Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jul 8, 2014 1:23 PM
Jan 2013
0:26 - 0:30 Was best part of the opening. It's just somehow so fucking amazing!!
Jul 8, 2014 1:26 PM
Jul 2018
It was pretty intense for the first episode of the arc. Some new faces and some old ones return.
Zodiacs seem interesting and Pariston seems like a giant douchebag. Like a really giant.
New Opening is nice,but I am kind of disappointed by the ending.
Hyped for more.
Jul 8, 2014 1:32 PM

Mar 2013
whelp love this new opening animation, nice start to the new arc :]!
Mar 2011
Glad to see a new Opening. The ending was just one picture...

So, all the characters seem to be back? This episode seemed a little bit slow, seemed more like an "info" episode. The story sems to not have progressed a lot, but at least it has begun.
Buy the way, why did we see Gitaraku again? Is there a reason for this or did I forget something and it was already explained?

So Starrk=Kogorou=Kiritsugu=Yamato=Zeppeli... Didn't know that.
Jan 2013
Raeistic said:
ARGH.

Regardless of whether or not you like the OP song, can anyone come up with any sort of explanation as to why, FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY, they've kept the OP song the same for 137 FUCKING EPISODES, yet change the goddamn ED song pretty much every arc??

Because I honestly cannot fathom what goes through their heads, cannot make up a single reason as to why that would make any sense to them. It's obviously not budget, because they could have just changed the OP instead and left the ED song the same, because the OP is more important, isn't it? More people watch that, don't they? Every other anime I've ever seen changes the OP song every season, so why not this one? Or at the very least if they don't, then at least be consistent and keep the ED song the same too??? Did they make a contract with the band that they'd keep their song for the whole anime?? If so why would they do that, why not just make a contract with the band to use only THEIR songs for the whole anime so it's at least different???? Is it cheaper or something or what and more importantly WHY NOT DO IT FOR THE ED SONG INSTEAD I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND.
Personally I am sick and tired of the song, but I think it's mainly because I don't see any good reason as to WHY NOT, so if I could just get a good reason as to WHY, I might not have as much of a problem with it. =/

Because of Yu Yu Hakusho. Maybe you understand.
Jul 8, 2014 1:33 PM
Jan 2013
naens said:
Glad to see a new Opening. The ending was just one picture...

So, all the characters seem to be back? This episode seemed a little bit slow, seemed more like an "info" episode. The story sems to not have progressed a lot, but at least it has begun.
Buy the way, why did we see Gitaraku again? Is there a reason for this or did I forget something and it was already explained?

So Starrk=Kogorou=Kiritsugu=Yamato=Zeppeli... Didn't know that.

Gitaraku is Illumi you idiot :D
Jul 8, 2014 1:35 PM

Mar 2013
Raeistic said:
ARGH.

Regardless of whether or not you like the OP song, can anyone come up with any sort of explanation as to why, FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY, they've kept the OP song the same for 137 FUCKING EPISODES, yet change the goddamn ED song pretty much every arc??

Because I honestly cannot fathom what goes through their heads, cannot make up a single reason as to why that would make any sense to them. It's obviously not budget, because they could have just changed the OP instead and left the ED song the same, because the OP is more important, isn't it? More people watch that, don't they? Every other anime I've ever seen changes the OP song every season, so why not this one? Or at the very least if they don't, then at least be consistent and keep the ED song the same too??? Did they make a contract with the band that they'd keep their song for the whole anime?? If so why would they do that, why not just make a contract with the band to use only THEIR songs for the whole anime so it's at least different???? Is it cheaper or something or what and more importantly WHY NOT DO IT FOR THE ED SONG INSTEAD I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND.
Personally I am sick and tired of the song, but I think it's mainly because I don't see any good reason as to WHY NOT, so if I could just get a good reason as to WHY, I might not have as much of a problem with it. =/

Hmmh I can understand your anger but many other long running animes just keep one opening song for the whole airing cycle. We should be lucky we even get new animation lol. It could also be a homage to Yu Yu Hakusho but its not the same studio animating it so dunno...
Jul 8, 2014 1:38 PM

Feb 2013
lol 2 people voted for Hisoka
Jul 8, 2014 1:41 PM

Dec 2013
I'm glad we're finally passed the CA arc, things look to be returning to normal... by which I mean the narration for the episode was only in the necessary parts of the episode and the characters actually got to do things without a narrator interrupting them.

