Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Dec 28, 2014 9:38 PM

Aug 2014
Whoa... they changed alot of stuff for Amane's ending, but i guess they had to make it a bit more grand and include the other girls, too. I'm really glad they showed what was on the letter left by Kazuki, now i don't have to check the bad ending of Amane.

Makina's as awesome as always and Yuuji's shot was badass, he'd probably wreck me in CS. But man... that bouncy, plump boob that Sakashita was gunning. I can't believe 8-bit allowed him to get a hard on and show it. Guess Amane really is canon... at least for now. Don't know who the guys at the end are, but i can't wait to find out.

This was a pretty enjoyable anime to watch, but it wasn't really a good adaptation. It did do some things nicely, while others are just like "wtf?". The finale was solid, though it still didn't stay true to the VN.

Final episode: 4.5/5

Anime score as an adaptation/as a standalone: 6/10 // 8/10

Overall anime score: 7/10

I can't wait for the sequels, and mostly for more Kazuki and finally Asako.
~||Sky of the Night Light||~
Dec 28, 2014 10:32 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
That ending, shoots rocket, grabs chocolate bar and eats it like a boss. Just from watching that scene alone it looks like the dude is in another class higher than Yuuji. The guy has that Pro aurora and vibe.

Sick old guy molesting Amane. Gets erection as well, pervert. He deserved to get head shotted.

Yuuji's training paid off. Makina played a role in saving everyone as well by understanding the blinking lights code. Overall, the show left a lot to be desired. It was very rushed but I did enjoy it so it wasn't a complete waste of time. 6/10 in my book. What kept the show from getting a higher score is the story, way too rushed.

Dec 28, 2014 10:38 PM

May 2013
The anime wasn't a complete failure. They did show some good scenes that are interesting. Amane's arc so far is the best they've done. I didn't really much appreciate the other arcs.
Anyway, Yuuji was awesome this episode. The mystery behind him is now clear to the others. Asako should be proud of him because he made it this far. Well, Michiru couldn't held it in any longer. Haha!

That ending though. New people, probably enemies, have shown themselves with rocket launchers. That guy who was eating what looks to be chocolate, might be something to look forward to. Expecting the other two series to come soon.

7/10
Dec 28, 2014 10:51 PM

Apr 2012
oh that's the mean of 10 centimeter field of fire. :o

nice sniper skill Yuuji :D
i still enjoy this anime though some story is rushed.

Labyrinth and Eden arc anime adaptation, hope they don't rush the story this time. 8/10.

Dec 28, 2014 10:55 PM
Sep 2011
Oh god this ep was so bad! Previously it was kinda interesting to watch them make a plans and use brains. This was just poor episode, destroying toilet with a head of a girl - very smart. Just everything was wrong about it, i thought this anime would be more realistic but last few eps proved me wrong. Bazooka guy at end was even funnier, they launch a bazooka at Navy ship and a helicopter ^^ 6/10
Dec 28, 2014 10:58 PM

Feb 2014
Decent series, 7/10. Would not mind seeing more
Dec 29, 2014 12:02 AM

Aug 2013
That was pretty good.

Glad they didn't decide to do a bad end.

Overall could've been better, could've been worse. They did the best they could with the amount of episodes they had to work with.

Announced that Meikyuu and Rakuen are getting animated and released at the end of March.

I'm excited because I want to see the continuation of the story, but the way they are doing it has me worried. They are airing both sequels at the same time, instead of 2 separate seasons. Also, both together is only going to equal 1 cour. So they are going to pack 2 VNs into a 1cour season.
Dec 29, 2014 12:10 AM

Jan 2014
Jonesy974 said:
Overall could've been better, could've been worse. They did the best they could with the amount of episodes they had to work with.
I will go ahead and say it...There is no way to make a worse Grisaia No Kajitsu adaptation...Unless you deliberately try to make it worse that is...
Dec 29, 2014 12:25 AM

Oct 2008
I am utterly disappointed with this adaptation and am extremely annoyed at the prospect of a second season.

