Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
Feb 22, 2022 12:13 AM
May 2021
Another masterpiece episode. This episode conveys the feelings of both the sides perfectly. I loved how Annie went from a brat who didn't care about anything to someone where she wanted to protect her father who adopted her. Conny's emotions were really painful to look at. Floch's idea of freedom accurately aligns with Eren's. He comforted Jean really well.
Feb 22, 2022 1:37 AM

Jul 2012
JizzyHitler said:
Slow episode but frankly that's kind of welcomed after 6 straight episodes of insanity. Also Floch being the only one Eren told the plan to has me convinced Eren is just trying to goad people into killing him, floch will only speed up people hating him.

Damn, no need to roast the guy haha
Floch is hateable (enjoyably so), but they still consider him a comrade that went together through a lot of shit, it would take more than that to drive them towards such an end (though I wouldn't put it pass them killing Floch himself, of course, at this point in time he is shown to be a potential threat that will do anything for the plan).

Feb 22, 2022 5:14 AM

Jun 2020
Floch did some trolling and I liked it when Armin snapped at Mikasa
Feb 22, 2022 10:19 AM

Oct 2020
I think this episode was pretty...standard....nothing really special...
But it's nice to see a little more backstory for Annie.
Also glad to see Hange and Levi are doing ok..
Feb 22, 2022 11:06 AM

Oct 2020
Zazukun said:
how the fuck are the titans will be able to go through the sea? i mean they are all like 60m right? so if there is a point in the ocean where its deeper then what happens?

Ever heard of swimming?
Feb 22, 2022 1:06 PM

Feb 2021
This show just refuses to kill off anyone in the supporting cast and that's what I find so damn amusing
Feb 22, 2022 4:15 PM

Jul 2013
floch, a MVP. he's a real ride or die for eren.
Feb 22, 2022 5:36 PM

Jul 2013
With the Rumbling, piece "might" be in sight, but at the same time it's crazy how many people lost their life due to the walls falling down. No wonder there are 2 parties of people. The ones who support Eren and the ones who don't.

Anyways, nice to see Annie back. We never got a deeper look into her backstory, so definitely interesting to learn more about how she ended up becoming a "warrior". At the same time it's sad to hear how little she valued the lives of others or even her own. I didn't expect her to still be able to hear Armin or Hitch when she was in that crystal.

Honestly no surprise the Marleyan's wouldn't believe the story with Eren and the Rumbling. If I saw it right, it was Annie's dad who got shot right?

The conversation between Armin and Mikasa is the best example how fucked up the whole situation is and how helpless both of them are at the moment. There are way too many things happening at the same time and a real leader who gives instructions is missing. No wonder someone like Mikasa doesn't know what to do. Let's just hope Armin will be able to convince Connie not to do anything he would regret later on.

I'm honestly glad they're still wholesome scenes like the goodbye between Kaya and Gabi. Hopefully they see each other again someday.

I know a lot of people praise Floch for what he's doing, but I personally am a little torn. Surely interesting to hear he knew from the very beginning about Eren's plan to use Zeke to gain control over the Founding titan, but he would stop at nothing, like we saw in this episode. Of course all he's doing is for the bigger picture, but at what cost?

Ngl, Hange always has the funniest ways to start a conversation with the enemy lol. But I'm very interested to see where this will go. Maybe Hange, Magath and Pieck will ally? I had such a big grin on my face when I saw Levi. Looked very grim in the first episode, so I'm glad he's still alive, even if he looks like a mummy :D

Feb 22, 2022 8:03 PM

Nov 2020
I_Am_Freeballing said:
Zazukun said:
how the fuck are the titans will be able to go through the sea? i mean they are all like 60m right? so if there is a point in the ocean where its deeper then what happens?

Ever heard of swimming?

