Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Sep 25, 2015 10:22 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ah, the feels of this episode/finale...

We get a tearful reunion in space with Nagisa. A short yet meaningful moment imo.
Definitely glad to see Nagisa doing better. The finale felt a bit rushed though in terms of resolution...

Decent show though. I liked the second half better than the first half.
Sep 25, 2015 1:07 PM

Aug 2015
The first 4, 5 episodes of this series were so boring imo. But things got a lot better and I really enjoyed this series. 7/10.
Sep 25, 2015 1:11 PM

Feb 2012
I don't really appreciate them going down with the love triangle route because just a couple of episodes ago Iris was saying that she just needed Mizuki by her side to be happy.. Now she's hitting her in the head with a bottle? I don't know, it just seems too sudden for me.

Regardless,this was an alright show. Nothing special but a nice take on political agendas in business
Sep 25, 2015 1:12 PM

Feb 2012
That was a horrible ending. They shouldn't have gone with the love triangle. And what is Nagisa's real name anyway?!

Sep 25, 2015 1:13 PM
Oct 2013
Didn't really like the ending.
6/10
Sep 25, 2015 1:14 PM
Sep 2014
weiquan1 said:
That was a horrible ending. They shouldn't have gone with the love triangle. And what is Nagisa's real name anyway?!
that's what i am dying to know
Sep 25, 2015 1:17 PM

Feb 2008
I don't think it too sudden for Iris since she remember about him, well it wasn't all that bad, they had to end it like this.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Sep 25, 2015 1:20 PM
Jul 2013
So in the end we didn't get to know Nagisa's true name ,such a disappointment *sigh*
Sep 25, 2015 1:27 PM

Nov 2011
i really enjoyed this series.
I had plenty of feels and they were memorable.
Hate Keeps me warm
Sep 25, 2015 1:32 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
LOL GET REKT KAZUHISA....Sera and Nagisa got him good and screw those guys anyway

My only nitpick is that they're trying to go in this love triangle route when clearly Iris doesn't even stand a chance here....It's like the studio heard all of the ridiculous Nagisa x Iris cries and did this to make them happy or something

Either way, the ending was still pretty great however it looks like they hinted at a second season or rather, the story simply isn't over yet which is pretty interesting

8.5/10 for me....Does anyone know if this series have a LN or manga and how much material does it have?
TokoyaSep 25, 2015 1:37 PM
Sep 25, 2015 1:32 PM

Apr 2014
Okay this series was kinda entertaining to watch overall.
But the final episode was somewhat a disappointment.
Anyway, I'll rate this a 6 (or 7) out of 10 score overall.
Haters always gonna hate.
Sep 25, 2015 1:35 PM
Feb 2015
Nice happy ending but nagisa or what's his name has two babes after him xD the real nagisa was so cute when she got jeolous of the president hugging him :3

This anime has a very bad from the start but I'm glad it got much better around episode 7
[center] *>.>[Spoiler][/spoiler]<.<*
[center]
Sep 25, 2015 1:44 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
This screams for a season 2, that was such a cocktease ending that left me wanting so much more of this.

I was surprised how much i got into the politics in the second half, it was so compelling. The character interactions and the romance scene were the highlights of the second half, that was top tier stuff. Probably the best second half of any 11-13 episode anime i've seen. The first half was boring, but the second half was masterpiece quality for me.

Close 9/10
Sep 25, 2015 1:44 PM

Sep 2014
Nagisa's got his own mini harem:L
Sep 25, 2015 1:48 PM

May 2013
I am so mad right now. How dare they do this to me. Its like a spit on the face that they played the love triangle instead of Nagisa choosing someone.

And oh, they didn't even revealed whats his real name why why why why

7/10 YOU COULD HAVE DONE BETTER LAY-DUCE. At least this series is good
The world shall know the truth soon.
Sep 25, 2015 1:51 PM
Jul 2018
It was good to see Nagisa got saved in time by Iris.
Sep 25, 2015 1:53 PM

Mar 2014
So much cringe towards the end, jesus.
"Yeah, take that, bad guy!"
*bad guy's anger is now physically palpable*
Ugh.
Sep 25, 2015 2:07 PM

Aug 2014
I would really love a second season. something I didn't expect to say for this anime, but it got so good at the final episodes.