Never once did I think they could fuck up an adaptation THIS badly.
Dec 29, 2014 12:33 AM
Nov 2010
The grown-up guy was certainly quite stupid to make such mistakes.
Overall, it's not a bad series, but not too good either. I'm not sure what it was trying to be. It had good ideas, but they were executed poorly, in my opinion.
Dec 29, 2014 12:37 AM

Jul 2014
This joke is finally over, good.
Dec 29, 2014 1:13 AM
Apr 2013
zetsubousei_hero said:
sanlei said:

No. Its season 2 only.
Meikyuu is just a single episode as prologue to Rakuen. Theres nothin' else there.

Season 3 is hopefully Magical Chiruchiru.

Sorry, have not play the 2nd VN so did not know but Magical Chiruchiru is a spin-off and will not be S3, that is for sure.

Seriously, were you guys paying attention at all? It was said that the first episode of Meikyuu, note: Meikyuu, not Rakuen, will be an hour-long special. So there will be another season for Rakuen.
Dec 29, 2014 1:21 AM

Jun 2012
Overall, a mess

4/10
Dec 29, 2014 1:25 AM

Mar 2009
Well, if I remember anything from this show in the end, it'll be that damn episode with the cat. It killed me on the inside. Otherwise, really no idea what I witnessed here.
Dec 29, 2014 2:26 AM

Jun 2012
Season 2 and 3 confirmed
Dec 29, 2014 2:35 AM
Dec 2014
shit anime, don't get why people like this. Rating: 1/10

If only big breasted girl was raped by father got mindbreak and impregnated by him.
Dec 29, 2014 2:37 AM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
Michiru probably should've just peed in the bathroom before breaking the urinal. XD
Oh 8Bit and their fetishes..

Yuuji's sniping was amazing! Almost reminded me of Sinon's shot from GGO.
Good to see Sakashita getting REKT! Bastard deserved it!

If not any other routes, this one was done well. Looking forward to the other two adaptations.

Dec 29, 2014 2:48 AM

Jul 2014
manongmorcon said:
If only big breasted girl was raped by father got mindbreak and impregnated by him.

you're right. rape makes everything better.
Dec 29, 2014 2:50 AM

Jan 2012
Jonesy974 said:
I'm excited because I want to see the continuation of the story, but the way they are doing it has me worried. They are airing both sequels at the same time, instead of 2 separate seasons. Also, both together is only going to equal 1 cour. So they are going to pack 2 VNs into a 1cour season.

Both sequels together with adaptable material are 3 Kajitsu routes(Meikyuu bein' 1(=shorter than shortest Kajitsu route with H-scenes in it) and Rakuen over 2(without H-scenes)) long.

So ya're gettin' half of Kajitsu content in 13 episodes with both "sequels" together. Meikyuu and Rakuen are linear and have more action segments as well. Meikyuu is also just a fandisc and prologue to Rakuen.
Dec 29, 2014 3:24 AM

Dec 2012
It was a good anime. The last arc was the best, the atmosphere has totally changed.
I'm glad to see there will be have new seasons.
Dec 29, 2014 3:43 AM

May 2010
Ah man, Hirooka saved them in a way... I keep imagining her face full of despair when she was feeling awful on how she couldn't be helpful to them in any way.

Oh Chizuru-san, you mind the criminal being killed infront of students? The students who saw their friend' (albeit fake) corpse and a freaking explosion right in the same building? Right.

Makina is really something, loved it. Sachi being really helpful too. ChiruChiru helping by accident was hilarious.

Seriously Sakashita is such a bastard. Kazami was being OP there but still, awesome!

Man, the last 4 episodes were great, loved Amane's arc. My fav. along with Michiru's.

8bit is still my least favorite studio, they ruin LN/VN adaptations too badly. This could be so much better as a 24 episode series but well, can't be helped. Waiting for the sequels and more news on Kazuki.

8/10
Dec 29, 2014 4:00 AM

Jan 2014
there's a possible season 2 right?

Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Dec 29, 2014 4:32 AM

Feb 2014
Pik3Rob said:
I can't wait to actually see it subbed.

Oddly enough I waited as long as possible.

Okay so here's my impressions.

