Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Oct 14, 2017 4:22 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
> Date

I knew it! It didn't take long but Cardia already goes on a date with one of the guys around town. Lupin really seems like a guy that cares about her and out of all the character relationships so far, I feel like theirs is the closest.

Hmm, not sure how I feel about Finis' role in this show so far. She seems like a clever woman.
Oct 14, 2017 5:44 AM

Nov 2007
It seems like KajiKaji's character is an enemy role.

There's a possibility that main girl doesn't have a heart and that the poisonous stuff on her is keeping her alive?

They don't consider her their prisoner and took her out while they are on the missions.

Two new guys, which they recruited one, who worked alone, because they share enemy.

ED is nice.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Oct 14, 2017 5:52 AM

May 2015
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
> Date

I knew it! It didn't take long but Cardia already goes on a date with one of the guys around town. Lupin really seems like a guy that cares about her and out of all the character relationships so far, I feel like theirs is the closest.

Hmm, not sure how I feel about Finis' role in this show so far. She seems like a clever woman.

Wat, Finis is a boy, isn't he?

I'm kinda enjoying this show so far :D
I wonder how Lupin is going to make her wish come true.
Oct 14, 2017 5:56 AM

Nov 2007
ArtG1 said:
I was going to mention about that, too (even though I don't play the game, I do read the character description of him on the official game site), but I don't think he will be reading the replies.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Oct 14, 2017 5:57 AM
May 2017
Hm, .... I was expecting Cardia to speak and act more, but with Lupin caring, she looks like a princess to me :(((((
Oct 14, 2017 6:26 AM
Nov 2016
I like it... I quite like this show, it's pretty enjoyable and the cast might seem clichéd but it's fun.

So, seems like Lupin is going to be Cardia's main Love interest.
Oct 14, 2017 6:30 AM

Oct 2008
Cardia is way more vivid in chapter 2 of the game, this was way too fast-paced and confusing. The group in the original has lots more trouble dealing with Van than what they showed...
It seems like they'll skip Cardia's teachings in the anime so they can go fast to Delacroix's ordeal, damn. My daughter is suffering from this fast-paced adaptation.
>User since 2008
Please god help me quit this website.

Such great community that doesn't even know how demographics work, AND gives """detailed"""" reviews after first episodes.

Oct 14, 2017 6:32 AM

Dec 2014
Nice episode.

So Cardia might not have a heart and it's the Horologium that's keeping her alive? That's sad. :(

So many Ikemen characters in this show, well it's an otome game after all. XD

New assassin guy join our crew now and I assume we get an introduction of the main antagonist?
The post credit scene with Cardia being able to use the fork was really nice. :)
Oct 14, 2017 6:38 AM

Nov 2007
Not sure how I feel about it :/
The show is stable so far but the plot is allover the place comparing to the game.
Cardia's voice makes her seem too dependable as well which is a real minus.
The funniest scenes are cut and the guys aside from Lupin are mostly ignored. I wish there was more time for introspection from Cardia's POV, that would be so cool!
Oct 14, 2017 6:46 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Cool episode, seems like I'm enjoying this show quite a bit really.
Cardia seems to be quick on the take choosing Lupin, or so by the looks of it, and the date went by rather swiftly thanks to a third party involvement. Sad to hear that Cardia does not have a heart though and lives by with the help of the horologium curse of hers. I wonder what made Beckford, Cardia's father, go to such lengths and this kind of pisses me off. Moving on, Abraham seemed to have quite the entrance here and it's great that the little squad has now got one of the most lethal and powerful characters by their side. Speaking of the Squad, I get this gutsy feeling that Saint-Germain is not entirely an ally mostly because of that monologue towards the end of the episode which I believe to be was him. Well, I hope not though. By the looks of it thus far, Finnis will probably turn out to be the main villain of this show and I'm guessing Cardia's father is in collaboration with this group.
So far so good and I hope things will only get better from now onwards.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Oct 14, 2017 7:09 AM
Sep 2013
Well...since this is a 12 episode anime, I kinda expected that they'll have to rush things. But I think everything is proceeding at an okay pace.

We now know that Twilight and the Queen aren't exactly in the best relationship....despite that, the Queen will still take care of Twilight's leader because he's a London citizen. This reveals that she really cares for her citizens...Van Helsing is also against Twilight, so he joins the group as well. I guess more about him will be revealed in the next episode.

