Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (124) « First ... « 109 110 [111] 112 113 » ... Last »
Oct 6, 2018 3:25 AM

Dec 2015
Hello~

I would like to ask for >>
27. Watch an anime recommended to you in the challenge discussion thread

@SheyCroix
102. Watch an anime recommended to you by a challenge staff member

Oct 6, 2018 4:56 AM

Apr 2010
SukiiFu said:
Hello~

I would like to ask for >>
27. Watch an anime recommended to you in the challenge discussion thread

@SheyCroix

For 27 only: As you don't rate anything... I'll go by common titles only. in (), I think what the recommendation is based on, It may not be 100% though.

Kyoto Teramachi Sanjou no Holmes (Kyoto Teramachi Sanjou no Holmes)
Pscyco-pass (Death Note)
Owari no Seraph (07-Ghost)
Akatsuki no Yona (Tsubasa Chronicle)
Tears to Tiara (Magi)

Oct 6, 2018 7:56 AM

Dec 2015
@EfiChan

Sorry for making this little difficult, & Thank you! I have some in PTW & the other two seems interesting :D, as I'm in the mood for some mystery, I'm going to go for Holmes of Kyoto!
āœæ
Oct 6, 2018 8:19 AM
Dragon Idol

May 2017
Shuichi2 said:

I thought it would be off topic to post something like this, but yah I put so much effort into my list im starting again from 39/100
so help me

Which exactly do you need help with, if I may ask?
Oct 6, 2018 9:24 AM

Jun 2015
Sadly, I have to withdraw. I just returned from a ½-year hiatus, so trying to finish would be nuts.
If anybody has my list as reference to their challenge, please take notice.
Oct 6, 2018 10:36 AM
Dec 2015
So...

Anime adapted from a card game. (something less than 100 episodes would be good)
anime scored by less than 50 users
anime from a manga with a score of less than 6.5

Oct 6, 2018 11:07 AM

Dec 2015
@Su0216
For an anime adapted from a card game, you could check here, I got the link from the FAQ in the 1st page https://github.com/NinjaNed/Search-Mal-By-Categories/blob/master/Anime%20By%20Source/Card%20game.txt

Oct 6, 2018 12:58 PM

Apr 2010
Su0216 said:
So...

Anime adapted from a card game. (something less than 100 episodes would be good)

From Card Game: Katsugeki/Touken Ranbu

Less than 6.5:
Endride
DRAMAtical Murder (No yaoi, no shonen ai)
Vatican Kiseki Chousakan (heavy plot. 17+)

Less than 50 users: Use advanced search and do it by members (if you get from hight to lowest, click again)

Oct 6, 2018 2:09 PM

Dec 2015
I have a question about this statement
The "and/or" refers that it can have just one of the tags or a combination of them

for example for this
24. Watch an anime tagged as Military, Police and/or Space

The anime can have any one of the three tags or it should have the Military & any of the last two tags?

- - - - - - - - - -

also for this
107. Finish an on-hold or dropped anime - use any title that was started during or before July, 2017 and left unwatched; state the original start date and how many episode were previously watched; the anime can't have just one episode; the anime doesn't need to be on your on-hold/dropped list. Use any that you previously started watching and left without finishing for the longest. Note that you might be asked for your episode history as evidence.
If you receive the on-hold or dropped item, but don't have any anime that fits, change it to another item of the same tier.

I have more than 1 anime I can use for this but the problem is with the state the original start date and how many episode were previously watched because I can't remember, I know of three anime where did I stopped at, but I don't know when ?!, & for other I remember the year, but I don't know how many eps I previously watched as it was random watch, like I miss in between but continue some eps, & I did rewatch them recently like [kill la kill] [Parasyte] [Peace Maker Kurogane]
SukiiFuOct 6, 2018 2:23 PM
Oct 6, 2018 2:36 PM
Dec 2015
EfiChan said:
Su0216 said:
So...

