Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 11, 10:56 AM

Nov 2011
So Livid is a female knight who doesn't have a place to call home. Well, fortunate for her, she found some help. At first, she doesn't even look like a knight at all.

Not going to lie, I think it was funny to see her wander around trying to adapt with this lifestyle. She seems like a nice person though, getting along with others. Brenda might also be a character worth keeping an eye on.
Apr 11, 11:30 AM

Apr 2010
Livia had some interesting experiences looking for Sara it's nice to see that she is staying positive tho her personality is really uplifting and nice to watch.
Sara is making herself useful and i wonder if Livia will find something that works for her so that she can support the household as well.
For now tho it looks nice tho i didn't expect to see a couple in the act so fast, ar at least a small part of it.
Apr 11, 11:36 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Honestly this is really good so far, the characters are so eccentric and all over the place, very entertaining cast to watch in general
Apr 11, 11:41 AM

Mar 2019
wtf I just see, oh god...
Apr 11, 11:43 AM
Apr 2021
Aversa said:
Livia had some interesting experiences looking for Sara it's nice to see that she is staying positive tho her personality is really uplifting and nice to watch.
Sara is making herself useful and i wonder if Livia will find something that works for her so that she can support the household as well.
For now tho it looks nice tho i didn't expect to see a couple in the act so fast, ar at least a small part of it.

and that pair disturbs my experience when watching this genre.... even though there is no echhi in the genre. But why ..? This is something I didn't expect in the next episode. but apart from that I don't expect it to be good enough, more to average . what do you think, bro?
Apr 11, 11:44 AM
Apr 2021
forced to lower the rating for this episode, but don't know what the future holds
Apr 11, 12:53 PM

Oct 2023
Really wishing Suzuki-san gets more screenplay because of him being a homeless, but I guess nevermind now.

The house sneaking scene is quite unexpected and caused me to burst some laughs a bit.

I guess all businesswomen here were illustrated as loli, right?
Apr 11, 1:04 PM

Jun 2016
The second episode in a row with references to Detective Conan and the unexpected ending of the investigation made me laugh with all my heart.
Apr 11, 1:34 PM
Jun 2021
can we appreciate the homeless suzuki more! and also i wanna see more of him he is just so precious (no i dont have a thing for broke authors) and loli lawyer was a no for me. it was so out of the place
Apr 11, 1:38 PM
May 2014
that landscaper did trim her bush
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 11, 1:49 PM

Jan 2017
At this point I'm very confident that this anime is going to end up as my seasonal favorite, even if Livia is kind of uninteresting to me as a character. Her scenes aren't bad, just pale in comparison to every moment Sara is on the screen. That investigation was funny, I expected it to turn out this way, but showing the act in a manner that explicit was surprising.
鬼に逢うては鬼を斬る
仏に逢うては仏を斬る
ツルギの理ここに在り
Apr 11, 2:05 PM

Apr 2012
Seriously, the humor in all the LNs that Kantoku illustrated is so specific and similar that I increasingly begin to forget that he is an illustrator and begin to confuse him with the authors of the works themselves. Although I wonder why so many people were surprised by NTR's joke, yes, the "graphic execution" of it was quite unexpected, but lol, the whole idea of ​​a gardener visiting a housewife while her husband is at work, write cheating jokes on their own. Aaaalthough, given the portfolio of both studios, this is probably the first time they have painted such a scene in their careers.

@dazedcowcow62 This is Kantoku, he became a meme because his illustrations look like smug CGDCT regardless of the works. I don’t know how it is now, but in the 10s his original illustrations were quite popular among moe and yuri fans.
RobertBobertApr 11, 2:12 PM
Apr 11, 4:11 PM
Nov 2018
I don't know why people are flipping out about this show. It's nice to see from another world have common sense to survive and not go crazy on every new thing they see. The detective said ahead of time he worked on divorce cases, so yea, there going to be adultery involved sometimes like cheating. So far, I like the setup to this show.
Apr 11, 4:22 PM
Mar 2024
I liked Suzuki, get the feeling his character was just set up for the single gag of him being a writer (presumably a self-insert for the author). Overall the humor of the show is a bit forced but it's still keeping me watching.
Apr 11, 4:26 PM
Nov 2023
This show keeps getting stronger! I didn’t expect Livia to get kicked out tho, that’s cold! Some folk are offended by Brenda the loli lawyer for some reason 😂 I can’t unsee how much she looks like the child princess from Sasaki and Peeps. Same art studio? I don’t know. But thankfully no cursed 3D ED…
Apr 11, 4:34 PM

