Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 10, 2008 11:22 PM

Jun 2007
Oh just when i thought Aizawa was really strong with the "I couldnt sense this guy at all" he gets shot. i mean i thought he was stronger.
Miharu and Yoite's realtionship... hmm dunno wut to say but i like it and that cliffhanger at the end was awesome, really looking forward to the next one :D
Jul 11, 2008 6:12 AM

Apr 2007
Monkey_D_Luffy said:
Aizawa dying oughta trigger some good stuff, but I gotta say I'm really not liking what's going on between Miharu and Yoite. I don't want any shounen-ai in my ninja shows. They can have a close relationship, but they don't have to depict it in such a gay fashion, seriously. And yes I know probably 99% of everybody reading this disagrees with me wholeheartedly.

Nah, I'm not going to disagree with you wholeheartedly. I think if you take it as brotherly love it can be bearable? After all, they do have a lot in common.

Jul 11, 2008 6:14 AM

Aug 2007
ahhhh..... Cliff hangers make me angryXD
Jul 11, 2008 6:42 AM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007
AngelLily said:
So anime Miharu doesn't really have any ninja skills at all. That's kind of disappointing. [...]

The "Poor excuse of a reaper" phrase is powerful and it's good to see it animated. As well as the trigger to Miharu using Shinrabansou - oh yeah, the fangirl in me is very satisfied. Worst cliffhanger ever!!

Seeing what happened to Aizawa was also a shock. I feel bad for Kumohira-sensei.
windy said:
~ I wish they would have kept in Raikou making Yukimi fall off the balcony for him, that was amazing
~ FUCK YEAH KOUICHI
~ I like the crackly blue effects used for the Shinrabanshou
wakka9ca said:
Miharu on rampage, what I have been waiting for!!
QFT.
I have to double emphasize the "F YEAH KOUICHI" that windy so awesomely posted ^^

This episode finally makes it clear why Miharu felt so drawn to Yoite - because he is exactly like himself. I find that very interesting. Everyone around him has been trying to pull him out of his shell, but Yoite, who wishes he would stay as distant from him as possible - what you think Miharu would be perfectly happy doing - evokes the opposite effect. More than that, it's very reflective of human personalities. People do this in real life - of course, in less extremes - all the time.

I really hope Thobari gets his act together now.... Well, as long as he doesn't go and kill Miharu as his first "change of ideals" act x)
AngelLily said:
Monkey_D_Luffy said:
Aizawa dying oughta trigger some good stuff, but I gotta say I'm really not liking what's going on between Miharu and Yoite. I don't want any shounen-ai in my ninja shows. They can have a close relationship, but they don't have to depict it in such a gay fashion, seriously. And yes I know probably 99% of everybody reading this disagrees with me wholeheartedly.
Nah, I'm not going to disagree with you wholeheartedly. I think if you take it as brotherly love it can be bearable? After all, they do have a lot in common.
I really think it's a recognition of kindred souls - similar spirits - rather than anything romantic. He cares about him, even more so because he recognizes himself in him. And why is it always so wrong for guys to show any emotion? Guys will act gay towards each other as a joke, but when it comes to real feelings, they'd rather scratch their butt and grunt ;) <-- Haha, I'm just kidding. Don't take offense!
Jul 11, 2008 6:45 AM

Apr 2007
Kineta said:
I really think it's a recognition of kindred souls - similar spirits - than anything romantic. He cares about him, even more so because he recognizes himself in him.

That's exactly what I was trying to say, thank you :D
Jul 11, 2008 2:42 PM
Jun 2008
Miharu and Yoite are more girly than any of the girls in this series put together lol. All of the girls in this show seem to kick ass, which is a good thing for a change. BUT, I didn't like how Raimei got taken down so easily. I'm getting tired of Miharu's weakness. The guy seems useless and here I thought he had such awesome potential in the beginning of the series. Why did Aizawa have to die? That guy was probably the only one with such secret tension and intimidating unpredictability in the show since shooting that experimentalist dude a few episodes back. Just when he was kicking ass again, boom. Yukimi is the best. That's the only guy I have yet to see get injured. Anyway, it was an alright episode.
Jul 11, 2008 2:47 PM

Apr 2007
Thousand-Eyes said:
Yukimi is the best. That's the only guy I have yet to see get injured.

What about his awesome pen attack?? Why doesn't anyone mention that, it was awesome XD True ninja.
Jul 11, 2008 6:30 PM
Jun 2008
^ Yeah, that was definitely awesome and creative. I wonder what other moves he has.
Jul 12, 2008 12:09 AM

Feb 2008
I'M GONNA BE SO FUCKING PISS OFF IF AIZAWA DIED, AND ROKUJOU DID NOTHING!
FUCK I'M ALREADY PISSED OFF NOW! >=(

Jul 12, 2008 5:25 AM

Feb 2008
Yay for shounen-ai. And Thobari is starting to go on my nerves.

Can't wait to see Miharu kick some ass (hopefully). Well I should read manga already, it's sitting on my desktop for about a month.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 12, 2008 10:08 AM

May 2008
GREAT EPISODE!
i was so going to criey if Yoite is die ><
I liked Yoite I'm really liking between Miharu and Yoite because, Yoite is the most close friand that ever have to Miharu ^^
i wish that the next episode have a now Ending song >>>>>>>>3
Jul 12, 2008 10:12 AM

Apr 2007
Watanuki-kun said:

From what I heard, a new ED song will start on episode 16.
Jul 12, 2008 10:21 AM

May 2008
AngelLily said:
Watanuki-kun said:

From what I heard, a new ED song will start on episode 16.

maybe but i still wait to a now song^^
because i wait to see Miharu in is Shinrabanshou mode!
Jul 12, 2008 11:33 AM

Feb 2008
Finally catching up on Nabari no Ou. I really wish Aizawa will survive somehow (they will need a miracle or the kinjutsu I guess) I didn't like him in the beginning because of he stabbing Miharu when he first activated Shinrabanshou, but beginning to like him after that. and Miharu kicking ass in the next episode!

