Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
Feb 20, 2022 6:07 PM

Sep 2011
Slow episode but frankly that's kind of welcomed after 6 straight episodes of insanity. Also Floch being the only one Eren told the plan to has me convinced Eren is just trying to goad people into killing him, floch will only speed up people hating him.
JizzyHitlerFeb 20, 2022 6:10 PM

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Feb 20, 2022 6:16 PM
Aug 2013
In which Isayama remembers that he left Annie alive and never found a way to properly write her into the story... Can't wait for the next one, apparently Annie REALLY likes pies.
AtomBlastFeb 20, 2022 6:22 PM
Feb 20, 2022 6:20 PM

Feb 2008
I fucking love Annie so much. She looks better now, no joke. Not much to write about, a lot of convos here and there. Annie's backstory looked very plain.

Can't wait until someone lands a bullet into Floch's head. Yelena's silence is something to be wary of but let's see if she is still useful to the plot.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum. They should really do their whining at manga forums."

Stolen from Janethan23. Add in visual novel readers too
Feb 20, 2022 7:04 PM

Apr 2020
It's a transitional episode. Not much action, but plenty of setups for the next chapter:
The conflict between the people of Paradis, the Annie situation, Armin chasing Connie to retake Falco, Pieck's reappearance, and Levi's comeback... so much to look forward to.

I fear for Connie. We're at a point where "friend" characters are dispensable now unless they have something to symbolize (i.e. Jean, regarding the people's conflict and his leadership). But same goes for the other support characters as well (Hange, Magath, Hitch, Nicolo, Shadis). Hope that if we do lose some characters that it at least be very emotional ones.
-+=<(8)>=+- -+=<(8)>=+- -+=<(8)>=+- -+=<(8)>=+- -+=<(8)>=+- -+=<(8)>=+- -+=<(8)>=+-
Feb 20, 2022 7:10 PM

Sep 2020
Arrexus said:
Did Annie age while she was crystallized? Or is she just really tired now lol
She was in the state of hybridization. I think it's very similar to Captain America who was also been crystallize. Physically Annie is still 16 years old.
Feb 20, 2022 7:17 PM

Nov 2020
Holy Shit Man!! Armin's insecurity is getting out of control and it looks like he is gonna do something pretty reckless. Floch is such a piece of shit LMAO. Someone should just k*ll him. He can't get the meaning of working together and can only make decisions and control situations when he has a gun in his hand. Not really someone worthy to be praised at all. Levi survived like I thought he would.

═════════════════════════════
You're going to be all right. You just stumbled over a stone in the road.
It means nothing. Your goal lies far beyond this. Doesn't it?
I'm sure you'll overcome this.
You'll walk again... soon.

═════════════════════════════
Feb 20, 2022 7:49 PM

Aug 2012
Levi Ackerman is back!
Feb 20, 2022 8:08 PM
Jul 2018
He was harm but less guy.😂
Everyone is blaming Eren. Like usual. But which episode will show us the side of eren again?
Feb 20, 2022 8:28 PM

Dec 2021
finally annie is back and so is levi
Feb 20, 2022 9:12 PM

Sep 2015
Well at least Annie is completely aware of the situation. Having her waking up while being unknown to whats happening, would be wastes of panels and time. So we're getting that pacing more fast forward.

August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Feb 20, 2022 9:45 PM
Oct 2020
I still can't get over how intense the last episode was. I guess it makes sense for this episode to feel sort of subpar compared to the last - they probably poured a huge load of their budget into that episode.

Still, pretty pog that Levi is back
Feb 20, 2022 10:47 PM

Aug 2020
I didn't like this episode as much the previous 2 but I thought it was still pretty good.

I really hope Conny doesn't save his mother and they save someone more useful instead.

「 𝕂𝕖𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕙𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕔𝕖𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕜𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤, 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕞𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕞 」

Feb 20, 2022 10:51 PM

Apr 2020
shayed__ said:
jaunis said:
It begins. Demon slayer is a shonen anime and it doesn't try to be nearly as serious as seinen anime like Attack on Titan. You're comparing shows like Arcane to the last airbender, you can't rate them the same. They are very different shows. You can't expect, nor should you, an Attack on Titan level plot from something as basic as Demon slayer, you have to rate it for what it is.

