Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 22, 2009 10:30 PM

Jun 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
For once a serious episode with no comedy or retarded situations. As a drama, though, I think it failed. I think having the episode centered on Hikaru is probably why it failed for me, as I've always liked Madoka much more. As a side note, I thought Madoka looked pretty cool in that jacket.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Sep 17, 2010 2:32 PM

Jun 2007
insan3soldiern said:
I think having the episode centered on Hikaru is probably why it failed for me

This. Why was a plot device playing the role of female lead, with Madoka on the sidelines and seemingly not that bothered?

The tone of this episode, as well as the direction, was... jarring. It went from a feel good rom-com to deadly serious, with poor attempts at being stylish - random words appearing and an image montage. It didn't feel like a KOR episode, at all, and was probably the worst episode in the entire series.

Also, I noticed that Kyosuke in particular looked older/taller in this episode. It's probably safe to say him being 17/18 in the manga and 15/16 in the anime is to blame.

I hope the next episode is better, and focuses on Madoka...
Mar 5, 2012 11:26 AM
Dec 2010
This episode was somewhat different from rest of the show. I'd say it was more mature or serious.
Sent with Mal Updater
( Currently interested in OP MC genre. Recommendations are welcomed, preferable those yet not on my list )
May 17, 2012 5:12 PM

May 2010
Lol Hikaru deserved it, I mean did she did force him to love her.

The truth is nothing really did happen
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Jan 10, 2013 11:26 AM

Feb 2010
This episode was pretty scary, quite a lot of drama from out of nowhere, I thought it would turn to a bad end. Some scenes remembered me Evangelion ...

“Read as little as possible of critical or aesthetic works. They are either products of a close-minded spirit, petrified and devoid of meaning in their lifeless hardening, or clever verbal games [...]. Works of art are of an infinite solitude; nothing is worse than criticism for approaching them. Only love can grasp them, keep them, be just toward them. Always give precedence to your own feeling against these analyses, these reviews, these introductions. [...] You must let every impression, every seed of feeling, ripen within you, in the dark, in the inexpressible, in the unconscious, those regions closed to understanding. Wait with humility and patience for the hour of the birth of a new clarity. Art demands of its faithful followers as much as of its creators.”
— RAINER-MARIA Rilke, Letters to a Young Poet (letter dated April 23, 1903).
Jul 3, 2013 10:06 PM
Feb 2012
I'm not sure why this episode is controversial. One of the themes of the show is that they play around with "movies" parodying everything from The Graduate to the Twilight Zone as well as a whole episode with Jingoro becoming Godzilla. I took this as another "one off" episode that parodies melodramatic romance dramas, especially the whole Hikaru music video montage.

In any case, I thought it was funny that they make it completely vague as to what really happened. It's up to you to decide if he did anything with Yukari.

I also prefer Madoka, but out of 48 episodes, I don't begrudge another episode that explores Hikaru's mental state. Whether anything that happens in this installment is real or imaginary is also up for debate. The main thing I get out of it is it illustrates perfectly Hikaru's fragile mental state--forcing her friends into this band idea, paranoid jealousy, heartbreak and final rebuild of her psychological delusions in order to maintain the status quo.

In one episode, it basically sums up her essential tragic flaw. It's an essential episode because it also reinforces the reason why, in the movie, she needed to get shaken into reality the hard way.
Jul 3, 2013 10:12 PM
Feb 2012
Confucius said:
Lol Hikaru deserved it, I mean did she did force him to love her.

The truth is nothing really did happen

Ya, he was "practicing" all night long. Mmm, mmm.
Jul 28, 2013 10:25 AM
Nov 2011
mitojee said:
It's an essential episode because it also reinforces the reason why, in the movie, she needed to get shaken into reality the hard way.

Thank you for the spoiler, friend. It's not like I enjoy watching the franchise in it's intended order or anything.
Jan 9, 2016 7:03 AM

Nov 2011
holy shit what the fuck was with this ep
it was as if a less intellectual oshii mamoru directed it

i thought that hikaru would finally have learned about kyousuke's powers (and madoka in turn) but NO

NO ONE QUESTIONED SQUAT

nice attempt at doing the trippy shit lain and boogiepop successfully accomplished later on, but oshii coulda done it right if he directed it

#kthxbye #frfr
Feb 21, 2016 1:35 PM

Jan 2013
Hikaru's is one of those character that her entire existence in the anime is to create an hindrance toward the advancement of Kyosuke/Madoka romantic development. The love triangle doesn't work because she never have the chance in the first place.
Apr 10, 2016 6:24 PM

Jun 2014
Why did Kyosuke take an entire drum kit to the beach, and throw it all in the sand? Was that really necessary?