Jul 13, 2008 2:37 PM

Oct 2007
ummm can you say EPIC?!?!? what a spectacular episode super jam packed with action and drama... So i'm guessing Goth Loli (just gonna go with the consensus name since i can't remember her real one at the moment) isnt human?? since she said something to the effect of is this the nature of humans? that along with the cool fang action (she really bit Yoite!! that made me lol cuz it was so unexpected)

lastly... they BETTER bring back my Aizawa...
super excited about 15
Jul 14, 2008 5:56 AM

Nov 2007
awesome episode, Thobari is a @!#!#!@ half-assed twerp.
Jul 14, 2008 3:13 PM

Sep 2007
thobari is really getting on my nerves. it's time for him to realize, that standing arround crying: "i don't want to hurt anyone" isn't going to save his students. -.-

after all, got episode, although Miharu (anime vers.) is so lame compared to the the manga. does he know any ninjutsu at all?
Jul 14, 2008 3:15 PM

Apr 2007
Krayt said:
although Miharu (anime vers.) is so lame compared to the the manga. does he know any ninjutsu at all?

He can run around ninja-style as showed on episode 3, but that's about it XD
Jul 14, 2008 4:35 PM

Feb 2008
Monkey_D_Luffy said:
I liked Thobari when this show first started, but he's starting to bother me :/

But anyway, yeah, still a good episode and I'm looking forward to more.

i agree wholeheartedly, no shounen-ai more ninja ass kickin
Jul 14, 2008 6:55 PM

Mar 2008
Gah, just when things were getting better the episode ends :(. Good episode overall though.
Jul 15, 2008 10:08 AM

Apr 2008
Yoite/Miharu scenes are so win.
BUT KOUICHI. WHY.
:(
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 16, 2008 10:14 AM

Apr 2008
Great episode!! There's a lot going on in that creepy school
Yoite is so cool <33 I hope he doesn't die...
Poor Aizawa, I feel bad for him. He just couldn't understand why Thobari-sensei can't kill. I guess he'll have to, in the end.

This cliffhanger is driving me nuts, I soooo want the next episode
Jul 16, 2008 1:35 PM

Apr 2008
Aizawa Spoiler....

Jul 17, 2008 12:54 PM

Nov 2007
crazy, didn't expect aizawa to just be laying there dead, bleeding out. i hope thobari gets over the non-killing because of him, aizawa got killed. i would have loved it if the last words from aizawa was "its your fault im dying now".

Aug 30, 2008 4:23 PM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
Damn. Aizawa was my fave. This is quite something. Miharu looked like he was about to kick some major ass. Looking forward to the next episode.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Apr 11, 2009 11:51 PM

Jan 2008
Okay everyone in the show is good however like most of the other people have said Thobari-sensei is getting on my nerves to. Well just getting annoying at least weather he gets better I dont know.
Sep 30, 2011 9:37 PM

Nov 2007
Huh? Aizawa can use freaking mind control, why didn't he just get that guy to not shoot him? Fucking stupid show is stupid.

And no, Miharu, Yoite is not "another you". He is a murderer who threatened your friends and if what he said was true, then should he die, so will your friends. Maybe try to save him because of that and not through some kind of misguided narcissism?
Jul 2, 2012 1:31 AM

Feb 2012
Yoite x Miharu!!!!!!

That's something for me since I am not a BL or yaoi or basically any shounen-ai fan, so this is the FIRST homo couple I ship (:

Yay for character development this ep, and I am sure they are not gonna kill off Aizawa, right??
Jan 19, 2016 2:28 AM

Jun 2010
Yoite <3 Miharu...... ewww. But the ep was good.
Aug 1, 2021 3:08 AM

Aug 2020
Wow, what a bloody episode. Everyone is getting knocked out left, right, and center.

Finally, we get to see the MC use his powers again.

DO NOT Cʟɪᴄᴋ Tʜᴇ Lɪɴᴋ Bᴇʟᴏᴡ:
👉 ʜᴛᴘs://ᴍʏᴀɴɪᴍᴇʟɪsᴛ.ɴᴇᴛ/ᴅᴏ-ɴᴏᴛ-ᴄʟɪᴄᴋ-ᴛʜɪᴤ-ʟɪɴᴋ 👈

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nabari no Ou Episode 20 Discussion

aly_angelflight - Sep 9, 2008

16 by Rahul_101 »»
Apr 16, 9:46 AM

» Help: Nabari no Ou filler episodes?

JoNuttanon1994 - Feb 8

1 by Yuliyshii »»
Feb 9, 3:53 AM

» Does it get better?

rozwielidka - Mar 15, 2023

10 by Daiyamondo »»
Mar 24, 2023 7:34 AM

Poll: » Nabari no Ou Episode 25 Discussion

Kiseki - Sep 24, 2008

18 by Roch2001 »»
Dec 2, 2022 9:50 AM

Poll: » Nabari no Ou Episode 23 Discussion

Kiseki - Sep 24, 2008

19 by Roch2001 »»
Dec 2, 2022 8:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.