But that dont make no sense homie... Brushing off a weak plot and justifying it becuase it is a shounen just dont make no seeeeeense. My standards are not going to change just because the show has a shounen tag? Like that just sounds dumb as fuck. Look Im trying to understand your point of view.. you see I get that people really love demon slayer, i can see why that is, but most people that are so deeply in love with it are people that are newer to anime, who haven't seen that much, and aren't as familiar with these tropes etc. Heck the mugen train movie completely subverted my expectations and didnt have weak plotarmor moments. its just a shame that the author did not continue with that. by your logic youre saying "yea demon slayers plot makes no sense, its filled with plot armor "by the power of will" type of shit, but its shounen so the poor plot is excused.. 9 out of 10. Nah it makes no sense no matter how you look at it. You see, I can sort of see what youre saying like being unable to directly compare certain genres with eachother like you cant really compare a slife of lice romance with a shounen.. Both are meant to evoke different types of feelings in you. But giving a show with weak plot a 9 and excusing it because it stems from a certain genre is not it. It's not like shounens cant have a good plot. But whatever everyone rates their shit differnetly I guess you just dont care that much about plot and more about fast paced action with good animation. Thats fine but dont come and drag aot like that when you endorse other shows with x100 times worse plot
When I go in a show I have expectations. Compared to the pollitical thriller that is Attack on Titan, Demon slayer is just kids show. Do you honestly ever expect for any of the main cast to die in demon slayer? No. Because it isn't that type of show. I just don't take it seriously like I do with AoT. It's just dumb fun, it doesn't try to be anything more, and I had fun. Demon slayer is something you just have to shut your brain off for and enjoy the spectacle, it serves this role greatly in S2, Attack on Titan on the other hand, takes itself very seriously and encourages thinking and taking everything into account. I don't fault Demon slayer for the same things that Attack on Titan does wrong. If I come expecting dumb fun and I recieve high quality dumb fun, then I rate it a high score. Don't get confused about my ratings, because you're not supposed to be comparing them, they express just how well I think the anime did what it wanted to do.
Feb 20, 2022 10:57 PM
Apr 2015
Paul_Foreign said:
Gabi and Kaya hugging was so wholesome. How far have we come.

I don’t necessarily agree with Floch, but I gotta say. Any scene that involves him is an interesting scene.

I feel so bad for both Mikasa and Armin. Both are going thru so much.
Poor girl Mikasa doesn’t even know what she should be doing :( and then she even appologized :(
I can understand Armin’s breakdown. Though I am annoyed by his constant whining that “muh there is another way, let’s stop this”… I can’t act surprised, that’s just how Armin is. He really has too much on his mind right now, just as he said.

Can’t wait to see why the next episode’s chapter is so infamous!

nfamous really? I´m an anime only so please don´t spoil.
Feb 20, 2022 11:00 PM

Jan 2020
Annie is probably best girl lol. I've been pretty pleased with the way things are adapted and I honestly can't believe we're already past the halfway point of the season

Feb 20, 2022 11:02 PM

Jul 2021
Annie was conscious the whole time, damn.

We got Annie's full backstory and as expected well it was sad.

Damn did those Marleyan guards kill Annie's father? I hope not.

Armin doesn't realise but I think it was best to bring him back rather than Erwin, Erwin needed to rest, he was shouldering so much and it's not like Armin is incompetent, he has devised so many plans and stratergies that has saved everyone in previous seasons.

Scarf gone?

Floch is annoying man, he's acting like a king, like he's the supreme leader and everyone just has to obey him.

Don't do it Connie, man that horse scene was just sad.

I opened YT yesterday and I see a video with Levi with bandages on the thumbnail ON MY HOMEPAGE, like it was the first video on my homepage, fuck that youtuber. Killed the shock factor for me, seriously I hope that fucker gets all his animes spoiled.