They make Sakashita's dad a whole lot less sympathetic here. In the VN his whole entire life was pretty much ruined due to his daughter's death. In the end he was only fueled by revenge. We get no backstory here.

I don't understand why he let Makina and Michiru go to the bathroom. Oh no they're going to piss themselves. Might as well let them. No big deal, he's just holding them hostage. He even left Yumiko and Sachi alone for good measure.

Was it ever explained why he wanted them in their school uniforms? I couldn't catch it.

Amane brought water for everyone. I'm sorry, but who is stupid enough to not see an ulterior motive there. Even if the motive itself isn't completely obvious, I do think that it would certainly seem sketchy.

Also what if Sakashita has a pee fetish like the creators. He might not have gone to the urinal then. He would have had sex with Amane regardless of whether or not he needed to go or not

There were also many opportunities to kill Amane. It's just irresponsible to leave them alone like that.

Also, I'd like to point to where the bullet hit Sakashita. It hit him in the shoulder. Even with that kind of wound he could still overpower Amane, and possibly kill her. He wouldn't be lying on the ground in a pool of blood.

I take back what I said before. This is just bad. -12/10. Although, I would still bang. I'm done here.
We need as much lewdness as we can possibly get. ~ Komine Sachi
Dec 29, 2014 5:17 AM

Jun 2012
I'm glad Amane didn't get raped, would've pissed me off so much.
Dec 29, 2014 5:29 AM

Feb 2014
Sasora said:
I'm glad Amane didn't get raped, would've pissed me off so much.

I get it "pissed", because of what happened with Sakashita. Clever. I hope that was intended
Pik3RobDec 29, 2014 5:41 AM
We need as much lewdness as we can possibly get. ~ Komine Sachi
Dec 29, 2014 6:28 AM

Jan 2012
Is there any anime with as many peein' scenes as this?
It kinda bugs me and also pisses me off, that i cant name even one...

We have at least 4 for this adaption and i'm expectin' at least two more in teh sequels, based on teh "professionel 8bit-adaption-style" so far. That should be a new record for any not hentai, or pissin' fetish eroge based anime so far? Im bein' serious here, while still not knowin' y we even got this scenes in an Grisaia "adaption"...

LonelyWizard said:
I will go ahead and say it...There is no way to make a worse Grisaia No Kajitsu adaptation...Unless you deliberately try to make it worse that is...

This. Its teh worst case scenario. Even sceptical ones expected at least 2 cour before this happened lol
Dec 29, 2014 6:51 AM

Aug 2008
Funny enough I'm pretty sure the author of Makina and Amane's routes had a piss fetish anyway (he makes Amane pee on herself and Makina pee on Yuuji afterall xD).

So I guess they are just being....faithful?
Dec 29, 2014 7:23 AM

Jan 2012
hyperknees91 said:
Funny enough I'm pretty sure the author of Makina and Amane's routes had a piss fetish anyway (he makes Amane pee on herself and Makina pee on Yuuji afterall xD).

So I guess they are just being....faithful?

While ya're probably right about that: these were at least just H-scenes(wasnt teh Makina one in Meikyuu? Dont quite remember now) and not part of any serious stuff^^

Also 2 H-scenes versus 4 anime scenes so far. Still countin'^^ Its not comparable, but yeah he could and should be one of teh responsible persons behind this, seein' as frontwing was stupid enough to deliver such a original script. So yeah 8bit isnt teh only one in teh blame game^^
Dec 29, 2014 8:36 AM

Jan 2012
Cant believe no one made even a gif for that scene yet...

Everythin' about this adaption in one single gif:
Dec 29, 2014 10:05 AM

Dec 2007
sanlei said:

Bad points: Anime original Random girls suicidin', anime original toilet humor everywhere, anime original panty shots 24/7, adapted all the routes but changed them completely in anime original fashion all in the span of just 13 episodes, censored nudity even at ATX for people to buy the BDs (anime original why of course (; ), no backstories , left explanations out, flashbacks were short as fuck considering how long they were in the vn, sexual innuendo everywhere when in the VN it was mostly in jokes and sometimes a barrage of sex scenes (it is an eroge after all, the sexual stuff are needed in eroge and much less in anime adaptations), best scenes were left out when much worser ones were adapted, common route adapted into 3 episodes without 70% of it, Michiru's eye change in the end didn't matter, the writers forgot to connect routes well, terrible animation at times... I can go on and on.