Cardia is trying to be helpful. She talks to Lupin about not being able to do anything, she steps up to offer herself to Van...although it would still be better for her to at least have more inner monologue...

lol Frankenstein seems to ship Lupin and Cardia...that's one thing we can take note on xD

Questions to think about after this episode.
What is Twilight after? Why is Van after Twilight? Why does Cardia have that crystal on her chest? What exactly is Lupin's history? Find out more, next time, on Drangon Bal--- lol idk wat im doin
Oct 14, 2017 8:23 AM

Jun 2015
What's keeping Cardia alive is the Horologium, which replaced her actual heart. A new guy joined the group. He has something against Twilight. It was nice to see Cardia being able to use the fork. Victor did a good job.
Oct 14, 2017 9:53 AM
Jul 2017
MeoMigga2 said:
Hm, .... I was expecting Cardia to speak and act more, but with Lupin caring, she looks like a princess to me :(((((
She is just like evry other reverse harem MC. Only that she has some jewels on her chest that make her poisinous, so i gues she has a little more depht than the other reverse harem MC this season, looking your way Sengoku night blood
Oct 14, 2017 10:09 AM

Aug 2015
That Lupin x Caldia moment!!!! Too much sugar!!!! >w<

Though I felt the fast paced thingy, I didn't actually felt bothered tho... (Yet, I guess) and overall it's pretty nice.. At least I think it won't end with harem end like most of otome game adapted anime.. So I'm wondering why the rating is only 6,+ even though only 2 episodes has aired so far... :/

I'm starting to get embarrassed by my own forum signature line.. XD
Oct 14, 2017 10:33 AM

Sep 2017
It started really strong, but it seems kinda turning in a reverse harem with a female character who just stands at the sideline all the time... I haven't played the game though, so I don't know how this one turns out.

“If you live for yourself you’ve only got yourself to blame. So I can’t really blame anyone else and I don’t have any regrets.”

list

Oct 14, 2017 11:07 AM

Dec 2014
code realise ....I still don't understand the title though
Oct 14, 2017 11:57 AM

Feb 2013
Boring.

The only thing good in this anime is Cardia's character design.

Dropped.
Oct 14, 2017 1:27 PM
Mar 2016
Wtf Finis is a he?????????????
Oct 14, 2017 1:52 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
I'm starting to really like Cardia....I wanna see her find happiness and overcome this curse now, but Van Helsing is best boy.....He is too cool lol
Oct 14, 2017 2:17 PM

Jan 2016
The animation is stunning, I really like this type of animation. Cardia was really beautiful for some reason in this episode. All in all a good episode and I'm probably going to watch this through to the end as it seems like a good anime.

I like Victorian london so this should be a fun ride
Oct 14, 2017 3:26 PM

Jan 2014
It's a reverse harem, but I like it lmao.

Three things cannot be long hidden..
...the s u n, the m oo n, and the tr u th.

Oct 14, 2017 3:26 PM
Aug 2014

Wooh that kiss is gonna burn
Oct 14, 2017 3:53 PM

Nov 2007
FireFistYamaan said:
The animation is stunning, I really like this type of animation. Cardia was really beautiful for some reason in this episode. All in all a good episode and I'm probably going to watch this through to the end as it seems like a good anime.

I like Victorian london so this should be a fun ride

Yes, the city looks very good. Plus for lively background. Love the cogwheels rolling everywhere - it is so funny :)
Ohime design is nice.
So far I enjoy the series more than I expected. 4/5
Oct 14, 2017 8:26 PM

Jul 2014
It's a pretty typical YA book plot, emphasis on the Y and the steampunk. Meh.
Oct 14, 2017 9:05 PM

Aug 2008
Cardia's denseness is kind of funny when you realize she being efficient lol.
The queen has a pretty cool design as well, glad to see her youthfu and maybe not outright evil. But they are in cahoot with twilight surprisingly?
Oct 14, 2017 9:44 PM
Jan 2017
Pretty good episode, tbh. By getting Van Helsing as an ally, the protagonists avoid having trouble with him, at least for now. Once again, the visuals impress with the showings of London and its people. The credits song by Saori Hayami is beautiful. I can't wait for next week!
Oct 14, 2017 9:58 PM
Jan 2017
First episode was alright.