May 2019
I liked how Livia became comfortable in being homeless and then tried working at a cabaret before she realized what it entailed lol. It did suck that she got kicked out of Sousuke's place but at least she knows that Sara is safe.

Regarding the detective work with the landscaper, I had a feeling that the wife was having an affair. Also, that young looking lawyer, I think she may like Sousuke since she's annoyed that Sara's tagging along.

This show is living up to its name and it's been a fun watch so far.
Apr 11, 4:35 PM

Jun 2019
FutoiOtaku said:
Same art studio?

The same character designer as Sasaki to Pii-chan, apparently.
Apr 11, 4:36 PM
Nov 2023
WatchTillTandava said:
FutoiOtaku said:
Same art studio?

The same character designer as Sasaki to Pii-chan, apparently.

Thanks, you saved me the effort of checking👍🏼
Apr 11, 4:37 PM

May 2019
Reply to FutoiOtaku
This show keeps getting stronger! I didn’t expect Livia to get kicked out tho, that’s cold! Some folk are offended by Brenda the loli lawyer for some reason 😂 I can’t unsee how much she looks like the child princess from Sasaki and Peeps. Same art studio? I don’t know. But thankfully no cursed 3D ED…
@FutoiOtaku
When I saw the poster for this series a month or so ago I immediately recognized the character designs to be very similar to Sasaki and Peeps and I confirmed that the character designer did indeed do the character designs for that series and this series: Kantoku
Apr 11, 4:42 PM
Nov 2023
Alfredo-Sauce said:
@FutoiOtaku
When I saw the poster for this series a month or so ago I immediately recognized the character designs to be very similar to Sasaki and Peeps and I confirmed that the character designer did indeed do the character designs for that series and this series: Kantoku

Thanks again, they really are great, even the homeless guy. They would be my favourites this season except the Elf Bride show is just off the charts kawaiiiiiiiiii! Character design in that reminds me of Don’t Hurt Me My Healer, I’ll check that out myself later.
Apr 11, 5:00 PM

Dec 2011
Anyone have the LN version of that cheating scene? Or is the depiction anime-original?
Apr 11, 5:33 PM

Sep 2016
The age ratimg just skyrocketed with those last 4 minutes, first the hentai scene, then Sara joking about fap material.
I thought this was pg 13 kek.

Well better like this, it's funnier.
bruh
Apr 11, 5:47 PM

Sep 2016
Man that picture Sara took was crazy. Made me scream in shock XD
Apr 11, 6:31 PM

Nov 2012
the landscaper was using cold breath against the young Madame's beast king redemption blast.

The entire scene SLAYED! I'm still lol'g.

The loli lawyer is gonna be a problem.
Apr 11, 6:44 PM
Apr 2023
That sudden 'adultery' case was unexpected but well, housewife + a regular gardener was sus to begin with. And looks like Livia will get roped into a religious cult like what happened in Golden Time.
BTW, this anime is based on the light novel of the same title (Henjin no Sarada Bouru) created by Hirasaka Yomi, the same author of 'Haganai' (Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai) and "Imouto sae Ireba ii" (A Sister Is All You Need) among a few others.
Apr 11, 6:46 PM
Apr 2021
Aww I’m sadden Livia finally got a home to stay at only to get kicked in like literally 2 minutes after she was working as a hostess in a sex club which isn’t a job majority of women would enjoy and Livia was one of those girl that didn’t so she left only to get out of another job so quickly, but at least my girl staying positive and knows that the princess is safe and she plans to get a job and a home for herself I’m just kinda sad she got kicked out she’s just so positive to even get kicked out in my eyes🥲