The thought of Eren's Colossal Titans freestyling across the ocean is pretty hilarious.
Are ya winning, diners?
Feb 23, 2022 1:22 AM

Mar 2020
Mikasa got the worst character development ever lmao
Floyd Mayweather English Tutor
Feb 23, 2022 1:59 AM

Sep 2019
BlufaceBaby said:
so does me. Very realistic. I can relate to some degree.
"I think I wanted to attack something. Like betraying people or hurting people. And, well, it's not exactly nice, but hurting the readers too... In all honestly, I feel that's what I really wanted to do. For me, as a reader, when I think, "this manga will remain in my heart," it means, for example, it phenomenally hurt me: It's those kinds of experiences I'm after." - Pajime Hisayama (My favourite hurting author).
Feb 23, 2022 5:02 AM
May 2021
After return Annie is so weak that even Hitch can pin her dowm.Annie backstory is also good it shows why her behaviour is like that.And finally in the end of the ep Levi got some screen time.
Feb 23, 2022 7:31 AM

Apr 2017
Why is Floch such a based chad, he should have inherited the founding titan.
cunnysseur
Feb 23, 2022 10:27 AM
Jun 2012
And This is why Manga and anime should've ended after the Rumbling. Anything after that is stupid and pointless. Especially doing shit like "trying to win the trust" of "Gabi"
Feb 23, 2022 12:13 PM

Mar 2019
This season is still mid as hell, damn, not getting any better
Feb 23, 2022 3:43 PM

May 2018
Flochad demonstrating why he is true Flocking this episode UwU
Feb 23, 2022 3:45 PM

May 2018
Peeti said:
BlufaceBaby said:

your waifus are based so you are automatically gigachad and we all know that gigachads don't need any character development because they are already living perfection.
Feb 23, 2022 3:50 PM

Jul 2012
Music was great this episode!
Feb 23, 2022 4:57 PM

Sep 2020
Gator said:
Don't know why some people like Floch. Mankasa should really start doing something. Not quite sure what Annie's plan is. I guess at least Levi is still around.

mankasa ?

wdym lol
Feb 23, 2022 5:46 PM

Jul 2008
As a standalone episode with Annie and Hitch, this was great. My problem is still the overall pacing. We have giant time or character focus skips and instead of developing the characters to really have their actions make sense, we are mostly flat out told where they are at mentally instead of shown. (The only character that feels like they are actually developing properly is Gabi, but I can't say I went into this wanting to know Gabi's story as much as she is focused on.) I think a good recent comparison would be 86 which uses symbolism and direction as a way of understanding the characters instead of flat out telling you.

The problem I see is that with the amount of episodes left, I don't think they can stick the landing in a meaningful way. We just haven't had enough time with the main cast, and when we do, it's basically one elongated scene, move on to something else for a while, a different elongated scene that occurs sometime later. When you are getting towards the end of a story, the last thing you need is cast bloat and that's what is happening here (the pacing reminds me of the poorer seasons of The Walking Dead lol).

What I see right now is a story that equates not giving the audience what they want but stringing them along so they hope and wait for it to finally happen and equating that with a good story. Simply doing that does nothing for a story unless it really works with the buildup in a way the audience doesn't predict beforehand but understands it at the end. It's basically edge lord writing. People are hanging on to see what Eren's grand plan is all while being hit by bonkers plot switches that seem exciting at first but meaningless when you look at it as a part of the whole. Even when you know your ending, how to get from Point A to Point B is important.

Damn that was long.

Episode: 8.75/10
Final Season Part 2 so far: 6/10
Final Season as whole so far: 7/10
Anime as a whole: 7.5/10 trending downwards.
Feb 23, 2022 5:46 PM

Jul 2008
As a standalone episode with Annie and Hitch, this was great. My problem is still the overall pacing. We have giant time or character focus skips and instead of developing the characters to really have their actions make sense, we are mostly flat out told where they are at mentally instead of shown. (The only character that feels like they are actually developing properly is Gabi, but I can't say I went into this wanting to know Gabi's story as much as she is focused on.) I think a good recent comparison would be 86 which uses symbolism and direction as a way of understanding the characters instead of flat out telling you.

The problem I see is that with the amount of episodes left, I don't think they can stick the landing in a meaningful way. We just haven't had enough time with the main cast, and when we do, it's basically one elongated scene, move on to something else for a while, a different elongated scene that occurs sometime later. When you are getting towards the end of a story, the last thing you need is cast bloat and that's what is happening here (the pacing reminds me of the poorer seasons of The Walking Dead lol).

