Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 15, 2014 7:24 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
It was a pretty intense episode especially with the action.

Picking up from last time, it basically turns into an all front war. RIP Girge ;.;
And more emotions this episode as well:

I'm somewhat hyped for the finale.
Jun 15, 2014 10:29 PM
Jun 2014
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
It was a pretty intense episode especially with the action.

Picking up from last time, it basically turns into an all front war. RIP Girge ;.;
And more emotions this episode as well:

I'm somewhat hyped for the finale.

OMG.. Girge is he died about RIP in episode 11..
//after that like of movie 5
Roseanne Maceda
Jun 16, 2014 5:33 AM

Jan 2008
So, 11 episodes in, have there been ANY new scenes added, like they said?
Jun 16, 2014 6:53 AM

Jul 2010
DmonHiro said:
So, 11 episodes in, have there been ANY new scenes added, like they said?

Well, in episode 10 they added Girge's fight but they didn't change the plot to match what's in manga. Just extra fight scene.
Jun 21, 2014 1:23 AM

Feb 2012
That new blue armor looks pretty cool. So far the only changes I've noticed compared to the movies have been that awesome fight scene with Girge. I'm hoping the last episode has a lot of new scenes...but I kind of doubt it. I'm hoping at least
Jun 21, 2014 1:23 AM

May 2013
Goodbye Girge. You were awesome.
Krishna has been breached. It's getting really intense!

Looking forward for the last episode.
Jun 21, 2014 2:19 AM

Aug 2008
What the hell was the point of TV series if they are not sticking to the original. Are they going to repeat that failure of a battle from the last movie? I was really hoping to see the real one.

LiquidGold said:
I'm hoping at least
Ii tenki desu ne...
Jun 21, 2014 3:13 AM

Feb 2012
I don't like how they killed off Girge in the anime. :( At least in the movie, he dies nobly in the battlefield... not shot in the head.

What happened to Nike? Coz in the movie, Girge kills her, but in the previous episode, her life was spared..
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
Jun 21, 2014 7:01 AM

Jun 2013
lol Gram just said stfu
Jun 21, 2014 7:16 AM

Feb 2009
I don't quite understand why Girge was killed, I though he was a important character but so far his participation seems kinda out of purpose since he died. Does it make more sense in the manga?

At least it's good to see this is a story that is not afraid to kill of its characters, even if the are "important". I foresee that more deaths are coming up?

And what happened to the psycho loli Athens girl? I though she was alive, but she didn't show up this episode...

Sigyn and Cleo's moment was pretty cute, but I would have liked best if Sigyn had made the promise she intended to and if Cleo had said something instead of just gasping and hugging Sigyn. I wonder what she will do now?

And Zess hasn't appeared for a long time now, I wonder what happened to him?

Super hyper for the last one! I'm one to give this anime a 10 score! =)
Friend Code 3DS: 4914-3165-5517
Jun 21, 2014 7:22 AM

Sep 2008
I don't mind weak soldiers, I don't mind bad defense, I don't mind elite soldiers taking dozens of enemies on their own but frackin hell, those Krishna soldiers are bloody stormtroopers quality.

1 more episode.
Jun 21, 2014 7:35 AM

Aug 2007
Noo Girge. Glad they kept the way he died and all but I like how it originally unfold. Well nothing really changed from the movies other then one part from two eps ago. It would have been nice to add in Girge's past and other stuff but oh well.
DivineTrinityJun 21, 2014 7:40 AM
Jun 21, 2014 8:21 AM

Jun 2012
So they did change it. Well I prefer Girge dying to Borcuse than just some fodder firing squad.
Jun 21, 2014 11:50 AM

Aug 2010
Shit was intense this ep.

I'm sad about Girge's death. So not fitting for a BA like him <_<

Sigyn and Cleo's hug scene was cute. She totally sees her as a big sis :3

Rygart is in semi emo mode. But he was looking BA at the end. Hopefully his actions will follow his looks :P
Jun 21, 2014 4:54 PM

Apr 2012
Antanaru said:
What the hell was the point of TV series if they are not sticking to the original. Are they going to repeat that failure of a battle from the last movie? I was really hoping to see the real one.
Simple... to make money out of BD sales, since the remake is really cheap on the production side.
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
Jun 21, 2014 6:10 PM

Apr 2013
Mhm... so is there any difference to the movie series that came out years before? xD

I haven't noticed one...

Jun 21, 2014 8:34 PM
May 2014
So they are still going with that stupid shuriken with ligaments fight scene. No Rygart's screw defense, I'm going all out attack like Girge BA mode.

The way they try to do Girge's death kind of look like the manga was weird. It felt hollow and kind of meaningless without Rygart to see it.
Jun 22, 2014 8:56 AM

Jul 2013
Aw come on... this is like watching Storm Troopers. I find it ridiculous that none of the Krishnan's army shots hit the enemy while they were all being one-hit by the enemies.
Jun 22, 2014 9:13 AM

Nov 2011
5/5

Plot that has some variations from the movie in this episode.
Nothing different in the end, only the scenes more.
Narration very strong and raw.
Sad to Girghe, it was better if fell in battle.
Design and discrete animations, evocative scenery and beautiful soundtrack.
Jun 22, 2014 1:21 PM

Nov 2010
Girge sure had a short, but strong appearance
The invasion was great, but so familiar
Jun 22, 2014 8:23 PM
Jan 2014
I wish Girge didn't have to die, atleast Narvi and the others are alive.
Loved that hug scene between Sigyn and Cleo.
Rygart looked pretty anxious throughout the episode.
I wonder how well Delphine will perform with Sigyn's modifications.
Krishna's defence got crushed as expected, Rygart needs to hurry up and defeat Borcuse.
Didn't wanna see Binonten getting loads of damage, but oh well.
Jun 24, 2014 12:18 PM

Dec 2013
Goddamnit why the hell did they have to kill of the only MC of this show?!?! Girge!!!!
Now the only ones I get to anticipate for are Sigyn and Zess (if he ever returns)!