Now its kinda boring. Too much talking. Show, don't tell. Once again female MC is weak and annoying. I used to like these reverse Harems, but all the female leads are weak, pathetic cry babies.
Oct 15, 2017 3:36 AM
Aug 2016
derprume said:

And I'm sitting here wondering why she has a different hair color?
Oct 15, 2017 3:39 AM
May 2014
The one who played the game all known that Cardia is strong heroine. Now, she's pretty like dense and inactive, but it's just she doesn't know anything yet. I'm sure Cardia will learn and grow after this episode. I hope Otomate doesn't make us disappointed with all males ending and decide Lupin as main hero.

SHIP LUPIN X CARDIA
Oct 15, 2017 4:28 AM

Jul 2015
aliquae said:
It started really strong, but it seems kinda turning in a reverse harem with a female character who just stands at the sideline all the time... I haven't played the game though, so I don't know how this one turns out.

Troll12345678966 said:
MeoMigga2 said:
She is just like evry other reverse harem MC. Only that she has some jewels on her chest that make her poisinous, so i gues she has a little more depht than the other reverse harem MC this season, looking your way Sengoku night blood

Cardia starts out somewhat like that since she's lived in isolation for years and has no memories whatsoever. She does develop into a great character, like I'm not kidding at all with her character development.

Have you ever seen Akatsuki no Yona? In that anime, the main female lead starts out as a bad character, then as the story goes, she develops into a courageous and strong woman. Cardia will go through a somewhat similar character development, so look forward to it!

Let's just hope that the anime won't ruin her characterization (or anyone else's), since the game is certainly one of the best otome games around, hands down.
Oct 15, 2017 4:29 AM

Jul 2015
AkiKitazawa said:
derprume said:

And I'm sitting here wondering why she has a different hair color?

And that would be a spoiler you would not like to know. Lol
Oct 15, 2017 4:48 AM
Aug 2016
BarcodeBit said:
And that would be a spoiler you would not like to know. Lol

Haha thanks, I assumed as much. I'll just wait for it then.
Oct 15, 2017 5:16 AM

Sep 2017
BarcodeBit said:

Cardia starts out somewhat like that since she's lived in isolation for years and has no memories whatsoever. She does develop into a great character, like I'm not kidding at all with her character development.

Have you ever seen Akatsuki no Yona? In that anime, the main female lead starts out as a bad character, then as the story goes, she develops into a courageous and strong woman. Cardia will go through a somewhat similar character development, so look forward to it!

Let's just hope that the anime won't ruin her characterization (or anyone else's), since the game is certainly one of the best otome games around, hands down.

In that case, I think I will stall this anime for now and come back later to see if the studio did not ruin it :'')

“If you live for yourself you’ve only got yourself to blame. So I can’t really blame anyone else and I don’t have any regrets.”

list

Oct 15, 2017 5:58 AM

Feb 2017
I can't wait to see how Cardia develops. I don't think she'll be weak for long. I think she'll turn out to be very loyal and brave.

I'm really loving this anime. The visuals are beautiful, and I love the clothes.

Also the ED is so pretty.
'I love you because you're you. I'm happy that you're whole. I don't care if there are sides of you that I don't know, or don't like. If that's who you are, that's fine. As long as you're whole, that's enough for me.'-Kouko Kaga
Oct 15, 2017 9:09 AM
Jul 2017
BarcodeBit said:
aliquae said:

Troll12345678966 said:

If her development is nearly as good as it was in Akatsuki no Yonea sje is going to be night and day! Really hated Yona at the start because of her viney princess tsundere act, but she really grew into a respectable character at the end of the anime and into the manga.
Oct 15, 2017 11:20 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Must be hard for Cardia to get comfortable if she ends up melting something even time she tries. So at last we get to meet the master of the mansion himself then. So Victor was a alchemist in the past. That explains his skill at science then. So Finis is the head of Twilight then. So the material inside Cardia can't be removed without killing her then. Kindness rarely needs a reason in the first place but Cardia may find that hard to believe. Cardia learning to be human will be one of her king developments it seems. Well being saved by another hunter sure was surprising. So Van Helsing is hunting down Finis then. To think that they managed to convince him to help them though. Well they do have the same enemies after all. An interesting episode and they gained a powerful new ally too.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 15, 2017 4:25 PM

Jul 2009
Cardia is in love already...
And know we have a new ally and of course he would be handsome, Cardia is surrounded by handsome guys.
Oct 15, 2017 4:35 PM

Apr 2014
BarcodeBit said:
aliquae said:

Troll12345678966 said:

Pretty much this. Cardia, as she starts learning the world around her and interacting with people, starts to become quite bold and strong.