Less than 6.5:
Endride

Less than 50 users: Use advanced search and do it by members (if you get from hight to lowest, click again)

For the card game, I did Chihayafuru but they told me it wasn't valid because it's adapted from a manga. Won't they say the same for this one?
Oct 6, 2018 2:48 PM
a lil bean āœØ

Feb 2011
SukiiFu said:
Hello~
I would like to ask for >> @SheyCroix

Sure~
https://myanimelist.net/anime/5984/Ristorante_Paradiso
https://myanimelist.net/anime/30014/Momokuri
https://myanimelist.net/anime/30705/Makura_no_Danshi
https://myanimelist.net/anime/32899/Watashi_ga_Motete_Dousunda
https://myanimelist.net/anime/322/Paradise_Kiss

Su0216 said:
For the card game, I did Chihayafuru but they told me it wasn't valid because it's adapted from a manga. Won't they say the same for this one?

https://myanimelist.net/anime/33018/Katsugeki_Touken_Ranbu
Source: Card game
it's valid

SukiiFu said:
I have a question about this statement
The "and/or" refers that it can have just one of the tags or a combination of them
for example for this
24. Watch an anime tagged as Military, Police and/or Space
The anime can have any one of the three tags or it should have the Military & any of the last two tags?

- - - - - - - - - -

also for this
107. Finish an on-hold or dropped anime - use any title that was started during or before July, 2017 and left unwatched; state the original start date and how many episode were previously watched; the anime can't have just one episode; the anime doesn't need to be on your on-hold/dropped list. Use any that you previously started watching and left without finishing for the longest. Note that you might be asked for your episode history as evidence.
If you receive the on-hold or dropped item, but don't have any anime that fits, change it to another item of the same tier.
I have more than 1 anime I can use for this but the problem is with the state the original start date and how many episode were previously watched because I can't remember, I know of three anime where did I stopped at, but I don't know when ?!, & for other I remember the year, but I don't know how many eps I previously watched as it was random watch, like I miss in between but continue some eps, & I did rewatch them recently like [kill la kill] [Parasyte] [Peace Maker Kurogane]

24. it can have just one of them or a combination of them

107. try checking the episode history for them. If you can spot at least when you started them or stopped them (before July, 2017) and have some episodes, then it should be okay to use them
If you don't know how to check your episode history for the anime, try the following
TuyNOM said:
[...]Click on the anime -> Edit details -> History
Example for Katanagatari:

įƒ¦ HiScore įƒ¦ LoScore įƒ¦ Auction

įƒ¦ Turn-Ins įƒ¦ AWCc

į“šį˜į—¢

Oct 7, 2018 2:46 AM

May 2013
Hello. Can anyone help me with these items?

(96) Watch an anime with 5 or more human adults as the main cast
(102) Watch an anime recommended to you by a challenge staff member
(105) Watch a completed anime that doesn`t have forum discussion threads
Oct 7, 2018 4:57 AM
Dragon Idol

May 2017
TheOrdinaryHuman said:

Osomatsu-san
All six main characters (a sextuplet, like twins but 6 instead of 2) are adults.
Oct 7, 2018 6:29 AM

Jul 2014
TheOrdinaryHuman said:

(102) Watch an anime recommended to you by a challenge staff member
Cross Game
Shoujo Kakumei Utena
Maison Ikkoku
Oct 7, 2018 1:08 PM

Dec 2015
SheyCroix said:

107. try checking the episode history for them. If you can spot at least when you started them or stopped them (before July, 2017) and have some episodes, then it should be okay to use them

@SheyCroix Thank you for the rec & answering, yeah I didn't know how to check the history, ok so I checked for those which I know which eps I stopped at, but there was only one entry as I was bad at updating so I just put the ep I stopped at & some were even from before joining MAL, any of these will be valid?
Oct 7, 2018 1:25 PM
a lil bean āœØ

Feb 2011
SukiiFu said:
SheyCroix Thank you for the rec & answering, yeah I didn't know how to check the history, ok so I checked for those which I know which eps I stopped at, but there was only one entry as I was bad at updating so I just put the ep I stopped at & some were even from before joining MAL, any of these will be valid?

From those I suggest going with either Digimon Adv or Seisen Cerberus, since both have the first episode listed. The other 2 are valid as well.

įƒ¦ Turn-Ins įƒ¦ AWCc

į“šį˜į—¢

Oct 7, 2018 1:33 PM

Dec 2015
āœ½.āœ¾.āœæ.ā€ Thank you so much :D ā.āƒ.āŠ.ā‹
Oct 7, 2018 5:23 PM

Jul 2017
To anyone that watched the Higurashi series: Would Rika be counted as a kid? her real age is a spoiler and i had no way of knowing without spoiling myself when i first started, or even after season 1 for that matter

GFL NA: 151141 | FGO NA: 622,135,030
FGO JP: 028,976,814 | Magia Record JP: rzMsBapp

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
Oct 7, 2018 7:58 PM

Mar 2016
I have a few questions.