I don't understand how Narvi's team actually survived that massacre. I would have pegged at least the rest of her team to have all died by now. Too bad for that, less deaths on Ry-fart's guilty conscience.

That scene where the little brother was digging up roots was also too much of a cop-out. I mean, come on, they completely slaughtered the entire village. There's no way that it JUST so happened that Ry-fart's little brother, the one with no magic talents and thus the lease likely candidate for survival against those beastly Golemns, actually survives! Too much ass-pull, not enough sense.

I loved the transition of scenes from the past and present meshing during the battle in Binonten. That was excellent juxtaposition of war and peacetime. The backgrounds and the scenery as always were done spectacularly.

One more episode left, though without Girge it's just.... kinda pointless......
Oh well.... guess I'll have to see it through still.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Jun 25, 2014 3:14 AM

Dec 2011
Girge R.I.P. T.T

It's great that Nile, Narvi and Loggin are all safe and sound.

The soldiers of Krishna must have never fought or something since they're so weak...

Oh c'mon Rygart just do stop acting like that... and kick some ass!

Del looks amazing :D
"Let justice be done, though the heavens fall."
Jun 25, 2014 10:06 AM

Aug 2013
A lot of cute moments with Cleo this episode.

Looks like the Rygart is about to jump into battle next episode.
My Candies:
Jun 26, 2014 2:59 AM

Dec 2008
Sadly I finished the whole show, even the last,raw episode and truly, theres bits missing from the movies fer sure. ITs about the same, they never made a sequel...and really...thats all I wanted from thr show at this point. THe movies were great, the show was ok.
Jul 4, 2014 5:49 AM

Jun 2007
The execution of Girge's execution pained me. It was actually better in the movies where they left Girge's fate open. Better that than adding a third canon death scene for the sake of adding a death scene, with added "Because he is an idiot" >>> RAGE; KILL YOU!

There was no meaning in his death at all without Rygart being there / THE SACRIFICE. And why would Borcuse kill him when he could recruit him, knowing full well his skill? The guy Girge killed in the last ep even suggested to turn sides AFTER killing him.
Jan 15, 2016 2:23 AM

Jul 2013
lol they're defending their walls using those gundams too? shouldn't they have a cannon or something? And why were the soldiers of Krishna, not hitting anyone? Damn they were at the advantage. They're standing at the top of the walls and the enemies are coming to them. Speaking of walls, how come the enemy can jump over those goddamn walls? Any sane person would've thought to make those walls higher. I mean that's the point of walls right? to to block, and to separate two places. It's like a person wanting to protect his backyard by building a 3-inch high fence around it. It's just fucking stupid. This is easily and stupidest and fastest breaching I've ever seen in anime.

the hell happened to Zess anyway? He was alive and now he's forgotten
Jan 20, 2016 6:17 AM

Aug 2014
The Girge scene was saddening... And I almost forgot Zess, what is he even doing? The author looked like he just threw his plot lol.
sup
May 8, 2023 12:08 PM
Oct 2015
PrimeX said:
lol they're defending their walls using those gundams too? shouldn't they have a cannon or something? And why were the soldiers of Krishna, not hitting anyone? Damn they were at the advantage. They're standing at the top of the walls and the enemies are coming to them. Speaking of walls, how come the enemy can jump over those goddamn walls? Any sane person would've thought to make those walls higher. I mean that's the point of walls right? to to block, and to separate two places. It's like a person wanting to protect his backyard by building a 3-inch high fence around it. It's just fucking stupid. This is easily and stupidest and fastest breaching I've ever seen in anime.

the hell happened to Zess anyway? He was alive and now he's forgotten
yes this anime is full of plotholes.
the manga is quite worse later on, introducing a fuck ton of people and forgetting about them or just throwing them aside or making them mooks for main characters to slay.

the fact that the manga got more than a score of 7 astounds me,

then again midshitsu kaisen got like a 8+ and mha has an 8+ as well so lmao this sites scores aren't credible 

More topics from this board

» Break Blade vs Movie. whats better?

TheNoseOfDeath - Jun 22, 2014

22 by quercifolia »»
Dec 22, 2023 4:55 AM

Poll: » Break Blade (TV) Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - May 4, 2014

37 by dexter247 »»
Jun 3, 2023 6:02 AM

Poll: » Break Blade (TV) Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 8, 2014

48 by Neostorm-X »»
May 8, 2023 9:35 AM

Poll: » Break Blade (TV) Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 1, 2014

20 by Neostorm-X »»
May 8, 2023 9:16 AM

Poll: » Break Blade (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 22, 2014

53 by Kraum »»
Jan 16, 2023 8:26 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.