AYO THAT SCENE AT THE END MAN that housewife was getting hit from the back with her tiddies plastered on the window and poor Sara it unfiltered this show is so outta pocket at times😭😭😭

I just realized why the girls in this show look like characters from Sasaki and Peeps, it’s bc of a dude name Kantouki is the art character designer for both those works which is cool tbh I love his art style all the girls always have nice eyes and look so good🔥

Another detective Conan reference and this time this one was even more funnier bc Sara reference The Black Organization thinking they drugged Brenda she’s so funny😭🤣
Apr 11, 7:34 PM
Dec 2021
Sara-chan best character <3 she's so cool
Apr 11, 8:04 PM

Jul 2022
I noticed that at the end of the ending it says something different on each episode, could someone translate for me?

This is ep2

This is ep1
From the little kanji I know I think this one says something like she wishes to eat some kind of cow meat every day(?)

Thanks in advance:)
Apr 11, 8:39 PM

Dec 2022
I was not expecting the invisibility power to have science behind it.

Apr 11, 8:43 PM

Nov 2010
I feel Hinamatsuri vibes, but the quality is far below.
Apr 11, 9:31 PM

Feb 2019
Reply to sosu3
I noticed that at the end of the ending it says something different on each episode, could someone translate for me?

This is ep2

This is ep1
From the little kanji I know I think this one says something like she wishes to eat some kind of cow meat every day(?)

Thanks in advance:)
@sosu3 ep1 board says "I hope you can eat Hida beef every day! - Sara"

Ep2 board says "I am grateful for the strange connection I had in Gifu. - Suzukiri Akira"

This is utilising my phone's Google Lens.
The line below is True.
The line above is False.
Apr 11, 10:34 PM

Sep 2018
The thought of adultery with the landscaper didn't even cross this idiot's mind at all? Baffling hearing him talk about how he hasn't seen him in the yard or trimming the trees because he brought in a ladder, etc. You're a detective ffs, one that's been doing this shit for years I might add. I know it was all to set up the comedic "girl finds them having sex scene", but still shitty writing. It would be worse if this show were boring or had other bad elements, but this show is pretty fun in it's own right, so I'm a lot more lenient.
Apr 11, 11:13 PM

Jun 2023
Wasn’t expecting a picture of the affair
Apr 12, 12:16 AM
Apr 2023
Reply to GakutoDeathGlare
The thought of adultery with the landscaper didn't even cross this idiot's mind at all? Baffling hearing him talk about how he hasn't seen him in the yard or trimming the trees because he brought in a ladder, etc. You're a detective ffs, one that's been doing this shit for years I might add. I know it was all to set up the comedic "girl finds them having sex scene", but still shitty writing. It would be worse if this show were boring or had other bad elements, but this show is pretty fun in it's own right, so I'm a lot more lenient.
@GakutoDeathGlare you right it does not cross his mind, Sousuke getting suspicious because after an hour nothing going on the yard is called didn't even cross his mind. wow he must be stupid isn't it?
Apr 12, 12:17 AM

Jan 2008
About 300 bucks...is that the going rate for private I's or is that low? At least now she should still have (most of) her money since she didn't need to spend it hiring Sousuke.

I never really noticed Livia has heterochromia eyes before now.

From homeless to hostess, to detective's assistant, and back to homeless. She changed "jobs" faster than a game character in a JRPG. Looks like it'll be a running gag, unless she'll come back to freeload from time to time. RIP to the destroyed laptop, that likely cost Sousuke a pretty penny.

I always appreciate another Detective Conan reference with the introduction of new character Brenda Aisaki.

Lol, I knew the wife was cheating with the landscaping guy a mile away; classic cliche. What I didn't expect what them going at it right at the window instead of the bedroom...like really going at it. Looks like the husband has a solid case with concrete evidence to divorce the unfaithful wife without losing half his stuff. I loved Sara's absolutely priceless expressions.