Loved the new OP. Really looking forward to seeing this arc, as well. Some epic Leorio moments ahead!
Odds are I'm not going to find my way back to a thread after my first post, it happens on occasion but not often. So, if I say something that offends you and you feel the need to force your opinion on me because obviously everyone should have your opinion or none at all, feel free to post it in the thread that I'll probably never see again. However, if you are interested in intelligent discourse, feel free to message me.
Jul 8, 2014 1:41 PM

Jun 2009
Pretty good episode, really cool to see Illumi and Hisoka again. I'll be honest, at the point where we are at I didn't really care much for Pariston but he gets pretty interesting as the arc goes on. As for Ging, it's just kind of surreal to see this guy that has been hyped up throughout the entire series in the flesh. I like how he manipulated the vote, btw. Also, it was nice to see a few familiar faces like Bisky, Wing, Menchi, and so on.

The next episode should be really good, though. It'll be interesting to see how people take to the "other sibling".
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Jul 8, 2014 1:42 PM

May 2012
Raeistic said:
ARGH.

Some Long running anime just do that It's very old school way of doing it. I don't think it's worth a rant though.
Jul 8, 2014 1:48 PM

Oct 2013
As I see almost every single person commenting on the OP and ED I realize that I must be the only one who doesn't give a damn about these stuff lol....
"Laugh, and the world laughs with you; Weep, and you weep alone". Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Jul 8, 2014 1:51 PM

Jun 2011
Raeistic said:
ARGH.

Megumi Han, the voice actress for Gon said that NTV, the television channel that shows HxH did not want the opening changed. Now as for why NTV did not to change the opening, people have already speculated that the opening can be a homage for Yu Yu Hakusho or other older shows (plus, HxH is technically an older manga so they might just want to keep it old school).
Animelist」 ♪「 Mangalist 」♫
[/size]

Jul 8, 2014 1:51 PM
Mar 2011
I don't if I'm the only one, but some of the Zodiacs seemed extremely ugly... Perhaps it was just because it was the first time. And also that black and white person reminded me that character from Reborn...

Viltsu300 said:
Hahaha... what s creative comment. Was it in order to vote twice?
Jul 8, 2014 1:54 PM

Jan 2014
All the cameos I love it!

Great episode this week. The Zodiacs look pretty interesting especially that Pariston fellow. I'm not to surprised they didn't change the opening but at least looks cool. The ending was also nice as well.

Jul 8, 2014 1:55 PM
Jan 2013
naens said:
I don't if I'm the only one, but some of the Zodiacs seemed extremely ugly... Perhaps it was just because it was the first time. And also that black and white person reminded me that character from Reborn...

Viltsu300 said:
Hahaha... what s creative comment. Was it in order to vote twice?

What?
Jul 8, 2014 1:57 PM

Feb 2012
Raeistic said:
ARGH.

I gave a sort-of explanation before - according to the Weibo (Chinese twitter) of one of the animators who worked on the show (legit - she has shared her drafts and details on which episodes she worked on, link below), she said Madhouse and everyone on the production team wants to get a new songs for the OP. But Nippon TV (the network) won't let them to change the OP because of some agreement with the sponsor (VAP - music label).

People asked me for the source, I'm not going to provide it because I'm not going to search post by post for the past year to look for the link of that one post that most of you guys can't read anyway. (Plus you need to have a Weibo account in order to read the post).

And I get accused by haters calling me full of shit.

So take it or leave it.

Most people (chinese fans in the Baidu forum) know about this as they followed the animator's weibo, so it's commonly accepted there as the unofficial explanation on why the OP was never changed.

If it's really important to you to find prove of this,
This is the link to the animator's weibo and you can go sign up an account and ask her yourself.
http://weibo.com/niuya123
(yes she did the art work of the Chimera Ant Arc ED Killua that's on her banner, and she mention in the 01:16 posting that she worked on the upcoming episode 138 and 139 as well, an the screengrab of the OP are the frames she drew art for.).

Extra:
This is the twitter of the art director of HxH Takahiko Abiru
https://twitter.com/mountful
He was asked many many times of why the OP was never changed. He always answer "no comment" "I can't say". At least the animator girl from China gave more hints than that.
kcacoJul 8, 2014 2:16 PM
Jul 8, 2014 2:00 PM

Nov 2007
hisoka: "MAY I PUT IT IN?"
Jul 8, 2014 2:09 PM

Dec 2008
I've been waiting SO LONG to see you again, my darling Hisoka!
Who else is this damn sexy when they vote?

Greatgooglymoogly!!!

I think Paristan is going to have to die. I don't mind. I dislike him already.

Sent with Mal Updater
Jul 8, 2014 2:14 PM
Jan 2013
Hannah_Ana said:

Greatgooglymoogly!!!