Good points: Characters personalties were adapted well, Makina's and Amane's routes were much better than the other routes, great animation at times, great sound, great first 3 episodes, Yuuji's VA was perfect, entertaining as fuck to many people (me included).

It's an adaptation that will hit or miss depending on the person. I think I'll just write a new Grisaia review or something.

At first I gave it 10/10 because it was great at first, then 5/10, then 7/10,then I decided to leave it with no score, then I planned to give it 8/10 if they adapted Amane's ending well enough, then I gave it 7/10, Now after thinking a lot I think I might give it... 6/10 or 5.5.

If it was all anime original, or just adapted the common route+Amane's route in might have turned out better...
Fuck, I don't know anymore. This is the most polarizing VN adaptation in existence.
DeadIEndDec 29, 2014 10:43 AM
Dec 29, 2014 10:16 AM

Jul 2012
Wow, didn't think I'd find a harem equivalent to the worse reverse anime out there (Amnesia, Starry Sky and Arcana Famiglia). Cool.

Yeah....That was just really messy overall. Very episodic and none of the characters were interesting. The main character was okay at the start but then started turning boring. At least Sakurai-bae voiced him.
Dec 29, 2014 10:26 AM

Jan 2014
DeadIEnd said:
sanlei said:

I seriously want to see a documentary or something showing the mindset of the people making that scene...I mean,there may be one or two people with pee fetish but when i try to imagine a whole team doing that scene i cant help but laugh...
Dec 29, 2014 10:29 AM

Feb 2013
0/10

This anime shouldn't exist, so it gets a score of nothing.
Dec 29, 2014 10:40 AM

Mar 2013
The whole bus accident thing was pretty interesting but there wasn't anything else noteworthy about this show...

Rate PissEverywhere/10
Dec 29, 2014 11:09 AM

Jan 2012
DeadIEnd said:
sanlei said:

Bad points: Anime original Random girls suicidin', anime original toilet humor everywhere, anime original panty shots 24/7, adapted all the routes but changed them completely in anime original fashion all in the span of just 13 episodes, censored nudity even at ATX for people to buy the BDs (anime original why of course (; ), no backstories , left explanations out, flashbacks were short as fuck considering how long they were in the vn, sexual innuendo everywhere when in the VN it was mostly in jokes and sometimes a barrage of sex scenes (it is an eroge after all, the sexual stuff are needed in eroge and much less in anime adaptations), best scenes were left out when much worser ones were adapted, common route adapted into 3 episodes without 70% of it, Michiru's eye change in the end didn't matter, the writers forgot to connect routes well, terrible animation at times... I can go on and on.

Good points: Characters personalties were adapted well, Makina's and Amane's routes were much better than the other routes, great animation at times, great sound, great first 3 episodes, Yuuji's VA was perfect, entertaining as fuck to many people (me included).

It's an adaptation that will hit or miss depending on the person. I think I'll just write a new Grisaia review or something.

At first I gave it 10/10 because it was great at first, then 5/10, then 7/10,then I decided to leave it with no score, then I planned to give it 8/10 if they adapted Amane's ending well enough, then I gave it 7/10, Now after thinking a lot I think I might give it... 6/10 or 5.5.

If it was all anime original, or just adapted the common route+Amane's route in might have turned out better...
Fuck, I don't know anymore. This is the most polarizing VN adaptation in existence.

Pretty good summary :) Couldnt describe it any better in twice teh length^^ It was most of teh times not entertainin' for me though. Makin' fun of it was teh most entertainin' part about teh bad episodes ;)

Did ya die at teh "Iam dead after all" line too? Its even funnier than teh "its just a snippet of the story" line, very original hilariously so bad so good stuff^^ And i dislike Yumiko. Its probably teh best thing about this adaption after ignorin' all teh serious problems. This two episodes (6+13) could work well as a Grisaia parody.