Next time...getting involved with a pyramid scene/cult.
Apr 12, 1:26 AM

Mar 2013
What did they just aired on TV?! WUT?!
This series are full of loli.
What's more, they let a lolilittle girl fly and saw a wife having an affair with someone...
This is seriously a nasty series covered with a friendly atmosphere.

P.S. Staring at Passione for censoring a few shows on TV. (Not that I disagree with it)
While others, like this, who are technically PG13, got a lewd and disgusting scene adapted...
What am I really watching?! 🥲
CrazyButNot4UApr 12, 1:33 AM
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Apr 12, 7:32 AM
Nov 2019
The gardener plowing the husbands wife 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 such a realistic situation for private investigators haha 😆
Apr 12, 7:40 AM
Jun 2021
livia's fap worthy body
Apr 12, 8:00 AM
Oct 2022
It was okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
Apr 12, 8:02 AM

Jan 2008
Legit lol at the sex. It was the first thing I thought of too when I saw him leave his truck but then thought no way they'd go they route in a show like this... until they started talking about how he hasn't been seen for the past hour. More surprised that they actually showed it, although far and blurred. Now that I think about it, they did show girls getting groped in the cabaret club so I guess maybe it's within the shows boundaries.
PaulApr 12, 8:05 AM
Apr 12, 10:13 AM
Nov 2022
I liked this episode more than the first, I was surprised that Suzuki is actually an author xD.

It made me laugh when they discovered the real "job" of the gardener.
Apr 12, 12:25 PM

Jun 2019
Otakudan62 said:
forced to lower the rating for this episode, but don't know what the future holds

Lowering the score because of that one scene? What did you actually expect to happen in that situation.
Apr 12, 1:08 PM

Dec 2020
Man that seggs scene and Sara's reaction lmfaooooo
Welp this is the reason I started this series
"Fap-worthy" gahahaha agree tho, "I'm not a nerd, lolol" laughed so much my stomach hurts
Tho feeling sad for Sosuke...bro's dying virgin(ರ⁠╭⁠╮⁠ರ)

This one has a decent potential of being a great comedy series
GeoXsf9Apr 12, 1:14 PM
Apr 12, 1:09 PM

Dec 2020
Otakudan62 said:

Cuz of that seggs?
Apr 12, 1:11 PM

Dec 2020
CielIsAWeeb said:
Otakudan62 said:

Lowering the score because of that one scene? What did you actually expect to happen in that situation.

Maybe bro was watching with family, now he lowering score bc of personal reason lol
Apr 12, 5:43 PM
Jun 2021
This ep was pretty funny. I’m going to be honest most of the stuff with livia, but Sara is a really fun character.

I like that Sara actually acts like a young teenager, I’m really glad they don’t seem to be putting Sara and the main guy together romantically. I like their kind of father-daughter dynamic.

Excited for the next ep!
Apr 12, 6:16 PM

Sep 2023
Livia's job changed so many times during this episode xD

It was pretty funny and this is the closest we get from a new ecchi this season...
Apr 13, 3:29 AM

Oct 2008
BWAHAHA! the gardener is bangin' the 34yrold housewife! i mean that's really happening in RL LOLOLOLERZ!!!
Livia's body is really fap-worthy i agree!
5/5.

Apr 13, 3:34 AM

Feb 2018
Just want to say is this comedy ntr? I mean wow, the gardener luckyboy
Apr 13, 7:34 AM
No.1 Nahida Simp

Jan 2017
Confirmed, a gardener's favorite tool is a hoe.

Loving the cunny princess. He should just marry her. 😭
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Henjin no Salad Bowl Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - May 9

35 by LuisSV23 »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » Henjin no Salad Bowl Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 16

45 by TheBerserker »»
Yesterday, 11:55 PM

Poll: » Henjin no Salad Bowl Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 25

39 by Takata »»
Yesterday, 8:24 AM

Poll: » Henjin no Salad Bowl Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - May 2

45 by GooseHybrid »»
May 16, 9:12 PM

Poll: » Henjin no Salad Bowl Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 4

95 by Sigmar-Unberogen »»
May 12, 3:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.