For "(04) Watch an award winning anime" do I need to state the award or is the anime's presence in the Award Winning Works club's related anime list enough?

For "(06) Watch an anime by a studio you don`t know" what counts as a studio I don't know? If I added works from the studio to my plan to watch but never watched any of them, is the studio counted as known or unknown? If I watch my first anime from a studio and use that studio for this item, but than later watch another anime from that studio, is the studio and anime no longer valid for this item?
For example, I watched my first anime from Oh! Production but than I watched the sequel anime from the same studio. Or I watched my first anime from Studio Comet but I had several Studio Comet anime in my plan to watch list beforehand.

For "(21) Watch an anime with a main character that is a professional in their field" can I use Eikichi Onizuka from Great Teacher Onizuka? I'm not sure if he's "professional" enough. If not can I switch the character to Azusa Fuyutsuki from the same series?

@mozgow thank you
JojobroOct 8, 2018 6:11 AM
Oct 8, 2018 12:30 AM

Jul 2014
lazypigz said:
To anyone that watched the Higurashi series: Would Rika be counted as a kid? her real age is a spoiler and i had no way of knowing without spoiling myself when i first started, or even after season 1 for that matter
Yes, she's valid. She's tagged as kid on anime-planet.
You can link this on your sign-up form.

Jojobro said:
For "(04) Watch an award winning anime" do I need to state the award or is the anime's presence in the Award Winning Works club's related anime list enough?
If the anime is in the relations for 怌Anime怍 Award Winning Works club, then you don't have to state the award. If it's not, then you have to state the award with a link to some reliable source.

Jojobro said:
For "(06) Watch an anime by a studio you don`t know" what counts as a studio I don't know? If I added works from the studio to my plan to watch but never watched any of them, is the studio counted as known or unknown? If I watch my first anime from a studio and use that studio for this item, but than later watch another anime from that studio, is the studio and anime no longer valid for this item?
For example, I watched my first anime from Oh! Production but than I watched the sequel anime from the same studio. Or I watched my first anime from Studio Comet but I had several Studio Comet anime in my plan to watch list beforehand.
Only completed anime count. If you have watching dates stated correctly, you can use other anime from the same studio.

Jojobro said:
For "(21) Watch an anime with a main character that is a professional in their field" can I use Eikichi Onizuka from Great Teacher Onizuka? I'm not sure if he's "professional" enough. If not can I switch the character to Azusa Fuyutsuki from the same series?
He's a teacher, right? If so, then yes, he counts as a professional.
mozgowOct 8, 2018 12:37 AM
Oct 8, 2018 1:20 AM

Apr 2010
Su0216 said:
EfiChan said:

Less than 6.5:
Endride

I know chihayafuru is from mange, but this one also...? Chihayafuru is like any sport anime... I guess... as it really is considered kind of sport. But... in the MAL page, it's said Card Game... so... is should be valid.

Oct 8, 2018 1:22 AM
Sep 2018
AWC_mod said:
Challenge Period: January 01, 2018 to December 24, 2018 (PST time)
Use this thread to
  • Ask questions related to the challenge.
  • Ask for and/or give recommendations for items of the challenge list.
  • Post badges donations for the challenge (please). If you do, add this: @AWC_mod
    --- When donation badges, if possible, share the links within code tags (for easier copying)
    --- Also keep in mind the signature restrictions.

Avoid in this thread

• Posting comments unrelated to the challenge.
  • Heated discussions (debates/arguing) deviating from the challenge.
  • Spoilers of any kind (use spoilers tags).
  • Double posting. Edit your last reply.

Please abide by the forum rules/guidelines (here)

Frequently Asked Questions

Important: The main site for the challenge list generator will be unavailable for an hour daily
If you are trying to sign-up and the challenge list generator link doesn't work (returns an error page) please try the alternate site or wait a couple of hours for it to be fixed. These errors tend to be related to the hosting site. You can mention the error here so we learn about it. If you don't want to wait you can either mention (@ ) here or send a message either to me or to @SheyCroix (they will answer faster). Just mention the error and that you want the sign-up form. You will still need to manually create your challenge list.

Google Sheets Spreadsheet (Track Progress)
Hello!
I’m @i_yuuko-chan! As this year challenge the listing came a little bit different, and hopefully simpler, I came up with something just to help those busy souls that cannot deal with the dread work of creating their own spreadsheet to track the progress of their challenges, but need one nevertheless.