Oh, pitiful shadow cloaked in darkness.
Thy actions cause men pain and suffering.
Thy hollow soul drowns in thy sins.
How would you like to see what death is like?
-Enma Ai
Sep 25, 2015 2:11 PM

Mar 2013
7/10 it only pick up toward the end. I love the triangle love at the end. Very cute.
Sep 25, 2015 2:25 PM

Nov 2008
That was a disappointing ending.

With the last-minute advent of an unwanted love triangle the relationship is basically reset, too many characters end up undeveloped entirely and there's a sequel hook to a sequel that will never happen because sales are probably abysmal.

Shame, really. I was quite fond of the show.
Sep 25, 2015 2:36 PM
Apr 2013
This ending....is really,really bad!
Sep 25, 2015 2:47 PM

Jan 2015
Decent finally. Second half of the series was way better than the first.

Don't know if we want/need a S2. Many open plot lines if they want to do one though.
Big Order (TV):great anime or greatest anime?
Sep 25, 2015 3:02 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
It's been a long time since I've seen an anime with such a terrible opening yet such a solid climax. When comparing the first 5 episodes and the last 5 episodes... it's like night and day in comparison

Kind of wanted Iris & Nagisa (or whatever you want to call them lol) to come out with their real identities to the rest of the crew before the end though, but whatever

7.5/10 (8/10 because #MAL)
Sep 25, 2015 3:10 PM

Mar 2012
Nagisa got both girls in the end...I'm ok with that.
Sep 25, 2015 3:15 PM

Jul 2015
Tokoya said:
LOL GET REKT KAZUHISA....Sera and Nagisa got him good and screw those guys anyway

My only nitpick is that they're trying to go in this love triangle route when clearly Iris doesn't even stand a chance here....It's like the studio heard all of the ridiculous Nagisa x Iris cries and did this to make them happy or something

Either way, the ending was still pretty great however it looks like they hinted at a second season or rather, the story simply isn't over yet which is pretty interesting

8.5/10 for me....Does anyone know if this series have a LN or manga and how much material does it have?

It's an original. Manga and LN started a bit after the anime began. This is probably the conclusion.
Sep 25, 2015 3:17 PM

Jul 2015
Solid ending. 8/10. First 4 eps or so were pretty slow, definitely made a comeback during the second half!
ReguIusSep 25, 2015 3:20 PM
Sep 25, 2015 3:17 PM

Feb 2015
You know, I think it was a pretty good conclusion. There are still some plot lines that could have been finished but maybe a season 2 will be in the works someday. I'd like to see that actually. What I really hate is that they opted for the love triangle. It'd pain me to see either girls hurt at this point.

But I'd definitely give this a 7/10. It's lower than I'd like to give it but the beginning was so slow and boring. The last few episodes were incredible though and I'm really glad I didn't drop it. c:
Sep 25, 2015 3:53 PM

Dec 2013
A great comeback from the initial lackluster episodes

and in the end delivering somewhat hope for a 2nd season.
Sep 25, 2015 4:00 PM

Apr 2011
I was thinking this series will at least have 24 episodes...

but seeing that their 'Father' haven't showed up then a sequel might be in production.

The connection between Nagisa and Iris haven't been truly revealed and here I was thinking of a more emotional scene.
Sep 25, 2015 4:01 PM

Sep 2013
Nagisa is too good for Nagisa.
Sep 25, 2015 4:03 PM

Jan 2012
Heh, I liked them all quitting to form A-TEC anew. That aside it was a predictable but enjoyable finale. I didn't really know what I was getting into when I started this show. All the political maneuverings and whatnot. It was fun to watch unfold. Ultimately this felt like Kiryu Nagisa's story...the male one. :D His arc was done well, though I couldn't help but roll my eyes a bit at him getting all the girls in the end. I do wish Kaito got a better ending, but oh well. They tried using him in a way to showoff his strength, but Nagisa seemed to overshadow him even while being lectured and saved by him. But overall a good series. I don't see this getting another season despite that late Kiryu patriarch tease, but I'd watch one if it came. 7/10
Sep 25, 2015 4:14 PM

Feb 2012
Well that was rushed and completely lacking in inspiration. So the whole point of Classroom Crisis is that you should fuck the man and idealism always wins out? Yeah...no.
I Write About Anime (and other stuff) At Standing On My Neck
Sep 25, 2015 4:40 PM

Aug 2014
Season 2!!!! Hell yeah lol
This is by far the best underdog series that I have ever watched. We had Male Nagisa x Mizuki, but now it is Iris x Male Nagisa x Mizuki, what the actual f**k happened? lol
Best character drama though and it seems it answered some of its plot holes. I will definitely miss it, Awesome Anime made by this studio.. Keep at it
Also, the people who dropped this anime did not realize that they missed a great series..