What I see right now is a story that equates not giving the audience what they want but stringing them along so they hope and wait for it to finally happen and equating that with a good story. Simply doing that does nothing for a story unless it really works with the buildup in a way the audience doesn't predict beforehand but understands it at the end. It's basically edge lord writing. People are hanging on to see what Eren's grand plan is all while being hit by bonkers plot switches that seem exciting at first but meaningless when you look at it as a part of the whole. Even when you know your ending, how to get from Point A to Point B is important.

Damn that was long.

Episode: 8.75/10
Final Season Part 2 so far: 6/10
Final Season as whole so far: 7/10
Anime as a whole: 7.5/10 trending downwards.
Feb 23, 2022 6:35 PM

Sep 2019
Byniavo said:
Peeti said:

your waifus are based so you are automatically gigachad and we all know that gigachads don't need any character development because they are already living perfection.
very cool. You gave my ego a booster.
"I think I wanted to attack something. Like betraying people or hurting people. And, well, it's not exactly nice, but hurting the readers too... In all honestly, I feel that's what I really wanted to do. For me, as a reader, when I think, "this manga will remain in my heart," it means, for example, it phenomenally hurt me: It's those kinds of experiences I'm after." - Pajime Hisayama (My favourite hurting author).
Feb 25, 2022 12:30 AM

Oct 2010
this hit the nail in the coffin, in Paradis, the eldians are fighting against their fate, hell, they fought all of their lives against titans and on the other side, the coward eldians are kneeling before some animals, no wonder Eren wants to kill them. A true eldian will fight and defeat his foes, Eren will save the true Eldia.
Floch is awesome as always, let him take care of Paradis while Eren takes care of the world
Feb 25, 2022 2:14 AM

Jan 2020
Zprotu said:
Gator said:
Don't know why some people like Floch. Mankasa should really start doing something. Not quite sure what Annie's plan is. I guess at least Levi is still around.

mankasa ?

wdym lol

That's how some like to refere to Mikasa because she looks "manly" in season 4, making her a MAN-kasa.
I sometimes forget to finish my sentences.
Feb 25, 2022 7:36 AM

Apr 2020
A lot of things happened this episode, and after watching this it is clear that we're getting an extension after this part 2, unless they go 16 episodes instead of 12. Looks like Joey's bold prediction of AoT having a movie next might be getting real.
Feb 25, 2022 9:40 AM
Jul 2019
The quality of adaptation and animation are top notch, but unfortunately, the good part ended and we're approaching the weaker parts of the series.
Feb 25, 2022 5:21 PM

Sep 2020
el3mel said:
The quality of adaptation and animation are top notch, but unfortunately, the good part ended and we're approaching the weaker parts of the series.

not rlly the last 3-4 episodes will adapt 127, 129, 123, 130 and 131 which are all great chapters
Feb 25, 2022 10:00 PM
Jul 2019
Zprotu said:
el3mel said:

not rlly the last 3-4 episodes will adapt 127, 129, 123, 130 and 131 which are all great chapters

Only 130,131 were memorable out of these.
Feb 25, 2022 11:02 PM

Sep 2020
el3mel said:
Zprotu said:

not sure how high your standards are since those 2 are considered one of, if not the best ever chapters of aot
Feb 26, 2022 1:20 AM
Jul 2019
Zprotu said:
el3mel said:

not sure how high your standards are since those 2 are considered one of, if not the best ever chapters of aot

I said these 2 chapters are good. The rest arentm
Feb 26, 2022 4:45 AM
Jul 2021
Did you cath the line in which ani said eren really did destroy the world, he said that to her in their fight in season 1, inconsequential, but i thought you should know
Feb 26, 2022 3:51 PM

Sep 2020
el3mel said:
Zprotu said:

I said these 2 chapters are good. The rest arentm

so 123 isn't?
damn that's an unpopular opinion if I have heard one
Feb 26, 2022 7:38 PM