May 9, 2016 10:01 AM
May 2015
this episode was so fucking weird lmaoo i was just waiting for the usual supernatural gimmick to explain everything, ie it was all a dream, and it never happened. the camera angles and scenery were just so avant garde too, and the music scenes were very artsy, really just felt nothing like the rest of the show. the godzilla spoof episode was a deviation as well, but it still had the same romcom gag riddled feel.

overall i enjoyed some of the shots but i didnt like the plot in this episode at all, it had so much more potential. completely kills off any credibility madoka's sister had as a character and sister figure to madoka, further paints the MC as ignorant piece of shit, further exemplified hikaru's coping mechanisms for our MC's bullshit, and as a whole it completely set Madoka aside when she happens to be the female lead and focal point of the show.

hard for me to accept that that episode just happened, hopefully as I start the next episode a gimmick kicks in to explain it, or madoka's sister explains that all they did was drink and pass out innocently, and it was all a classic misunderstanding before they laugh it off as usual. going to be very mad if that doesnt happen because i really hated the develpments in this ep. thought the last cour was really good up to this point, which was nice seeing as I felt the second half of the 2nd cour and whole 3rd cour were way too repetitive and mostly ignored the main romance.
KingKatsuraMay 9, 2016 10:10 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 23, 2017 1:37 PM
Mar 2016
This episode is a funking masterpiece in this shitty anime! Good job Mochizuki.
Oct 27, 2017 1:52 PM

Aug 2015
What's up with this episode? It feels like a rollercoaster and not a fun one.

First they randomly form a band because of Hikari, then old characters return only for it to get super fucking serious. He stays over and I don't know if he actually did sleep with that girl or not, they are indicating it but he claims nothing happened.

Moreover Hikari's mental state gets a 180 degree turn every episode just like this one but on an extremel level

Then Kasuga teleports with an entire drumset and no one questions the drum set being on the beach???? What???

Just felt really weird and I don't get why they opted to do it like this.
Oct 27, 2017 2:08 PM

Oct 2017
I think he did. There is a thing in japan where sex with condoms isn’t really having sex or something weird like that. Even if they didn’t, he still messed around with her. that’s cheating no matter which way you put it. I think it’s about demonstrating his flaws. Where he cheats and lies about, and hikaru accepts the lie because it’s easier than reality.

If I’m not mistaken the music competition is being held on the beach. Just on a stage. and what not.
Oct 27, 2017 3:23 PM

Aug 2015
Username23489023 said:
I think he did. There is a thing in japan where sex with condoms isn’t really having sex or something weird like that. Even if they didn’t, he still messed around with her. that’s cheating no matter which way you put it. I think it’s about demonstrating his flaws. Where he cheats and lies about, and hikaru accepts the lie because it’s easier than reality.

If I’m not mistaken the music competition is being held on the beach. Just on a stage. and what not.
But it's not even mentioned afterwards once, like what was the point of this episode?

Was their thought process like "Alright we gotta make him flawed so let's have him fool around with a girl, make the episode super dramatic" only to not mention it again after the episode. I'm annoyed lol

This episode just feels so random and out of place, only showcasting all the flaws this show has in a single episode.

Nonetheless I still enjoyed the show in itself, watching the movie sequels right now.
Oct 27, 2017 3:54 PM

Oct 2017
Salva252 said:
But it's not even mentioned afterwards once, like what was the point of this episode?

Was their thought process like "Alright we gotta make him flawed so let's have him fool around with a girl, make the episode super dramatic" only to not mention it again after the episode. I'm annoyed lol

This episode just feels so random and out of place, only showcasting all the flaws this show has in a single episode.

Nonetheless I still enjoyed the show in itself, watching the movie sequels right now.