Rating: 8/10-8.5/10
Sep 25, 2015 4:41 PM

Jan 2008
As I score shows counting down from 10, I gave this a 7/10. -1 for Nagisa's and Iris's identities not being resolved, and -2 for Yuugi still being alive, or at least not confirmed dead after he took that wrench blow to the head: something far too lenient for the likes of him when he deserves to be barbecued behind the new X-3 engine thrusters.

Damn, 10 billion offer to make Nagisa and Kaito to come back, and they still told Kazuhisa to go suck a lemon. I loved seeing Kazuhisa's sour face. That clearly Caucasian and not at all Oriental Lee dude can be an annoying asshole. Something about him that makes me want to sock him in the face. Maybe he's a little to happy-go-lucky?

Looks like "Nagisa's" revenge is still a long ways away, since the father that ordered the assassination is still alive it seems.

Edit:
So what is Nagisa's real name? They copped out and gave us the silent treatment. Wait...was Mizuki there the whole time when Nagisa is calling Iris Nagisa?
Estoy_GordoSep 25, 2015 4:54 PM
Sep 25, 2015 4:45 PM

Sep 2015
Well... that felt really rushed. I'm not sure whether that's a good thing or not. And what was up with the love triangle? That was kinda unoriginal imo. If they were going to do that, they should've introduced that earlier on. And the fact that we never learn Nagisa's real name was very disappointing, but that was to be expected. CC overall felt rushed and the plot was a bit choppy, as if they ran out of ideas and crammed last minute suggestions as the series progressed. I hardly got a good idea of who the people in A-TEC are or what they're like. I don't even remember any of the classmates' names, aside from Mizuki, Iris, and Nagisa. CC should've focused more on the class instead of those long meetings and elections. That way we would've had more of a chance to get to know the other characters more and actually know their names. I understand the meetings and elections were probably important, but they shouldn't have been the main focus of some of the episodes. But I digress. Anyways, I did enjoy CC, but I think they could've done better...
I turn myself invisible.
Sep 25, 2015 4:51 PM

May 2015
Thought this show was pretty boring and really lackluster at first, but it eventually got better after like the first half of this show, and turned out pretty decent and enjoyable. Decent ending and good final episode. Maybe season 2? I'll definitely watch it. 7/10.

Sep 25, 2015 5:00 PM

Jun 2015
Summary:
-7/10
-Bad Love Triangle
-NEED a SECOND SEASON!
Read Toriko!
Sep 25, 2015 5:12 PM
Sep 2014
I thought Mazuki and male nasagi were already a couple. Dosen't that make the whole love triangle a mute point? I wish they would have revield iris identity to everybody. I would have loved to see the CEO face. I like iris but its obvious that he in love with mazuki. I suprised that iris did not give up considering male nasagi and mazuki kissed.
Sep 25, 2015 5:56 PM

Jan 2015
Boooo!
Booo some more!

That love triangle sucked, did they or did they not take time to build a relationship between Mizuki and Nagisa (male) so that when they were MACKING on each other it carried some emotional weight?

Boooo!

and yeah the series was a notch above meh...
Sep 25, 2015 5:58 PM

Dec 2014
Oh my god, somehow you can just install a new aviation system on a very, very old model and it can out-fast any spacecraft in existence? Well than we should just install the system from F-22 to a F-4 we would have the best fighter right? And really? People are just gonna invest that much money on something without having a detailed look? This shitty Japanese TV drama mentality which the protagonist is always going to win with the help of the writer is really bothering me. Always taking a dump on realism anime.

At least one passable original anime please.

Concrete Revol
>Script, Original Creator
>Shou Aikawa

Damn it
Sep 25, 2015 6:16 PM
Jun 2012
It was fun, but I would have liked it better without all the feels and love triangle in the end. Corporate intrigues FTW! Who wants yet another cringeworthy romantic comedy anyway.
Sep 25, 2015 6:41 PM

Jul 2014
that was nice ending, how they severed themselves from the company.
and yes as many people said it already, the first half was pretty slow but overall still a great anime.