Sent with Mal Updater

Well he doesn't die
Jul 8, 2014 2:15 PM

Mar 2013
It was only this arc that i read from the manga, so i know it's pretty short.(at least in comparison to CA arc) but, Based on that fact and that they didn't change the ending does this mean that the anime as a whole will end after this? :O

Also i don't mind the fact the ending theme is still the same. I liked "Hyori ittai" anyway :P

Jul 8, 2014 2:15 PM

Feb 2012
I notice the preview music has changed and it's now the narrator talking instead of Gon. Gon is out completely T.T...that'd definitely make me miss Gon more.

Most of the Zodiacs are too complicated to draw for Togashi to really be 'regulars'...meaning...lol....
Jul 8, 2014 2:17 PM

Jul 2014
Viltsu300 said:
Hannah_Ana said:

Greatgooglymoogly!!!

Sent with Mal Updater

Well he doesn't die

Too bad... 5 minutes in and he's already getting on my nerves -_-
Jul 8, 2014 2:20 PM

Dec 2013
That new Departure OP is excellent! I was hoping for a new Yuzu song as well, but you can't always get what you want.

I also dig the Zodiac's character designs. It really shows how far Togashi's come since designing characters like the Shadow Beasts and Genthru.
Jul 8, 2014 2:23 PM

Sep 2013
I'm amazed that no one has mentioned the REAL best part of the OP, which is Leorio punching the fucking table in half
Jul 8, 2014 2:24 PM

Feb 2012
GalekC said:
GuusWayne said:
I haven't seen the episode but the huge jaw is unnecessary, they could've done better.
The huge jaw doesn't even fit with his voice actor, WTF!!?

I hope it's just because this is a low budget Korean outsource episode.
It's not that hard to get used to drawing Pariston, his face is practically almost the same as Pouf but with bigger/smiley eyes.
Jul 8, 2014 2:26 PM

Jul 2013
naens said:
And also that black and white person reminded me that character from Reborn...
Yeah, he also reminds me of the last Halloween costume I wore.

A certain black and white animal.
Jul 8, 2014 2:33 PM
May 2014
OH MY GOD NEW OPENING YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES. :D cant be happier, just started watching it and paused to post this. THANKS MADHOUSE> :DDD
Jul 8, 2014 2:38 PM

Nov 2013
I knew the OP song would stay, but I was hoping for a different ED song. But seeing the main four together again was nice.

Most importantly though - HISOKAAAA! How I missed that guy, glad to have him back.
Jul 8, 2014 2:52 PM

Apr 2011
The only good thing about this episode was seeing Hisoka back.
Jul 8, 2014 2:54 PM

Jul 2013
Hisoka is back! Ging is such a badass.

Can't wait to see Alluka.
Jul 8, 2014 2:55 PM

Sep 2011
HitsuWTG said:

What is this madness - they actually timed the 'You can smile again' perfectly this time? I definitely did after seeing Gotoh again. In general, nice to see a lot of old faces again. Leorio, Canary, Gotoh in the opening, Hisoka and Illumi as well, and let's not get into who appeared at the election.
Even though I do know what happens in this arc, or maybe precisely because I know, I'm hyped as hell for the next episodes.

^ This

-----------------------------

[spoiler]The OP also shows Ging on the top of that tree, which means this is going to be a whole arc series. I finally going to see Koala talking to Chimera Ant Kite animated.

And oh...
Incoming loli trap discussion.
[/quote]
Jul 8, 2014 2:56 PM

May 2013
Oh man, this new arc has me thrilled.
Jul 8, 2014 2:56 PM

Mar 2014
naens said:

Yeah, he also reminded me of Lambo. A sillier looking one. Lambo was pretty silly because he was a stupid little kid but I find this guy silly because of his ability.
Jul 8, 2014 2:57 PM

Dec 2009
A NEW EPISODE PREVIEW SONG?! WHAT?!

I'm fond of this arc, so I'm really excited to see it animated. The episode felt a bit cheaply made, though.
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Jul 8, 2014 2:59 PM

Jun 2013
That new opening animation looks great!

I'm glad we get to see Hisoka again he's such a great character as usual.

I'm curious about this younger brother in the Zoldyck family.
Jul 8, 2014 3:09 PM

Apr 2014
lots of talking this eps. love the new op wish they changed the ending though
Jul 8, 2014 3:14 PM

Jul 2013
Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi
Jul 8, 2014 3:23 PM

Nov 2011
Love the new OP. We get to see a lot of the Zoldycks, and I'm thinking the new kid is the mystery Zoldyck. Leorio is awesome in it too. (Am I the only one who wants to see what he'll be like once he has a hatsu?) Something else I noticed is Gon: they showed him the exact same way they showed Uvogin in the Yorknew Arc opening after he died. Implications?