Well if I got caught cheating, I wouldn’t bring it up ever again. Madoka wont bring it up because she was slutting around before meeting him. Honestly, he could have totally destroyed her for shaming him just by bringing that up. But, you know, stay classy. Hikaru wont bring it up because she’s living in lala land.
Oct 28, 2017 2:51 AM

Aug 2015
Username23489023 said:
Salva252 said:

Well if I got caught cheating, I wouldn’t bring it up ever again. Madoka wont bring it up because she was slutting around before meeting him. Honestly, he could have totally destroyed her for shaming him just by bringing that up. But, you know, stay classy. Hikaru wont bring it up because she’s living in lala land.
Yeah true, also one of my gripes with this show was how fast Madoka turned around from female delinquent student to not wanting to talk to Kasuga to a nice girl that likes him.

But a user already mentioned in the manga it happends more naturally so I guess I'll have to read that to get the full experience.
Oct 28, 2017 10:14 AM

Oct 2017
Salva252 said:
Yeah true, also one of my gripes with this show was how fast Madoka turned around from female delinquent student to not wanting to talk to Kasuga to a nice girl that likes him.

But a user already mentioned in the manga it happends more naturally so I guess I'll have to read that to get the full experience.

They should have had an episode about when she realized he’s her chance to get back into society, and she debates her future. Then decides the path with him in her life would be the most fulfilling for her.

Would be hard to do though, her not being the main character, and us not knowing her thoughts. Especially with her tsundere character not allowing her to share her feelings with others. One of those difficult things to learn through context, especially when anime has such a young audience who do not have the life experiences to realize whats happening and just accept them at face value.
Oct 28, 2017 10:16 AM

Aug 2015
Username23489023 said:
Salva252 said:

They should have had an episode about when she realized he’s her chance to get back into society, and she debates her future. Then decides the path with him in her life would be the most fulfilling for her.

Would be hard to do though, her not being the main character, and us not knowing her thoughts. Especially with her tsundere character not allowing her to share her feelings with others. One of those difficult things to learn through context, especially when anime has such a young audience who do not have the life experiences to realize whats happening and just accept them at face value.
Well she was a huge central focus in the show and the love interest of the MC, they should have given her an episode like you described. Especially when we know the show has a lot of episodic episodes with random plots that don't push the story forward. They should have just swaped one of those out and put one like you described in.

Apparently the manga deals with this more naturally so there is that. Moreover the characters are older from the beginning so they are more mature, so It would probably be more easy for the writer to write something that helps her be turned around since the show has a mature feel.
Oct 29, 2017 11:41 AM

Dec 2015
@Salva252 You might be disappointed. What was done: essentially the idea that the furyô/yankee attitude was a mere façade because of what was/is going on with her family. (I simplify a bit)
The thing is that Madoka not being a "bad girl" was a change submitted by the editor who was handling the mangaka at that time, not an idea of the author himself. (though he ended up thanking his editor a lot since Ayukawa became this extremely popular female character that was one of the strongest "appeals" of the series and later its anime)

As for the anime, it wasn't structured like a story, mor elike the diary of those youngs: it's more or less taking place in real time (that's why they altered birth dates) for the initial broadcast and allows itself to pick chapters taking place during any school year told in the manga while adding all those cinema elements. That's probably the reason why they didn't even bother using an early episode entirely focused on the "switch". (though, I think I remember that there was a "turning-point" episode after wich she became really friendly)

@Salva252 Sorry, I can't answer in details like this because I read it a long time ago, and I sadly missed the "uncensored"/better translation that was printed a few years ago in limited stocks -_- in France (and now of course rarely sold, and only for far too much money).
I do remember understanding that the way most school "comrades" saw her was mostly a result of her behaviour (lack of relationships inside the school for example) and rumours more than based on facts. Sorry for not being able to help more.