I had 02 things in mind while creating it: help you track your progress and generate a BBCode automatically. (Nothing sophisticated like what Conde_Mohr made for us last year, sorry!) So, it’s very simple and all, but I hope it helps you not to worry with such works.

That said…

Here is the link.

The spreadsheet contains 3 tabs: “Basic Instructions”, “MAL2018_Anime” and “MAL2018_Manga”. Click on the link provided and create a copy by following these steps [ File > Make a copy ].
Using an external site to find series on MAL

Thank you ! a new year of non stop fun anime watching
Oct 8, 2018 2:45 AM

Jul 2017
Hey,

I need an anime recommended to me for #27. Give me a few. I prefer weird, trashy 80s-90s OVAs mostly (mostly horror or sci-fi), basically just nothing too long. No hentai, please.
Oct 8, 2018 5:51 AM

May 2013
Ranacchi said:
TheOrdinaryHuman said:

Osomatsu-san
All six main characters (a sextuplet, like twins but 6 instead of 2) are adults.

Thank you, but would you happen to know a different anime that would fit the criteria? I tried watching Osomatsu-san before but I couldn't quite get into it...

@mozgow Thank you for the rec! Can't decide between Utena and Cross Game.. Hmm..
Oct 8, 2018 6:02 AM

Jul 2014
TheOrdinaryHuman said:
Ranacchi said:

Osomatsu-san

Thank you, but would you happen to know a different anime that would fit the criteria? I tried watching Osomatsu-san before but I couldn't quite get into it...

@mozgow Thank you for the rec! Can't decide between Utena and Cross Game.. Hmm..
You're welcome!

How about Hachimitsu to Clover for #96 ?
It seems you have seen season 1. Season 2 is also valid for this item.
Oct 8, 2018 6:16 AM

May 2013
@mozgow

!!!!
I forgot about that anime!
Thank you so much for your help. šŸ˜Š
Oct 8, 2018 1:02 PM
King of Justice

Mar 2017
Quick question:

It's about Challenge 75: Watch an anime with 3 or more main characters with unnatural hair color. Can I just get confirmation from somebody (maybe challenge staff) that Nanatsu no Taizai would work for this challenge? I see one purple hair and one light blue hair, but would silver hair on a 16 year old count?

EDIT: I feel like it'd be better to ask a staff member directly just to be extra sure (see here), so would @SheyCroix or @Yuki-Chan276 be willing to give their opinion?
bigdud24Oct 8, 2018 2:01 PM
Oct 8, 2018 1:25 PM
Mā™›RRIED BL Lā™„VER

Jan 2013
Could i get a rec for : (27) Watch an anime recommended to you in the challenge discussion thread please?

No horror, echhi, yuri please. Run time under 3 hrs total would be appreciated.

Thank you!!

LINKS
ā˜†:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::ā˜†
Members Cards
Clubs
Challenges
Favorites
Forum by Evil Club - snowman 2023

Oct 8, 2018 1:39 PM

Nov 2014
bigdud24 said:
Quick question:

It's about Challenge 75: Watch an anime with 3 or more main characters with unnatural hair color. Can I just get confirmation from somebody (maybe challenge staff) that Nanatsu no Taizai would work for this challenge? I see one purple hair and one light blue hair, but would silver hair on a 16 year old count?
Not staff, but pretty sure that's actually gonna be a no for Liz. Think silver has been counted under the "white or gray" mentioned as natural hair colors, even when it's on someone who's too young to have gray or white hair. Staff member can feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.
RachelPanda said:
Could i get a rec for : (27) Watch an anime recommended to you in the challenge discussion thread please?

No horror, echhi, yuri please. Run time under 3 hrs total would be appreciated.

Thank you!!

Here ya go!
Micchiri Neko
Girls' Last Tour
Momokuri
Mitsuboshi Colors
CureEtudeOct 8, 2018 1:43 PM
Oct 8, 2018 2:08 PM
Dreamcatcher

Aug 2013
bigdud24 said:
Quick question:

EDIT: I feel like it'd be better to ask a staff member directly just to be extra sure (see here), so would @SheyCroix or @Yuki-Chan276 be willing to give their opinion?

@abhutrash I think you're right and that it has been invalidated before. We don't take their age in account either.
Oct 8, 2018 2:09 PM
King of Justice

Mar 2017
Yuki-Chan276 said:
bigdud24 said:
Quick question:

@abhutrash I think you're right and that it has been invalidated before. We don't take their age in account either.

