still did enjoy it a lot. In the end I'd give the show 7/10. This episode itself did get 4/5, though. Hope there is more. A season involving their lives and actually performing would be nice. Don't think it'll happen but would like it. Kind of like how I wish Beck had continued with the band doing their thing in America.
Sep 28, 2011 1:52 PM

Dec 2009
Awesome music
Awesome guys
Lame protagonist
Glitter overkill ( seriously, the singing scenes were weird.)
overall 6/10.
Sep 28, 2011 3:14 PM

Feb 2009
I loved the part where all the boys began singing in the field. That was so cute and beautiful. <3

I give the rest of the show a 6/10. I enjoyed it, but I could've enjoyed it more if it was a bit less cheesy and more exciting. It was really weak imo and nothing much happened except everything being rushed.
Sep 28, 2011 10:37 PM

Feb 2010
I enjoyed this more than I should have... but it was mindless fun w/ catchy songs and bishounen.. 7/10
Sep 29, 2011 8:40 AM

Jul 2008
It was a liiitttlleee bit boooooring~~~

I hope "See you again" means 6 new OVA, where Nanami'll choose one boy in every episode. But a second season...oh no...I don't wanna to see it...

Sep 29, 2011 10:27 AM

Jul 2009
Gets a 7 for me. That Amazing Grace deserves it. And Shining Saotome was just awesome.

The only thing I miss is an OVA of Ringo's route in Sweet Serenade. He's delicious both as a guy and as a girl.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 29, 2011 1:56 PM

Jul 2009
Homestuck said:
I found this show way more enjoyable then I probably should have.

I agree 1000%

The last five minutes were such fun!
-Jenn
Sep 30, 2011 5:06 PM

Dec 2010
Soooo predictable. But the music and the dudes made me happy. :DDDD
Oct 2, 2011 3:12 AM

Dec 2009
So, yep, FINALLY finished it~! And, lol, I have to admit I did enjoy it a heck-of-a-lot-more than I really should have. Hahaha XD;;

Pros::

+music is extremely catchy and seiyuu are matched perfectly
+bishounen guys and they have very nice character designs
+Shining Saotome, his major troll factor and Ringo

Cons::

-main character eye's and personality
-high school's decision on female uniform
-characters are just kind of left to disappear many times throughout the episodes and appear to never be seen again
-character's become annoying due to their views conveniently/sporadically changing off&on as the show progresses or as-needed
-the same 2-songs are used over, and over, and over again
-drama is 'magically' inserted into episodes to make it more dramatic to make us feel for the characters more
-a 'no-couple/no-choosing' ending
-claims to have a romantic-aspect to it but absolutely doesn't happen whatsoever except for a few cliched 'can't-tell-you-how-I-really-feel-so-I'll-say-something-close-to-it' lines
-certain things make you wonder "What the heck are they doing/thinking?" i.e Haruka's grandmother doing absolutely nothing when she has 5-teenage boys singing a love song to her granddaughter in her front yard
-the show is completely predictable and has more cheese then Velveeta

Final Verdict: Fun? Check. Awesome music? Check. Cute guys? Double check. But, that's about all that has UtaPri going for it. I honestly started watching this since a friend of mine on another site is over-the-top obsessed with it and thinks it one of the best series ever, though. Me? I'm going to get CDs of the ending and opening and then forgetting about it personally. This absolutely has no re-watch value for me. 5/10 (no, I can't bring myself to give it a higher score with much much much much much much better Anime out there)

abkfreeman said:
K-On! is what you a call a real music anime with more then 2 songs used during the whole series, the entire cast acutely plays instruments and writes their own songs, holds a goal to make it big on their own starting from the very bottom and get concerts on their own, the entire cast is generally likable and they don't have drama randomly placed. So, I'm looking at you, UtaPri - take some notes

Fixed'
Oct 2, 2011 1:45 PM
Lewd Depresso

Jul 2008
God dammit loved this anime! 10/10 !!

Rly nice musical
dont rly like much of reverse harem but since it was musical and idol theme it was damn awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Animation style is also rly nice and unique :D HARUKA :D

Rly nice debut at end also :P If real concerts would be also like that including the effects i would go nuts xD
Oct 12, 2011 2:19 PM

Jan 2011
Well, uhm, like many said I feel like I enjoyed this a lot more than I should have.

Aand since I base my ratings on enjoyment, I decided to lower it down a little from my 8/10 of just enjoyment to 7/10 because honestly it just doesn't deserve anything higher. In fact, it should be 6/10 but I'm being nice here.

I won't lie, overly sweet females are my favorite type of character in all animes. Unfortunately, the main character was so dumb I felt really guilty not hating her guts. What I'm trying to get at is that I never really WANTED to hate her, but I really just don't like her.