I wrote that the manga stretched out Kyôsuke's game with the girls too much but if you get the chance to read it, you can still try. ^^ There are a bunch of good stand alone stories left inside (though, some of them have been animated into OAVs i you're interested ;) ), more characters (notably, Kyôsuke's ESPer cousine). On the other hand, you shouldn't expect Akemi Takada's nicely round designs.
Rei_IIIOct 29, 2017 12:05 PM
Oct 29, 2017 11:50 AM

Aug 2015
Rei366 said:
@Salva252 You might be disappointed. What was done: essentially the idea that the furyô/yankee attitude was a mere façade because of what was/is going on with her family. (I simplify a bit)
The thing is that Madoka not being a "bad girl" was a change submitted by the editor who was handling the mangaka at that time, not an idea of the author himself. (though he ended up thanking his editor a lot since Ayukawa became this extremely popular female character that was one of the strongest "appeals" of the series and later its anime)

As for the anime, it wasn't structured like a story, mor elike the diary of those youngs: it's more or less taking place in real time (that's why they altered birth dates) for the initial broadcast and allows itself to pick chapters taking place during any school year told in the manga while adding all those cinema elements. That's probably the reason why they didn't even bother using an early episode entirely focused on the "switch". (though, I think I remember that there was a "turning-point" episode after wich she became really friendly)

Alright thanks for the info. Since it was a facade did she actually do slutty shit like is implied when Kasuga wasn't around, like while she was in her mid yankee attitude? Or was that also an asumption people had of her that wasn't true?

And I'm actually really glad Ayukawa did turn out the way she did being a actually nice girl that wasn't really a delinquent. Just the way it was handled felt a bit underwhelming for me, but thank god for that editor I guess.
Dec 3, 2017 12:32 AM
Nov 2015
This has everything I love in an anime episode. Cool visual (really cooooool), slow, quiet, comtemplative pace, especially in contrast with its surrounding episodes, non-linear story telling which employs flashbacks, memory flashes..., some cool symbols.... It really reminds me episode 21 of Sailor Moon S, especially the mood.

Except, this is the worst, most distressing supposedly good episode I've ever seen. It's got everything and still succeeds in ruining it all.

FIRST, I don't f@cking know why they put in the Yukari plot, in the end, what happened to her? It's such a small thing and they made it look like it's the end of the world.

SECOND, I am so surprised that after humongous compromising situations, Hikaru didn't choose to crack until now. Such a stupid trivial thing. You know, weren't there so many occasions when she were about to find out about Kyosuke and Madoka, no, when she did find out and choose to ignore it. And this trivial little shit made her freak out. What a total bullshit of character inconsistency to drive the drama.

THIRD, I don't know why the damn Kyosuke guy didnt just tell them the truth, he slept over at Yukari. Is that the end of the world? Yukari is too old to fuck him. Or now they care about moralities and curfew now?? And even if they didn't believe him, he could just call Yukari to straighten things out. It's not like she's an evil woman thrown in to make life miserable for him??? And what the fuck, she had a boyfriend, did they really believe Kyosuke and she did anything. Oh my god there is so many shitty thing.

FOURTH, I F@cking hate the Yuusaku guy. He's been constantly thrown in, at least once every episode (like a major character must appear somehow each ep), then acted like he always did, shouting, talking about Hikaru broken heart, threatening Kyosuke, then nothing afterwards.

Fifth, the damn kid which I had big expectations for, turned out to be completely dispensible. The way he told on Kyosuke and then climbed up the stair, looked back, and stared at Kyosuke like he's betrayed everyone. Oh my god this is so shitty.

SIXTH, that Kyosuke guy, I hate him with a passion. Completely colorless.

Seventh, the way they resolve the F@cking conflict by getting them go to the beach, suddenly Hikaru felt fine again, after 3 minutes, they ran to the beach with their let's-live-life-to-the-fullest inspirational scene.

Eighth, it manages to make all the visual cool become pretentious and aimless.