Jan 2020
Samdragnor said:
Did you cath the line in which ani said eren really did destroy the world, he said that to her in their fight in season 1, inconsequential, but i thought you should know
Damn, I wonder if at the time he was just speaking out of hatred or because he already saw the future. Rewatching AoT from the start would definitely make a difference after the reveal of episode 4.
I sometimes forget to finish my sentences.
Feb 27, 2022 5:43 AM

Jul 2021
Ah yes I love some Hitch x Annie moment but nah tbf who tf would scared the shit outta nowhere like an absolute gramp! There were many glimpse of Annie's backstory and the hardship that she has to go through to become a fighter was the most predicament thing that she has to go through. Floch is doing some messy shit and Mikasa and Armin seriously had a argument on their own. Hange and Levi are back omg after years, I need them to have a role here! Overall it's rather a dialogue and less action-packed oriented episode but that's all good because exposition is better than taking action if it's in the case of everyone teaming up.
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Feb 27, 2022 3:00 PM

Feb 2020
LEVI AND HANGE :((((((( glad they are ok but poor babies

i love hitch! what a badass you go girl

also this show is like daddy issues central gosh these poor kids

floch is so slimy lol but i do appreciate the perspective he brings - he's acting on self-preservation and he's right in the sense that the island is the safest place for them right now.

armin losing his cool at mikasa was great - he's normally able to analyse situations and figure out a reasonable plan of action but here he's like *throws hands in air* i have no clue what's going on. i respect that my dude.

poor falco, this situation with connie is going to be a big Mess. but it's sad seeing connie trying to convince himself that this is the right thing to do, it's going to blow up in his face...

(also on a totally unrelated now, i don't see how everything is going to get wrapped up in the next 4-5 episodes...? i don't know everything that happens but from what i do know there is still a lot of stuff to go down?)
Feb 28, 2022 4:08 PM
Feb 2016
I_Am_Freeballing said:
Zazukun said:

Ever heard of swimming?

But can they swim? Cuz it feels like the only thing they are capable of is eating humans and walking pretty much
Feb 28, 2022 7:32 PM
Nov 2016
Paul_Foreign said:
GamoYeager01 said:
well it's famous for the most cringeist thing in aot.
I see that even people like you who gave AoT a 10/10 agree on that :D Gonna need some popcorn for the next Sunday!

I finished the manga a couple of months ago but I don't remember the "cringie" scene you guys are talking about, can you refresh my memory on it?
Mar 1, 2022 3:15 PM
May 2012
I hope they make an Anime only ending haha
Mar 2, 2022 7:52 AM

Jul 2008
5 episodes left, are they really going to be able to wrap it up in 5 episodes? I'm not sure anymore.
Mar 6, 2022 3:01 AM
May 2020
Aye, levi ain't dead. Had us during the first half lol
Mar 15, 2022 9:11 PM

Jan 2021
floch is so annoying, i really just hope mikasa and jean would throw him in the window
Mar 25, 2022 5:08 AM

Apr 2021
Fyodor Dostoevsky once said that killing under ordinary circumstances makes one a criminal; killing during war makes one a hero.
“Why does an apple fall when it is ripe? Is it brought down by the force of gravity? Is it because its stalk withers? Because it is dried by the sun, because it grows too heavy, or because the boy standing under the tree wants to eat it? None of these is the cause.... Every action of theirs, that seems to them an act of their own free will is in the historical sense not free at all but is bound up with the whole course of history and preordained from all eternity.”

― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Apr 2, 2022 9:19 AM

Dec 2020
the episode opens with the ruins of stohess. this is a call back to s1 where erwins plan led to the capture of annie with lots of civilian casualties at the same place. erwin was later revealed to be led by his ‘selfish’ dream, and this selfishness is what allowed him to sacrifice others. his burden and guilt give rise to questions concerning eren’s own mind. he said he was doing the rumbling to protect paradis but his actions have led to the titanisation of paradisians along with civilian casualties. it’s aligned with another important question from s1. ‘to surpass monsters you must be willing to abandon your humanity.’ it’s an idea that gets more grey as the story progresses, if we become that which we sought to overcome then what are we left with? armin and jean exemplify this at the end of season 1