After seeing Levi in that condition I think it will best to let Levi eat Falco if he has to be eaten at all. Making Connie's mum a titan isn't going to help them much, she'l become human yes but I think it would be a waste. Seeing Levi's wounds it's gonna take a lotta time to heal and not having Levi fighting with them is bad, they need him.

They didn't show us Eren at all this episode, I wanna see what's going on in his head and did they tell us where Annie and Hitch were heading to? We just saw them ride on a horse going somewhere. Also did Annie age physically? I don't really see any difference, I wonder how was she even alive for 4 years, no food and possibly no air as well?

Also I totally forgot about Zeke, is he even alive?

Anyway great episode. 5/5.
TsutanaiFuunFeb 20, 2022 11:16 PM

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Feb 20, 2022 11:53 PM

Aug 2017
Annie was the original badass titan. Glad she finally thawed.
Feb 20, 2022 11:57 PM

Mar 2019
Really enjoyed this episode compared to the previous week's despite not featuring that much action. A lot of good character moments were featured here. Annie is finally humanized. Gabi and Kaya make up. And, the scene with Connie and Falco while the ED theme was playing was fantastic. Also liked the scene after that.
Feb 21, 2022 12:06 AM

Mar 2015
It looks like Annie will be on their side, given she's now got a reason to live.

Levi and Hange back at the end, gonna be great!

Floch being the nationalist pain in the arse as usual!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Feb 21, 2022 12:09 AM

Jan 2022
A story-building episode in between all the action was good to see. Seeing hitch and Annie together again was nice, the character progression given to Annie was important to me, this is one of the things I love about this show every character seems to be alive with their own goals and ambitions thus showing how the author gave every character the attention they need.

Waiting for the next episode, also Levi ain't gonna die that easy rooting for him to be back at it soon.
Feb 21, 2022 12:11 AM

Oct 2013
Another fantastic episode in a row. MAPPA really nailed adaptation of the chapter on which this episode was based. It was extremely hard to adapt everything in a way that would be pleasant to watch, since we had a lot of different points of views, situations and themes present in the episode (including flashbacks from the past). Fortunately, MAPPA managed to not only adapt it faithfully to the source material, but make everything delightful to watch.
Feb 21, 2022 12:55 AM
Jul 2019
Armin should have been the one they let die, was such a fan of Armin back then. Eren about to clear the world, and he worries about not letting anything happen to Gabi and Falco (his main concern after the rumbling started)? Because it will upset the armor and cart?

Why does he care about them unless someone else's feelings/memories are taking over
Feb 21, 2022 1:12 AM

Oct 2021
I'll have to see how this turns out, but right now this Conny stuff seems like a giant waste of time. the APOCALYPSE is happening for god's sake, why is screen time being devoted to Conny fucking around with Falco.
veeerrryyyy strange.
Feb 21, 2022 1:27 AM

May 2021
holy shit that annie monologue lasted an eternity, at least the insanity of Floch was entertaining

Feb 21, 2022 1:38 AM

Mar 2021
MadnessHank502 said:
Paul_Foreign said:
Gabi and Kaya hugging was so wholesome. How far have we come.

I don’t necessarily agree with Floch, but I gotta say. Any scene that involves him is an interesting scene.

I feel so bad for both Mikasa and Armin. Both are going thru so much.
Poor girl Mikasa doesn’t even know what she should be doing :( and then she even appologized :(
I can understand Armin’s breakdown. Though I am annoyed by his constant whining that “muh there is another way, let’s stop this”… I can’t act surprised, that’s just how Armin is. He really has too much on his mind right now, just as he said.