I F@CKING HATE THIS SHOW.
Jan 18, 2018 1:26 AM

Sep 2013
Agreed about this being one of the best episodes in terms of tone. I wish there more like it.
Nov 29, 2018 4:15 AM
Jul 2018
Well, it seems like this thread mostly has people complaining about how bad this show is, but I love it and I loved this episode. I also love Hikaru, I can empathize with her one-sided love for Kyosuke.
I think this episode had a fascinating directing tone, I wonder who the director for this episode was? The whole thing was quiet and serious, and Kyosuke for the most part had a stoic expression throughout; even when Yuusaku punched him (and blood flew), Kyosuke acted like a stoic badass. It was out of character, maybe, but it was cool.
But yeah, the serious stylistic tone of this episode was fascinating, I loved it.
Dec 1, 2018 10:02 PM
Jul 2018
You can literally just tell this episode had a different director. What with all the geometry and colors, and then the title cards throughout the episode. The tone was quite eerie and dark. And not just the lack of colors, and the prevalence of blacks and white... but it really did have a heavy atmosphere. Nonetheless, I really can't say I understood the episode. I studied film in college and even I had difficulty deciphering a lot of moments. The end was the most confusing -- when, for no reason, everything sorta just resolved itself. "The sound of drums" or something. Was this episode to be symbolic? Metaphoric? I never knew what was happening or for what reason. I mean Hikaru bolted towards the ocean... the kid says "Oh, THAT's where she is"... and Kasuga remained at the practice hall and did nothing for twenty minutes... and then we find out Hikaru's not at the ocean but on her WAY... it's implied that Kasuga destroys the drum set in a fit of rage, right?... then all of the sudden he's at the beach and beats Hikaru there?... then Madoka found her way there without any information... all the other characters that go to look for her disappears... tons of scenes of shades of color going across the screen. ..... If we forgot the series Kimagure road ever existed and pretended this episode was a stand-alone short film, perhaps it's something I could get behind. But I random change of mood and confusing imagery and plot devices threw me off. Some strange build up to nothing, all for everything to be solved for no reason. I'm... so confused. I'm usually good at organizing my thoughts but all I can do is turd out puddles of mixed comprehensions. It makes my head hurt. Not an episode that left a good taste in my mouth.

And I'm all for deep and thought-provoking pieces of art and animation. But when done correctly. This one sorta over-dramatized a situation that's happened quite a lot throughout the series... Hikaru gets the wrong idea and runs away and cries only for her offended perception to be quickly resolved and for her trust/loyalty to be automatically regained. They tried to hard and also did not succeed in doing what they were trying to do.

... PERHAPS if this episode were 5 minutes longer. And for Pete Sake, the entire "band" cocnept didn't introduce much to the story either other than re-introducing that blue-haired adult. We didn't even get to see them perform. Lots of loose ends.
removed-userDec 1, 2018 10:07 PM
Oct 9, 2019 12:06 AM

Jun 2016
It was a really different episode fr fr
Apr 3, 2020 5:43 PM

Nov 2016
What the hell was this episode? Might would've worked as standalone, but damn, considering what happened so far it was hard to get into it, even taking into account that this is a series that didn't give a single fuck about continuity. Because let's be real, there were more troublesome misunderstandings where Hikaru didn't bat an eye lol.

Well, if not anything else, it was a nice change of pace. And as someone mentioned above, it's still in style with this series that's going for different approaches once in a while. Like the Godzilla parody for example, that said and like mentioned above, it didn't work for me.

Not hating the episode, I'm just kinda perplexed right now.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Apr 4, 2020 6:45 AM

May 2016
@FMmatron that was foked up and Hikaru was sort of hypnotized by some weird vision of Kasuga
training while in truth he was drinking his night with Yukari.
Apr 6, 2020 5:23 AM

Dec 2015
@FMmatron It's not only about Hikaru, right ?
You won't be invited to someone's domicile in Japan (it's not only due to a lack of space, it's "mentality"). It might be less prominent of an attitude today than it was in the 80s but it's still present: the students in my japanese evening classes interested in the linguistic travel were even warned last year about the difficulty it creates for such events (requiring very specific "opened" families). I'm not even talking about peoples from opposed sex. So, a ♂ staying for the night at a ♀ was far from negligible.
I understand that it can seem false or be disorienting when you are accustomed to animated fantasy Japan though.

Yes, it 's an original episode, like the TOP GUN parody. It's interesting to see Kyôsuke so "ignored" and reacting to it. And for him and Yukari to end up as"the forgotten ones" who lost to music/passion in the minds of Ayukawa peoples. ^^
Another important stylistic choice is the departure from the usual point of view: you get from Kyösuke only what you see, an interesting move.
The clip-like aesthetic at the end was great.
Plenty of things to discuss here but it would require a new viewing for me and peoples interested to take part in such low occupations xD

Note: it seems to get "bad press" here but it was very welcomed in Japan (not sure if it got some nomination) and France bavk then.
Rei_IIIApr 6, 2020 5:28 AM
Apr 6, 2020 6:21 AM

Nov 2016
@Rei_III thanks for the input. It's something I'm somewhat aware of, but didn't consider for the moment.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jul 30, 2021 7:51 PM

Sep 2020
Yeah, this one was a very solid departure from everything we had before, and in some way, it managed to be entertaining and quite interesting to watch. Also, bringing back Yukari to the show was a win, I love that character.