I'm not sure I care for Ging rigging the election, but I dislike this Pariston even more. Ging's rules seemed reasonable enough. There were plenty of neat cameos. Did anyone notice on the tally that Morel got quite a few votes (13)?

Hisoka seemed to be rating the mental aptitude of the Zodiacs. He came looking for Ging specifically, so I guess he wants to fight him? He only showed mild interest in Ginta, who he scored at 90. I was a tad surprised that he scored Illumi a 95. (I wonder how he'd rate Ging.) His conversation with Illumi was interesting too. Hearing that Gon and Killua might die piqued his interest.

I wonder why Illumi wants the youngest sibling dead.

Looks like an interesting arc, in any case. I didn't mind the ED. Carrying on the song from the previous ED gives a sense of continuity, which I feel is appropriate considering this arc is the direct result of the previous one.

Great episode.
Jul 8, 2014 3:25 PM

Apr 2012
The OP was gorgeous, all these characters <3
But the ED...I don't know but I feel like it'll be just temporary...
It's just..not Hunter x Hunter like...
I feel like, they were still working on it somehow and the next episode or in a few we'll have a new song.

But what I really loved was that photograph at the ending of the ED ; __ ;
Made me think all back to the Hunter Exams and to Yorknew City <3
Jul 8, 2014 3:27 PM
Apr 2013
Gon in the opening just for "You can smile?" Madhouse, you bastards! The OP was awesome btw.

Only Togashi could make an election into such a complicated affair. And we got glimpses of Pariston Hill (Heh) and Ging's awesome characters too. Love how Ging basically has everybody singing to his tune. It's going to be a fascinating arc. As arcs in Hunter x Hunter usually are. There's something for everybody in this arc.

Oh and HISOKA!!
MCALJul 8, 2014 3:47 PM
Jul 8, 2014 3:28 PM

Mar 2012
They finally told Hisoka how many GOOD opponents he missed (Chimera Ants) lol
Jul 8, 2014 3:33 PM

Oct 2009
Grantnarg said:
They finally told Hisoka how many GOOD opponents he missed (Chimera Ants) lol

I know right, that plus the news that Gon and Killua might die... he won't be able to sleep again for the next month.
Jul 8, 2014 3:35 PM

Dec 2013
Vogue- said:
Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi Hisoka Illumi
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
Jul 8, 2014 3:36 PM

Oct 2013
That opening is amazing.
Glad I could see almost everyone in the voting xD

Wish I could rate this 9999999/10 just because of Hisoka. <3

*Schwing*
Jul 8, 2014 3:39 PM

Dec 2010
Damn Pariston really is annoying. I think he's the first character that I've started disliking the moment I saw them.
Jul 8, 2014 3:45 PM

Jul 2013
Paristroll is the best, he understand the feelings of the weak. And he is already the first :D
Jul 8, 2014 3:46 PM
Sep 2007
Pariston seems like a cool guy.
Jul 8, 2014 3:49 PM

Feb 2013
Love the new opening, I had to rewatch it a few times. I'm guessing that by them having Leorio in it, he's going to most likely be the doctor coming to treat Gon... I want to see what he's been doing until now and how he reacts to Gon's condition. Hopefully we see Kurapika soon too, the same goes for him.

I liked this episode. Seeing a lot of old faces and finally some Ging was pretty nice. Really looking forward to this arc, the next episode looks pretty hype.

The ending was alright, I guess... Nothing special really. The next episode preview's a lot more serious now too... Most likely due to Gon's absence.
Jul 8, 2014 3:57 PM
Mar 2011
It's interesting that since the beginning this arc has already several plot lines. I don't know if all of them will have a development. It will be interesting to see how they cross each other. Another good thing is that in the last two arcs we were "separated" from the world, but this time it's more like to be at the center because everybody comes to one place, so it's refreshing.
Pages (8) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Hunter x Hunter (2011) came out 10 years after the original series. What are the chances we get a remake this year? 2011 version ended in Sep 2014 ( 1 2 )

animeboilolz - Apr 23

63 by Timeline_man »»
Yesterday, 5:43 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 117 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2014

238 by mrymtrisyia78910 »»
Apr 24, 1:55 PM

Poll: » Who is your Favourite character?

PushedCaraway - Mar 29

45 by PushedCaraway »»
Apr 24, 11:22 AM

» Is Hisoka a fraud?

Leon888 - Nov 22, 2023

43 by Angra_Shadow »»
Apr 23, 5:18 AM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 135 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 24, 2014

876 by red-tomato »»
Apr 21, 3:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.