My scores went down from 10/10 to 9/10 in episode 3, then 8/10 in episode 4, 7/10 in episode 5, 6/10 in 6, 5/10 in 7(honestly that was teh biggest fail ever), constant 6/10 till 13. Endin' with a 5/10 despite teh Tunafish Man references.

LonelyWizard said:
I mean,there may be one or two people with pee fetish but when i try to imagine a whole team doing that scene i cant help but laugh...

Yeah its funny thinkin' about it, it would be also interestin' to know how much budget was lost there. xD

It gets at least attention i guess and i havent seen such an awful scene in a long time that made me laugh and cry at teh same time. If i remember anythin' from this adaption, then this 2 anime original episodes 6 and 13. So i guess repition Yumiko won teh battle for best "adaption" without bein' a adaption xD Only for bein' hilariously bad :D
sanleiDec 29, 2014 11:17 AM
Dec 29, 2014 11:34 AM

Jan 2014
sanlei said:
It gets at least attention i guess and i havent seen such an awful scene in a long time that made me laugh and cry at teh same time. If i remember anythin' from this adaption, then this 2 anime original episodes 6 and 13. So i guess repition Yumiko won teh battle for best "adaption" without bein' a adaption xD Only for bein' hilariously bad :D
You may as well change your signature with that pee scene...They somehow managed to surpass the sum of all the shit with only one ridiculous scene...
Dec 29, 2014 11:55 AM

Jan 2012
LonelyWizard said:
sanlei said:
You may as well change your signature with that pee scene...They somehow managed to surpass the sum of all the shit with only one ridiculous scene...

Haha, i thought about that, but i honestly dont know how to integrate it yet... Teh pee scene of Sakashita isnt enough, everythin' dat happened in teh toilet is worthy to be part of teh signature :/
And then we have teh Chiruchiru pee scene... I thought about changin' teh whole signatures with piss scenes everywhere, but i dislike it honestly too much and dont think it would be remotely entertainin'...

Its like tryin' to adapt Kajitsu in 13 episodes... *g*

But yeah im doin' an update to include Meikyuu & Rakuen adaptions as well if im not randomly suicidin' while puttin' my Tunafish Man dakimakura on fire before that. ;)
Dec 29, 2014 12:31 PM

Apr 2012
Overall, the show was fun. I just wish they would of stuck with one route and went with that. Just felt like they said nah and let's do just the "best" scenes and pack it into 13 episodes. I'm going through the VN right now so maybe my opinion will change about this show. Feeling a 6 to a 7 on this show.
Dec 29, 2014 12:46 PM

Apr 2010
So the kidnapper turned out to be a pervert.
He got shot before he could do anything tho.

In any case the anime was ok but it could have been much better.
Shamefully it was ruined by the usually things rushing in particular but well that ruins most anime so i can over look it.
Judging from the ending we will get an eventful OVA but i guess it will be a while before it airs.
Dec 29, 2014 12:58 PM

Jun 2014
VGFACTCHECKER said:
Last ep, pretty bad
thought overall it was okay 5/10.
Will watch for this scene animated

This scene looks epic! I want my rakuen visual novel now lol.
Dec 29, 2014 1:16 PM

Jun 2014
sanlei said:

Yar talkin' about 8bit. Meikyuu grand route is shorter than Chiruchiru route, and still contains a few H-scenes

Wot from these two links
http://tlwiki.org/?title=Grisaia_no_Kajitsu
http://tlwiki.org/index.php?title=Grisaia_no_Meikyuu

I see that the main route of meikyuu is longer than Michiru or Yumiko.
Dec 29, 2014 1:53 PM

Jan 2012
Thai777 said:
VGFACTCHECKER said:
Last ep, pretty bad
thought overall it was okay 5/10.
Will watch for this scene animated

This scene looks epic! I want my rakuen visual novel now lol.

Everythin' about Open Fire is epic <3 So its as epic as it looks like.

Thai777 said:
sanlei said:

Yar talkin' about 8bit. Meikyuu grand route is shorter than Chiruchiru route, and still contains a few H-scenes

Wot from these two links
http://tlwiki.org/?title=Grisaia_no_Kajitsu
http://tlwiki.org/index.php?title=Grisaia_no_Meikyuu

I see that the main route of meikyuu is longer than Michiru or Yumiko.