Now, on the other side, I don't think it fails in any aspect other than maybe being too melodramatic with the whole Yukari situation when we all know it could easily have been solved by Kyosuke being straight to Hikaru, and more Yukari screentime for both her and Kyosuke to explain themselves. Although thinking about it, maybe Kyosuke was fantasizing about losing Hikaru's interest so he could be with other people (*cough* Madoka), and maybe that's why Kyosuke was acting tough and Kazuya was shocked by his thoughts (since this would imply that Kasuga is willing to do anything just to get away from Hikaru), but I don't think the episode is clear enough to tell us that, so it shall remain as a theory (a film theory if I may say so).

Overall it was a very good and remarkable episode in its own way. 8/10
Nov 8, 2021 6:13 PM

Mar 2020
This episode was controversial, it tries to take the anime to a new pace with a more serious vibe. While he fails in trying to show Kyousuke mature both physically and mentally, I thought the anime would finally end Kyousuke's relationship with Hikaru and move forward with a greater focus on Madoka, but at the same time he tries to change something in the story he ( the anime) goes back, and I get the impression that what I just watched for 24 minutes was a pure waste of time.
Jan 19, 2022 4:41 AM

Jan 2018
Kyosuke you dumbass. You think you can just stay the night over at an older woman's house alone and expect no consequences?!

This episode was so... strange. I can't find words to say other than it was avant garde. It's nothing like contemporary KOR episodes.

I thought since this thread has 33 posts (which is more than the final episode's) I thought there is going to be a major story development like Kyosuke confessing to either one of the main girls or his powers getting discovered by them. Instead I'm met with controversy with multiple posts or responses by the same users. Don't get me wrong I'm not complaining. I'm just saying this whole thing surrounding episode 43 was a big surprise for me.

Only 5 episodes left. These better be good.
0451Jan 19, 2022 4:56 AM
May 2, 2022 9:06 AM

May 2019
I thought it also failed as a comedy. Turns out the show is much worse when it also tries to force a freaking drama.

Oct 15, 2022 11:18 PM

Oct 2012
Did not expect to stumble upon a GODLIKE episode in a show which has been for many many episodes just a nostalgic simple pleasure for me

EVERYTHING WAS ON PERCOCET ENHANCED POINT

WATCHING THIS ON DRUGS ON ACCIDENT WAS AN AMAZING IDEA

I GET WHY MFS IN THE 90S WERE OBSESSED W THIS SHOW !!! I GET IT NOW !!!
Nov 14, 2022 5:48 AM

Sep 2021
DORAMA 100%
Wowwww what a very mature episode.
Apr 11, 4:55 AM

Jul 2023
This is way too dramatic than the usual KOR episodes. The misunderstanding is too drawn out.

This is where anybody who dislikes Hikaru can get really annoyed as Hikaru displays her weaknesses / annoying traits.

She signed up for the band without seeking Kasuga's consent. She did not even listen to Kasuga's explanation and run away petulantly.

Anyway, I like the animation in this particular episode. It's elevated.

Too bad Kasuga just saw her in towel. No funny scene.

Next episode, another body switch. Kazuya switched so he won't experience going to the dentist. But Kasuga in Kazuya's body might see Madoka naked. lol but it might be misleading as usual

eta: The text cards remind me of Evangelion and Bakemonogatari before it was a thing.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimagure Orange Road Episode 48 Discussion

Ston3_FreeN7 - Oct 23, 2009

38 by patkarunungan »»
Apr 12, 4:18 AM

Poll: » Kimagure Orange Road Episode 47 Discussion

21 by patkarunungan »»
Apr 12, 3:40 AM

Poll: » Kimagure Orange Road Episode 46 Discussion

9 by patkarunungan »»
Apr 11, 10:50 PM

Poll: » Kimagure Orange Road Episode 45 Discussion

16 by patkarunungan »»
Apr 11, 9:22 PM

Poll: » Kimagure Orange Road Episode 44 Discussion

Ston3_FreeN7 - Oct 22, 2009

13 by patkarunungan »»
Apr 11, 5:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.