Can’t wait to see why the next episode’s chapter is so infamous!
I’m anime only too. It’s just that Chapter 126 is notorious for some reason. No idea what’s gonna happen tho. I’m just trying to prepare for anything!
OdabraniFeb 21, 2022 9:36 AM

Feb 21, 2022 2:53 AM

Jul 2016
Tetsuyagiri said:
finally annie is back and so is levi

Two of the best are back. along with the third in Hange.
Feb 21, 2022 3:00 AM

Apr 2013
Don't know why some people like Floch. Mankasa should really start doing something. Not quite sure what Annie's plan is. I guess at least Levi is still around.
Feb 21, 2022 5:01 AM

Dec 2020
nooo stfu what.. . opening scene, blonde girl on screen and i went "omg who's sheeee😳😊 prob another hot non important side chara who's gonna be dead in a bit but ayoo" and turns out it was hitch. DAMN maybe its the wit --> mappa artstyle change but Woah

eldians supporting eren and going "sasageyo" doesn't have that nice of a ring to it anymore now😅😅

hitch n annie gfs reunion❤️❤️🥺 it was a bit unusual but thats okayy❤️ love the annie backstory btw, and her dad smacking that marleyan soldier lets goooo! he prob gonna die but that was cool

falco going all "thank goodness connie-san is a good person" broo you haven't learned your lesson with mr. kruger. good person connie-san about to feed you to his mom

hanji and Levi ALIVEEE WELL AND ALIVE. levi half dead.. no maybe not even 1/4 alive but hes there! looking forward to hanji and pieck convos
Feb 21, 2022 5:50 AM
Oct 2020
Finally we get to see more of Annie and her backstory...
Feb 21, 2022 6:57 AM
Dec 2021
Paul_Foreign said:
MadnessHank502 said:

I’m anime only too. It’s just that Chapter 126 is notorious for some reason. No idea what’s gonna happen tho. I’m just trying to prepare for anything!
well it's famous for the most cringeist thing in aot.
Feb 21, 2022 7:08 AM

May 2021
Connie should sliced pieces of Falco to keep him in control, now he is under Falco power...

Good episode overall, Floch is right but you dont need to be a piece of shit by flexing extermination of other people motherland in their faces.

Armin being useless instead of making some plot to overthrow Floch, it should be easy if you have Mikasa with you.

Pieck is quite smart and she will recognize Levi if she looks him, though isnt like Levi cant do too much anyways. Those two sides interaction will be nice to see in the next chapters.
Feb 21, 2022 7:10 AM

Jun 2020
Annie is back in action and it seems she's aware of her surroundings didn't expect that at least

Some flashbacks from her past finally I guess she's been through a lot but this time it's more detailed than the previous memories of hers

It really is chaos out there and who knows what's next now I just hope the next episode goes quicker than the previous ones, No way if it isn't Hange and mf Levi clinging on to life.
Feb 21, 2022 7:12 AM

Feb 2014
Compared to last week, this episode was a lot more relaxed, although the tension between everyone is still as thick as ever.

We had a lot of time focused on Annie and Hitch, with the pair having an interesting conversation between each other. Despite being crystallised all these years, Annie's consciousness was still active, so she knows what has been happening thanks to the words she heard from hitch and Armin. Also, her backstory of how she was raised and became the tough girl she's become was a rather sad one, too. =(

In contrast, the talk between Armin and Mikasa was tense as hell. I can't blame Armin for losing his cool and outright shouting at Mikasa, even going as far as saying that it shouldn't have been him who came back to life back in Season 3 part 2. Ouch...

Then we come to Floch. Once again, this marmite whackjob stole the scene, making everyone succumb with his speech and actions, including a demoralised Yelena, and also stopped Jean in his tracks as well when he tried to intervene.

The instrumental version of the ED which played when the scene focused on Falco and a hell-bent determined Connie was pretty nice, but the episode ended on another surprise. Not only do we see Hange again after some time, but Levi is somehow still alive, too. Hange's words about him being the stubborn type that refuses to die was a perfect summary of him, that's for sure! XD
Feb 21, 2022 7:36 AM

May 2015
NICEEEE. Floch going mass murderer and shit.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Feb 21, 2022 7:47 AM

Nov 2018
I like Armin going off on Mikasa.