"Even if he did become that monster and destroyed all the titans would that really be a victory for humanity?"From episode 25 season 1

this commentary is held together by something erwin asked eren: ‘who is the enemy?’ through aot and the lack of clear cut boundaries between ‘good’ or ‘bad’ we are shown that the true ‘enemy’ is us - humanity. to be exact, it’s the negative side to human nature.

it’s highlighted in the civilian conflict. we see justification from those who have something they still wish to protect contrasted by the anger of those who have already lost that. everyone has a reason, everyone has fears, but it’s valuing those personal things above all else
that creates these eternal cycles of hatred. this is when annie comes in, someone who perpetuated the cycle due to her own ‘selfish’ wish - to be reunited with her father again. annie is the perfect character to highlight this theme because she epitomises it.

she has never deluded herself into believing her actions were ‘right’ unlike reiner who developed a split persona to cope. through her fathers words she found a reason to value her life and willingly chose to commit cruelty in order to protect that.
she is fully aware of her sins, much like eren, but carries on regardless and would do the same again. she stepped on humans like she stepped on ants, but what’s important is that she is a microcosm of a much wider issue concerning human nature.

we see this through annie’s past words to marlo. it actually the people who are able to fight against their own interests who are ‘special’. strength to go against selfishness is not something ‘regular’ people have. they’re the majority, as cynical as it is.

above all, annie is HUMAN. even if that means general humanity is ‘worthless’ or ‘evil’. the organisations that take control reflect human nature and the rise of the yeagerists is the same. it’s a realistic portrayal of how fascism comes into existence.

it’s selfishness born from fear. the fear of loss, the fear of ‘outsiders’, it’s cowardice but it’s human. floch is a microcosm of this.

‘what’s so bad about submission? wouldn’t you rather live than die like this?’

this line is the opposite of what eren stands for, but it shows something else. his fear drives him to violence, to value the ‘devils’ erwin & eren because he lost hope. he epitomises the worst aspects of human nature and succumbs to that, but he too is human. for him ‘freedom’ is to accept this selfishness, which he uses to connect

to the person jean used to be. everyone has this part of themselves, ‘there is a devil within us all’, and now jean has to struggle with that too. it sounds like a dream, to abandon your morals and live purely for yourself but what does the world become is everyone does that?

we know what world that creates, it is the world of aot. the ‘eldian empire’ floch speaks of is the same as the one of king fritz, the desire that caused the last 2000 years of titans and hatred. it’s the ‘forest’ that our characters have desperately been trying to escape.

selfishness can also be found in ‘altruism’ which we see through armin and connie. connie wants to feed a child to ‘save’ his mother and armin wants to stop this not because it’s ‘wrong’ but because logistically the warriors will be needed for the future.

the choices he has made, helping eren to rumble, bombing liberio, becoming a ‘monster’ is something that goes against his core but he still ultimately does it. his struggle with self loathing is why he snaps at mikasa. unlike how he perceives erwin, he doesn’t have any answers.

‘it wasn’t me who should’ve been brought back.’

mikasa is also important. she has lived on two principles: 1) the world is cruel, 2) but it is also beautiful. it is her ability to see both sides of reality that has allowed her to keep going, to keep fighting.

the beauty was found in eren wrapping the scarf around her, not in him killing her captors. to completely give up on eren and accept only the cruelty of the world would be relinquishing the very thing that makes life valuable. if she takes eren’s words at face value and rejects her love for him as something outside of her will then she loses not just a key part of herself but also of life. eren is a ‘monster’ but that’s not all he is as we have seen throughout the show. to be able to see that ‘beauty’ where others only see cruelty is key to not only her character but the story as a whole.
it may seem like there’s no light in attack on titan, hence the episode is titled ‘sunset’, but to acknowledge that light does still exist is important.