Also, I got used to her eyes. Somehow. At first they blinded the crap out of me, yes, but I'm okay with them now and they even look kind of pretty.

I have no problems with the fact that they're all interested in her. In fact, I think it's really sweet and it was totally possible. What irked me is that they fell for her.. too fast. My problem with harems is that people fall in love way too fast, just for some random act of kindness.
Tokiya, Ren, Masato, these were all guys that felt really out of character suddenly falling head over heels for this.. really plain girl.

I have to say another positive factor was just the art and animation in general was just TOTALLY gorgeous. All the characters were just BEAUTIFUL whenever they came on screen. Total eye candy.

In the end, I felt kind of ashamed for watching all of this and enjoying it. Hey, I don't see many reverse harems amongst the plethora of harems. Basically.. this anime was a guilty pleasure for me and I feel like an even bigger weeabo than I already am for thinking the guys in this were attractive. ffffs
Oct 12, 2011 5:55 PM

Sep 2010
rlime said:
What I liked:
- The songs
- The character designs of the male characters

What I disliked:
- Haruka's eyes
- Where is the freaking ROMANCE?!
- Predictable plot

Verdict: Entertaining to watch, but not worth a rewatch.

Seriously, where is the freaking romance?

They did say in episode 1 or 2 that romance is forbidden so I wasn't expecting much in that department. Although when Itokki said "I love....." and then paused I really wanted him to say I love you, but instead he said "Your music" and I like "doh should have known better"
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Oct 14, 2011 1:59 PM

Jan 2011
They forgot to add the part were all the boys gang raped her.
[center]
Oct 24, 2011 1:14 AM

Jun 2011
I loved it! 8D
It was wonderful X3
Nov 5, 2011 10:19 AM

Apr 2011
We all knew how it all will end.
And it was... hmm... I don't know what to think.
Just... it's end! Dot.
Nov 6, 2011 8:13 AM

Apr 2009
(Finally!) finished the show, and that's ONLY BECAUSE of the seiyuu and the music. Never played the game, but read the Manga (1st volume, oris there only one?).

I generally don't expect much of Reverse-Harem Anime, but there were few in the past that have proved to be more than just being decent (Fushigi Yuugi, Ouran High School Host Club), so I don't judge a show without having watched it actually.
Many things are said here already. Though it seems that I'm the only one who doesn't like the animation art nor the so-called "bishounen", the character design is just too flashy and over-the-top for my taste.
Forced drama scenes, main chara is annoying as hell (almost as annoying as Miaka from Fushigi Yuugi), clichè pouring from every minute.
I thought this show could be slightly better than Starry Sky, but it turned out to be even worse.

Indeed, the awesome cast of seiyuu and the music are the only plus.
So, two points for the cast, one extra point for having Suzu as a part of it (particularly since I miss him in Anime these days, though his chara in this show wasn't so talkative), and one point for the music, ergo I rate the show 4/10.
Nov 6, 2011 8:26 AM

Dec 2010
Aw... I kinda knew that it would end like this (no romance), but I was still hoping. This is not okay though, they tricked me with the Ichinose &amp; Haruka kissing in the opening song! Why would they even mention the romance was forbidden thing, if there wasn't gonna be any anyways. Lol idk.

Oh well. Overall, I really liked the art and music, and all the characters were likable (except Haruka at times), but the story -_- Kind of disappointing.
"have you ever really danced on the edge? is something still scaring you?"
Nov 9, 2011 4:10 PM

Jun 2009
I won’t lie: I enjoyed UtaPuri quite a whole lot – more than I’d like to admit, too. It’s one of my guilty pleasures.

WHAT?! YOU FOOLED ME. NO MAGICALLY APPEARED MASTERPIECE OF SONG WRITING?! SHE DIDN’T EVEN MAKE THE EFFORT! NO FAIR! We all knew she was being egoist from the start, just covering it with a nice-girl-I-don’t-harm-a-single-fly act.

Haruka, stop crying. How can you say you gave your best when you ran away from school after – wait, who much time has passed since the first episode? Well, whatever – how long it’s been, and didn’t even manage to bear with the pressure!? I was thinking Tomo-chan was coming saying Haruka collapsed or something, y’know, from overworking or another lame excuse, but no! She ran away!

The guys standing in the middle of nowhere and singing to the oh-so-pitiful girl – oh my gawd, THAT was hilarious.
I could almost feel a realist dialogue coming from Haruka’s grandma:
“Tell me, Haru-chan, these are the boys you wrote me about?”
“Ah yes, Grandma.”
“My, you’ve scored a bunch of hotties! Well done, Haru-chan!”
“G-grandma!”
“What? You know it’s true. I never got a harem for myself in my youth! Ah, to be young in this age. You even get a love hexagon for yourself alone!”