My bad, i used Meikyuu as reference(it has an ingame counter^^) and knew teh script sizes of Kajitsu. It also felt way shorter than Yumiko anyway(which is obviously easy, as her route is just borin'^^). I also skipread teh H-scenes of Meikyuu as they all suck(first was okay though xD), so it was an even faster read for me^^

Doesnt change much though. Its still gonna get rushed imo and still gonna get better than whole Kajitsu adaption.
Dec 29, 2014 3:09 PM

May 2011
If Kazuki missed we would've gotten an NTR. Also, Michiru fell and broke the urinal. Her head must be full of cement.
Dec 29, 2014 3:48 PM

Oct 2013
Definitely agree on Oslo being a terrible villain and even more so especially a "final boss". This guy came off as nothing less than laughable, something that ain’t so bad in a laughable adaptation, but it was seriously annoying to have him in what has been an overall really good route in the VN.
Dec 29, 2014 3:53 PM

Aug 2007
Only good thing about this series was when Amane told her school horror survival story, which freaked me, hated the rest of this series for being annoying and brainless. Yes, yes, wow, Yuuji, amazing, you taught all your soldiers some lessons by being "nice" and sniping. Bleh. Nothing in this was consistent. Did I even mention the awkward long time that Amane closed her eyes when she was in the car with Yuuji? Ffs, that was some horrible animation. Somehow the school setting is the "final boss" with the high walls and blabla. Nothing was explained, clearly this series is only for those who read the VN. No clear storyline here, just went harem without harem.

It's really sad how this series hyped me up for being "psychological", but it all was about "training soldiers with feelings". Bleh. Should have dropped this after episode two. (for all your hate-comments on this post, please drop those on my profile so I can actually enjoy them :D )
Dutch anime blogger with a love for Ikuhara's antics and proper storytelling.
Dec 29, 2014 5:26 PM
Jun 2013
lol this episode was nothing less than a clusterfuck. The amount of holes in this episode was ridiculous.
Dec 29, 2014 9:57 PM

Jun 2013
I wish they would have animated everyone's route like they did Amane's. Her route alone made me forget about almost every bad thing and just made me listen to the story.

I'm hoping for more seasons soon!
Dec 30, 2014 12:01 AM

Jan 2014
Hamelin said:
I wish they would have animated everyone's route like they did Amane's. Her route alone made me forget about almost every bad thing and just made me listen to the story.
Anyone wondering why VN readers keep complaining just read this post and imagine what would happen if every route was that long...You will understand...
Dec 30, 2014 12:03 AM

Aug 2014
Don't watch the specials, people. Too much character development going on, may make you up your score for this show.

You have been warned.
~||Sky of the Night Light||~
Dec 30, 2014 12:10 AM

Feb 2013
Looks like we're waiting for S2.
Part of Refrain Subs for Little Busters!: Refrain
Recently Played/Read VNS (Most Recent to Oldest):
- Da Capo
- Grisaia no Kajitsu
- ef - a fairy tale of the two
- G-senjou no Maou
- Sharin no Kuni, Himawari no Shoujo & Sharin no Kuni, Yuukyuu no Shounenshoujo (Fan Disk)
- Rewrite
- Hoshizora no Memoria -Wish upon a shooting star-
- Clannad
- Little Busters EX!
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Grisaia no Kajitsu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Amarrez - Oct 5, 2014

587 by iamdaking »»
Apr 12, 8:03 PM

Poll: » Grisaia no Kajitsu Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 12, 2014

333 by Miryy »»
Dec 10, 2023 8:48 AM

Poll: » Grisaia no Kajitsu Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 16, 2014

193 by extonic »»
Oct 16, 2023 3:28 PM

Poll: » Grisaia no Kajitsu Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Nov 9, 2014

359 by Pik3Rob »»
Oct 11, 2023 11:27 PM

Poll: » Grisaia no Kajitsu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

amasj1414 - Dec 21, 2014

273 by JeremiahOrange »»
Sep 10, 2023 4:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.