Thanks, I'll go ahead and find something else then.
Oct 8, 2018 2:18 PM
Mā™›RRIED BL Lā™„VER

Jan 2013
@abhutrash

Thank you for the response and giving me a list to choose from :)

LINKS
Members Cards
Clubs
Challenges
Favorites

Oct 8, 2018 3:08 PM
Jun 2014
Are there any Sci-Fi anime that can be watched to complete: (105) Watch a completed anime that doesn`t have forum discussion threads
Oct 8, 2018 3:19 PM

Mar 2014
PremiumShiny said:
Are there any Sci-Fi anime that can be watched to complete: (105) Watch a completed anime that doesn`t have forum discussion threads

https://myanimelist.net/anime/3154/Gatchaman
https://myanimelist.net/anime/1999/Sakura_Taisen__Sumire
https://myanimelist.net/anime/2289/Akihabara_Dennou-gumi__2011-nen_no_Natsuyasumi
Shuichi2Oct 8, 2018 3:24 PM
Oct 9, 2018 7:39 PM
Dec 2009
Watch an anime with an English main title

Can I use anime where a proper noun is used along with English? e.g. Tokyo Ghoul:re 2nd Season, is this applicable?

Also for challenges like <2,500 completed members can I use ongoing series?
Malloween Candies (2023):
6 main candies
Oct 9, 2018 11:32 PM
Nov 2016
Could someone give me recommendations !

Watch an anime recommended to you in the challenge discussion thread

Watch an anime recommended to you by a challenge staff member
Oct 10, 2018 1:04 AM

Apr 2010
Hexcellion said:

No. The requirement explicitly says Watch a completed anime with less than 2,500 completed members, so it must have finished airing before you start watching it.
Oct 10, 2018 2:37 AM
Dec 2009
Jhiday said:
Hexcellion said:

No. The requirement explicitly says Watch a completed anime with less than 2,500 completed members, so it must have finished airing before you start watching it.

I must be blind for not noticing that. Thanks for the heads up!
Malloween Candies (2023):
6 main candies
Oct 10, 2018 4:51 AM

Apr 2009
Yuuki-Sempai said:

I hope you might like one of these:
Special A
Nodame Cantabile
Kamisama Hajimemashita
Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio: Ars Nova

Enjoy =)
Oct 10, 2018 5:21 AM

Jul 2014
Yuuki-Sempai said:

Planetes
Trigun
Oct 10, 2018 5:23 AM
Nov 2016
mozgow said:
Yuuki-Sempai said:

Planetes
Trigun
thanks ^^
Oct 10, 2018 5:24 AM
Nov 2016
Ph0esz said:
Yuuki-Sempai said:

I hope you might like one of these:
Special A
Nodame Cantabile
Kamisama Hajimemashita
Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio: Ars Nova

Enjoy =)
thank youu!!
Oct 10, 2018 9:01 AM
Sep 2015
emm guys i think i deleted something on my challenge list.... and i don't know what is it.. can you help me ? https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1696289&show=500#msg53613939
Oct 10, 2018 1:57 PM
Dragon Idol

May 2017
animefun1995 said:
emm guys i think i deleted something on my challenge list.... and i don't know what is it.. can you help me ? https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1696289&show=500#msg53613939

If we're talking entries only, these seven (7) are missing:

#18 - Watch a completed anime with less than 5,000 completed members - check in the stats tab; state the completed members it had when you started
#25 - Watch an anime tagged as Demons, Horror and/or Vampire (the anime should have a total duration of 16 minutes or more.)
#38 - Watch a Korean or Chinese anime - specify the club/country; use anime listed in those clubs.
#47 - Watch an anime with 35 episodes or more (needs 16 minutes or more per episode)
#73 - Watch an anime with a title that ends with the first letter of your username - only letters. Exclude any numbers and/or special characters; This means that you have to watch an anime which title ends with the same first letter your username has. If you change your username before you finish the challenge you have to change this accordingly.
#88 - Watch an anime adapted from a Picture Book (must have the information specified in the source field)
#106 - Watch the Top anime recommended to your Favorite Anime - the most recommended title that you haven't watched ("The first anime, on the recommendation page from your favorite anime."); state your favorite anime listed in your profile. It doesn't has to be the first one listed in your profile. If your favorites change, change accordingly

The rest looks normal to me.