8.5/10
Sep 25, 2015 6:55 PM

Jun 2013
they all resigned that was a twist i guess but thank god it finally over and really?! a love triangle
Sep 25, 2015 7:00 PM
Jan 2010
To those who think that there was a love triangle, one question: Has Nagisa returned Iris' feelings? (And no, saying that he'll protect her isn't 'returning her feelings' because that was his raison d'etre.)
Sep 25, 2015 7:04 PM

Sep 2013
Orix said:
To those who think that there was a love triangle, one question: Has Nagisa returned Iris' feelings? (And no, saying that he'll protect her isn't 'returning her feelings' because that was his raison d'etre.)

Love triangle doesn't mean he likes both Nagisa ♀ and Mizuki....it's love tri because both likes Nagisa ♂.
Sep 25, 2015 7:07 PM
Aug 2014
Threesome 9/10
Sep 25, 2015 7:42 PM

Jan 2014
An utterly awful ending to a series full of implausible technology even by the standards of the genre, and gaping plot holes in the human story. The techology issues are too many to go into, but in this episode, fitting the engine to the old rocket, that's one thing. However, they then grab another, accelerating rocket?

Why did 'Nagisa' embrace his false identity—to protect the real Nagisa from the Kiryus knowing she was alive, or to exact revenge thinking she was dead? Then, why did he falter when his identity was called out by Kazuhisa? On that note, why leave everything behind to create the new company when Nagisa ought to own half of Kirishina and be able get the rest of the ownership in prison? Then, we have Iris falling for the guy who's (questionably) been trying to protect her all along, which I can buy, but what about her obvious love for Mizuki before—why this particular shape of love triangle?

I'm only giving the series 4/10 or so rather than a worse rating because of the production value, because it started out extremely promising, and still had plenty of its moments. This seems like a story that a pretty sharp thinker came up with, and was then torn up and made FUBAR by a complete idiot. If these people are both Fumiaki Maruto, he is one scary writer.
Sep 25, 2015 7:50 PM

May 2008
This was boring right up until the end. Why do people like it? I'm not seeing it.

Also, the characters are selfish assholes and in a bad way. You can't just wait billions of yen and get away with it like that. Even if they did manage to cut the costs for the X-3 engine, they still fucked up too much.

Not to mention the unnecessary romance. Every aspect just seemed so forced and like they wanted to create drama between Iris and Mizuki for no reason. As if Nagisa needed this shit in his life.

Basically: boring plot, poorly written characters and overall a general waste of time. Only saving grace was Angelina, but she turned out to be useless.

Lastly, I laughed at the scene where Iris started crying onto Nagisa. He woke up from an almost-dead state because of her tears. What is this, the first Pokemon movie? Good lord.
Sep 25, 2015 7:51 PM

Aug 2008
Steven15ify said:
I would really love a second season. something I didn't expect to say for this anime, but it got so good at the final episodes.

I gotta say, that I agree. It had it's ups and downs, but the ending was, surprisingly, very good. It also seems like there's a bunch of unresolved things, such as the Kiryuu family head never making a move or being shown (the way Kazuhisa talks in the end also leaves open that venue as a future plot device), and "Nagisa" never revealing his actual name.

But yeah, them forming their own company. That was pretty cool. So it's them, an upstart, small company, against a huge Conglomerate. Cool concept.
Sep 25, 2015 8:06 PM

Feb 2013
It was a awesome finale! Why did they have to ruin it with that pointless love triangle?! Why did they make Iris suddenly develop feelings for Nagisa when the current Nagisa is so different from the Nagisa she knew from her childhood?! When she hasn't even cared for him the whole season? Having her be a supportive best friend to Mizuki would've been much better, especially since Mizuki has stayed by her side for a long time.

And furthermore they did it in the last few minutes of the episode, which left a really bad aftertaste for me.

Overall an enjoyable series; it was pretty slow at the start, but the second half was very exciting.
guriguriSep 25, 2015 8:12 PM
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Classroom☆Crisis Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2015

37 by Assassin2112 »»
Jan 8, 2023 9:58 PM

Poll: » Classroom☆Crisis Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 24, 2015

64 by Assassin2112 »»
Jan 7, 2023 8:09 PM

Poll: » Classroom☆Crisis Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 11, 2015

125 by EsieEyen »»
Jun 9, 2022 7:43 PM

Poll: » Classroom☆Crisis Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2015

58 by BritishBlitz87 »»
Nov 10, 2021 2:15 PM

Poll: » Classroom☆Crisis Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 21, 2015

36 by BritishBlitz87 »»
Nov 2, 2021 2:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.