Mirai Chizu’s so funny. Flying stars, hearts and rainbow lights. I lol’d so much. Although I am happy they used the acappella version~

WHAT—ST☆RISH JUST TURNED INTO POWER RANGERS?! Ah, no. That’s just some random opening of the concert with inhumane choreography. They are bishounen; they can pull it off. … I HEAR GLITTER…?!

Favourite part: fangirls screaming and cheering at the concert. The high-five session, too. Dunno why, though. It fits just so right.

Finally, I must say I had a nice time watching this. Enjoyment made me overlook many of the plain uninspired and average characteristics of the show.

I’ll miss you, UtaPuri.
I think, then procrastinate.
Therefore, I am.
Nov 12, 2011 11:02 PM

Apr 2009
WHERES THE ROMANCE.

I still enjoyed it none the less.
Nov 19, 2011 1:32 AM

Oct 2010
ST☆RISH sounds like Starfish. WHY DID YOU HAVE TO CHOSE THAT NAME, SHINING? THERE ARE A LOT MORE BETTER NAMES THAN THIS ONE. D:

Anyway, I enjoyed this a lot. Really. Some ups and downs here and there, but when it came to enjoyment... it didn't let me down. :bd I did not hate on Haruka, so this anime made me really happy. Yes. And six bishounens in sparkly rainbow outfits was reeeeeally awesome. LOL.

I loved Seven Colored Compass (idk what that song's called). Yup, that song they sang in the middle of the field. Especially since they did an acappella version. ♥

Am satisfied.
[insert awesome signature here]
Dec 14, 2011 8:23 PM

Feb 2011
sucks that it end so quickly.hoping that they will sing Mirai Chizu at the concert but they didn't Oh well.hope there's a second season.loving Mirai Chizu song
srwgfanDec 14, 2011 8:32 PM
Dec 24, 2011 5:54 PM

Jun 2011
What I liked
---------------------------
+Awsome songs (soundtrack)
+Colours and animation
+ First about ~7 episodes where the characters were introduced
+Character design (the singers especially)
+Intro and outro concert
+Funny (at the first ~7 episodes only!)

What I disliked
-------------------------------
-Story after ~7 episodes becomes dull and predictable with needless drama
-Too short story (Overall rushed story)
-Short character development
-Not much characters apart from the main
-Nanami...
-Nanami as a protagonist.
-Not much school life (tests,activities... etc)
-No competition... Our six singers are the pros of the world with none to stand against them...
-Singers getting equal dialogue lines and play time... (Becomes anoying when the rest of the singers HAVE to say something to feel equal with the one that just spoke)
Feb 20, 2012 8:01 PM

Apr 2010
I think this show needs more bishounens. There really wasn't enough of them to satisfy my appetite. :|
(◕ᴥ◕し)
Hello! Did you know? Barnacles have the largest penis to body size ratio of the animal kingdom.
Feb 24, 2012 12:40 PM

Oct 2009
Shancakeschan said:
WHERES THE ROMANCE.

Exactly what I was thinking .__.

What a very smeh ending.

I really like the music from the series, and Shou. <3
But I'm not sure whether I'll be bothering with the second season..
Mar 2, 2012 5:37 AM

May 2010
I can't believe I finished watching this...what a show.
Mar 6, 2012 7:31 PM

Nov 2009
I LOLed at the performance so hard. i wish nanami wasn't such a weak and lame character. it would have been better if she didn't make those high-pitch sounds and crying and stuff. maybe of she was either more cheerful or a real prodigy it would have been fun :)

oh and more romance should have been developed :P i loved how everyone liked her :D that was pretty awesome.
Mar 10, 2012 4:30 AM

Feb 2009
Thank god that's over.
Mar 24, 2012 9:18 AM

Nov 2007
I was going to give it a 7/10 but the high fives at the end made me give it an 8/10 in the end.

The story was predictable and cliche but I loved the songs in it! I might as well watch the second season. :)
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Apr 2, 2012 6:30 PM

Jun 2011
Loved the series, so I give it a 9/10. But I don't want to have a season 2 just cause the ending is so predictable. But if so, I'm gonna watch it.

Apr 9, 2012 5:14 PM

Jun 2011
I liked the series,
but the end concert
GAH
everything is over exaggerated here..
but still!
I was able to reason out that giant stadium
WITH ALL THAT SCREAMING
because of Hayato
BUT THEN
fangirls
HAD TO SING ALONG TO PARTS
WHERE DID THEY EVEN HEAR IT BEFORE?

SERIOUSLY.
HOW
WHERE
WHAT.
GRR
Jun 30, 2012 3:15 PM

Dec 2011
The high fives were the best part of the episode.
Poor Shinomiya-san though.. knee length skirts lawl.
I wish Haruka cranked out a new song for them to debut with but it's whatever.. I still don't know why the headmaster named them "Starish" though. It's a terrible name.