RanacchiOct 10, 2018 2:01 PM
Oct 10, 2018 3:17 PM
Sep 2015
emm #18 #25 i already did it .. nvm i will add the too but i did do nothing to delete them... (btw how can i respond like you responded. animefun said and ect.|
Thanks a lot bro that you helped me :) (check it if i did it right if you can :) )
also i cant remember what challenges i finished cause i am sure that i completed some of these... how can i find what i completed..
?
https://animefun1995.imgur.com/all my imgur here is my imgur i think that will help

animefun1995Oct 10, 2018 3:46 PM
Oct 10, 2018 5:16 PM
Mā™›RRIED BL Lā™„VER

Jan 2013
Looking for anime that fit the critera for
(86)Watch a related anime that aired at least 15 years before/after a previously completed series

Do long series that have completed with an OVA that comes 15 years after the initial release count? Or, does it have to be a title anime, then another anime related to it produced 15 years later??

Would Gatchaman Crowds-2013 work since it is a remake of Kaguku Ninja-tai Gatchaman--1974 ??

Does anyone have any suggestions?

RachelPandaOct 10, 2018 7:20 PM

LINKS
Members Cards
Clubs
Challenges
Favorites

Oct 10, 2018 5:50 PM

Aug 2017
Can I get a recommendation for:
(45) Watch an anime which began airing between 1980 and 1989
(52) Watch a completed anime with less than 2,500 completed members
(82) Watch an anime which began airing between 1917 and 1959
(83) Watch an anime which began airing between 1960 and 1979
Oct 11, 2018 12:59 AM

Apr 2010
RachelPanda said:
Looking for anime that fit the critera for
(86)Watch a related anime that aired at least 15 years before/after a previously completed series

Do long series that have completed with an OVA that comes 15 years after the initial release count? Or, does it have to be a title anime, then another anime related to it produced 15 years later??

Would Gatchaman Crowds-2013 work since it is a remake of Kaguku Ninja-tai Gatchaman--1974 ??

Does anyone have any suggestions?

I think it should work.

Gonaiorica said:
Can I get a recommendation for:
(45) Watch an anime which began airing between 1980 and 1989
(52) Watch a completed anime with less than 2,500 completed members
(82) Watch an anime which began airing between 1917 and 1959
(83) Watch an anime which began airing between 1960 and 1979

52: Tono to Issho: Ippunkan Gekij
83: Rose of Versailles

Oct 11, 2018 4:56 AM
Dragon Idol

May 2017
animefun1995 said:
emm #18 #25 i already did it .. nvm i will add the too but i did do nothing to delete them... (btw how can i respond like you responded. animefun said and ect.|
Thanks a lot bro that you helped me :) (check it if i did it right if you can :) )
also i cant remember what challenges i finished cause i am sure that i completed some of these... how can i find what i completed..
?
https://animefun1995.imgur.com/all my imgur here is my imgur i think that will help

No problem~
You tap "quote" at the right side of a user's comment.

I tried to use web archive to find a previous version of your post but it seems like there are none recorded, unfortunately.
If you properly keep track of the anime you watch, you should be able to cross reference them but it may take some time to do so.
A quick glance at your anime list shows that you've watched 99 anime in 2018.

Also, that imgur link leads to imgur's homepage, you may want to use an album link instead.

Oct 11, 2018 10:36 AM
a lil bean āœØ

Feb 2011
@Yuuki-Sempai please don't double post, just edit your last reply
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1697305&show=5600#msg55932165
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1697305&show=5600#msg55932167

įƒ¦ Turn-Ins įƒ¦ AWCc

į“šį˜į—¢

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (124) « First ... « 109 110 [111] 112 113 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Underrated character designs/outfits you think are appealing / sexy

IpreferEcchi - 1 hour ago

4 by LightWorker »»
3 minutes ago

Poll: » Which is your favourite Anime in this list?

PushedCaraway - Yesterday

43 by TRC_Randy »»
4 minutes ago

» Anime adaptation wish list

kuroneko99 - Apr 5

32 by nishant0 »»
7 minutes ago

» Which, out of all your favorites, would you be least inclined to recommend to others?

WatchTillTandava - 3 hours ago

18 by somegayfrog »»
8 minutes ago

» Upcoming Dubbed Anime ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kenny_Stryker - Dec 17, 2017

9070 by anime-prime »»
10 minutes ago
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.