‘love someone inside the walls. if you can’t, we’re doomed to repeat it all again.’

that’s why this episode ends with the return of the two veterans of the scouts. hange, who has always placed understanding above all, and levi, the man enslaved to his role as humanities strongest soldier. the carry with them what the survey corps was supposed to stand for not it’s perversion (as shown through the twisted ‘dedicate your hearts’ chant). to strive for more, for a better tomorrow no matter the circumstances - that is the scouts.

they are the first bridge between marleyans and paradisians. they show ‘hope’ exists.

Very consistent Cds,and again impressive ost usage and very good background art and colour pallletes.
I just can't praise enough how impressive this adaptation has been.
Apr 3, 2022 10:57 AM

Mar 2010
Hanje would make me laugh in this bleak situation haha.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Apr 4, 2022 1:41 AM

Aug 2021
Episode 7 Review:
for a show where bad writing isn't even in the dictionary , Annie's character is so awful.
she acts all mighty when she is super guilty and a piece of shit.
reiner even though has done horrible horrible stuff atleast has a lil bit of guilt/remorse even if its not enough for what he has done.
annie's goal/motive is also very meaningless and falls flat and gives her no right to act like she does.

kieth shades RESPECT + btw

armin loosing his mind because he cant figure out what to do while mikasa confused but simps for eren was a nice touch
yeagerists being trashy assholes with floch shows how the tables have turned
hange should be more serious and her being childish like always is getting annoying considering the stuff thats happening around her
Stawberry Milk Supremacy
Apr 4, 2022 8:22 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Ah yeah, Hitch again. How you grown up so fast. And then, Annie with finally a solid backstory of her. Unfortunately, looks like she couldn't even made the promise comes true...

Back to Shiganshina, Commandant was damn cool there. Hopefully those recruits turned out to be a great person later. Then, Armin smart mode still unusable, especially with his comeback pessimistic remark through the conversation with Mikasa. But then again he's on the right path trying to stop Connie. While Mikasa, i like how she still care about Eren despite everything in full of chaos around. After finding out Jean on a misery and Floch suddenly ranked up as the leader she might be realized there's nothing she could do, until later....

Last remark was about comeback of Hange comedy approaching and the one harmless runt that refuse to die so badly. Yea, he's still alive as expected!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Apr 6, 2022 1:22 AM

Dec 2010
5/10 is fine, 6/10 is decent, 7/10 is kinda good, 8/10 is good, 9/10 is great, 10/10 is Excellence, and I'm on MAL for a long time, lol. AOT's fandom is just kinda based, don't worry.

Also, it seems that MAPPA simply can't win no matter what they do, haha.

"Armin, what should I do?" - this was the best line of the episode, perfectly representing Mikasa's flaw of being critically dependent on others, which Eren easily exploited earlier on.
Apr 9, 2022 7:28 AM
Mar 2022
Zazukun said:
I_Am_Freeballing said:

Ever heard of swimming?

But can they swim? Cuz it feels like the only thing they are capable of is eating humans and walking pretty much
Haha, they actually can swim, it's just the whole thing looks so goofy.
Apr 13, 2022 3:59 AM
May 2020
It'd kinda mad to see the timid floch from s3 pt 2 turn into this ruthless gladiator fr
Apr 29, 2022 12:12 PM

Mar 2016
De-facto leader king Floch basically rules those not aligned with the Yeagerist ideology with an iron fist and through force by the use of fear. Eren has an eye to choose those that would further his beliefs even when he's preoccupied elsewhere. Sooner or later the entire Eldia will eventually worship Eren and pardon their fellow Eldians if it means saving the rest of the population.

It's pretty crazy to think Eren is basically seen as the saviour to countless Eldians within Paradis island, he's basically the emperor by image alone. The ED of this ep refer to Eren as the King even though he doesn't want to be one and to me that really fits what's going on perfectly.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Apr 3, 2022

540 by wibugar »»
May 10, 1:19 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Jan 9, 2022

451 by BlueSnow93 »»
May 9, 5:43 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 20, 2022

430 by phantom346 »»
Apr 18, 5:21 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 13, 2022

416 by goral »»
Apr 14, 4:43 AM

» Falco said something in episode 1 of part 1 which I didn't get the reference of

_karan_123 - Feb 9, 2022

27 by manish_2 »»
Mar 28, 7:47 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.