I'm really surprised though.. I was really expecting SOMEONE (anyone) to give a real confession sometime in the season, and not just "I love the songs you make". I know they said that romance is forbidden, but that also sets it up for someone to just break the rule. But that would be cliche I guess, despite that the show already has so many cliches.

I'd probably watch a season 2 of this if it meant that there would more drama and romance, and if it were that the boys had become total celebrities.. but I kind of don't want there to be a second season for this. I think it ends well enough.
Aug 19, 2012 4:11 PM

Jan 2009
I can't how many times Haruka cried in this episode :I
This serie was mehhh... 5/10
Sep 21, 2012 7:00 AM

Jun 2010
Looking forward to the next season!

I liked this anime, it has Greatt high budget visuals, beautiful character designs, good music, an ending sequence you never get tired of (Lolol).

The story is kinda eh and there are cliches everywhere XD But I enjoyed it, and wished there were more episodes. So for all the above mentioned I'm giving it a 7/10 <3
Oct 29, 2012 6:49 PM

Nov 2011
Well, it was an okay series I guess. I actually liked the first few episodes in the beginning that focused on each of the characters' separately than the story imo.

This finale was kinda boring (3/5) worthy but the final song was refreshing to listen to. Might give season 2 a shot as well. Who knows.

7/10
Dec 24, 2012 9:48 PM

Apr 2007
Needed less DRAMA and Tokiya. More other guys and...yeah that's it. I really just wish the rest of the guys were explored some more (wry Satsuki only in 1 ep? ;_;). First 8 episodes >>>>>> the last 5.

Buuuuuuuut I still turned into a giddy fangirl at most parts so mission accomplished, I suppose. Dat concert at the end <333
MonochromeDec 24, 2012 9:52 PM
Jan 4, 2013 9:29 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
dorothy3242 said:
I liked the series,
but the end concert
GAH
everything is over exaggerated here..
but still!
I was able to reason out that giant stadium
WITH ALL THAT SCREAMING
because of Hayato
BUT THEN
fangirls
HAD TO SING ALONG TO PARTS
WHERE DID THEY EVEN HEAR IT BEFORE?

SERIOUSLY.
HOW
WHERE
WHAT.
GRR

Wow we think alike! I was wondering too...because it was their debut concert and I'm pretty sure they hadn't released their song so it was kind of weird how the fans could sing along. Not only that, I'm surprised at how big the stadium was and how many fans they had already. But it doesn't actually bother me that much, just something I noticed.

Dailymoon said:
I can't how many times Haruka cried in this episode :I
This serie was mehhh... 5/10

Yeah, I think Haruka is the worst type of heroine in a reverse harem...she had no character development whatsoever...unless you include the part where she says, "I'm done running away." That was so cliche, and not only that, I don't even understand the reason she ran away in the first place.

The best part of this episode and really, of the whole series, is the high-five scene! So cute! Definitely portrayed the feelings of excitement that Starish had for their debut after all the work they've gone through.

Interesting anime overall, but I can't say I loved it. I only watched for the pretty animation and the music, and most of all, for Miyano Mamoru :P

6/10
Jan 10, 2013 4:20 AM

Oct 2012
I am constantly asking myself why I am enjoying this...
Haruka is annoying, their love for music goes overboard dramatically, episodes 9-12 sucked... but I like it...

gawd dat concert

the anime is mainly about music and the feels they give you.

7.45/10~ w/out my guilty pleasure its a clear 5/10 xD
Alone on a Friday night? Remember that DIO did nothing wrong!
Jan 18, 2013 2:12 AM

Nov 2007
I would like to get this off my chest. Starish is a stupid name. They're only star-ish? Not actually stars? >_< Every time someone says it I like it less. *phew* I feel better now.

I loved the telling off she got from the headmaster. ^^; She's not essential. *lol*

Why. Why did they have to replay that super corny scene with that song again. ^^;

And you know... the longer this goes on as a group, the less likely she is going to be able to choose just one of them.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 1000% Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Sep 3, 2011

78 by Netbug »»
Aug 24, 2023 11:28 AM

Poll: » Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 1000% Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

vanissa45 - Aug 20, 2011

86 by Netbug »»
Aug 24, 2023 10:38 AM

Poll: » Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 1000% Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

vanissa45 - Sep 10, 2011

57 by hanakocheeks »»
Feb 25, 2023 3:54 AM

Poll: » Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 1000% Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

vanissa45 - Aug 27, 2011

83 by hanakocheeks »»
Feb 25, 2023 3:52 AM

Poll: » Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 1000% Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

vanissa45 - Aug 6, 2011

71 by hanakocheeks »»
Feb 25, 2023 3:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.