She's has quite the personality compared to most other MC in reverse harem series as well as other heroines outside of reverse harem series so it's quite a surprise. However, I'm still concerned whether they will adapt that or just decide to make her have a "background" personality :(

bittersweetlove said:
Cardia is in love already...
And know we have a new ally and of course he would be handsome, Cardia is surrounded by handsome guys.

Actually, not quite. She's friendly with them but haven't fell in love with any of them yet. But yes, she's totally surrounded by handsome guys, lol.
EnternalOct 15, 2017 4:40 PM
Oct 16, 2017 12:25 AM

Oct 2008
So the villain organization of this show is Penis...i mean Finis
for me Abraham Van Helsing is the most handsome of them all! lolz he is the added ally!
4/5.

Oct 16, 2017 12:33 AM
Jun 2016
:D so far this anime is really cool, Cardia is so lovely and the other guys too... I would love to watch more animes like this :D
if someone know steampunk good animes let me know :3
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 16, 2017 3:07 AM

Mar 2014
Cardia is such an intriguing character, I hope she manages to find happiness and get rid of this curse. I'm really enjoying the banter between the boys of the group too. Suwabe's character makes an appearance too. He seems pretty cool so he's a welcome addition in the group.
Oct 16, 2017 7:56 AM

Dec 2016
Cardia's such a gorgeous princess! <3 Too bad she's just a robot but I hope she can find happiness at least :) Lupin's amazing doing those magic tricks *-*

... guess I need to check the game too >w>

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Oct 17, 2017 12:04 AM

May 2014
I like the show vibes, it's different from other reverse harem shows :) Keep it up~
“Be the heroine of your life, not the victim.”
"Just don't overdo it"
*nods*
Oct 17, 2017 12:39 AM
Mar 2010
This is pretty decent for a reverse harem so far, I feel like crying again. And I repeat, I hope Nil Admirari is as good as this.
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Oct 17, 2017 11:48 AM

May 2015
tsubasalover said:
ArtG1 said:
I was going to mention about that, too (even though I don't play the game, I do read the character description of him on the official game site), but I don't think he will be reading the replies.

Thanks for the confirmation! yeah I also think stark won't read the replies :p.
Oct 18, 2017 8:21 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
a new pretty character, a boy named Van Helsing!!! I don´t remenber when i read this name!!! kekeke
Oct 19, 2017 10:34 AM

Jun 2013
So Is this just a bad adaption? Cause I'm really enjoying it so far.
Oct 19, 2017 11:22 AM
Jul 2018
Now I really wasn't a fan of the start of this anime but the second episode just redeemed it a bit from its mediocrity. Enjoyable to watch and I'm excited the blonde guy is finally on the screen; he's already my favorite.
Oct 19, 2017 7:25 PM
Jan 2017
This episode was too cute!!!! Lupin and Cardia seem to make a great pair, I think Lupin is my favorite character because he's so supportive and romantic. =3 Cardia seems cute, too, she reminds me of Heroine from "Amnesia," although I think I'm enjoying Cardia more.

I knew, I KNEW Finis was voiced by Kaji Yuki. I know that iconic voice anywhere... It's nice to know one of my favorite voice actors is in a new show that looks incredibly promising.

The animation is a bit lazy in some parts, though. ^^;

Overall, I think this show is growing on me immensely! The opening is very nice, while the ending is a bit plan, in my opinion... I can't wait to see where this goes. I'm so excited!!
Oct 19, 2017 9:17 PM

Jul 2012
Oh sweet, it keeps improving. Even more interesting with Van added in the cast!
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Code:Realize: Sousei no Himegimi Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 23, 2017

45 by Zekkenshin »»
Aug 12, 2023 6:57 PM

Poll: » Code:Realize: Sousei no Himegimi Episode 8 Discussion

tsubasalover - Nov 25, 2017

32 by Zekkenshin »»
Aug 11, 2023 11:21 PM

Poll: » Code:Realize: Sousei no Himegimi Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 7, 2017

101 by Zekkenshin »»
Jul 3, 2023 12:46 PM

Poll: » Code:Realize: Sousei no Himegimi Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 2, 2017

21 by Azu »»
Feb 6, 2022 9:40 AM

Poll: » Code:Realize: Sousei no Himegimi Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 11, 2017

25 by Punkero »»
Dec 7, 2021 6:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.