"Yo bro I don't know anymore, figure it out yourself". Actually so good.
Feb 21, 2022 8:59 AM

Apr 2019
Loved it. Not a whole lot happened in terms of progressing the story but everything was great.

Very excited to see next week's episode.
Feb 21, 2022 9:39 AM

Mar 2021
GamoYeager01 said:
Paul_Foreign said:
well it's famous for the most cringeist thing in aot.
I see that even people like you who gave AoT a 10/10 agree on that :D Gonna need some popcorn for the next Sunday!

Feb 21, 2022 10:47 AM

Nov 2016
I rock with Hitch, wish she would've had more screen time. Annie's reflection was a bit heavy handed, but it was about time to humanize her. Great to have her back.

Floch is a mentally weak bitch and Connie is on a sidequest. Armin's and Jean's struggle is what resonated the most with me, the aforementioned two are just hilarious tbh xD

Surprised by how much I've enjoyed the content this episode animated in contrast to reading monthly. Back then it was hard to give a fuck. It's also woth mentioning again how good this adaptation is.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Feb 21, 2022 11:13 AM

Feb 2021
Not so action packed but still a pretty good episode!

Omg, I hate Floch so much. :D

Armin, don't be sad please :( They are both broken, Armin feeling useless, Mikasa lost all her emotions.

It's good to see Annie back and her backstory was really well done, more emotional than in the manga.

Also nice ending but it felt unnecessary, like they wanted to pack as much things in the usual time as possible.
Feb 21, 2022 11:14 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
I've been looking forward to this episode since I read this chapter back in the day. Hearing and seeing Annie with her much needed motivation made for an interesting change of pace. And the fujoshi favorite Levi makes his return which I thought when reading was completely unnecessary, but I kinda liked it now here.

BTW, the discussions for this show in the threads are absolutely cringy as hell. I feel like every single 12 year old who's allowed to watch this show by his parents is here with his stupid a** takes and theories but I really would wish that we got some harsher moderation. Discussions get derailed and become so asinine that it defies belief.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Feb 21, 2022 11:51 AM
May 2021
Xilver said:
Slimsith said:

So how many more episodes is this, 3 or 5?

It's 12 episodes 2nd part. There is going to be 1 week break between 11 and 12 though.

Thank you.

ugh, limiters
Feb 21, 2022 12:22 PM

May 2017
jaunis said:
shayed__ said:

But that dont make no sense homie... Brushing off a weak plot and justifying it becuase it is a shounen just dont make no seeeeeense. My standards are not going to change just because the show has a shounen tag? Like that just sounds dumb as fuck. Look Im trying to understand your point of view.. you see I get that people really love demon slayer, i can see why that is, but most people that are so deeply in love with it are people that are newer to anime, who haven't seen that much, and aren't as familiar with these tropes etc. Heck the mugen train movie completely subverted my expectations and didnt have weak plotarmor moments. its just a shame that the author did not continue with that. by your logic youre saying "yea demon slayers plot makes no sense, its filled with plot armor "by the power of will" type of shit, but its shounen so the poor plot is excused.. 9 out of 10. Nah it makes no sense no matter how you look at it. You see, I can sort of see what youre saying like being unable to directly compare certain genres with eachother like you cant really compare a slife of lice romance with a shounen.. Both are meant to evoke different types of feelings in you. But giving a show with weak plot a 9 and excusing it because it stems from a certain genre is not it. It's not like shounens cant have a good plot. But whatever everyone rates their shit differnetly I guess you just dont care that much about plot and more about fast paced action with good animation. Thats fine but dont come and drag aot like that when you endorse other shows with x100 times worse plot
When I go in a show I have expectations. Compared to the pollitical thriller that is Attack on Titan, Demon slayer is just kids show. Do you honestly ever expect for any of the main cast to die in demon slayer? No. Because it isn't that type of show. I just don't take it seriously like I do with AoT. It's just dumb fun, it doesn't try to be anything more, and I had fun. Demon slayer is something you just have to shut your brain off for and enjoy the spectacle, it serves this role greatly in S2, Attack on Titan on the other hand, takes itself very seriously and encourages thinking and taking everything into account. I don't fault Demon slayer for the same things that Attack on Titan does wrong. If I come expecting dumb fun and I recieve high quality dumb fun, then I rate it a high score. Don't get confused about my ratings, because you're not supposed to be comparing them, they express just how well I think the anime did what it wanted to do.

eh i guess i can see where youre coming from, its not like I did not enjoy demon slayer s2, i had fun with it, but i guess i just dont have that ability to just shut the brain off and ignore the dumb stuff. which is why i could never give it a high rating, unless i actually think its top tier
Feb 21, 2022 2:57 PM

Jul 2016
Return of Annie was neat, Levi invincibility is not surprising at all
Feb 21, 2022 2:57 PM

Jul 2016
Return of Annie was neat, Levi invincibility is not surprising at all
Feb 21, 2022 3:22 PM
Mar 2019
10/10 episode. Annie finally came back and we got a little background on her.
I always loved Connie but what he’s doing is just not right, but I’m sure Falco will be alright in the end (at least I hope so).
I wish Floch would just die tbh, just like the way he killed that man. He’s nuts.
AND Levi is aliveeeee and Hange’s encounter with those two is about to be rly interesting. Waiting for next chapter :’)
Feb 21, 2022 3:53 PM

May 2015
Still have no idea how they're gonna stop Eren.

Clearly they're setting up for all the previous enemies to join forces and everyone against Eren but even then I don't think they can win. Unless its a type of "Kill Eren and they all stop" type of thing.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Feb 21, 2022 3:54 PM
Feb 2016
how the fuck are the titans will be able to go through the sea? i mean they are all like 60m right? so if there is a point in the ocean where its deeper then what happens?
Feb 21, 2022 4:01 PM
Aug 2020
My boy Levi alive so 10/10
Feb 21, 2022 5:19 PM
Nov 2020
Honestly, really great episode. Fascist restorationists are gonna be fascist restorationists and harass anyone criticizing the Rumbling for how it literally ruined their lives, which is really backward. I really felt for Annie during her backstory, and seeing her father (presumably) get shot was all the more tragic.

Armin is really out here in one of the worst asshole moments IMO. I get that he's stressed out, but come on, "If Erwin was here, I doubt he would have lashed out on you like this?" That's just guilt-tripping Mikasa for trying to save his life, and you don't curbstomp your emotionally unstable friend like that. But also, I feel like it played out great and made me feel really bad for both of them, especially poor Mikasa.

Also, as a side note, I think the sky is so orange because of the combination of the dust from the walls collapsing, smoke, and dirt being kicked up as well as the sunset. Honestly, I absolutely love it and am so glad MAPPA chose to do this because honestly, it would have been weird with totally clear skies. Regardless, I'm really excited to see what goes down next week!
Feb 21, 2022 5:23 PM

Jun 2012
Armin's breakdown was great, him being so overwhelmed by the utter disaster at hand that there are just too many people in need of saving and he has no chance of reaching them all.

Floch is a pretty entertaining villain too.

Zazukun said:
how the fuck are the titans will be able to go through the sea? i mean they are all like 60m right? so if there is a point in the ocean where its deeper then what happens?

Zombies have been known to cross bodies of water by simply walking through the ocean floor, and titans don't need to breath either so that's how I imagine they will do it. Alternatively titans are pretty light so maybe they will just float across.
Shoot first, think never.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Jan 30, 2022

545 by BUDDERBRADY »»
Yesterday, 4:30 AM

» Is Armin useless?

sadpotatoh - Mar 23, 2022

32 by escarabajo »»
Jun 4, 7:40 PM

» Isayama is a literal God of storytelling. ( 1 2 )

Piromysl - Jan 30, 2022

59 by Piromysl »»
May 19, 11:41 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Apr 3, 2022

540 by wibugar »»
May 10, 1:19 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Jan 9, 2022

451 by BlueSnow93 »»
May 9, 5:43 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.